Chapter 35

After Meng Sheng was injured, he hadn't been out of the cave for about ten days.

He has been taken care of very well these days. He doesn't need to talk or look for him. Qiu Fan will show up in his cave on time every day, bring him breakfast, and prepare lunch and dinner in his cave.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Sapo asked Qiu Wan to feed eight of his ten meals. He closed his eyes and enjoyed a happy life, hoping that his life would go on like this, but it was obvious that he had a too one-sided understanding of male resilience. Since the third day, his arm has been hot, and now he can bend and stretch, and he is about to raise his arm and beat someone.

If Qiu Juan knew that his arm had recovered, he would leave after taking care of the burden. Now he would like to have his hand cut off. However, the gathering activities in the tribe are not over yet. Ya female went to collect, every day was very busy, but he was only free to bask in the sun outside the cave, and he always felt sorry for it.

It doesn't matter whether you contribute to the tribe or not, the main thing is that you can't bear to work so hard for your daughter-in-law.

"Going to collect again?"

Ya female told him to finish his food, carrying the basket on his back, as if he was about to leave. Qiu Juan

nodded: "The harvest will end in a few days. This year's harvest is good, and the gathering activity may end early.

"

The male's complaint: "More food is always good. There are many people in our tribe. If we don't store enough, we will not be able to hunt in winter, and it will be difficult to survive the long winter."

After he said a few words, "I went to collect first. , don't move around, I have something to do when I come back."

"I'm going to take a bath, will I wait for you to come back?" Meng Sheng blinked his eyes, serious and skinny.

Every time he said this, Ya female would stare at him, and then the matter was over, but he hadn't had a good bath these days. He was really uncomfortable, so he decided to go to the river to wash after Qiu Lan left. .

Ya'er's voice was a little low: "Then I'll try to come back as early as possible, and then help you fetch and boil water."

Meng Sheng's eyes lit up, then his mouth twitched, his eyes watering, secretly thinking that his daughter-in-law is really his sweet little padded jacket, he got up and thought Jump over and hug someone.

Qiu Fan slid away: "I'm leaving."

Even if he didn't hold anyone, he was still elated, and waved at Yaheng, who was walking away, with a little daughter-in-law look on his face: "I have to come back early~"

and others After he was completely gone, he turned around and prepared to go back to the cave, when he suddenly heard a laugh, as if he had been holding back for a long time before finally releasing it.

Meng Sheng turned his brows back and saw the male coming in from the woods.

"Are you still a male?"

Tang Dun carried a wild goat and couldn't help expressing his true thoughts.

He knew that Meng Sheng and Qiu Juan were together now, but he didn't know that the two were so sticky. It was the first time he had seen a couple get along like this.

Looking at the partners in the tribe, which one is not a male being entangled by a female or a female, but here it becomes a female going out. The male waved his hand reluctantly at the entrance of the cave, and he also asked tenderly, if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, He really couldn't imagine how heroic he was in the jungle, a male who could tear the beast's mouth open was actually like this.

He almost lost his eyes just now.

Meng Sheng put his hands around his chest. Although the male's words were not very pleasant, he could hear that he was not provocative: "Am I a male, do you want to come and see?"

"Girls are chirping, which male would be nauseous and tell Asian female to let him come back sooner."

"I'm here because of whom the girls are chirping."

Tang Dun was choked, so he changed the subject and carried the The goat was thrown at the entrance of the cave: "I'm here to thank you, thank you for saving me before, this should be a compensation."

Meng Sheng touched his chin, but now he still has some basic conscience.

Tang Dun is not very old, in fact he is just an adult. Compared with his older brother Tang Yu, he is much younger. He usually follows his brother's ass. What his brother says is what his brother says. Seeing this Tang Dun, who usually didn't talk too much, also made everyone automatically fall into the same annoying ranks as his brother.

But today Meng Sheng was impressed.

"A pretty strong goat." He crouched beside the dead goat and touched the wool.

A simple smile flashed on Tang Dun's face, and being praised by a male stronger than himself, or a male who saved him, was a joy in itself, but the sudden sound of a few sheep calls, he followed the instructions. After looking over with the voice, his face darkened for two points.

He actually didn't notice that there were goats in a pile of wooden fences outside the cave, and they were one big and two, and the small ones were nothing to say. The big ones were obviously stronger than his goats. is sarcasm.

"That's the goat that Qiu Juan helped me hunt. It was raised by mowing the grass. How about it? Our Qiu Juan's sheep are not bad." I just want to eat mutton, but unfortunately I can't kill Qiu Juan's sheep."

