Chapter 8

"Here, go back and have a good rest." Meng Sheng handed the animal meat to Ya-hen, who had been silent beside him. He stood outside the cave and did not intend to send Qiu Wan up.

Ya Fei was not very energetic, so she went to pick it up when she heard what he said, and did not remember the inconvenience of her hand. Meng Sheng saw his bloody right hand, the blood had already solidified, and he raised his eyebrows and asked, "Your hand What's the matter!"

"I'm fine." After realizing it, Qiu Tien glanced at his hand, and then quickly took the things and put them back.

Again, no matter what you ask him, he will always be fine. He rejects his kindness and concern with a single glance. Does he look like a bad person: "Do you think I'm a nosy?

" As if awakened by his words, he opened his amber eyes slightly and looked at Meng Sheng who was staring at him condescendingly. He was stunned for a moment. He rarely looked directly at a male like this, and Meng Sheng's face simply made him He didn't dare to look directly, it was a handsome face that was completely different from Kong Jia, and now his face was sullen or cold, and the two didn't have much contact, but this was the first time he had seen Meng Sheng like this.

"I'm really fine... No, not... I'm sorry... I didn't mean what you said." Qiu Juan was incoherent, his tongue seemed to be stuck In the same way, he couldn't express what he meant, and his eyebrows gathered a few times uneasy. In the end, he simply stopped talking, turned around and ran back to his cave.

Meng Sheng was stunned. He was standing outside the cave, and he didn't go crazy enough to catch up. Looking at Ya'er's terrified back, he suddenly regretted what he had just asked.

I don't know if it was an illusion or something. He felt that Qiu Wan was not only haggard, but also lost a lot of weight. When he first saw him, the radiant Ya-hen was carrying a stone-honed weapon, striding through the jungle, confident and beautiful like a woman. Can shine.

However, now, a relationship has destroyed the bleakness of his life.

Although he has never had direct contact with Kong Jia, and heard everyone's comments on him, it is not bad, but from his personal point of view, this Kong Jia is not as good as everyone said. An excellent and well-received male will even himself Does your partner get hurt? And let him ignore it, or even quarrel with him?

He always felt that Kong Jia had done something even more extreme, otherwise Qiu Wan would not have become like this, and finally even proposed to the chief to separate from his partner.

Qiu Wan stubbornly kept all the unsatisfactory things in his heart, and he seemed unwilling to tell others when he was injured, and he felt a little irritable for no reason.

He didn't care what he asked, with a polite look, in the end he didn't trust him.

In fact, if you don't trust it, you don't trust it. He doesn't know much about the mother and son in the cave, but it's just that he has had two smooth relationships. He doesn't need to believe Qiu Juan and Luo, and they naturally don't have to trust him, but I don't know. Why, he just felt that this was not going well.

After a while, he suddenly had a bad thought, which made his scalp tingle!

But in just an instant, he convinced himself with a new reason.

Searching his stomach, he thought that he probably got bored when he saw that the young woman was so pitifully tortured by emotion.

Qiu Juan is young and his abilities are limited. When he was injured and vulnerable, he was forced to break up with his partner. After that, he would support his weak mother alone, a weak female. In such a situation, no matter how hard-hearted he was, he would sympathize!

Besides, Ya female still looks like the type he likes, people will naturally be fond of people or things that conform to their aesthetics.

But he, a big man, is better than a younger man. What kind of response does he want? His parents are caring for his adolescent son. Isn't the rebellious son still disrespectful and contradicting his parents!

He was like a daigo, suddenly enlightened! Right, that is it!

With a child, what is he angry about, not only is he not angry now, but he has also taken care of this child, and will deliver the stone pot he wants tomorrow.

After thinking about it clearly, he walked back to his cave lightly.

Hunting wild beasts today, the machete was covered in blood, and now it's all on it. Fortunately, the blood was sticking to it, so everyone focused on the beast again. Otherwise, if you asked where he got the weapon, it would be hard to explain. , he cleaned the weapon and was still in the cave where he slept.

After going out for a day tossing, I didn't pick anything I wanted to pick, but luckily I didn't work in vain, and I got salt again.

Zhong Yang was very generous and gave him a large bag. He opened the large salt block wrapped in leaves. The salt was enough for him to eat for a while.

He grinds the salt into fine particles on the stone, spreads the food that has not been salted before, and keeps the rest neatly wrapped and stored.

After doing this, it was getting dark. He roasted a piece of animal meat. This meat was brought from the food court, that is, the beast hunted today. Zhong Yang told him that it tasted good, and asked him to taste it himself. Taste, he didn't push and refuse too much, after all, he also contributed something, so he came back with a small amount.

He roasted it half-rare, and it tasted good. He came up tired at night. He felt more tired than playing a stone pot today, so he rested early after eating.

A good night's sleep.

The next day, when it was dawn, his body was hot, not the heat from the outside to the inside, but the heat from the inside out. He climbed up from the stone bed and lifted the Wool, this is the first time I was woken up by the heat from sleeping on a stone bed.

He always felt uncomfortable in his body, but it didn't seem to be a physical problem, so he rushed out of the cave and turned around. In the early morning, the temperature outside the cave was not high, it could be said to be cold, but he didn't feel cold when he walked back. hot.

"Isn't this fucking estrus!"

Meng Sheng spat, he stabilized his mind, sat in the cave, and turned out the encyclopedia.

After searching for a while, he couldn't find anything about physiology. Instead, he found a search in the corner of the encyclopedia. He rubbed his brain and hurriedly typed: Male body is hot....

