Chapter 55

"You can't tell other coastal tribes what value they replace with our tribe." Meng Sheng is very clear about this: "Also, I hope that the Qiupo tribe will often bring items to our tribe to replace items in the future, and, Allow our people to visit the Qiubo tribe."

After Zhan listened carefully, he could hear very clearly that what Meng Sheng said in the front was no, and what followed was hope. These are the conditions of the Yilin tribe, which is clearly in vain . Pick up cheap terms.

"I agree to all these on behalf of the Qiubo tribe. Excuse me, is there any more?"

Meng Sheng spread his hands: "No more."

Zhan couldn't calm down for a long time. What a good tribe this is, not only when he said that Qiubo was just a After the small tribe, they didn't mean to dislike it, and even offered to continue to make good friends. The Qiupo tribe really hit the luck.

"As long as the Yilin tribe is willing to visit the Qiupo tribe, the Qiupo tribe will always welcome you." Meng

Sheng quickly said, "Yes! I will be visiting your tribe in a few days!"

, said three good words in a row.

After the items were replaced, Meng Sheng naturally left the Qiupo tribe to stay overnight. The people of the Qiupo tribe thought it was too troublesome and wanted to leave overnight, but Meng Sheng was determined to keep them. If the journey is a little dangerous, then the two tribes will not leave a gap, and it will be difficult to say that they will even be friends.

Zhan couldn't beat Meng Sheng. Thinking of safety issues, he finally decided to stay, but insisted on resting in the food court. Hearing Hai said that the caves here belonged to every family, he thought that he shouldn't bother the tribes too much.

In summer, the weather is good and not too cold. The natives are rough-skinned and thick-skinned. Moreover, the natives of the coastal tribe rely on the sea all the year round, so it would not be a big problem to sleep outside, so he asked the natives in the tribe to have extra homes in their homes. The contribution of animal skin quilts or something for the people in the Chupo tribe to sleep.

Zhong Yang lit a fire in the dining hall to keep everyone warm, fearing that it would be cold in the second half of the night.

Tang Yu held hands and asked Zhong Yang in a low voice, "I have a few people guarding in the dark."

Zhong Yang frowned: "What guard is guarding, this is a guest!"

Meng Sheng heard the two quarreling and stepped forward and asked: "What's wrong?"

Zhong Yang conveyed Tang Yu's meaning again, he thought Meng Sheng would object, but the male said, "Tang Yu is right, they should be watched, firstly to protect their safety, secondly Come, we can also protect our tribe. Although Zhan people are good, we can't ensure that everyone's mind is good."

"Tang Yu, this matter is left to you, and people will take turns to guard it, but be careful. Don't disturb them, after all, it's a guest, so it hurts to let people know."

"Don't worry, I'll let my brother stay with me, and nothing will go wrong."

After Tang Yu left, Meng Sheng came out one day, explained everything, and saw Kong Jia, who came over with a dark face in the distance, bumped into Zhong Yang's shoulder: "Look at Kong Jia, this is absolutely forced to come over to find trouble, I'm too lazy to quarrel with him, you stay and quarrel with him, don't be too much. Loud, arguing with the people of the Qiupo tribe, I'll go first."

"Hey!" Zhong Yang stretched out his hand, but did not hold Meng Sheng, the male slipped away in a flash, he pulled his eyelids: "Humph! Why don't you let me eat the meal for you!"

Kong Jia came towards him, and when he approached, he found that Meng Sheng had disappeared, he glanced at Zhong Yang, and left without saying a word.

Zhong Yang put his hands on his hips and was about to fight, but he didn't expect Kong Jia to be disdainful, and he would fail before the battle, which made his originally good mood instantly collapse.

In the summer night, the moon is bright, the stars are shining, and there is no shade of trees. Now you can see the way home even without a torch. Meng Sheng stepped on the fine moonlight, and a black shadow blocked the light of the road ahead. When he raised his head, the woman with her arms around her chest fell into her eyes.

