Chapter 32

Halfway through the autumn, it means that winter is about to usher in. Taking advantage of the last warm sun of the year, the tribe needs to collectively store food for winter, which means that the tribe will usher in the busiest season.

Meng Sheng and Zhong Yang inspected the previously smoked animal meat in the collective cave together.

The meat of the two wild animals, weighing about a thousand kilograms, was all cut into lumps and smoked in the grain storage cave.

"I just used the method you said. None of the meat was damaged. If it was left in the past, the prey would be dead in ten days." Zhong Xin walked back and forth in the cave with his hands behind his back, looking at the dark beasts Meat, with joy on his face.

Zhong Yang followed: "Then this winter will be much better. If the prey has been stored for a long time, you will not be afraid of running out of food in the middle of the winter."

"These two beasts seem to have a lot of meat, but there are also a lot of people in our tribe. Speed ​​up the time and arrange for everyone to gather together."

Meng Sheng came out of the cave and said to the two of them.

Zhongyang said: "Oh, that's right, I discussed it with my father and planned to divide the tribe into three parts, the males go hunting in the wild beast forest, the females are taken by Qiu Juan to find the salt stone, and the females are responsible for How about going to collect berries or something?"

Meng Sheng nodded, the division of labor was appropriate, which was good: "There are quite a few people in the three sections, and each section will be divided into groups, so that everyone will have a sense of competition and compete for Go to collect, save someone from being lazy, and collect more things at that time."

"It makes sense, just do it." After Zhong Xin agreed with Meng Sheng's proposal, he said to Zhong Yang, "Go and inform everyone, tomorrow Gather here and go out to collect."

Zhong Yang was going to inform the people in the tribe, and he went with Meng Sheng who was about to go back.

"It's getting colder a lot, why don't you get two animal skins?" Zhong Yang saw Meng Sheng's bare legs.

Meng Sheng came out in a hurry this morning, and he didn't care whether it was cold or not, but it was really cold when he said that.

He glanced at Zhong Yang, and it was nothing more than that the short animal skin that used to reach the thighs became the long animal skin that reached the calf.

"Are you comfortable wearing this?" He pulled a male animal skin skirt.

Zhong Yang hurriedly carried his animal skin, fearing that Meng Sheng would pull it off: "It's a bit clumsy, but it's good to keep out the wind and cold! The most important thing is, this is what my mother and sister did for me. "

Looking at the male who smiled like a fool, Meng Sheng shook his head.

"Hey, don't try to wear it if you don't feel cold. I used to think it was troublesome. Later, one leg was cracked from the cold, and it was bleeding when I stretched it out. I cleaned it up for my father. I wear it now."

Meng Sheng sneered . With a sigh: "Someone can still control you." "Do you want animal skins? I still have them in the

cave. Let my sister sew a piece for you.

"

It was said that after a while, the road forked, Zhong Yang was going to the other side, and Meng Sheng went to the cave alone.

He walked near the cave, and saw a figure in the sheep pen from a distance, the corners of his mouth curved, and he stepped forward: "Qiu Juan."

"The ewe gave birth to the lamb!" Qiu Jian saw the male coming back He happily pointed to the sheepfold and motioned for him to come over to see it quickly.

Meng Sheng walked over a few steps and looked across the sheepfold. A little lamb was curling up on the ground, and the ewe was licking the lamb's wool gently: "After raising it for so long, it's finally born." Looking at the

sheepfold The fresh grass in the room, he touched the female female who was still surprised: "How long have you been here?"

"It didn't take a while."

"It's cold outside, so why don't you go to the cave and wait."

Qiu Juan patted his new animal skin clothes: "I'm wearing thick clothes today."

Only then did Meng Sheng realize that even Qiu Juan was wearing it too. Long animal skin, the upper body is wrapped in rabbit fur, and he wears more, and it is much more rounded than before. What satisfied him most was that he finally hid his slender and fit legs.

He nodded with satisfaction: "Yes."

Qiu Wan smiled, then turned and carried a thick stack of animal skins on the haystack not far away: "This is for you."

"For me?" Meng Sheng was surprised that he couldn't tell. He took the animal skin and shook it open with both hands. A long animal skin reached to his calf, and the size was very suitable.