Tang Dun was stunned, what kind of strange male is this, the prey are all hunted by sub-females, what is he usually doing! But when he said this, the discomfort in his heart just now disappeared.

"Oh, it's good. It's just that you are attached to a sub-female like this, is it really good?"

Meng Sheng patted the male who just came of age and said earnestly: "Child, you don't understand the joy of eating soft rice at all. "

What is eating soft rice?"

"It's just...as you saw today."

Tang Dun made a move to vomit, and when he caught a glimpse of the hand on his shoulder, the alarm bell rang loudly: "Your hand!"

Meng Sheng glanced down and was unprepared. He took out his right hand naturally. When someone discovered the secret, he was not panicked, but calmly said, "Okay."

"Then you I just pretended that I couldn't move, and asked Qiu Fan to feed you!"

Meng Sheng said confidently, "Don't I pretend that he can feed me?"

Tang Dun almost felt that he had said something wrong.

Meng Sheng has been too busy these days, too bored to tease a male who has just grown up. Seeing that he couldn't digest it for a long time, he lifted the goat on the ground to the cave with one hand: "I will accept your thank you and eat it. I'll invite you when I'm here."

"Who wants to eat with you."

"Then you'll miss the delicious food in the world. The mutton I made is unbearable."

Tang Dun snorted: "I'll go back first. "

Meng Sheng didn't keep anyone, and let the male leave.

He hadn't been out hunting these days, and someone brought a fresh goat just in time.

Looking at the goat, he actually wants to eat mutton hot pot. His seasoning is enough to make a delicious mutton hot pot, but the only downside is that the heat conduction of the stone pot is too slow. It is really difficult to cook the mutton in hot boiling water. .

He sighed. He couldn't eat mutton hot pot, but he could stew a pot of lamb offal, and then roast mutton on the slate, and then called Zhong Yang along. Everyone was busy collecting these days, and they didn't get together much.

While it was still hot, he peeled off the goat's skin and broke it into pieces.

After doing this, he looked at the sky and the sun was already in the west. After so many days in the cave, he decided to go out for a walk to see what his daughter-in-law was doing these days, and then went to pick up the people home, thinking Still pretty.

The place where Qiu Juan went out to look for the salt rock was uncertain, and he was not sure if he could find anyone, but luckily, he met a female gathering when he went out. Really let him find someone.

A group of Asian females were looking for a stone with white particles under a pile of rocks. When a female female saw him, she called out to the person who was holding the waist looking for the salt stone with ambiguous eyes: "Qiu Lian, look who is here."

Qiu Yan frowned, straightened his waist in doubt, and saw the tall male standing in the distance at a glance, he was a little fierce when he was not happy: "Why are you here? Didn't I tell you not to run around?"

Meng Sheng smiled at him He walked over, smiled and said to the surrounding females: "Tsk tsk tsk, everyone is criticizing, is Qiu Juan very fierce?"

The females laughed, Qiu Juan felt a little burnt on his face, and glared at the male quietly.

Meng Sheng gently patted his head: "Do you want me to help?"

"No, don't move around if your hands are inconvenient, we are about to finish work."

In order not to expose himself, he had no choice but to nod: "That's good. , I'll be waiting for you next to me."

After he appeared, the subdued females suddenly boiled again, and several of them whispered while looking for the salt stone with their backs on their backs.

"Qiu Juan is also very lucky to have a partner

like Meng Sheng." "I don't want to have a partner as good as Meng Sheng. After all, I am not as capable as Qiu Yan, and I hope my future partner will come too. Pick me up home, that's great too!"

"I heard that the chief may hold a grand event after this gathering event as a reward for everyone's busy work, and then the event will be able to get in touch with the males of our tribe." Asian female said with obvious expectations.

"Really? It's been a long time since our tribe held a grand event. I remember the last time. I'm not an adult, but I missed it.

" Hearing the two sentences, he was actually quite interested in the event, and was about to go over and talk to everyone, when suddenly there was a roar above his head. Before he could see what was coming out, there was a hurried roar in his ear: "Qiu Juan, be careful!"

His pupils suddenly tightened, and for some reason a few large stones rolled down from the mountain wall. The speed was so fast that he didn't have time to react.

Seeing that the rock was about to hit his head, he suddenly swayed in front of him for a moment, and he slammed into a warm embrace, and the rock was blocked and slapped away by a strong and fit arm.

Frightened, he didn't even notice that his hand was resting on Meng Sheng's undulating chest muscles.

"Are you hurt?"

