Chapter 36

Luo was sewing animal skins in the cave when he saw his son who was in a hurry.

She was wondering why she came back so early today. In the past, she would stick to Meng Sheng's place until it was dark before she came back. When someone approached, she saw Qiu Wan's expression was not very good.

"What's the matter? I'm so angry?" She put down her work. "Is there something wrong with the collection?"

"No." Qiu Lan threw the basket on the ground, picked up the gourd on the slate and drank it. Mouthwatering.

Luo leaned forward and asked tentatively, "That's Meng Sheng bullying you?"

In fact, based on what she knew about Meng Sheng over the past few days, she felt that the male was too good for Qiu Juan beyond her ideal category, and naturally she didn't feel that way. Meng Sheng will bully Qiu Juan.

But when her son angrily admitted that it was him, she was still a little suspicious: "Tell my mother, what's the matter?"

"His arm is already healed, so he lied to me!" Qiu Juan was not having a bad attack outside, so he returned to the cave. , a small face was full of anger: "I got up every morning and night to take care of him, and I pretended to have a

broken hand, and I couldn't eat the food until it was delivered to my mouth!" The one who landed on the male was not, he couldn't help covering his mouth and laughing.

"Mother! You're still laughing!"

"Okay, okay, I don't laugh, but it's only been ten days, so it may not be too soon. In short, it's not a bad thing for his arm to heal. Why don't you expect his arm to be bad?"

Qiu Lian frowned and said in a weak tone, "Of course it's a good thing for him to be well, but you shouldn't lie to me, you'll be like a fool if you tease me. Same."

Luo couldn't help but laugh, she thought it was something that annoyed her son, this little friction in her eyes was nothing more than a reconciling agent for the relationship between partners, she soothed and enlightened Qiu Wan: "There are still so long in the future. Well, for a little thing, you are tolerant and tolerant. He is injured and has nothing to do in the cave every day, just wanting you to accompany him, it is not a bad thing."

Qiu Wan's ears were a little red, and he pushed the gourd uncomfortably. Putting it on the slate, he responded lightly.

As soon as the mother and son talked about the matter, the male's shouts sounded outside the cave.

Luo craned his neck, looked at his indifferent son, and raised his chin: "Go."

"No." Qiu Lian narrowed his eyes: "Mom, go, let him go back."

"Okay, don't be rude. Now, I saw that after you were with Meng Sheng, your temper became more and more strange, and I let him get used to it."

"Mother, who are you going for!"

Luo shook his head helplessly: "I'm too lazy. Regardless of the small fights between you, if you don't want to talk to him today, go out and send him back."

After speaking, Luo entered his small cave.

Qiu Wan had no choice but to go out.

Meng Sheng stood outside the cave, and when he saw Ya She finally came out, he said pitifully, "Why didn't you wait for me, let me chase you all the way!"

Qiu Fan didn't say a word, he said again, "Don't be angry. Now, how about I make you a stronger bow for you? The jute in the cave has already been dried."

"Then go back and make it."

"Aren't you going to come with me? They said they would like it at noon today. ..."

He was interrupted by Qiu Juan before he could finish speaking: "I didn't say anything, hurry back, I want to rest."

Meng Sheng looked up at the bright sky, is it too early to rest now? He sighed: "Then you don't get angry."

"Well." The

man replied, and Meng Sheng didn't dare to make any further progress, for fear of annoyed him again, he avoided him for ten days and eight days: "Then Alright, I'll go back and make new bows and arrows for you."

Qiu Juan didn't send him, he glanced at his arm and hated that iron would not become steel: "As long as you fight for a bit, Qiu Jian will rub my back tonight!"

The collection activities ended in two days. According to Zhong Yang, this year's collection was indeed shorter than usual, and ended earlier. Although it was earlier, it still took time to do the aftermath and store the food in the collective. cave.

His arm was almost complete, so he went to the food court to instruct the natives how to handle food.

After negotiating with Zhongyang, the indigenous people in the tribe became an assembly line. The males shaved their prey, skinned them, and then divided them into chunks. Together, the females are removing the yellow leaves from the wild vegetables to dry, while the berries with less moisture are taken to dry, and those with more water are put into the big pit dug in the cave.

