Chapter 57

On the third day, when the morning sun passed through the clouds and cast its rays on the blue ocean, they finally reached the coastal area.

After sweeping away their exhaustion, the natives of the Yilin tribe stood on the high reef, overlooking the boundless ocean.

Living in the mountains and forests for a long time, the wide area that is completely uncovered has opened the eyes of the indigenous people.

Meng Sheng had seen the sea, and his heart was much calmer than the rest of the aborigines. Seeing the eyes of the aborigines glowing with excitement, he said helplessly: "Go, let the freshness be enough to save you from entering Qiu Bo. The tribe is the same as it has never seen the world." The

natives cheered, and the men and women rushed down the big rocky reef and jumped onto the soft sand shore. The bears took off their shoes, rolled up their trousers and jumped into the sea. A group of people looked like monkeys. Just as playful.

Two messengers from the Qiupo tribe followed Meng Sheng with a sincere smile on their faces, one of them bowed his back slightly: "Priest, friends from the Yilin tribe like Binhai, I'm very happy, if the leader knows I'll be very happy."

Meng Sheng smiled: "Is it not far from your tribe?"

"It's almost too soon, we will come to our tribe after passing through the mountains. The priests should also go to rest, I will go to the tribe first to inform The leader is here to greet you."

Meng Sheng's brows tightened: "No need, we'll just go there."

"According to our previous schedule, we should have arrived last night, but there was a delay on the way. I'm afraid the leader is worried now. Go back and report a letter first, the leader can rest assured, I can complete his arrangement."

Meng Sheng nodded, since it was a specific arrangement, it was not easy to express his enthusiasm, so he asked one of the messengers to go back first. Reported.

This back and forth must take some time. He walked to the beach and sat on the edge of the coastline, ready to wait for the wild monkeys of this tribe to have fun for a while.

Looking at the coastal tribes that line the water and sky, he touched his chin: It really is a good place. If the Qiupo tribe can be developed into a sub-tribe, it will be more convenient to take a vacation at that time.

"Our priests are too prudent, and seeing such a beautiful place is actually so peaceful."

The female who was splashing water in the distance said: "Our priests of the Yilin tribe have gathered wisdom, courage and ability, and of course they are different from ordinary people. It's the same."

"Haha, your priests are all good, it's just that the mates got married too early, otherwise it would be more perfect!" Tang Dun hurriedly interjected when he heard the aboriginals talking.

"It's not right to say that, thanks to the priest's partner getting married early, otherwise we all have to think about it, can we sleep well every night?" The

natives burst into laughter.

Meng Sheng didn't know what they were making a fuss about, but looking at the eyes that drifted over from time to time, he knew that they were making fun of him.

He beckoned: "It's almost there! Pack up, check everything, it's time to go!"

"Yes!"

Here, a commotion sounded, Lin Zi quickly ran out of a group of natives, led by Zhan.

Twenty people from the Qiupo tribe came, more than them, and greeted them warmly. As soon as Meng Sheng walked over, a garland was tied around his neck. He held a big garland. This folk custom is really unique.

Entering the habitat of the Qiupo tribe, the grass houses with sloping roofs were half-hidden among the bushes. Meng Sheng watched from a distance. There were not many people in the Qiupo tribe. In the middle is the open field, apparently for the convenience of the assembly.

Because of their arrival, the natives in the open field were busy, preparing a lot of delicacies from the tribe.

The group was led to the open field to enjoy the food to the fullest. They were exhausted all the way, and they were definitely tired, but they were not too hungry. There were archers on the road. Is it the proud disciple Qiu Juan taught me? Not a problem, the food hunted on the road was not even eaten, and some of the rest was taken to the Chupo tribe.

The aborigines of the Yilin tribe came to Binhai for the first time and were very interested in the unique coconut juice, coconut meat and seafood of Binhai. What you get on the trading floor are simple types, and you can only enjoy seafood when you really go to the seaside.

"I see that the Yilin tribe eats cooked food. I'm afraid that the priests are not used to the seafood of our tribe, so they let the people who are good at cooking bake some fish." After Zhan finished speaking, two natives immediately carried a large basket. The grilled fish came up, the basket was lined with washed banana leaves, and the sea fish, oysters, shrimp and crab were grilled in a pile.

The heat is good, there is no burn, but there is no seasoning, the pure seafood flavor is mixed with fireworks... It is not as good as raw.

"Seafood is delicious even raw." The cooked food was specially baked for him, which was enough to see how much the Qiupo tribe valued him, and he wasn't stupid enough to say something unpleasant.

Halfway through the food, Meng Sheng asked the tribesmen to give the gifts they brought to the Qiupo tribe. In the past few exchanges, the two tribes have become accustomed to the matter of your coming and going, it's just a simple Two polite words.