Meng Sheng put one arm around Ya'er's waist, which was right in line with him, and his tone was obviously hurried.

It wasn't that Qiu Jian was scared anymore. He saw the male pat Shishi's palm away, and it took him a while to react: "Your hand..."

"Huh?"

Meng Sheng suddenly realized that he had just blocked Qiu Lan with his right hand, and now his hand was still moving

. Tired, angry, and annoyed, he pushed the male who was holding him back with his backhand: "I'm calling now, isn't it too late?"

With that lively palm, Meng Sheng knew that things couldn't be contained, and relying on dead pigs, he was not afraid of boiling water. The quality of it, he hurriedly entangled in front of Qiu Lan, and half lowered his head, as much as he was wronged: "Really, I haven't done it for so many days, I didn't even know it could move. It's definitely not going to work again."

"If you don't believe me, look at it, you can't even lift it!"

Qiu Wan was sullen in his heart, but thinking about feeding him a little at noon today, he was really stupid. Ignoring the chattering males, he said to the females, "Let's go, let's collect here today."

The females were all startled by the danger just now, and they did not recover from the thrill, and were suddenly quarreled by the females. The two were stunned for a while, and when they heard Qiu Wan's words, they quickly picked up the basket and prepared to go back.

"It's raining a lot this season, and the rocks may be a little loose. Don't come here to look for salt rocks next time." Meng Sheng's face was serious and he reminded the females, but he turned around and changed his face: "Qiu Juan, listen to me. I said, I really didn't mean it."

"Can you save me some face in front of everyone, no matter what I say, I'm still a male! Don't stop talking!"

"I really don't know how to move my hands, If I knew that the male's ability to recover is so strong, how could I let you run around every day." "Qiu tired..."

The females are very sensible and keep a safe distance from the first two, but The mourning still rang out.

"I really want to plug my ears, at least that way, Meng Sheng still has a strong male appearance in my heart."

"I'm going to have nightmares when I sleep tonight."

"Qiu Juan is really amazing!" The

group returned to the food distribution hall, and Meng Sheng also talked all the way.

Seeing that a lot of people had gathered in the food distribution hall, Qiu Lan gave Meng Sheng a sideways look: "Can you shut up!"

He was so embarrassed to say that he didn't give face.

"You're still angry." Meng Sheng pouted with a bitter look on his face.

Qiu Fan didn't start, gritted his teeth, "I'm not angry."

"Then you haven't spoken."

"What do you want me to say? Praise you for doing well?"

Meng Sheng was about to retort, when Zhong Yang came back from hunting and saw him far away. He ran over and said, "Meng Sheng, why are you here! How's your hand? I've been busy gathering and hunting for the past few days, and I haven't had time to see you."

"Except for the pain in the arm, it's fine."

Zhong Yang patted him on the shoulder: "That's good! You have to get well soon, my father said that there will be a grand event after the collection!"

"A grand event?" Meng Sheng seemed to be a little impressed. Pass.

"Yeah! I'll have a good time then." Zhong Yang looked expectant, but suddenly his face darkened, he pulled Meng Sheng and said in a low voice, "I tell you, you haven't been here for the past few days, Kong Jiadai's team has hunted them down. There 's a lot of prey, and now I'm in high spirits!"

Meng Sheng looked in the middle of the food distribution hall, at this time Kong Jia was surrounded by some females, his height stood out among them, and his spirits were very different from those he was in the jungle a few days ago. people.

Being absent these days, it is estimated that he has taken the limelight.

"Where are you and Tang Yu's team?"

Zhong Yang sighed: "Performed mediocre, Tang Dun's condition has not been very good for the past few days after he was frightened, our team lacked you, I didn't cooperate well with them, and I didn't cooperate well with them. It's even worse to take care of them."

"It's fine, as long as the whole thing goes well, and I think that the people who compliment Kong Jia now are all females and sub-females, and the males don't seem to like him very much. You think so badly."

"Yes, I see!" Zhong Yang seemed to think about it again: "Hey, you haven't said what you're doing here yet!"

"Just take a look and go back with Qiu Wan." After saying a few words, he sent Zhong Yang: " Okay , you go to work, just got the prey back, everyone is waiting for you to arrange."

"Then I'll go."

As he was leaving, he was about to find Qiu Wan when suddenly people in the food court came to inquire about his injury one by one, and he dealt with them one by one.

He was surrounded by people, looked at Qiu Jian in the distance, and cast a look of pleading for help, but Ya female avoided seeing it, and walked first after disposing of the salt stone.