Meng Sheng has seen that the pit is equivalent to a cellar. In previous years, food storage was mainly stored in the cellar. Although it has a certain effect of extending the storage period, meat cannot be stored for too long, and berries are fine.

He was not idle, he was walking in the indigenous group: "Salt the meat evenly, and even the corners."

After teaching the females how to pickle, he called Zhongyang, and the two went to the woods to chop. A big handful of palm leaves and cypress branches came back.

The last time he was with Qiu Juan, he didn't come to participate in the smoking process because he was tired. He just explained a few words to Zhong Yang. This time the collection didn't help much, so he wanted to be careful about the storage.

"Take the palm leaves and stalk the two strands together. When the meat is smoked, poke a hole in the top. Wear the palm and hang it for a long time without breaking. It is very strong." He rubbed the rope and pulled it hard. Show it to the males.

The males learned to rub and tried it one after another: "Yes, Meng Sheng, it's really stronger than vines."

"There's something stronger than this. The hemp in the woods is soaked in the river and then dried in the sun. It is much stronger than this, but it is a bit troublesome to do, and palm leaves are much quicker to use."

He shared some very simple life experiences with the males, how to make bacon more fragrant, How to make rope, how to stew delicious soup, everyone is very interested, after all, it is rich common sense of life, who doesn't want to know.

Tang Dun gathered in the male pile and rubbed the palm leaves silently. After rubbing a few of them, they finally became decent. He felt a little happy and showed it to Tang Yu: "Brother, look, it's really strong."

Tang Yu patted it away. The younger brother's hand: "What's so good, only females like to do these delicate jobs, what do you learn to do. This Meng Sheng is also really useless to tell everyone that there are thorns in the woods over the hunting grounds. The small particles of the tree knots are cooked with a dozen or so, the soup will be very good, and the stuff is spicy and spicy, can it be delicious?"

"But when Zhongyang and Meng Sheng first boiled the meat with salt, You don't like it either, and you have to eat it now."

The truth of his younger brother made Tang Yu a little embarrassed for a while, and he raised his voice to try to cover up his inner embarrassment: "You stinky boy, are you trying to fight against me, right now? You are actually talking about me to outsiders!"

Tang Dun shrank his shoulders, moved away silently, and muttered, "It was originally."

After introducing to everyone for a while, Meng Sheng had a dry mouth, so he stopped talking and stepped aside with Zhong Yang.

"Hey, by the way, Tang Dun gave me a sheep before. After the storage is over today, come to my cave to eat roast lamb."

Zhong Yang's eyes lit up: "Okay!"

It's been a long time since I ate it. He had already seen what Meng Sheng had done, and he was very excited to be invited.

"Oh, I also invited Tang Dun before, but I didn't say which day. I didn't see him just now. Go and tell him for me. I'll find Qiu Lian."

Zhong Yang readily agreed: "Yes, Then I'll go find him." After the

people left, Meng Sheng walked towards Ya Ni, who was knocking on the salt stone. For a while, he thought he was very honest, and his good performance should make Qiu Juan not reject him.

"Go to my cave to eat mutton tonight."

Qiu Juan tapped on the rock: "When did you hunt the sheep?"

Then he suddenly remembered something: "The one you want to kill?"

"No, there is one in the cave. Only, Tang Dun sent it, you haven't been to my cave these days, and you haven't seen it."

Qiu Lan frowned, he knew that Meng Sheng rescued Tang Dun, and it was normal to send a prey as a thank you.

"I also invited Zhong Yang and Tang Dun. Call Aunt Luo when you go back. I remember that Aunt Luo liked my roasted mutton."

Qiu Jian did not refuse, and his mother ate roasted mutton in Mengsheng's cave. After the mutton, it is true that he often repeats that it is delicious. Meng Sheng's craftsmanship is good, but what he said is useless.

"Okay, I'll go back with you to help later."

With a smile on Meng Sheng's face, he secretly pinched the female's waist: "Ah Juan, you are so virtuous."

"Don't make trouble!" Qiu Juan patted the male's hand away and quickly ducked to the side.

Meng Sheng laughed twice, but didn't catch up, and went to work on his own.

There are many people in the tribe, the young people are energetic, and the hands and feet are fast. Before the sun goes down, the prey is smoked and put into the cave in batches. The chief announced that a grand meeting will be held in a few days. This year's gathering activities are perfect. 's ended.

