Chapter 3

Although he and Qiu Juan are neighbors, the two caves are not next to each other, at least five minutes away from each other. It is said that they are neighbors, but it is because there are no other caves between the two caves.

Back in the cave, Meng Sheng was soaked all over, and his medium-length hair was dripping with water. This hair was kept because he used to live-stream adventures in the jungle and didn't have time to cut it.

When he went out in the morning, the fire in the cave was almost dead now. He threw two logs in, sat beside the fire, took off the animal skin from his body and roasted it. In the cave, he took a handkerchief to dry his body, and then changed into his clothes.

When he crossed over, fortunately, he brought his baggage with him. Although there were not many things in it, they were all excellent equipment from his previous expeditions, including binoculars, a small hand axe, a sturdy machete, and a Delicate sharp knife.

This month, he has taken these weapons out to hunt and use them once. Such sophisticated weapons are unique in the tribe. In order to avoid unnecessary troubles, when he goes out, he always goes to places with few people. Don't hunt with people from the tribe.

Like the original owner of the cave, he was disheveled and avoided people when he saw him. People in the tribe didn't pay much attention to this "weak" male.

After changing into comfortable clothes, he cut a piece of wild boar hanging in the cave with a knife, ran it with a sharpened wooden stick, and roasted it on the rekindled fire.

The environment and air in the primitive world are much better than those on the earth. The forests on the earth are more or less affected by environmental pollution. The environment is not so good, and there are not so many animals and plants. He went out hunting with a weapon, but It is easier to catch prey than he is in the primitive forests of the earth.

When he first moved in, the cave was empty. Except for a stone bed and a few pieces of animal skins, there was nothing there. After a month of living in the cave, now in the cave, there are large and small on the side of the cave by the fire. There was a lot of meat hanging, among which the names he called were wild boars, pheasants, etc., as well as some large animals, which he did not know at all.

In addition to the meat, the former bare slate bed was now covered with animal fur, making it much more comfortable and warm to sleep at night.

After roasting the wild boar for a while, the oil juice will sizzle. The wild boar is strong and not much fat. There is no salt and seasoning, but you can smell a pure meat aroma, but the meat grilled without seasoning will always taste bad. So beautiful.

A few days ago, I was lucky. I went out to pick a few dogwoods, and the barbecue was spicy, but the dogwoods were used up soon, and now I have to go back to the basics. For now, these are still small problems. Food is just good.

In fact, the most urgent thing for him now is to get salt. The weather is sultry in summer, and the wild boar he hunted was smoked with fire, but it was not salted, and it always showed signs of being damaged, although after coming here , his appetite is obviously on the rise, and now he can eat three or four catties of meat in one meal by himself. Even so, he can't finish a wild boar in a few days.

While he was thinking about it, he caught a glimpse of the hare on the ground. It was being roasted by the fire, and its fur was mostly dry.

He picked up the knife and flayed the hare easily. The best rabbit fur was soft and soft, and if he saved a little more, he could make a warm undershirt for winter.

In addition to the skin rabbit, there is still a lot of meat, such a cunning fat rabbit, thanks to Qiu Juan, he still has two strokes, and he was able to hunt it.

In fact, he didn't want to accept the rabbits of the Asian female. Another reason was that the food in the cave was already enough, and it could even be said to be rich, but if he spoiled his own food, he could not spoil the rabbit meat that Asian female kindly sent him, so he decided to eat it tomorrow morning. Eat this hare.

He touched his chin, looked at his food, and wondered if he should send some to his neighbors, mainly to see if he could ask for some salt. After all, now he has learned the language of tribal communication.

Speaking of language, he had to think of the encyclopedia in his mind. At the beginning, he looked at the contents in it. It introduced how to make iron, make clothes, build houses, plant, etc. It covers a wide range and is very rich in content. . He was quite happy before, when it was time to travel to the original comfort, until he was struck by lightning today, he didn't know that this thing was not perfect, and he had to be careful in the future.

Eating roasted wild boar, he leaned comfortably on the hole wall...

The torrential rain fell for most of the day, and it finally stopped as it approached night.

"Ahu, why did you stay with another male just now, and even gave him food, if it was Kong Jia..."

Qiu Juan's mother cleaned the wounds on her son's feet. There was a deep sadness on his yellowed face. On the one hand, he was worried about his son's sorrow, and on the other hand, it was because of the male who glanced at the entrance of the cave.

Although the male standing with his son today is dirty, he is exceptionally handsome. He doesn't lose half a point of Kong Jia, and she doesn't know if he is standing far away or the male deliberately put away his breath. She can't smell the unique characteristics of this male. Breath, I don't know how strong or weak it is. It is necessary to know that a male's breath and ability are directly proportional.

