Chapter 50

In the blink of an eye, it was summer, and the tribe was facing the sun, without the cover of large trees. It intuitively felt that the distance between the cave and the cave had narrowed a lot, and the indigenous people could see the face from a distance from the cave.

Tang Tong washed the animal skins and was drying clothes on the tree trunk outside the cave. The female in the distance greeted her twice, Tang Tong responded perfunctorily, Kong Jia came out of the cave and saw his partner's face was not good. , asked softly, "What's wrong?"

"Now I can see people in the tribe when I wash my clothes, and it's not as quiet as before."

Kong Jia rubbed the angry female's hair: "This is arranged by Meng Sheng. , there are already many people in the tribe who are dissatisfied, don't be angry, it will be bad if you are angry with the child."

Tang Tong put her hand on her stomach, changed her arrogance and became much gentler.

"What's wrong?"

Tang Tong raised her eyes and saw Tang Yu striding over: "Why did you come here?"

"Brother Kong Jia and I were talking about the inconvenience that the trees in the forest were gone."

"Oh? Is it inconvenient? It's because you haven't

gotten used to it yet, I heard everyone say it's good, now you can meet and chat when you have nothing to do, and the relationship between the people in the tribe is much closer than before." Yu used to have the same objection to Meng Sheng as he did, but now he actually affirmed Meng Sheng's achievements, he didn't say anything, Tang Tong was straight-faced, after all, he was a family, and he could say anything: "How can you help outsiders now, eldest brother? After speaking, what about the second brother? Why didn't the second brother come?"

"I just came back from your second brother. He is now obsessed with making pottery, and he doesn't go back to the cave to sleep at night."

Tang Dun did not have any The key is that a group of natives are still convinced, which makes Kong Jia, who was originally a deputy chief and has nothing but hunting all day long, very uncomfortable.

He didn't dig up wild vegetables and plant them like other families, nor did he feed them. He just hunted and lived according to the original way. Now he seems out of place in the tribe. It was just a few months. Makes a mess.

"Big brother originally came to see my second brother first, and I thought I came here on purpose, just to be happy."

Tang Yu laughed loudly: "People who already have children, why are they so careful when they talk. "

"By the way, Kong Jia, why haven't you turned over the ground yet? Didn't I send a few live pheasants and a basket of eggs? Why haven't they been raised? Eggs and hens are now in high demand in the tribe." "Tang Yu looked at the land that was still hard, and didn't even dig the roots. Before, Meng Sheng only arranged for the natives to cut down the trees. As for digging the roots and loosening the soil, it was his own business.

Kong Jia chuckled sarcastically: "Big brother doesn't go hunting now, and it seems that our priest is really good at it. Even those who don't like him are very obedient to him."

Tang Tong tugged. Pulling at the corner of his partner's clothes, he motioned him to stop talking, and said in a rounded tone: "I will eat both eggs and hens. If I have children, I need to make up for it."

Tang Yu knew it was just a rhetoric, and he snorted coldly. , I used to think that Kong Jia was arrogant and unwilling to admit defeat. Now he thinks that this person is stubborn and doesn't think about the whole tribe. Although Meng Sheng's actions are bold, they are all leading the tribe to move forward. He also sees it. When it comes to a better life for the people, it seems that the younger brother Tang Dun's vision is sharp.

"Kong Jia, I'm the one who said the ugly thing before. You can't stand Meng Sheng and I can't control it, but if you don't have the ability, you have to follow the orders of the tribe."

After speaking, he left angrily.

After a busy spring, the indigenous people, under the guidance of Meng Sheng, circled and started raising poultry and planting wild vegetables loosely. The tribe changed drastically for a while.

Meng Sheng and the natives in the tribe went to dig jute to plant. He wanted to grow this plant on a large scale. First, hemp is now used in all aspects of life. Second, it is summer. Hearing that the weather is getting very hot, he wears animal skin clothes. He covered his whole body with sweat, not to mention that there were not many animal skins.

While walking back, he met Tang Yu who looked unhappy, and the natives greeted: "Deputy chief."

"You dug hemp?" Tang Yu said, and when he saw Meng Sheng again, he rarely took the initiative to say: "A large number of metal tools And the pottery has been released, it can be considered to be made before the trade fair."

Meng Sheng nodded, a new trade fair will start in a few days, in exchange for more useful things, he specially let the tribesmen The natives produced a large number of them.

"Priest, I'm going to the trade fair in a while. When I think that our tribe has so many convenient utensils, I'm happy, and then let those coastal tribes who deceive us have a taste of being squeezed."

"Yeah . Our pottery is strong and durable, and in order to be more valuable, the females also carved flowers on it." Referring to the achievements of the tribe, Tang Yu's mood improved a lot, and he talked more.

Meng Sheng said: "Then the deputy chief and Tang Dun will be responsible for these things that will be used in the trade fair .