But the people of the Qiupo tribe always felt that they were taking advantage of the Yilin tribe. After all, the big tribe gave them all the good things they didn't have.

After eating, Zhan took Meng Sheng to visit the Qiupo tribe.

This is a small tribe with only one hundred and thirty-two people. It is the largest Miaoyuan tribe in Binhai on a hill far away from them. When Zhan talks about the Miaoyuan tribe, he doesn't have a good face, and he said a few words in a hurry. , It seems that he hates seeing the Miaoyuan tribe, as if he is afraid that Meng Sheng will be interested in the Miaoyuan tribe.

In fact, if Meng Sheng was interested, he would have made friends long ago. It is not a problem to make friends with their tribe's current strength, but he also has concerns. It is not easy to control the big tribe. It's good, the icing on the cake is far better than giving charcoal in the snow. Besides, the reputation of this Miaoyuan tribe doesn't seem to be good.

While he was thinking about it, Zhan took him to the seaside. A group of indigenous people were hunched over the dry riverbed scraping salt crystals. These original salt blocks were large and contained a lot of impurities. The salt blocks are exchanged for other items in the trading field, but the natives of the Chupo tribe will process the salt to remove part of the large conspicuous impurities.

When the natives saw the two, they greeted them warmly.

Zhan said with a smile: "Thanks to being able to come back with new weapons from the Yilin tribe, now that I have a backpack and tools, it is much easier to scrape the salt than before, and the output has also increased a lot. This time, the priests must bring more salt when they go back. Let's go."

Meng Sheng didn't answer. In his opinion, this method of mining salt was still too inefficient. Lying on a dry stone bed every day, there was only so much salt. Moreover, with the increase in demand for salt, the coastal tribes became more and more inefficient. All are rushing to scrape the salt, and the supply will soon go wrong.

"Priest?" Zhan didn't hear the answer, and shouted again the male who seemed to be in a trance beside him.

"Actually, I know a way to use a lot of salt, but not bad quality." Meng Sheng suddenly said.

Zhan was stunned and asked almost subconsciously, "What can I do?"

The widespread use of salt, in fact, was basically spread from the Yilin tribe. Now the majority of tribes have begun to apply salt to food, and salt in the trade fair has changed from an uninterested item to a sought-after item.

If it is possible to increase the production of salt, the benefits are simply too many. As a leader, Zhan, of course, knows the twists and turns of it.

Meng Sheng smiled without saying a word, Zhan realized his abruptness, since it was a good way, how could he say it at will, and he was not confused. Since the priests have raised this matter, it means that there is room for negotiation. He lowered his voice and said, "Although the priest says the conditions, we can negotiate."

On the road, Meng Sheng admired Zhan very much.

"After I tell you the method, your tribe has to provide salt for the Yilin tribe for free."

Although Meng Sheng's tone was neither light nor serious, it was undoubtedly a thunderbolt when it fell into Zhan's ear, and providing it for free means a little benefit. He couldn't ask for it, which undoubtedly made him fall into contemplation.

"Although my conditions are a bit large, the leader can rest assured that after our deal is reached, I will not only be responsible for giving you the method, but also guide until the children of the Qiupo tribe learn it, and I will not tell the method. Any tribe."

Zhan didn't immediately agree, Meng Sheng not only didn't feel annoyed, but found it interesting, if he heard a good thing without thinking about it and blindly responded, it made him dare not do business with this kind of tribe.

"Actually, I can tell other coastal tribes about the method. There is still a reason for choosing the Chupo tribe. I have investigated other tribes and also scraped salt on the riverbed. Only the Chupo tribe is willing to spend time to deal with the salt in the salt. Impurities, this is something I appreciate very much, and our tribe has a good relationship, so I put forward the conditions, the leader of Zhan does not have to answer me in a hurry, you can think about it."

Meng Sheng smiled: "The deal has not been reached, we The two tribes are still on good terms."

Zhan followed the pole and went down: "Thank you priest, I will definitely consider this matter carefully, and I will give the priest an answer tomorrow."

Meng Sheng nodded and didn't say anything about it. Zhan took him to the place where he rested at night. It was a large grass house with a sloping roof. The hay and wood still smelled fresh. Meng Sheng guessed that it was only recently built. There is a smell of sea, which is probably because the people of their tribe have come to build it on purpose.

The inside of the house is actually very empty, with no furniture, just a few large wooden rectangles with palm cushions and furs, which are tentatively regarded as beds, just a place to sleep.

Even so, Meng Sheng already felt very good, and he was a little embarrassed. He thought that when the people of the Qiupo tribe came to their tribe, they still slept in the open-air bazi, but this will not happen again from now on. They are going to build a house.

