Chapter 27

When they arrived at the trading field, there were already many natives gathered on a vast flat ground. Some natives set up stalls, and some began to exchange.

Meng Sheng and his party arrived early, and so far they haven't seen familiar figures from several tribes.

"Let's go shopping separately, we need to change more salt!" Zhong Yang's main task this time is to change the salt, because the salt that the tribe thought was of little use before was used, and it was gone.

It was the first time for Meng Sheng to participate in the trade fair. Of course, it was good to be able to go shopping separately. Since the trading venue is vast and there are many people, the two agreed to meet here after changing things.

After Zhong Yang left with his prey on his back, Meng Sheng and Qiu Lan went in opposite directions. People came and went, the noise of the stalls shouting, Meng Sheng felt the long-lost liveliness, and felt that this place was like going to a market.

In a crowded place, Meng Sheng naturally grabbed Qiu Lian's hand.

Qiu Wan's eyes searching around were recalled by the heat in his hands: "What are you doing?"

"There are so many people, I'm afraid of getting lost."

"Don't be slick, what get lost, I'm right next to you, how could it get lost? "The

more Qiu Juan struggled and the tighter Meng Sheng's hand gripped, he became unhappy, why wouldn't hold hands in a crowded place: "Am I so incapable of getting on the stage? There are so many people that he wants to throw me away. "

Having been together for a few days, Qiu Yan has become accustomed to Meng Sheng's needle-eyed nonsense. He gets rid of it and gets entangled. After several entanglements, it is even more noticeable, and he simply does whatever he wants. The two walked hand in hand, and they got a lot of unfamiliar eyes along the way. Of course, most of these eyes were directed towards Meng Sheng. He could clearly see the eyes that were looking at Meng Sheng, from amazement and admiration, to discovering that the two were holding hands. After the hand, it turned into disappointment.

In this regard, a sweetness rose in his heart.

"Qiu Juan, tell me what you like when you see it, and I'll change it for you." The

anxious Qiu Juan hummed softly, and Meng Sheng was very happy.

Meng Sheng didn't forget the business. There were many natives who brought prey on the trading floor. He was not very interested. The most important thing was to change the salt. The quality looks the best.

These salts are all large and large, and there are many impurities, but the current living conditions are already very good.

Those who can come to set up a stall with salt are all tribes that rely on the sea.

"Hey, do you want to change some salt? Our Miaoyuan tribe's salt is very good!" Seeing the tall male squatting down and looking at the big salt block, he knew there was something to be done today, and he quickly sold it: "My salt They're all from the upper class, no exchange, I'll take less of your prey, I'd better go for something else if I changed it earlier."

Meng Sheng put down the basket and placed it in front of the native in front of him: "What do you want?" The

native stretched out. He looked at his neck in the basket, and took out the gourds and scoops that were open on the top. He wanted to put them aside, but he found it was quite light when he picked them up, so he tapped his knuckles twice: "Yo, still It's quite strong. Although we have many containers in our tribe, they are not so portable. Here's one."

Holding the gourd and scoop, the native continued to turn it over, but he didn't find anything of interest. He looked at Meng Sheng, a tall male. , It should be rich in prey, but I didn't expect that there were only a few large pieces of black meat under the basket, and it seemed that I didn't know if I could eat it.

Meng Sheng noticed the dissatisfied eyes of the natives and said, "Don't look at these black meat, but they are all good things."

He guessed early on that the natives had never seen bacon, so he cut some meat and wrapped it in leaves early in the morning. Put it in the backpack, and now it really comes in handy.

Opening the leaf, he took a piece of bacon, which was thick and fat and thin on the little finger, and handed it to the native: "Try the taste." The

native took the meat that was crystal clear and translucent, mixed with bright red, and sniffed it with his nose. The smell is very similar to the smell of fish produced by their tribe at the seaside, but this smell is different from the fishy smell of fish. As soon as you chew it, the smoky bacon flavor bursts into your mouth, and you can't stop it. "How?" The

indigenous people were incredulous: "What did you confirm to me just now was this black meat?"

"It just looks black on the outside, smoked, and the meat inside is all good, and my meat can be preserved for a long time. Go back and put it in a dry place, it will be no problem to keep it for the winter." Meng Sheng introduced with pride.

The native was moved when he tasted the bacon, and when he said this, he was even more itchy: "Then give me another piece of meat to try."

Meng Sheng was not stingy, he got another piece of meat according to the native's meaning, and the native felt that he It is quite generous, not as fussy as the average male.

"Okay, change!"

"How about a piece of meat for my salt?" The indigenous suggested that Meng Sheng's meat was not evenly cut, big or small. Salt was a relatively unpopular item at the previous trade fair, and not many indigenous people exchanged it. , The natives of the Miaoyuan tribe also know the market. He sees Meng Sheng as very shrewd, and he doesn't dare to mess with others. When the transaction fails, the meat that makes him coveted will be gone.

So he didn't make any bids, and wanted to make a sincere deal.

Meng Sheng weighed about thirty kilograms of the native salt, but it was enough for him to eat for a long time. A piece of bacon was very suitable, so he agreed: "No problem."