Meng Sheng and Qiu Juan left together when the venue was over. Zhong Yang wanted to stay behind to clean up the mess, and he decided to go straight to dinner after finishing it.

The two returned to the cave and took the food and pots to the river for washing. Meng Sheng saw that the stone pot had been used a lot, so he usually put water in the stone pot for cleaning, but this time he simply carried the stone pot to the river. To wash it thoroughly.

Qiu Juan was in charge of cleaning the mutton.

"How much mutton do you want to prepare?"

"This one is quite sturdy, and half of it should be enough."

Qiu Lan calculated that there were five people in the evening, and half a head was neither too much nor too little. , he only knew that the lamb he ate last time was cut into small pieces, and he didn't know what to do with the rest.

He wants to learn how to make it, and then he can make it for Luo to eat.

After Qiu Juan filled the stone pot with water, he taught him how to marinate.

"After dividing the meat, stir and marinate with salt, and marinate for a while, otherwise it won't taste good."

Qiu Juan imitated Meng Sheng's way of massaging the mutton with his hands and salted it. taste.

In order to make the seasoning powder convenient, Meng Sheng used a stone to build a small container, put the sun-dried fennel, Chinese prickly ash, and chili pepper into it, and mashed it with a big goose warm stone by the river. It is very easy to use, although it cannot be completely mashed , but it is already very detailed.

After the water was boiled and the mutton was processed, the two sat facing each other at the entrance of the cave pounding the seasonings. Meng Sheng held the chili peppers in his arms, while Qiu Wan pounded them for a while and threw two in. He didn't have much patience to pound them on weekdays. Seasoning, but Qiu Juan was quite interested.

"Don't touch your eyes when you pound chili peppers, it will hurt."

"My hands didn't touch them."

"Then you have to wash your hands before touching them."

Qiu Lan raised his hand and smelled it, "Is it spicy? Nope. !"

"If you don't believe me, give it a try." He suddenly wiped the corner of the male's eye.

Meng Sheng grabbed the restless hand, his face darkened, Qiu Juan was stunned, thinking that the male was angry, but after a short while, the male suddenly lowered his head and pecked his finger, and said with a smile, "It really isn't spicy."

Qiu Yan quickly retracted his hand, and quickly put his hand behind him, the gentle touch on his fingers made his heart beat a few beats.

"Why are you acting like a child?" Meng Sheng couldn't help laughing a little louder.

Qiu Juan became angry and threw the goose warm stone to the male: "You can eat it yourself, I'll go back and call your mother."

Meng Sheng hurriedly took Ya'hen's hand: "Don't be angry, hurry up and come back."

Qiu Yan let go His hand went to his cave alone.

The ingredients have been ground almost. In fact, he likes the taste of roast mutton, but the rest of the people are exposed to the seasoning. It should not be very tasty. After seeing the amount, he accepted the guy, and then stewed the haggis.

A sheep doesn't have much haggis, so it has to be accompanied by a lot of berries. After cooking the food piecemeal, he made a wooden pot lid before, and the efficiency of the stone pot has been improved a lot.

After all the things were put in the pot, Zhong Yang had already arrived.

"Isn't it impossible to tell, but it turned out to be faster than me." "You're too slow to blame me." The

two males came to the cave noisily, and Meng Sheng greeted him.

Zhong Yang was very familiar with Meng Sheng's cave. He went in and sat down, puffing out his nose and sniffing the fragrance of the pot. It was the first time that Tang Dun was invited to dinner. He stood cramped at the entrance of the cave. He was an opponent at first, but now he wants to eat together.

Maybe it was because of the brief contact with Meng Sheng earlier that he felt that this male was very slick and somewhat interesting, or maybe it was Zhong Yang's yearning look when he talked about Meng Sheng's things today, which made him want to taste Meng Sheng's too. craft.

"You sit by yourself, you're welcome."

Meng Sheng greeted the male at the entrance of the cave without moving.

Tang Dun didn't speak, but still found a stone and sat down.

"Where's Qiu Juan?"

"Go back and call Aunt Luo."

Meng Sheng cleaned the large slate that was being roasted by the fire and poured water on it, but it was quickly eaten up by the fire.