After Zhan went to work on the tribe's affairs, he brought in the tribe's natives who were good at carpentry. There were four people in total. This was mentioned before when he was making tableware.

The four of them were still soaking wet. Meng Sheng put his hands behind his back, with a face like a leader: "Going to the beach again?" The

native raised his hands: "Look at the priest! We went to the beach to pick up a lot of them. Seashells are so beautiful, I just brought tools and made some jewelry."

After speaking, a native came up and put a bunch of seashells on his neck. Seeing that he didn't respond, several others came one after another. Also put it on him.

He shook his head, he had dyed his body with a garland before, and it was garish.

"Don't lose the priest, anyway, take it back and give it to Qiu Juan."

Meng Sheng grabbed the sea shells hanging on his chest, collided lightly and made a crisp sound, he raised the corners of his mouth, Qiu Juan should like it, he said Without blaming a few people, he said, "Take a good look at how the houses here are built."

"What does the priest mean that our tribe also wants to build this kind of house?" It doesn't look very strong. If an animal runs in, it will trample one down with one foot. I thought so in my heart, but I didn't dare to say it.

"Naturally, it's not all built like this, it's just for you to learn and learn, and there is a bottom line. We will also build houses in the Hui tribe, but this is not the case. Our tribe has fired bricks, which will naturally be stronger than this. There was a smile on the

indigenous face: "Then there will be a new residence soon!"

"Since the priest has arranged it, we will definitely find out."

Meng Sheng brought more than a dozen people, except for the four who were called. Those who came back to arrange tasks, and the others had work to do, helped with cooking, and demonstrated archery. In short, no one was idle. In the face of praise, they had a great sense of accomplishment from a large tribe.

The people of the two tribes get along very harmoniously, which makes Meng Sheng very reassured, and there are some small frictions in the province, which will have to be dealt with at that time.

The tribe brought a few pots. At night, at the suggestion of Meng Sheng, the people of the Qiupo tribe gave up roasting seafood, but cooked several large pots of brine shrimp and crabs with pots and plucked them in the woods during the day. Some sour fruits were crushed by the natives and mixed with water, so it was regarded as vinegar for the time being.

At night, everyone gathered around the bonfire, peeled the shrimp and dipped it in jam to eat. Meng Sheng looked at the big and plump shrimp. If there were seasonings, it would be another delicacy, but with sour fruit, it was much better than noon. He ate it. Shrimp is also a lot more than noon. He secretly planned that if he wanted to eat seafood in the future, he would have to pass some fishing gear to the Qiupo tribe. When visiting the tribe during the day, he saw that the Qiupo tribe used vine-made fishing nets to salvage, and the harvest was very small. The main seafood The source is still from catching the sea. Fortunately, it was much easier to catch the sea in the primitive era, otherwise, where would there be so much food for their guests to eat and drink.

The Qiupo tribe is really generous, they don't eat much, and they still have a big basket of seafood for their tribe to squander, but they are very grateful.

Everyone gathered around peeling the shrimp and crab meat to eat. Meng Sheng had a whim and taught the natives how to take out the crab meat completely. Everyone was eating and learning, and they were very energetic. When the shrimp and crab were finished, the moon was bright. to the top of the head.

"Priest, let's go to the sea tomorrow and try to bring back more shrimps and crabs, and then we will eat them like this."

Seeing that the priests of the big tribe had no air, the aborigines of the Qiupo tribe boldly approached, and when they dispersed, everyone was still unsure.

The wind and the seaside at night were cold, and the smell was fishy and salty. The Yilin tribe aborigines were not used to it, but the local aborigines couldn't sleep because they couldn't smell these smells.

"Leader, the people of our tribe all like the priests of the Yilin tribe. It would be great if our tribe also had a priest. He was smart and brave, and he could give the tribe a lot of guidance."

A slightly older native confronted The leader, who had been contemplating after the scene, said.

"Not every tribe is so lucky to have priests, let alone a small tribe like ours." There was a sense of hopelessness in Zhan's tone, and then he seemed to remember something: "By the way, I heard that Miaoyuan The tribe's new priest has taken office." The

older aboriginal replied, "Yes, this priest has some wisdom, and the people of the Miaoyuan tribe are very convinced."

Zhan heard that but sighed again, thinking that there were seven in Binhai back then . Of the eight small tribes, as they were eliminated and evolved, only three were left to survive. The Qiupo tribe was one of them. At that time, the three tribes were not big, but one year, a priest appeared in the Miaoyuan tribe. Under the guidance of the priests, it gradually developed and grew into a large tribe.

Because the Miaoyuan tribe is a big tribe, they often bully their tribesmen, secretly take advantage of them, and steal their food. They have always endured this.

Because of this, the people of their tribe are very envious of the tribe with priests, and they are also close to Meng Sheng.