"Why are you here?"

Qiu Juan said casually, "Passing by."

Meng Sheng let out a sullen laugh, and stepped forward to hug his partner's waist: "Why don't you come earlier, and we can still have dinner together, today the tribe There are so many guests here." Qiu Juan had heard that people from the Qiupo tribe had come, but he just said, "How can I meet people like this."

"You look good no matter how you look." Meng Sheng complimented a few sticky words. Then he asked, "Have you eaten with your mother?"

Qiu Jian nodded, the couple chatted a few times in the dark, and after a while they arrived at their own cave.

Seeing that the two of them came back safely, Luo went back to his cave to sleep. Before getting up to pick up Meng Sheng, Qiu Lan boiled some hot water in the pot, and it was hot when he came back. He scooped up a large bucket of hot water and asked the male, "Would you like to take a bath or wash your feet?"

"Let's take a bath, it's been a day's running. Luo entered the small cave, and usually wouldn't come out again until dawn. Meng Sheng took off his coat, only wore a pair of loose pants, and went outside with a bucket.

There was only a small leafy tree left outside the cave. On weekdays, bathing was done under the tree. Meng Sheng poured hot water on his body, thinking that he couldn't always bathe in the open-air dam like this, he had to take some time to do it. A tent for bathing.

Halfway through the wash, Qiu Juan suddenly came out: "Why did you forget to take the saponin?"

After taking the saponin, the male grabbed the female's hand and kept him from leaving: "Would you like to wash it together?

" Kuo, what does it look like to wash together, Qiu Lian blushed: "I have already washed it."

"Really?" As soon as Meng Sheng put his hand away, Ya Fei threw himself on him. He leaned over to smell it, and a very clear smell of saponin penetrated into his nose: "I also washed my hair."

"Yeah." Qiu Lan pushed the wet male away: "Don't get my clothes wet before I change them."

"Then wipe the back for me." But don't let go.

Ya female couldn't beat him, so she had to accept it.

After dawdling under the tree for a while, Qiu Wan poured water on the male's back. He knew Meng Sheng too well.

"There's no water, put your clothes on quickly."

"I haven't washed it yet! Can't you fetch me some more water?" In other words, it's not that he hasn't washed enough, but he hasn't had enough fun for him. Back rub.

Qiu Juan stood at the entrance of the cave and said to him, "There is no more water in the pot. If you don't come in tonight, you will sleep outside the cave."

Meng Sheng hurried back to the cave with the empty bucket.

At night, when the two of them were lying on the stone bed, he could always smell the fresh smell of saponin, and he couldn't help but reached out and touched Qiu Juan's bulging Adam's apple, but Ya Ye didn't push his hand away and said, "I'll come back today to let him go. Mother sewed a new dress."

Meng Sheng didn't understand what he meant: "What kind of clothes? Isn't it too early for autumn?"

Qiu Fan was silent for a while, his voice was very low: "Clothes with high collars."

Meng Sheng's eyes lit up, and it became clear in an instant. He turned his head to look at his daughter-in-law in disbelief, was this kid being bullied by a goblin?

On the second day, the people of the Qiupo tribe set out to return to the tribe, and Zhongyang prepared a lot of gifts in return for the people of the Qiupo tribe to take away. He went to see him off, and when the people arrived at the food distribution hall, the people of the Qiupo tribe were already leaving.

After a few words of greetings with the people of the Qiupo tribe, they had to hurry, and everyone did not dare to talk about the delay. After the group sent the people of the Qiupo tribe out of the tribe, Zhan invited Meng Sheng several times to be a guest in their tribe. Meng Sheng readily agreed.

Looking at the members of the Qiupo tribe who left with their belongings, Zhong Yang was in a good mood: "No wonder you were so enthusiastic about the sea last time, and it is not your guess that he can really bring more people to our tribe."