"Have you not started roasting meat yet?"

Zhong Yang took a look around, and except for the sound of boiling in the pot, and the aroma was wafting out, there was no other food in the process.

"What, are you hungry?"

"I'm not hungry." Zhong Yang suddenly hugged the silent Tang Dun: "I'm afraid he is hungry."

"Who, who is hungry!" Tang Dun's eyes widened and he quickly pushed Zhong Yang away.

Meng Sheng laughed and said, "I'm getting more and more shameless."

"Can I compare with you? I learned from you.

" ." The

two of you talked and talked about each other, and from time to time, you also dragged Tang Dun on the side, and the originally boring atmosphere was gone.

After a while, Qiu Juan and Luo arrived at the cave, Meng Sheng gave way to the two weak ones, and a few people sat around the slate just right.

"Eat roast lamb first, and when you get tired of eating it, drink mutton offal soup to get rid of it."

Zhong Yang heard that he was going to start, and immediately agreed.

Meng Sheng put all the seasoned mutton within reach, and placed three pieces of mutton cut into pieces on the slate. The sizzling sizzling sizzling sizzled the cold mutton on the hot slate.

During the barbecue time, Luo, as an elder, chatted a few words to Tang Dun, and the atmosphere was very harmonious.

After Meng Sheng roasted the meat for a while, he lightly kicked Zhong Yang next to him: "Sit on the side and replace Qiu Wan."

Zhong Yang was dissatisfied: "It's necessary to be so sticky! You have to sit together after a meal. "

I taught him to roast meat, don't you know what the fuck you eat? You can eat three pieces of mutton in one go."

A few people laughed, Zhong Yang was naive and moved his butt: "Come on, it depends on what you eat. Come on, son."

Qiu Wan followed Meng Sheng's example, he flipped the meat and followed it himself, sprinkled whatever ingredients he put on, and threw fennel and pepper powder on the mutton, which was ignited by the fire, and the aroma immediately rushed to several people.

Tang Dun smelled this wonderful and fragrant smell for the first time, couldn't help taking a deep breath, and looked at the small mutton slices with great anticipation.

"I like meat that is older or more tender."

Zhong Yang was the first to howl: "Tender, tender!"

Meng Sheng gave Zhong Yang the meat first, and then gave Luo another piece. It's not very good to be too old: "Tang Dun, how about you?"

"I, I can do it."

Qiu Juan recommended: "Then let's be tender, the old ones I have eaten before don't taste as good as tender ones."

Tang Dun nodded inexplicably. In short, he wished he could taste it soon, and he couldn't help swallowing.

Meng Sheng gave the last piece to Tang Dun, and he and Qiu Juan ate the next round.

The fresh mutton was just placed on the slate. With the sound of sizzling, Tang Dun took two bites of the mutton and exclaimed.

Everyone was stunned for a while, Zhong Yang chewed the meat, and slapped Tang Dun with the palm: "What is your name, you almost scared Lao Tzu's meat off."

Tang Dun swallowed the meat in his mouth and said embarrassedly : "Too, it's delicious!"

Meng Sheng laughed: "It's delicious, next time, you can come with Zhong Yang and eat again."

At the moment of the food, Tang Dun couldn't care about anything else and just nodded.

Halfway through the roast, the mutton soup in the pot was almost ready. Qiu Juan gave everyone a bowl. Everyone ate the mutton soup and the roast meat at the same time. Tang Dun tasted two delicacies in one night. , I was so addicted, the cramps I had just started were long gone, and I ate and drank wildly with Zhong Yang.

"I really can't get tired of the meat stewed with berries, but the ones made by my sister and mother are not as delicious as Meng Sheng's." Zhong Yang boasted to Tang Dun with the gourd bowl.

Tang Dun was eating berries and haggis, and his mouth was vague: "I never knew that berries can be stewed, and I want to ask my mother to stew when I go back."

"Who usually cooks in your cave?"

"Just me . Mother, Ah Tong's craftsmanship, after eating the food she made, you can't eat anything else if you keep it for a few days."

Zhong Yang laughed: "Isn't that Kong Jia very unlucky!"

Tang Dun was stunned: "Shut Kong What's the matter with Jia?"