" Everyone has been working on infrastructure construction these days. Most of the human and material resources in the tribe are spent on it. Except for the Kong Jia family, there are not many prey hunted, and they can solve the daily food amount, so Meng Sheng does not advocate that everyone bring prey to the fair, but asks everyone to bring handmade bamboo baskets, new styles of clothing, and pottery and metalware for the finale. Meng Sheng can't guarantee whether the rest of the tribe will be able to See the value in these things, but anyway, metal tools are the best seller because it's sharp and light and easy to carry.

After making up his mind, he did not directly announce that he was going to go to the chief to arrange things.

"Are you going to find the chief?" Qiu Lan came back from hunting: "I don't think he might want to pay attention to you now."

"What's wrong? He proposed to build the road with slate, but he thought the construction period was too long. It 's done."

Qiu Juan raised his eyebrows in disbelief: "You really don't know?"

"Huh?"

"Brother Zhongyang is probably going to have a partner!"

Meng Shengwu's eyes widened, and he repeated Qiu Juan's words. He asked again: "He?"

Qiu Jian nodded: "Yes, all the males in the tribe who build roads know about it. I came back from hunting today to meet them, and I saw the females bring him food. How busy are you, how long have it been since then? I've seen Zhongyang, and I don't know about it."

Meng Sheng touched his chin, but he didn't expect that the spring had already passed, and Zhongyang just came this spring, no, maybe he didn't just come, but he came a long time ago. .

"I just saw him a few days ago, but this kid didn't tell me! I'll go find him now!" Meng Sheng took two steps, and then went back to bring his daughter-in-law with him, for fear of not being caught, the male turned his face and refused to recognize him. He has to bring witnesses!

"Which female in the tribe is it?"

"It's called Qin." Qiu Jian was fine when he came back from hunting. Now the couple are busy with each other except to see each other in the morning and evening, so it's rare to have time to hang out together.

Meng Sheng frowned: "Who is Qin?"

"Don't you know? I remember that when the tribe held a grand meeting, she even gave you something, right behind the rock." Thinking back, Qiu Lan still had some bets in his heart: "You laughed so happily, don't you remember?"

Speaking of the grand event, Meng Sheng could only think of the unforgettable love night. The others had long since been forgotten. He shook his head: "I really don't remember."

Qiu Fan snorted, and he didn't believe it.

Soon the two of them arrived at the place where the males were hitting stones. The tribe had already built a stone road, but Zhongyang wanted to build it farther, so he decided to build it all the way to the hunting grounds of the past. He would also take that road during the trade fair. Just as Meng Sheng wanted, someone would leave after the road was repaired, and it wasn't a useless trick.

After a while, a bunch of rough men were resting. Seeing that he was about to say hello, he hurriedly made a silent gesture and asked in a low voice, "Where's the chief?

" This position, Meng Sheng followed the past, and he really let him catch a current, sitting next to the tall and strong male, a petite and lovely female, the two did not speak, but each blushed.

The female was the first to discover him. Meng Sheng looked at those watery eyes and immediately remembered, this is not the little girl who asked him to hand over things at the event. At that time, there was no name left, and lovers were always going around. Zhuanhui returned to his side, he motioned her not to speak, the female walked away, and he squatted beside Zhongyang himself.

"The food you make is delicious, but it's too troublesome to run like this every day!"

Meng Sheng held back his laughter, pinched his nose and said, "I'm happy to send food to Brother Zhongyang~"

Zhong Yang looked into the distance He was embarrassed to look at the person sitting beside him, but he raised his eyebrows when he heard the voice: "Are you sick, what's the voice... Ah! Meng Sheng! You! Why are you here? Here!"

The two people next to him were already laughing so hard that Meng Sheng was pushed to the ground by the frightened male, and he slowly got up: "Zhong Yang, okay! Even if you have a partner, you still can't carry it on your back. Tell me, you are not being kind!"

Zhong Yang quickly stood up: "No, no, don't talk nonsense!"

Qin also blushed at Meng Sheng's candid words, and the words were exactly the same as Zhong Yang's: "No, it's not like this."

Meng Sheng stabbed Zhong Yang with his elbow: "It's not what it is? The monkey's butt is the same! Why are you blushing?"

Zhong Yang quickly covered his face, his face was wrinkled, and where Meng Sheng was, he felt that his body was covered with mouth and he couldn't speak clearly.

"Hey, or you're okay, you just want to eat and drink?"

"No! I swear not!"

"What's the matter, make it clear? Do you like people?"

Zhong Yang's face flushed red, With a loud roar, "Yes!"

Everyone was stunned by the fierce man's roar. Meng Sheng gave a strong fist behind his back, and the male stumbled towards Qin who was suddenly confessed. Zhong Yang hugged him subconsciously. The female stopped and said loudly, "Congratulations, congratulations!"

"Meng Sheng!" Zhong Yang let go of the petite body in his arms at a loss.

After fanning the flames, Meng Sheng dragged Qiu Juan, and the two escaped~