Meng Sheng is indeed different. He once met the priests of the Miaoyuan tribe. They were very arrogant and did not speak to ordinary people at all. He heard that he was sitting on a large wooden board when he went out, and was carried out by the tribe. Being able to sit and eat and drink with ordinary people like Meng Sheng, and teach everyone how to peel crabs, I don't even think about it.

He took his elbow and leaned the back of his head on it. Maybe Meng Sheng's conditions were feasible. How could a priest who is close to his people harm others at will.

This thing that made him restless all afternoon has finally come to an end.

The next day, Meng Sheng woke up early. As soon as he went out, he met a few female natives. When a few people saw him going out, they enthusiastically came up and handed him a coconut that opened his mouth.

"Thank you." The

coconut juice is good. He and Tang Dun went to the woods last night and folded some bamboo and came back to make straws. It is very convenient to insert them on the coconut. He showed it to the natives and raised his eyebrows: "How about ?"

Several females looked at each other, then laughed at the same time: "Priest, you are too smart!"

"But they are all simple little things." The

female whispered a few words, suddenly blushed, and asked in a low voice "Priest, do you have a partner?"

Meng Sheng thought of Qiu Juan, and couldn't help but smile naturally: "Yes." A

fluttering reply fulfilled himself, but broke the hearts of the young and beautiful females. Halfway through, someone still asked unwillingly, "What does he look like? Is he beautiful?"

"Very handsome, she is one of the best beauties in our tribe. There are many people chasing him. If I hadn't been smart, I would have almost never caught up." His partner is not someone who can't stand on the table, and he speaks with confidence. When the females heard his answer, they felt angry and a little funny, what kind of person would be chased by a noble and handsome priest, and which tribe would be put down by others? So several people are imagining how good-looking the priest's partner looks, which can make the priest fascinated.

But there are also females who expressed dissatisfaction. What's the use of just looking good? If only seeing can't do anything, nothing will last, so they dared to ask: "Well, what is he good at doing?"

Meng Sheng saw that the little girls were not It was very interesting to compare the appearance of a high-ranking competition, but he smiled helplessly, but also became interested, and said: "He, he is good at many things. He is very good at getting angry. When he is angry, he makes me sleep outside the cave, and he is also good at it. Don't worry about me, I'm not allowed to talk to the opposite sex in the tribe, even if I talk too much to the same sex." The

females' eyes suddenly widened, what kind of priest, it's too miserable: "What exactly do you want with such a partner?"

"Hahahaha , I'm teasing you." Seeing the indignation of the females, Meng Sheng laughed loudly: "He's actually very powerful and very capable, but he is a genius shooter in our tribe. Did you see the males shooting arrows yesterday? It's all taught by him."

Of course the females saw the male archery of the Yilin tribe, tall and strong males, playing that little bow and arrow, strange and majestic. I thought it was actually from the priest's companion.

With such an excellent wife, who would dare to think of a priest.

"What are you all doing around the priests here?"

Zhan Lai asked Meng Sheng to have breakfast, and from a distance he saw the females of the tribe surrounding Meng Sheng.

The little girls shrank their arms subconsciously when they saw the leader, Meng Sheng said, "It's nothing, they just asked what my partner was like."

Zhan's eyebrows twitched, and he immediately understood the thoughts of the little girls. If the two tribes could intermarry, of course it would be a good thing. Communication between tribes would be more convenient in the future, but it would be wrong to pay attention to the priests.

"The priest's partner is very good, and it is also the most loving partner of the Yilin tribe. Don't think about it, what should you do?" After killing the females, he said to Meng Sheng in a respectful tone: "Go to dinner. That's it."

Meng Sheng followed Zhan and did a good deed, asking the crying females to find Tang Dunxue to make straws, and revealed the big secret that the handsome and handsome Tang Dun was still single. .

After the two walked for a while, Meng Sheng said, "I remember that Chief Zhan has never met my partner." The

last time someone from the Qiupo tribe went there, Qiu Fan was reluctant to go out because of a red mark on his neck.

Zhan smiled: "It was told by the leader of Zhongyang that he wanted to meet the priest's partner, but he left too quickly, which is a pity."

"It will take a long time to come to Japan." Meng Sheng said intentionally or unintentionally, "Speaking of my partner, I I miss him, but I have to go back as soon as possible."

Zhan stomped, his back tense, and he took a few steps to Meng Sheng: "I'm afraid I have to ask the priest to tolerate it for a while, and stay here to guide our tribe to learn better salt mining. Law."

Meng Sheng rubbed his fingers against each other: "Boss Zhan has thought about it?"

Zhan replied solemnly: "I have already figured out that the Qiupo tribe is willing to provide salt for the Yilin tribe for free."

"That's the best." Meng Sheng's brows smirked: "Call the people now, let's get started!"