Chapter 44

Meng Sheng woke up early the next day. He wanted to see how his yellow clay utensils were being baked. As soon as he arrived at the entrance of the cave, the icy Yusi greeted him. When he looked up, it was raining heavily.

The stove was soaked in the rain earlier, and he planed out the things he baked, which had been softened by the rain into a lump of sticky mud, which was not formed at all, and the stove was also wet.

He didn't feel that it was a pity, anyway, it was a one-time thing, and Tianqing just made another one.

Back in the cave, Luo was already up. The female looked strangely at Meng

Sheng, who was dressed strangely, but didn't ask, just said, "Why is it so early, I heard it raining in the middle of the night, it's still raining outside, there's nothing to do, sleep a little longer."

Forgot what he was wearing, the female didn't mention it, and he didn't care: "I just went out and looked at the things outside, why doesn't my mother sleep more?" "I'm getting

older and I sleep less." Luo smiled : "Okay, hurry back and sleep for a while."

Meng Sheng didn't refuse, he went back to the small cave, wiped his body and feet, and went back to the bed.

Qiu Lan felt the sudden cold air, moved his body, wanted to get up to see if the quilt had fallen off, but when he opened his eyes, he found that the cold air was coming from a male, and his voice was soft and waxy with the air of the bed: "You Are you out?"

"Mm. It's raining a lot, we'll

be fine today, let's sleep a little longer." Qiu Jian responded and put his arms around the male's waist.

"I'm cold, why are you still so close?"

Qiu Wan rarely said kind words: "I'll keep you warm too."

Meng Sheng kissed his daughter-in-law on the face with satisfaction, and then closed his eyes.

It wasn't that he wanted to sleep again, but he was secretly reading the encyclopedia and hugged him all night, and his wife was warm.

Going forward, he didn't think about creating more things. After Qiu Wan, he gradually felt at home, and wanted to create more things.

Now that he has mastered the manufacture of metal utensils, when he and Qiu Juan make some more utensils, they will call on Zhongyang, and then spread the method to the tribe.

Speaking of Zhongyang, he found that the male who had to run here for three days had not seen him for several days.

He propped himself up and asked the people beside him, "I don't know what Zhongyang is doing these days, but he didn't come here."

"When we went to the Chief's Cave, didn't you tell Brother Zhongyang not to come to you?" Qiu Lian muttered.

Meng Sheng remembered this. At that time, he and Qiu Juan had just received their certificates. Who would like to have a light bulb when they were newly married, but it was just what he joked about casually, and he would really not be allowed to come there.

Although Qiu Juan knew it was just a joke between males, he still said: "It's fine anyway, you can go and see when the rain stops."

"What's so beautiful, if he wants to come here, he knows it himself, maybe he has to ask me to invite him or not. ." Meng Sheng lay still like an uncle.

I don't know how long they rolled on the stone bed, Luo Zhi called the two out for dinner.

Meng Sheng got up, turned around and was about to go out, when Qiu Lan suddenly grabbed him and said, "Did you let your mother see it?"

"That's right, this is what I wore when I went out earlier, my mother has long been I saw it." Meng Sheng suddenly remembered.

Qiu Juan's expression was a little complicated. He sat back on the stone bed with a solemn expression: "Actually, I've wanted to ask for a long time, where did you come from, Brother Meng."

Meng Sheng was stunned for a moment. What he did before could be said to have been struck by lightning. He couldn't find a better excuse. Of course, the natives couldn't find a reason to refute. Clearly, but now that he has something he can't do with the current situation, the excuse is useless.

He can not wear these clothes out and let others see, but he can't hide it from the people closest to him. He walked to Qiu Juan's side and held his hand: "A-Juan, we are the closest people now. If you ask me, I don't want to hide these things from you anymore." Qiu Wan looked up at him.

"Actually, I'm not from the Yilin tribe. I come from a very powerful tribe. Everything you see belongs to our tribe. Because of an accident, I came here. As for the original owner of this cave, He has been eaten by beasts, I am sorry for not saving him, and I am living here in his place." Meng Sheng changed his mind and sighed, "You asked me why I was so dangerous last time and I went to rescue him. Tang Dun, part of the reason is because I didn't save the original owner of this cave."

Qiu Lan frowned, he thought about it, but he didn't come up with a reason, this answer is unexpected, but reasonable. middle.

It's just..."Such a powerful tribe, why did you leave?"

"I didn't want to leave, it was just an accident."

Qiu Yan tightened his hand: "Then, one day you will Will you go back?"

Speaking of this question, Meng Sheng felt a little disappointed, if it wasn't for Qiu Juan's question, he would have even forgotten his original life, but although the original world was a million times stronger and more developed than here, he always liked it. Jungle adventure, he came here, and he hit straight, it was his wish, the most important thing was...

He reached out to stop the people beside him, he had a home: "You are here, our home is Here, I'm not going anywhere."

Qiu Lian's eyes were a little hot, and he didn't dare to look directly at the male. He buried his head on the male's shoulder.

"Trust me, don't tell anyone this secret, just let the two of us know, okay?" Meng Sheng put his chin on Yaheng's head.

Qiu Juan's voice was choked, he never felt the sense of crisis like Meng Sheng said that he was from a powerful tribe. Before, he just felt that he was not worthy of Meng Sheng, but he can work hard to make himself better and strive to be side by side with him. When no one was gossiping.