The encyclopedia quickly jumped out of the relevant content. .

When the male kills the prey successfully and eats the prey, the stronger the prey, the male's breath will be improved to a certain extent, and the body heat is the standard to test the effect.

After reading it several times, Meng Sheng understood that it was a good thing, and checked the solution. There are two kinds, one is to release his breath and adjust it slowly, and the other is to overdo it on his partner. At the same time, the ability of the partner can also be improved.

He thought the second solution was a good one and would benefit his partner, but...he didn't have a partner.

In the cave, the breath was released, and he found that it was indeed higher than before. In line with the purpose of not wasting, he lit the fire, burned the water, and then went outside the cave to find a stone to chisel a pot.

As soon as the stone was selected, a shout came from behind.

"Meng Sheng, what are you doing!"

He turned around and saw Zhong Yang holding a pheasant in one hand and a bunch of berries in the other.

"You went out hunting so early?"

Zhong Yang took a few steps over the weeds and walked over to him: "I didn't go hunting, I was kicked by a wild beast yesterday, and it still hurts. My father asked me to rest for a few days, so I went out to shake it when I was fine."

"Look, I picked it up. Some berries, and a pheasant was caught." The

pheasant was still alive, but Zhongyang tied his feet with weeds, and he was still on the ground, still clucking while pulling his neck.

Meng Sheng looked at the pheasant at his feet. It was a female with fluffy fur and quite strong. He went to Zhongyang and picked up a berry. The bright red berries were the ones he picked before.

"Hey, there are also wild eggs?" He was surprised while nibbling on the berries. Zhongyang wrapped the picked berries in large leaves. There were five wild eggs in them. .

Zhong Yang raised his eyebrows: "Yeah, this pheasant is hatching eggs, and I'll bring it to the nest."

"Do you want it, I'll give you all these."

Meng Sheng thought that all the prey in the tribe depended on hunting. If you can domesticate some animals, you will gradually no longer have to risk your life every day to hunt. This happens to be a hen. When the young pheasants are hatched, they will be kept in captivity since childhood, and they will not be able to fly.

Seeing that he hadn't spoken for a long time, Zhong Yang thought he didn't want it, but he heard: "Yes!"

"Really?" Zhong Yang laughed, and hurriedly gave him the pheasant: "Would you like these berries?"

"Yes, I happened to be yesterday . I didn't pick any berries, I'm tired of eating too much meat." He was not polite at all.

"Then I'll take it to the cave for you."

Meng Sheng carried the pheasant: "Let's go." The

two went to the cave together, Zhong Yang said: "There are many berries of this kind outside the forest, haven't you picked them?"

"Where, I haven't been there."

Zhong Yang patted his chest after hearing this: "I'll take you there later."

"I'll have to hit the stone pot later."

"It will take a long time to hit the stone pot!" After entering the cave, it was the first time for Zhong Yang to come to Mengsheng. He was shocked as soon as he entered the cave. He saw that there were more pieces of meat hanging on the cave walls than in their cave. At this moment, a large stone pot in the cave was burning. In the water, he exclaimed in shock: "Meng Sheng, I can't see that you are so rich!"

Meng Sheng put down his things and didn't care: "Is this rich?"

How bad are the conditions in other caves?

"I can't be rich any more. These foods, this cauldron, are definitely the richest cave households in the tribe!" He has been to many caves. A single male cave like Meng Sheng has stored so much food that he has let him He was dumbfounded, no wonder he asked him to take animal meat and delicious animal hearts yesterday, but he didn't want them either.

Meng Sheng had never seen many caves, except for his own, there were only two caves, one was Zhongyang's cave and the other was Qiulan's cave.

Zhongyang is the chief's son, but he is an adult and already has his own cave. It is right next to the chief's cave. He went in yesterday and saw that there is no food or pot in his cave, but these are all in the chief's cave. , They ate together. Although there is no food or pot, there are many strange things in the cave in Zhongyang.

As a brave male in the tribe, there are countless animal skins in his cave, all kinds of weapons made of stone, although dull, but there are many kinds, in addition to shells, jewelry and decorations made of animal teeth, the cave is not as big as his , but there are really many things.

Unlike his cave, which was empty except for food, he didn't feel rich.

As for Qiulan's cave, the conditions are really poor, but they are weak, so it's normal.

"I saw your cave yesterday, but it's much better than mine, don't brag about me."

Zhong Yang put one hand on his shoulder: "The strange things you said yesterday are not found in our tribe. , a lot of them were exchanged by me on the trading floor."

"There is usually a trade fair every two months, when you catch more prey, you can not only exchange for the salt you want, but also exchange some of the salt you want. What I want."

Meng Sheng heard Zhong Yang mention yesterday that he was quite interested in this trade fair, so he prepared to beat Qiu Wan's stone pot and go hunting, then smoked some bacon, and the meat would be novel at that time. Could definitely use a little more salt.

The two talked about it in the cave, and Meng Sheng remembered: "By the way, have you eaten breakfast?"

"I ate it a long time ago, and I came out after I ate it."

"I haven't eaten yet, are you alright? I'll teach you how to make chicken pens, and you can raise pheasants if you catch them later." Meng Sheng didn't plan to eat meat anymore, so he ate berries as breakfast.

Zhong Yang didn't understand what he meant: "It's nothing, but what does this pheasant do? It's a lot of trouble."

Meng Sheng didn't explain much, and went out of the cave alone: ​​"Come on, you'll know when the time comes."