This time, Zhongyang was stunned: "Don't you know that Tang Tong and Kong Jia... No, are they not together?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen to Ah Tong. Let's go ."

Meng Sheng took two pieces of mutton and stuffed them into the bowls of the two of them: "Eat as soon as you eat, and say what to do with those things."

"Yes, yes!" Zhong Yang nodded hurriedly.

Luo also changed the subject: "I heard that the chief is going to hold a grand event, do you young people have someone you like?"

Meng Sheng generously hooked the shoulders of the people next to him, looking at the two males sitting side by side, Ambiguous eyes: "Huh?"

Tang Dun is very honest: "I'm just an adult, I didn't think about it, and my elder brother doesn't have a partner yet, so he can't have a partner first."

After speaking, he looked at Zhong Yang.

"Everyone is watching what I'm doing! I, I'm not in a hurry."

"I heard the chief and Aunt Shuang chatting before, they should be in a hurry."

"Meng Sheng, you know all the nonsense!"

Luo shook his head helplessly: "Okay, okay, each of you knows that we elders can't help you make decisions, and take advantage of the opportunity of the event. This is not something that happens every year."

Several people nodded thoughtfully.

It was a bit late to eat the roast mutton, but the prepared mutton and stewed mutton soup were all swept away. Meng Sheng still underestimated the appetites of Zhong Yang and Tang Dun, seeing that both of them were actually a little unfulfilled.

"When the winter is over, everyone has nothing to do. Let's get together at that time. I'll prepare something else next time." Meng Sheng sent the two males to the door.

Zhong Yang was very happy and agreed: "I'll bring two pheasants when we get together next time."

Tang Dun hesitated for a while: "Can I really come next time?"

Meng Sheng patted him "Of course you can, as long as you're used to what I make."

"Then I'll bring some prey over next time I come!" Tang Dun was obviously excited.

After sending the two away, Meng Sheng returned to the cave, and Qiu Juan had already cleaned up the pots and pans.

"My mother and I have also gone back."

"I'll see you off."

Qiu Wan took the torches and said, "No need, then you can go back with your eyes closed."

Luo Wen smiled and said, "Yeah, no need. trouble."

Meng Sheng couldn't, so he had to agree, sending the two out of the cave and watching the two weak ones leave.

Qiu Lan walked in front and gave Luo a light, Luo's voice was soft: "Hu, mother is talking about the event today, not only for everyone, but also for you, you and Meng Sheng. The time together is not short, what is your plan in your heart?" "Mother, don't worry about it, I know it."

Luo sighed: "Mother knows that you are in a good situation in the tribe now, everyone I respect you very much, but don't indulge in this kind of good environment and miss more important things."

"I wrote it down."

Looking at the person who shied away, Luo could only sigh that his son was getting older, She can't get involved in everything.

After Zhongyang and Tang Dun walked together for a while, they could no longer be together because the two caves were in opposite directions. After Tang Dun and Zhongyang separated, they slipped to the river to take a bath and smelled barbecued meat. The child was washed.

He came out behind the back of his family. He knew his elder brother's temper. If he knew that he was mixed with Meng Sheng and Zhong Yang, he would be scolded for keeping him.

Although I had to take a shower to go back after I ran out, the process was a bit more complicated, but everything tonight was worth it. Since he was a child, he followed Tang Yu's ass, listened to everything he wanted, and did what he asked him to do. Just do whatever, the two are almost sticking together, so that he doesn't even have a friend to talk to.

Now that he's an adult, he wants to make a difference and try to live a life less close to his brother.

The river water in the late autumn night was exceptionally cold. He shrank and wrapped the animal skin again, and ran back to the cave.

As soon as he arrived in the woods of the cave, he saw a dark shadow from a distance, and before he could see clearly, he heard an aggressive complaining voice: "Where the fuck did you go, you're back so late!"

Tang Dun walked over slowly: "I went to the river to take a bath."

"What kind of bath I have to take a bath at night."

"Brother, I'm an adult, what's wrong with taking a bath in the river ." "I'm an

adult . Are you going to meet a female at night? When you are an adult, you know that you will talk back to me?"

Tang Dun lowered his face: "I don't know any females!"

"Why are you so loud, guilty?" The two brothers accompanied their mouths back to the cave.