Chapter 40

After the process of forming a lifelong partner is over, even if the matter between the two is completely completed, the notarization to the people in the tribe has to be done at the meeting. The two are not in a hurry, anyway, the people in the tribe have already I know they are together.

Excited, the two ran like that all morning. After returning to the cave, Meng Sheng boiled hot water, and the two burned their feet together.

"Aren, now we have formed a partner, and we want to live together. There is only a small cave on my side to rest. I have to spend some time to tile one, and then I will take Aunt Luo over."

Qiu Juan Very pleasantly surprised: "Is it really possible to let the mother come with me?"

There is no precedent in the tribe where a female parent can move with a son to a male living cave.

Meng Sheng held the back of Ya'er's hand: "Of course, I live alone, so it would be more fun to bring Aunt Luo over. Besides, after you come here, Aunt Luo will be alone in the cave, you must be worried, she I 'm too old to be alone." What

the female was worried about was arranged by the male, and he couldn't express his gratitude: "That's great, let's dig the cave as soon as possible."

"Okay!"

" Then I'll go back and tell my mother that we have become a lifelong partner, and then I'll tell her to move in." Qiu Yan stood up and was about to leave.

Meng Sheng hurriedly stopped him: "Don't be in such a hurry, I'll go with you."

"No need." Qiu Lan pushed him back: "I have to go back and pack my things, and my mother will move here first, it will take a long time. You might as well dig a cave while you wait there."

Meng Sheng chuckled lightly: "Okay, it's up to you."

Anyway, people are coming over today, and he is not inseparable from people for a while.

After Qiu Lan went back, he didn't sit still, and he started to work as soon as he said it. In such a place with little clothes and little clothes, he couldn't make the cave more decent, but now that the relationship between the two had been completely determined, he couldn't If you are as lazy as before, you have to get the things that you can get out one after another.

Not to mention that in order to successfully become a priest in the tribe, it is also to live comfortably with Qiu Wan.

After throwing the stone tool in the cave for a while, his vest became hot, and he took off the animal skin wrapped around his upper body, and threw it to the fire. There was a bang, the sound of a sharp object colliding with a stone, although it was not a little loud. , but completely different from the dull sound of the animal skin falling to the ground, he put down the stone tool in his hand and picked up the animal skin again.

There were two fragments lying on the ground, and he quickly picked them up. The shiny stones were given to him by Qiu Juan during the grand event. He held the cold small stones in his hand. Forget about this little thing!

When he got the stone at that time, he was very surprised. This small golden stone is not valuable gold, but it is a kind of copper mine. If there are more ores, it is possible to refine bronze tools. The utensils of the people are much more advanced than the stone tools, the working tools are much sharper, and the living utensils are also light.

Holding the broken small ore, the more he thought about it, the more excited he became.

"What are you looking at?"

Qiu Juan had already come over with his belongings.

Meng Sheng hurriedly put away his things, and went over to help Ya-hen with the back basket. Next, there were some animal skins, bird feathers, and other miscellaneous things in it. It was estimated that he brought all the things in the cave where he was resting. Meng Sheng was very satisfied.

"Mother is very happy to come and live with us."

"That's good." Meng Sheng touched the boy's head and showed the copper ore: "I accidentally broke the stone you gave me."

Qiu Juan looked at the male's palm: "It's not a very good thing in the first place. I was embarrassed to give you the flower-tailed fox that day, but you asked for it in advance. I don't have anything else to give, and it happened that I had this small stone on my body.

" Where did you find it?"

"I found it when I was looking for the rock. If you like it, I'll find it for you when the snow has melted."

Meng Sheng grabbed Yashe's shoulder: "Well, then I Come with you."

Qiu Juan didn't expect males to like this kind of nice-colored stone, and nodded somewhat unexpectedly.

"I brought the orchids you gave and planted them here."

"Go and plant them, and I'll continue digging the caves." The

two of them divided the work, and the efficiency was good. The days in winter were short, and it soon became dark. Even so, Meng Sheng kept digging caves. Later, the small cave was formed, and the smell of meat wafted from the cave.

Qiu Juan planted orchids, put his belongings in Meng Sheng's small cave, cleaned up the outside, and made dinner.

"I'll dig tomorrow, and I'll come over for dinner."

After Meng Sheng transported the mud to the outside, Qiu Juan had already added all the meat to the bowl and beckoned him to eat.

His heart warmed. Although the two lived together on the first day, they didn't seem cramped. Instead, they seemed to be used to it. This state is undoubtedly excellent.

Washing off the mud from one hand, the two ate the broth around the fire, just like in the morning.

On snowy days, almost no indigenous people in the tribe went out hunting, and they all repaired and repaired the caves. After a few days, Meng Sheng smoothed the walls of the small caves, and chose stones in the woods to chisel. A stone bed was built, and with Qiu Juan's tidying up, the small cave could be considered complete.

Early the next morning, the two went to pick up Luo together, and took everything that could be taken away from the cave together. Even the stone pot that Meng Sheng built was also moved to another place. a cave.