"Oh! Your tribe is really refreshing! "

Meng Sheng picked out a large piece of bacon for the indigenous people, about ten kilograms, and it was still boneless.

The aborigines were not afraid of the dark meat, they hugged them happily, with a moved face: "Brother, you are the real person, I still have some seafood here, you should be from the Linzi tribe, and it is not easy to eat the food from the sea.

" Before Meng Sheng could speak, the native immediately pulled out several large pieces of sun-dried fish from behind: "Look, this sun-dried fish can also be stored for you to eat in the winter."

Don't say, Meng Sheng really hasn't eaten it for a long time . Seafood.

The natives took a lot of dry goods, along with the dried fish and dried kelp. They also brought out a moray eel. Because they came to the trade fair, the moray eel had no water and was already dead.

"Look, buy what you like, just change it." The native looked at the dead moray, and threw it aside with disgust: "Then it will die without water, and our tribes are not willing to bring it out. If you get wet all the way, you will still die when you get to the trading market, trouble."

"I want this fish."

Qiu Juan, who had been beside him, heard Meng Sheng's words, and finally spoke: "If you bring this fish back, it will die. Now , if you don't take care of it, it will change the taste."

"We'll go fast, it won't get in the way, we'll eat it at night."

Qiu Wan looked at the fish that had rolled around on the ground a few times. It was dirty and sticky. He was afraid that Meng Sheng would suffer. Seeing how determined he was, he couldn't say anything, and he couldn't save his face in front of others.

The native was very happy: "No problem, I think you should be less."

Meng Sheng nodded: "I want the rest of your seafood."

"All?" The native has not asked Meng Sheng for his conger eel. When I recovered from the surprise, I heard the male say that he wanted everything, and immediately patted his thigh: "Brother, you are my brother!"

Qiu Yan was also dumbfounded. Seeing the two exchanged things, pieces of bacon were taken out of Meng Sheng's back basket, he quickly said, "Wait, look at my prey again, if you like it, use mine for it. "

You want seafood too? Isn't mine yours? You can't trade your prey for it." Meng Sheng said.

Qiu Juan explained that he has also eaten bacon, and it tastes really good. It's a good thing. The market is so big, and there are many rare things. If Meng Sheng runs out of bacon, and if he comes across what he wants again, he will There is no way to change his prey. His prey is very common, and most people in the tribe have it, so he does not have an advantage: "You also save some, and I will exchange for something else later."

Meng Sheng thinks this is the same . Reason: "Then I will listen to you."

He turned to the native and said, "Look at my partner's prey to see if there is anything you want." The

native did not refuse, and opened Qiu Wan's gift. The tribe had few pheasants, hares and animal skins, but they were happy to ask Qiu Juan's prey. In the end, the natives asked Qiu Wan for a hare and two pieces of animal skins, and Meng Sheng also had some bacon left.

Meng Sheng and the natives were very satisfied with this transaction. Before leaving, the natives still pulled Meng Sheng: "Brother, you are so refreshing, how about you come to me to change things next time? We are here, the old place. " Okay

, bring me some fresh fish next time."

"Okay!"

Meng Sheng's back basket was lighter than when he came, he put the changed things under the back basket, and put the rest of the bacon on the surface , the gourd scoop was tied with a straw rope and hung on the edge of the basket, and continued to stroll with Qiu Wan.

"Aren, what do you want to change?"

"I also want to change some salt. Feel free to change something else." Before the

two of them could find the next place to change salt, they were suddenly stopped.

When Meng Sheng turned around, it was a little girl who was not tall. Seeing the two of them turned around, the little girl blushed: "Two brothers, can I exchange this with you for the thing on your back?" The

little girl took the It is a bracelet made of stone, which is of no use, but the girl is meticulous and the jewelry she makes is very beautiful. Meng Sheng took it over and took a closer look, and asked Qiu Juan beside him, "Does it look good?

Qiu Lian nodded: "Not bad." Meng

Sheng took off the gourd that the little girl wanted, changed the jewelry, and then asked Qiu Lian to stretch out his hand to bring it with him.

In front of others, Qiu Lian's face turned a little red with embarrassment: "Why are

you taking me?" "I won't take you with me?"

Qiu Fan: "Brother, your partner is so kind to you."

After speaking, the person ran away.

Qiu Lian's face turned red again. Looking at the jewelry that Meng Sheng had already put on his wrist, he said in his heart that he was not happy. After all, it was the first time that a male gave these.

"Let's go." The

two went to change the salt one after another, and there were more and more people on the trading floor.

As the number of people increased, the things traded became more and more abundant. Meng Sheng was pleasantly surprised all the way, and he got a lot of good things, such as sweet potatoes, corn seeds, wheat seeds, and even potatoes.

These things really amused him. Qiu Juan had long been accustomed to his unusual hobbies, and in the end, he really responded to what he joked with Zhong Yang first, saying that when he came across something he liked, Qiu Juan would help him. change.

Qiu Juan's prey only changed the salt, and the rest almost all changed things for Meng Sheng. He didn't have any complaints. It was a good thing in his values ​​to be able to contribute to his male.