Chapter 53

Before Qiu Juan came over again, a native came first to find Meng Sheng, saying that the tribe's people had found a lot of copper ore outside the hunting grounds and asked him to take a look.

Meng Sheng glanced in Qiu Juan's direction. Ya female was demonstrating archery, so he didn't bother him, and went in the other direction with the natives. The minerals in the tribe are now scattered, according to the natives. It was a lot, he guessed that a big mine might have been discovered.

In the past few months, the metal smelting tools in the tribe have turned over the scattered ores around the tribe. Tang Dun has told him no less than three times that copper ore is difficult to find in the tribe. It took most of the day to go out, and if a mine was discovered, it would not only refine weapons, but also containers.

The two adult males walked fast. When they arrived at the place where the mine was discovered, a lot of natives had gathered. Most of these natives were weak in the tribe. After seeing Meng Sheng, they quickly stepped aside and said, "The priest is here. Tang Dun was also in the

middle, and hurriedly came up and stopped people: "Meng Sheng, look, can you use so many copper mines?"

Meng Sheng was very happy, they found not only a mine, but many of these mines were exposed. Outside, it is better to mine. After seeing him nod to confirm, the natives cheered.

The first time they saw a large copper mine, they were very pleasantly surprised. They were used to picking up broken stones. They also thought that such a large mine might not be a copper mine, but the priest said that there are usually malachite nearby. Copper mines, they discovered copper mines just because they saw malachite. Looking at these protruding stones with the same color and shape as when they were smelted normally, and with a fluke mentality, they still bothered the priest to make a trip. Fortunately, this trip was not in vain.

"Then let's go back and find people to mine." The

indigenous people went back to find people in high spirits to dig up the ore, and it took the strength of the tribe to do it. Meng Sheng didn't stop them and let them go. Taking advantage of the excitement everyone was talking about, he walked around.

He had never been to this wasteland of squat shrubs. While wandering around, he saw a verdant tree with many green fruits on it. He reached out and picked it up and took a bite. The taste, so I picked a few more and prepared to take it back and give it to Qiu Wan to taste.

Qiu Wan thought about Meng Sheng, but he also steadily and carefully instructed archery one by one. After the natives were all started, they disbanded everyone and let them go hunting and training on their own. If there is any problem, I will talk to him tomorrow.

When he excitedly went back to find Meng Sheng, he only saw a stone hidden in the grass, and the male who was lying on top had long since disappeared. He looked around and saw no one.

When Meng Sheng came, no one saw him, and now he can't find anyone to ask

. Back on the road, when returning to the tribal area, I met Kong Jia and Tang Tong basking in the sun.

"Brother Kong Jia, do you think our baby will be a boy or a girl?" The

couple didn't notice Qiu Juan on the road behind them, who were discussing the child.

"Of course he will be a boy, he likes to make fun of you so much."

Tang Tong giggled: "If it were a boy, he would definitely look like Brother Kong Jia, handsome and powerful." The

two of them are the best in appearance in the tribe, and now each other Snuggling up to each other and talking about their children, the joy of the young couple being new parents is as warm as the sun. Aside from their actions, the picture is quite eye-catching, so much so that when they meet Qiu Wan, who wanted to leave quickly, they are caught by the sun. The atmosphere was infected, and suddenly stopped.

He lowered his eyelids, glanced at his flat stomach subconsciously, and melancholy wrapped around him.

After being with Meng Sheng, he lived a very happy and contented life. If he hadn't known that Tang Tong, who had become a partner with them one after another, already had a baby, he almost thought that he would be like this forever with Meng Sheng.

He was very satisfied all these years, but he didn't know whether Meng Sheng was also happy. He is now an important priest in the tribe, and he must also want to have a descendant.

If they have children, they will be as smart as Brother Meng. They are not bad, and the children will be lovable. Under their guidance, they may be able to become the next priest...

"Qiu Juan?" The

couple who stopped talking found someone standing behind them at some point. Seeing that it was Qiu Wan, Tang Tong immediately frowned. She didn't take Qiu Juan in her eyes at first, but Qiu Juan followed him. After meeting Meng Sheng, she was still in a good mood, and she was naturally unhappy in her heart.

"What are you doing here in silence?" Tang Tong defended her stomach, the only thing she is proud of now is that she can give birth to males so quickly: "Look, if you want to have children Go back and find your Meng Sheng."

Qiu Lian glanced at her and walked back with the bow and arrow in his hand.

Tang Tong snorted coldly.

It was a little late when Meng Sheng returned to the cave. He came back with the natives who were mining, and when he came back, he helped carry a large basket of ore.

The cave is not covered by big trees. At dusk, you can see a large piece of sunset glow. The warm red light does not have much heat, and it is softly spread on the vegetable field outside the cave. The silent figure was watering the vegetable field with his back

hunched over. Meng Sheng gently hugged the man from behind, Qiu Lan turned his head dully: "You're back?"

In the past, the two returned to the cave together. Meng Sheng shared the news of the copper mine discovery with Luo. He was so immersed in joy that he didn't notice Qiu Wan's depressed mood.

It wasn't until the night when the two of them lay on the bed that Meng Sheng realized that Ya Fei's words seemed to be much less than usual today. He was a little confused. He even took the initiative to kiss him in the morning.

"What's the matter with you? Are you bored?"

Qiu Wan rested on the male's arm and looked at the dark ceiling: "Brother Meng, are you still... satisfied with me?"

What kind of thing is this ? Meng Sheng didn't know why Qiu Juan asked this suddenly. Hearing this, it felt like he wanted to get a divorce. He cleared his throat and had to be careful: "Is

there anything I'm dissatisfied with?" just worried.

Qiu Juan remained silent.

Meng Sheng thought hard for a while: "I'd say I'm not satisfied.... Actually, there are."

Qiu Lian's eyes suddenly focused, and he turned to look at the male. Because he slept too close, he could only see the male. His jaw dropped, but that didn't stop him from wondering, "Where's the dissatisfaction?"

"Come over with your ears, and I'll tell you quietly."

Qiu Juan frowned and glanced at the male suspiciously. Meng Sheng was very serious. In the end, he still put his ear on it suspiciously.

After listening to the male's words, his ears turned red, he hammered a fist on the male's chest, and shrank to the side.

I'm sorry, but I'm sorry. To be honest, since the two got married, the male has tasted the sweetness. It's not good for him to go to bed at night and keep it safe. I don't want to be tired all day, and I can't live in peace at night, so I don't let the males mess around.

If you think about it carefully, if there is not much bonding, how can there be children.

Meng Sheng thought that he had made his ancestor angry again, so he reached out to hug him: "Didn't you tell me to say that?"

"Well..." Qiu Fan clenched his teeth and returned to the male's arms, suddenly hugging him His waist took a bite on his mouth inexplicably: "Don't, don't go to bed too late."

Meng Sheng's body froze, is it because people's minds are complicated when they grow up, why does he become more and more uncomfortable Understand the thoughts of your daughter-in-law. However, everyone brought it to their lips, and I am really sorry for my daughter-in-law and myself for not eating.

His voice darkened: "I listen to you."