The animal skin is sewn into two layers, the inner layer is rabbit fur, and the outer layer is animal skin. The soft rabbit fur is very warm to the touch.

"How's it going?"

Someone Meng nodded with a smile on his face: "Very good."

Qiu Yan pursed his lips: "Then give it a try?"

"Tie it with me."

Qiu Yan's hand froze: "I Tie it up."

Meng Sheng pulled the female female reluctantly: "I don't know how to tie it. No one has done it for me before. This morning, Zhongyang also gave me Zhuangyao Shuang and Kui to make him new animal skins. Skirt."

Qiu Juan had no choice but to lift the animal skin, Meng Sheng quickly opened his hand when he saw this, Ya female went around his waist, wrapped the animal skin around his waist, and fastened it with a rope .

The male's sturdy chest rose and fell. Although Qiu Wan tried not to be distracted to look at others, his bright skin was so close to him that he could feel the male's body temperature. His face was steaming hot again. He hurriedly pulled the rope up. I want to run away. Meng Sheng grabbed Yaheng

's hand, lowered his head and said in a low voice, "Tie up tight, my waistband is not tight, how can I fasten me in the future?"

His face was red and his ears were red, "What are you talking nonsense again?"

"I'm not talking nonsense. If only you can untie the belt of my pants, I will always be yours alone." Meng Sheng's voice was ambiguous, Qiu Juanyi Instantly panicked, it would be great if it was really always his alone.

Seeing that Ya Fei didn't speak for a while, Meng Sheng's heart tightened, and he coughed dryly: "Qiu Juan?"

Qiu Yan recovered, and suddenly tightened the hemp rope and pushed the male: "Okay, this is enough. It's tight."

Meng Sheng leaned forward and said, "You're angry?"

"I'm not that stingy." If he were so stingy, he would have been pissed off long ago.

Meng Sheng chuckled lightly, touched the animal skin sewed with hemp rope, and asked, "You sewed it for me yourself?"

Qiu Juan originally wanted to tell him that he made it himself, but the male is too bad, he simply Said: "When my mother made it for me, I made it for you by the way."

"Then Aunt Luo really misses me." Meng Sheng thoughtfully: "I just don't know when you miss me so much.

" When it was done, I couldn't help but send it over early in the morning, but Qiu Juan didn't tell the truth: "I'll go back first."

Meng Sheng hurriedly stopped the person: "Don't go, I finally came here, I'll make wax for you at noon. Ribs and seaweed soup."

"Mother made lunch, I'll go back to eat."

"I eat alone every day, how pitiful, you can just accompany me."

Meng Sheng was sure about Qiu Wan, as long as she was spoiled and compromised, she would be soft and not hard.

On the second day, the two of them went to the dining hall together. There were already quite a few natives in the dining hall early in the morning. When they saw the two, many natives greeted Qiu Jian kindly.

Since he learned how to weave, there are almost only one native who came today. There are now many baskets in the food court, and even Qiu Juan carried a basket on his back.

But most of the ones who came out with tools were sub-females and females. The males were going to hunt in the wild beast forest. Most of the prey there were big, and the ones in the basket could not fit at all, so the males were very tacit and did not bring tools. Each took the sharpest tool.

After the people were almost all together, the chief Zhongxin and the deputy chief began to divide into groups.

"Everyone be quiet, listen to the arrangement of this gathering. The males who go hunting in the Beast Forest are divided into three groups. One group is led by Zhong Yang, the other group is led by Tang Yu, and the other group is led by Kong Jia. You go to the Beast Forest. You must be careful when you are in the forest. Although the purpose is to hunt more prey, the most important thing is safety. The male leading the team should be responsible for protecting the rest of the males!"

"Now the team leader has been arranged, yourselves. Find a leader to form a team."

After arranging the males, while a group of males were going to group, the chief announced the task of the sub-females: "There are not many sub-females in our tribe, so we will not be grouped, all listen to Qiu Tired arrangements are responsible for finding salt rocks in the forest. Although this collection activity sounds relatively simple, it is very important. If salt rocks are not collected, the prey caught by the males cannot be smoked. Everything is in vain without winter, and everyone must cooperate well."