Ah Hu obviously has the breath of Kong Jia, this male is still approaching Ah Hu recklessly, not knowing what motives he has, she is worried that Qiu Fan is too simple, easily confused, and accidentally goes the wrong way.

After a few hesitations, she finally asked the doubts in her heart. Unexpectedly, Qiu Juan was a little excited, and interrupted her all of a sudden: "Mother, don't mention Kong Jia's name again!"

Luo was startled. , hurriedly took his son's hand: "what's the matter?"

"I won't marry him anymore."

"Could it be...because of the male today?"

Qiu Fan stood up abruptly: "Mother, what are you talking about, how could I do such things! That's because my foot was injured, and he was kind. Sent me back. I didn't get a partner because of Kong Jia, and today I saw him with Tang Tong..."

Qiu Wan hesitated, he really couldn't say anything about Kong Jia's dirty things.

Seeing her son's angry red eyes, Luo realized the seriousness of the matter. She knew that her son would not lie, and the shock in her eyes could not be concealed for a while.

It's not that she doesn't know what kind of female Tang Tong is, and it's not surprising that she likes the handsome and capable Kong Jia, after all, Kong Jia is the best among the younger males. It's just that she didn't expect that Kong Jia, who was usually gentle and steady, would not be able to resist her temptation.

She knew Qiu Juan's disposition. If he wanted to share a male with other people, he would definitely not agree. What happened now was like a disaster, and she had to worry about her son's future.

"Hu, is there any misunderstanding in this?" she asked cautiously, hoping that there would be room for manoeuvre.

Qiu Juan's tone was strong: "Mother, what else is there to misunderstand? This is what I saw with my own eyes. The two were sneaking around in an uninhabited cave!"

"But Ah Hu, you must be careful about this matter, Kong Jia is very capable. , the breath left on you is difficult to erase. The young and capable males in the tribe like Kong Jia can count them with their fingers. If you really separate from Kong Jia, I am afraid that in the future...... Of

course, Qiu Yan understood what his mother meant. He had already figured it out. Males like Kong Jia were human-like and dog-like, and the rest of the males were probably not much better: "Then I will never have a partner for the rest of my life!"

After saying that, he walked to his aged mother and held the old hands: "Mother, I will do my best to support you, even if I am just a sub-woman, even if I am only one person in the future, it will be more difficult. When

Luo heard what her son said, she could not help sobbing in a low voice. When she first saw Kong Jia, she felt that he was of good character and strong ability. There is no objection to Kong Jia's unscrupulous leaving too much breath on Ah Hu, but he never imagined that Kong Jia would have a bad heart, causing Ah Hu to go his own way.

Back then, it was because Qiu Juan's father had someone else that she resolutely left with her son. She had a deep understanding of the hardships over the years. The aging is faster than the average female, and the body is also very weak.

"Hu, it's only my mother's inaccuracy in knowing people, causing you to suffer so much."

Qiu Lianhuan hugged the crying person, and his grief also came from it, but he had to restrain the bitterness in his heart to comfort: "How can you blame mother, I can only blame Kong Jia for being too good at disguising and deceiving us."

Luo wiped his tears and helped Qiu Lan to sit on the stone bench: "Your foot is injured, so don't go out hunting recently. ."

She went to divide the dissected hare in half, and gave Qiu Juan most of the internal organs.

Qiu Wan glanced at the food in the leaves and shook his head: "I can't eat it, my mother is not well, so eat more."

He limped to the fire and added some wood to it, his voice faint: "I want to go to bed first."

Luo didn't say anything, he knew that Ah Hu was hit, and looking at her son's back in the firelight, she could only wipe her eyes silently...

The forest is fresh after the heavy rain Unusually, the birds in the woods chirped non-stop, waking Meng Sheng from his sleep.

He picked up the animal skin that was wet yesterday by the fire, and baked it all night. It was already dry. At this moment, there was still the warmth of sparks on it, and even the animal skin felt a lot more comfortable. He was satisfied. After changing his clothes, he went out to fetch water with a shaved bamboo bucket.

Along the way, a few big flower-tailed birds were flying and circling above his head, screaming uncontrollably.

The bird flew low, and the noise in his ears was annoying and annoying. He raised his head and scolded twice: "Want to poop on my head? Believe it or not, I beat you down to make soup!" The

big bird couldn't understand what he said. , growled louder.

Picking up a stone from the ground and throwing it at it, the big bird screamed in horror, and then flew away in all directions.

Meng Sheng clapped his hands and snorted coldly. He went to the river to scoop up some bamboo water and drink it clean. He ate barbecue last night and was very thirsty. After drinking the water, he filled another bamboo water hose. When I go back, although I can't hold much, I can still make some things when I'm thirsty.

After going back to roast the rabbit, he brought two fat pork legs to the neighbor's house.