But... Meng Sheng is not only excellent himself, but there is also an unfathomable tribe behind him. The few things he casually bring are things he has never seen before. These things are placed in the tribe and are enough for everyone to fight over. .

For a while, he really couldn't digest it.

"A Juan, don't you believe me?" Ya Fei didn't speak for a long time, and Meng Sheng couldn't help but panic.

"I-I'm just a little scared."

"We have formed a lifelong partner, and we want to be together for a lifetime. In our tribe, a person can only have one partner, and he will be loyal to his partner, don't be afraid, I will never leave you." Meng Sheng patted Ya female on the shoulder, knowing that saying this would make him uneasy, so he would not say so.

"My tribe is too far away, not to mention that I don't want to go back anymore, and I don't know if I can find a way back."

After speaking, he began to pretend to be pitiful: "I have always been alone when I came here. , I have no family and no friends, if you hadn't been willing to take care of me, I don't know if I could have resisted until now."

Sure enough, Qiu Yan had some reactions.

Taking advantage of this, he continued: "I'm used to living with you, and there's no way I can leave you. No matter what life was like in the past, I don't care anymore, I just want our future life."

"Qiu Juan, you must help me, otherwise if others find out this secret and drive me out, I will not be able to find the way back to the original tribe, the vast forests, mountains and seas are full of danger... "

Stop talking!" Ya female interrupted him suddenly, her voice trembling: "I won't tell anyone about this."

Qiu Lian gritted his teeth: "You are from our tribe, and these things are all yours ." I found it when I was hunting in a distant place."

Meng Sheng was stunned, and then said, "Yes!"

"You two, hurry up and eat! What are you doing?" Luo's voice sounded again.

Meng Sheng rubbed Ya'er's eyes: "I just want to stay here with you, and I don't want anything else."

Qiu Lian lowered his eyes and nodded.

While eating breakfast, Qiu Jian didn't say much. Luo looked at his son's eyes that were still red, opened his mouth, but didn't feel embarrassed to ask. After all, she didn't hear the two arguing. toss.

He sighed secretly, this young man lives every three days, but it would be nice if he could hug his grandson earlier.

Thinking about it, she added two large pieces of meat to each of the two bowls.

It was raining all morning and after dinner, Meng Sheng simply took out the few pieces of clothes he had and gave them to Luo, and asked her to sew clothes with animal skins and prey skins according to the pattern.

Luo has made clothing and animal skins all his life, but he has never seen this style in his hands.

Qiu Yan went out for a while, and when he came back to see that his mother had got the clothes, his heart raised in his throat, and he was more anxious than Meng Sheng, and took the lead: "Brother Meng said that he found these things when he was hunting long ago, and he thought it was very special. It is also convenient to wear, and I want to see if my mother can do this when she sits in animal skin clothes in the future."

Luo touched the clothes with his palm, with obvious interest on his face: "It's very light, but it's not as comfortable to touch as animal skins. I saw Meng Sheng wearing it this morning, and it really fits well and stretches easily. I'll try it. "

Then I will trouble mother." Meng Sheng said softly.

Luo smiled and said: "What are you talking about, mother can only cook in the cave, and she is busy all day long, and she has something to pass the time. It is easy to make animal skins. Mainly, mother likes to do this. Qiu Fan breathed a sigh of

relief, glanced at the male with a bit of resentment, Meng Sheng pursed his mouth into a line, and raised his eyebrows.

At noon, the rain stopped outside, but the mud stove built yesterday was washed away. The trees outside the cave were tall, and the open area was not large. A sheep pen and a chicken pen were built. A small piece of land is planted, and the yellow mud is washed everywhere, and there is almost no place to settle outside.

Meng Sheng thought that since he had new tools, he might as well cut down some trees outside the cave in winter, so that the foundation would be wider, and he could plant more things in the next spring. If possible, he would like to build a house.

Although there is no measuring tool, Meng Sheng estimates that the diameter of the trees outside the cave is at least two feet in diameter, and the bigger ones are even bigger.

He waved the axe he built yesterday and greeted the tree trunk. With metal utensils and the blessing of breath power, it was easier than expected.

"Even if the tree is cut down, there is no land to grow vegetables, and the roots of the tree are still there." Qiu Lian said.

"I made a stone chisel yesterday, and I'll use it to chisel the roots of the tree. When the weather gets better, let's make some other tools. It will be much easier then."

Qiu Juan agreed, what Meng Sheng made He never let him down, and after he planned with actual actions, he was very reassured: "Then I'll find some ore back, and save it so that I don't have to look for it when I make those metal tools you mentioned."

"Do n't , it's raining just now. There are a lot of live rocks outside. What would you do if something happened to you?

"

"If you want to go, we will go together."

"Then what am I doing? Staying in the cave for another day?" Qiu Juan's tone was obviously wronged. If he wanted to do nothing, it was too easy to think wildly.

Meng Sheng is also helpless, a good child, why can't he be idle, and his daughter-in-law is too virtuous, which is really disturbing: "Don't suppress yourself just because you know those things, we are still the same as before, if you change too much I will feel very guilty."

"Without those things, I would still do things!" Qiu Juan replied sternly.

Meng Sheng sighed: "I really can't help you, well, I also have a very delicate axe, which is a set with your knife, do you know where it is, and use that axe to help me chop down trees? Can you do that ?"

Qiu Wan's face had a smile on his face: "Okay."