"As for the remaining females, they are still responsible for collecting berries and wild vegetables as before. For the sake of safety, it doesn't matter if there are more females in each group, so they are divided into two groups, one is led by Tang Tong, and the other is led by Zhong Kui. Lead."

"Now that the arrangement is over, let's go to form a team, and ask me if you don't understand anything." The

food distribution hall suddenly became lively and noisy, and Meng Sheng didn't say which team he wanted to join, but it was quite natural. It belongs to Zhong Yang's side. There are three groups of males and a group of nine people, which is also easy to distribute.

It was the first time in the tribe that the division of labor was so meticulous. Everyone was very interested in finding someone to form a team. Amidst the noise, a little boy ran up to Zhong Xin: "Chief, everyone has arranged it, but you didn't. Us." The

little boy was referring to us, a group of ten-year-old children, someone spoke in their place, and all of them ran to look at Zhong Xin for a while.

Meng Sheng was standing beside him. He recognized the child at the head as Qian whom he had met at the hunting ground before.

"Then what do you want to do?" Zhongxin has always been kind to the children in the tribe. Seeing the children take the initiative to ask, he asked their opinions with a smile.

Qian's eyes were burning: "I want to go hunting with the males in the tribe."

As soon as the words came out, the males all laughed out loud.

"You want to go hunting at such a young age. The Beast Forest is the most dangerous place in our tribe. Your brother Zhongyang will be injured nine times out of ten times. It's too dangerous for you to go there. Aoi, let's go together."

"The people who go to collect berries are all females. I'm a male, how can I be with them!" Qian was very dissatisfied with the chief's arrangement: "The chief looks down on me and thinks I'm an incompetent male? ?"

Meng Sheng stood by, rubbed his chin playfully, and said to Zhong Yang, "This kid is really interesting, he actually wants to go hunting in the wild beast forest."

"It's really brave, but I guess he did it for the sake of his father. I want to go hunting."

"What do you mean?"

"Qian's father is a very lazy male, with low ability and bad character. He is greedy for life and fear of death and is unwilling to go out to hunt, so he has to be kept by Qian. Regarding the fight against Qian, this child is very strong and sensible even though he is young."

Meng Sheng nodded, the last time he met, he found that this child was very slick, although the family situation was very poor, but he did not grow crooked, which was considered very good. .

Just when a group of children followed Qian and the chief couldn't do anything about it, Meng Sheng suddenly said, "Your name is Qian, right? It's not impossible to go hunting in the wild beast forest. You are also a male, and males should respect each other, but To make another male respect you, first of all you have to show the ability to make people respect you. Going to the Beast Forest is also a reason. If you don't have the ability, it will only drag everyone down. Now you come and tell us, you Do you have any skills to convince us to respect your request and let you go to the Beast Forest?"

Qian was silent for a while, then suddenly said, "I hunt with high precision and can stab running rabbits."

Meng Sheng was very interested . He nodded: "Really? I only know that Qiu Juan's hunting accuracy is very high in the tribe, and his hunting accuracy really convinced me. Can you show me your hunting accuracy?"

Qian Stuck on his neck: "Of course you can!"

"Okay! As a male, you can't be cowardly. I appreciate that." Meng Sheng straightened his waist and called out to the female female in the distance: "Qiu Lian, give me the bow and arrow."

As soon as he finished speaking, Ya female in the distance threw a bow and an arrow over her back, Meng Sheng raised his hand to catch it: "This is your brother Qiu Juan's hunting weapon, I will teach you how to use it." He patiently He explained to Qian how to use it, and the natives in the food court all stared at the two of them: "Do you know how to use it?"

"It's not difficult, I know how to use it."

Meng Sheng raised his chin: "I saw the tree in front of me. Okay, let's see if we can shoot right."

It was just a big tree two meters away, and he didn't mean to make things difficult for Qian at all.

Qian was eager to try, and finally let go of the arrow and shot it out. Looking at the simple thing, he let go and inserted it at a distance of one meter.

"What, what is this? It's not easy to use at all."

"Would you like to try again?" Meng Sheng raised his hand, and Qiu Lan gave him a few more arrows.

The child refused to admit defeat and fired several arrows in succession. In the end, all of them shot in the surrounding area. The farthest one shot to the target, but it also missed the shot.