His cave is relatively large, and it's okay to put two stone pots. After all, the stone pot conducts heat slowly, and then one can boil hot water, and the other can be used for cooking. It's cold in winter, so having hot water at any time will be a lot more convenient.

After all the things in the cave were moved, there was no fire in the cave, and it looked empty, especially desolate. Luo looked at the cave at the entrance of the cave, which was a bit darker than before.

She has lived in this cave for most of her life. She said that it is impossible to have no feelings. When people get older, they are even more reluctant to live for a long time. There are bits and pieces of her and her son, and the ups and downs of a lifetime.

Looking at it, mist appeared in her eyes.

"Mother, it will get better." Qiu Lian hugged the female gently from behind and put his chin on her shoulder: "I know that mother is reluctant to be here."

Luo rolled her eyes: "Mother is reluctant to let this cave, but more I can't bear you, I will cook for you in the future."

"Thank you mother."

"Okay, let's go, don't let Meng Sheng wait."

Meng Sheng dug Luo's small cave in the innermost of the big cave, and He was also a short distance away from his own cave. He had tried his best to keep the two resting caves as far away as possible, but he was still not sure about the sound insulation effect.

He has been busy finishing the cave for the past few days, and he didn't do anything with Qiu Fan, but sooner or later the two of them will have what should happen between their partners. Now both of them are at an energetic age, waiting to do things. It will definitely be noisy at times. If the sound insulation effect is not good, it will be a sin to disturb the elders to rest.

"Brother Meng, my mother's things are all packed. She likes the new cave very much."

Meng Sheng came back to his senses, turned around and pinched Ya female's face: "Why are you speaking so nicely today?"

"I mean it."

He stretched out his hand to stop Ya female's waist, tightened it hard, and the person stuck to him The two of them had slept in the same bed for several nights. Qiu Lian's reaction was much smaller than before, and he was not so shy anymore.

"What's wrong?"

Meng Sheng buried his head on the warm neck of the female, and whispered, "Aren, I don't like the smell on you very much."

Qiu Juan was stunned for a moment, and he instantly knew what the male was referring to. What, Meng Sheng's generosity has always been shown, so that he almost forgot that he still has the breath of Kong Jia, although after being with Meng Sheng for a long time, his body already smells of plants and trees, but he is very careful. Smell, can still smell the rest of the smell.

Now that the male said it, his palms couldn't help but tighten, and he couldn't tell the feeling in his heart. Meng Sheng never mentioned this to him before, and he couldn't think of what he did wrong today, which made the male say this. if.

"Don't be nervous." Meng Sheng put his palm on the back of Yaheng's head and kissed the corner of his mouth like a dragonfly: "I just think that we are all together, you should have my breath on you."

Qiu Juan Looking into the male's eyes, he nodded noncommittally. Of course, he also wanted to have Meng Sheng's breath, so as to completely get rid of everything about Kong Jia.

"Then you mean you agree?" A flash of surprise flashed in Meng Sheng's eyes. He didn't want to do anything to Ya-hen based on his own will, and he didn't want Ya-hen to just bear it blindly instead of voluntarily. The union is two people. things, if one party is reluctant, it may leave some not-so-good impressions.

Qiu Yan's face flushed, and he was a little embarrassed to look directly at the male, he understood what the male meant.

He also wondered why Meng Sheng was so honest these days. It turned out that he wanted to wait for him to let go. From the bottom of his heart, although he was a little against these things, he felt better when he thought that that person was Meng Sheng. More, and even a little vague expectation.

While thinking about it, he found that the male was getting tighter and tighter, and there was something strange. He bit his lower lip. Although he agreed, he didn't agree that it was now!

"I-I'm going out to cook." After speaking, he wanted to run, but was pulled by the male: "Mother just moved in, so she can't let her cook for us."

Meng Sheng smiled and nodded: " Yes, I'll make it with you and eat better at night."

After dinner, Qiu Juan stayed in Luo's cave for a while.

"Mother, if you don't think the animal skins are cold enough to fall asleep at night, tell me, and I'll give you some more." Qiu Lan bent over to sort out on the edge of the stone bed.

Luo sat on the edge of the stone bed, patted his hand, and pulled him to sit down: "Enough, these are all built by me before, they are already warm enough, and now there is Meng Sheng's palm cushion underneath, It won't be cold."

"That's good."

Although this cave is smaller than her previous one, it is just right, the winter is warm, and how big can she live as an elderly person, the cave is well organized, enough to Seeing the intentions of the two young people, she was already very satisfied.

Thinking about it, she glanced outside the small cave again, and suddenly said seriously: "Hu, you and Meng Sheng have been living together for a few days. Does he treat you the same as before?"

"Well, he treats me all the same. Good."

Luo Shenyou nodded like: "That's good, now you two have lived together, it's the same as before, but it's not the same as before, you don't need to be separated by anything, it's better to be closer. "

Qiu Yan seemed to understand Luo's words, but he was about to say something, but Luo said, "Okay, mother is going to sleep, so hurry back to the small cave, don't make Meng Sheng wait too long."