"Recently we have Don't worry about the tribe's lack of salt, thanks to you, I have become the only chief among the tribe's chiefs who have made friendship with a foreign country."

After speaking, Zhong Yang lowered his voice and leaned into Meng Sheng's ear. : "My father was very happy and said that I would form a lifelong partner with Qin earlier."

Meng Sheng glanced at the smug male: "Last time some people spoke very aggressively."

"It's not that I haven't understood your painstaking efforts. I promise, no matter what you do in the future, I will absolutely support it." Zhong Yang patted his chest and promised: "Oh, by the way, are you really going to be a guest in the Qiupo tribe?

" The leader, of course it's true."

After he finished speaking, he patted Zhong Yang's shoulder: "I have other things to do, you can deal with the replacement salt and deal with your life-long affairs earlier. Let's go first."

He has to find the skilled people in the tribe, yesterday was delayed because the people from the Qiupo tribe came, the bright sun climbed halfway up the mountain, and the cicadas chirped one after another, because they were tired of such a noisy summer day, but this year he especially likes summer.

Summer is good, wearing less clothes, it is much easier to hold my daughter-in-law, and her daughter-in-law is allowed to play with him, it is a happy life.

His footsteps were frivolous, and he happily went to the cave that Qiu Wan said.

"I advise you to act on your own in the future. If it wasn't for A Tong's love, I would never have let you go about this!"

"Oh, eldest brother, you are helping Zhong Yang and Meng Sheng now, and you won't be able to get anything. It's not good anymore, I don't even want what I wanted in the first place."

Meng Sheng heard two familiar voices, he was arguing at this time, he dodged and hid behind the big stone.

"All I want is for the tribe to be good. It doesn't matter who manages this tribe. Now the tribe is indeed moving in a good direction. It's you, what are you doing? If it wasn't for me and Tang Dun to guard last night, you Put the poisonous snake on the food distribution field! What are you doing? This is a personnel matter!"

Tang Yu sneered: "I wanted to guard against outsiders, but I didn't expect to catch people from this tribe. If this matter is for people from our tribe I know, I don't think everyone can tolerate you!"

Kong Jia retorted coldly: "No one from the other tribes has ever come in in the tribe for so many years, this Meng Sheng led a group of outsiders to come in and figure out the foundation of our tribe. Now, do you want to wait for them to come in and wipe us out? The two of them are crazy, and you are going crazy too!"

"What I see now is all things that are beneficial to the tribe. The things you said never happened, not to mention Chupo. Would the people of the tribe do that? You let the poisonous snakes to kill them!"

"I'm just asking them to remember, our Yilin tribe is not a place where they can come!"

Tang Yu slammed his fist on the tree , a pair of eyes that are about to breathe fire. In the past, Kong Jia did not obey Meng Sheng's arrangement. He felt that this person was arrogant. Now he realizes that this person's mind is so unbearable. Fortunately, he didn't let him become a chief. , he will definitely not let Ah Tong mate with such a male.

"Kong Jia, you have broken all your oaths for the tribe. I warn you, this is the last time I will help you. If you dare to do things that are harmful to the tribe in the future, I will never be sympathetic!"

Kong Jia pressed his eyelids . : "Brother, it's too late to talk about this now. If something happens to me, what do you think of A Tong?" The

male laughed sinisterly and left first.

When seeing off the Qiupo tribe this morning, Meng Sheng didn't see the two of them. Tang Yu guarded them all night. It was normal to go home and rest. Kong Jia didn't care about the Qiupo tribe, and he didn't notice that they didn't show up. Strange, I didn't expect to meet two people here.

If he hadn't heard the quarrel, he wouldn't have known that Kong Jia had become so vicious. Also, the man who wanted to offend Qiu Juan many times had a righteous mind, but now he still wants to kill people. It seems that he should indulge him by himself. Well, after all, it is a cancer in the tribe.