Qian was a little frustrated, and the hand holding the bow and arrow drooped down. Although he was a little discouraged, he was not convinced: "You can't use it at all!

" Sheng threw the bow and arrow back to Qiu Juan, and after the two exchanged a look, Qiu Juan nodded indiscernibly, then drew out three arrows, placed them on the string together, pulled the string to release the arrow, and placed the arrow in Qian's hand. The soft bow and arrow seemed to have extremely strong power in an instant, and flew out in the wind.

There were three consecutive sounds of the object falling, and the natives followed the direction of the arrow, and watched the three arrows accurately hit the big bird flying in the sky.

"Qiu Lian, you are too powerful!"

"How did you do this?"

"I saw Qiu Wan shoot a rabbit and a pheasant before hunting, but I didn't expect that he could shoot three birds at once!"

The people in the tribe were boiling, whether it was a female sub-female or a powerful male, they all expressed their admiration. Voice.

"Accurate?"

Meng Sheng raised his eyebrows, his proud expression was the same as when he shot himself.

The child didn't understand the cover up, when the three big birds fell, his eyes were full of admiration and envy, Qian nodded his head like pounding garlic: "Brother Qiu Tien is too powerful!"

"You brother Qiu Tien is like this! You can only go to the salt stone, do you want to go hunting with the males in the wild beast forest, or go to the salt stone with Qiu Juan, and by the way, ask Qiu Juan brother how to shoot arrows?"

Qian immediately said: "Of course it is. Let's go to the salt stone with brother Qiu Juan!"

Meng Sheng smiled: "Go."

The children in the lead all went to find the salt stone, and there were no children leading the trouble, and the rest of the children were like a pile of loose sand. Aoi went to collect together.

"Meng Sheng, you really have two strokes, so you can take care of these children. If you have children who are obedient and disciplined in the future." Zhong Yang said with a smile. Meng Sheng raised his hand and hooked Zhong

Yang's neck. His voice was not too loud or too small: "It's not important to train children or anything. I just want to show off how powerful our family Qiu Juan is."

Like to vomit.

He buried his head and stared straight at Meng Sheng's clothes: "I'll go, Meng Sheng, didn't you say that you wouldn't wear long animal skins if you died of cold?"

Meng Xun's face was not red or heartbeat: "How's it going, Is it right? Qiu Juan did it for me, and he tied it to me personally."

"I'm going, the two of you won't live together, right?"

"I think, he was with me yesterday."

Zhong Yang rolled his eyes: "You're still sleeping in your clothes? It's crazy."

"You What do you know?" Meng Sheng said disdainfully, "Old bachelor."

Zhong Yang folded his arms and said thoughtfully, "That's right, if my partner is as good as Qiu Juan, and he makes clothes with me by himself, I'd be reluctant to take them off. "

It's good for you to have this idea, but..." Meng Sheng swept Zhong Yang's head: "It's very dangerous to think about Qiu Juan!"

"You are so ferocious, who would dare to think about it?" He!" The

two were arguing, and Zhong Xin saw that the child was no longer arguing, so everyone was almost divided into groups and stopped the two males who didn't know what they were talking about.

"You must pay attention when collecting, don't go to too dangerous areas, start now!" The

natives cheered and swarmed towards all directions of the forest.

Tang Tong looked at the inactive male in the crowd, and walked up to him: "Brother Kong Jia, I saw you haven't moved for a long time, what are you thinking, don't hurry up, go to the Beast Forest today But you must be careful."

Kong Jia narrowed his eyes and responded calmly.

Tang Tong frowned and said dissatisfiedly: "What do you mean by not listening to what I say, are you fascinated by Qiu Juan's archery just now?"

"Shut up and go."

Tang Tong wondered why males are so big In response, he was anxious and wanted to make trouble, but because he had to lead a team to collect, he didn't dare to make a fuss to attract attention. Looking at the back of the male leaving, he could only stamp his feet angrily.

Kong Jia was really taken aback by Qiu Juan's talent. He didn't expect Qiu Yan's shooting thing to be so powerful. If he really shot the arrow that day, he might have been tied into a hedgehog. Can't help but take a breath.