Chapter 26

Meng Sheng got up early. This was the first time he came here without any resentment, and even got up so excited. He was actually a person who got up a little bit, but he thought that he would see Qiu Lian later. Excited and couldn't sleep.

Fortunately, I spent an afternoon with Zhongyang yesterday, otherwise I really couldn't sleep at night.

When he went out from the small cave, there were two baskets and some bamboo strips piled up outside. It took a lot of work to teach Zhongyang to make the baskets yesterday. The back basket is ugly enough, but I didn't expect that it would be nothing in Zhongyang's place.

Avoiding a pile of bamboo pieces, he lit a fire and boiled water, washed his face, and even stroked his unkempt hair, then fed the chickens, watered them, and tossed around for a while, and finally waited until the day dawned, and he carried the newly made up yesterday on his back. Carrying a basket on his back, he went to Qiulan Cave with the wind blowing under his feet.

"Hu, Meng Sheng is here!"

Luo was outside the cave early in the morning, and when she saw the male approaching, she called into the cave.

Meng Sheng greeted Luo in the past. Watching the battle, he guessed that Luo already knew what happened between the two.

Luo looked at the spring-faced male, Meng Sheng deliberately cleaned himself up, swept away yesterday's unbearableness, and the whole person glowed with a different look, which is the charm of a powerful male.

Such a tall, straight and handsome male, even the old Luo couldn't help but want to take a second look, and he wanted to admire, thinking that Qiu Juan's father was also a rare and excellent male, but because he was rare, he thought There were too many females to get, and she couldn't bear to leave him.

Dazzling years have passed. She looked at Meng Sheng with mixed emotions, and she didn't know whether to be happy or sad. Qiu Juan's appearance inherited her beauty, and her courageous personality followed her father's. She used to be thankful that her son was so good. But after provoking the handsome and extraordinary male, it made her uneasy.

Of course, she would not pass on these complicated emotions to the two young people who just got together. She smiled gently at Meng Sheng: "Meng Sheng, you have to treat Ah Hu well and don't let me down."

"Aunt Luo, I don't need you to say that I will treat him well. I must love him more than you."

Luo chuckled, man, he promised to come, but Meng Sheng's sincerity made her believe a few times. point.

"Find some time, I want to have a good talk with you."

Luo originally wanted to say something more, but when she saw the figure trotting out of the cave, she stopped talking and quickly ended Meng Sheng's conversation.

Meng Sheng realized that Luo wanted to have something with him that Qiu Juan didn't want to know, so he nodded knowingly.

When Qiu Jian arrived in front of Meng Sheng, he had clearly been looking forward to this moment yesterday, but when he was standing in front of him, he felt embarrassed when he thought of the delicate relationship between the two now.

He didn't look directly at the male, he pretended to be calm and indifferent and said to him: "Let's go."

"Be careful." Luo looked at the two people walking in tandem, and habitually explained.

Meng Sheng has been following behind Qiu Juan, he stared at the slender boy with a bow and arrow on his back, how he liked it and how he liked it. Go hunting in the places you often go, you see, I specially made a basket, this time you can hunt more prey and fit it."

He slanted the basket to Ya-hen like a treasure, and Qiu Wan looked at the new things. It is indeed very clever. It is not the first time that he has seen Meng Sheng make some strange but practical tools.

With the topic, he lost his embarrassment: "It seems very good. But are you really going to hunt where you were last time?"

"Well, I like to bask in the sun, it's easy to get the sun over there." He stared at Qiu Wan's eyes: "The most important thing is that I like to watch you shoot arrows. You are so handsome and eye

-catching." He bent slightly behind him . He leaned on his waist and deliberately approached Qiu Wan, speaking in a low voice and ambiguous.

Qiu Juan's face immediately burned, and he pretended to look calmly elsewhere: "What's so beautiful."

"Everywhere is beautiful, especially when you squint your eyes and shoot arrows."

Qiu Juanyuan thought he was the He complimented with his eyes closed, but even compliments made him blush, not to mention that he complimented earnestly and remembered the details clearly, which made it even more obvious that he said it from the bottom of his heart.

The throbbing in his heart made his legs go weak.

With a guilty conscience, he said, "If you want to go there, go there."

Meng Sheng looked at the blushing female, she couldn't be more cute, with a satisfied smile on his face, he asked in a hoarse voice, "Then I Can I hold your hand over there?"

Qiu Yan felt as if he had been electrocuted, and suddenly the words "overwhelmed" appeared in his eyes.

According to Ya female's character, Meng Sheng of course knew that he could not obediently extend his hand and let him hold it, so before the boy could react, he took the lead in holding the boy's hand hanging by his side.

Qiu Wan's hands were long and slender, with rounded fingers, and the tips of the fingers were a little cold. When placed in his palm, there was an obvious tactile sensation. Although the two had pulled and touched in the past, at that time he was very careful to avoid suspicion and only grabbed Qiu. Tired wrists, holding hands in such a real way, this was the first time, inexplicably satisfying his heart.

Feeling the warmth from his hand, Qiu Wanxin almost jumped out of his throat. He subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand, but he was gripped even tighter. Gently rubbing it makes it ticklish.

Qiu Yan's face turned red again.

Meng Sheng laughed. The boy's blushing was too pure, he just said a few words of praise, and that's it. He was very curious if the boy didn't do these things with Kong Jia before, but now the atmosphere is good, he It's impossible to bring up that disappointing name.

He was in a particularly good mood: "Hu, why are you so shy so easily?"

"Why, why are you calling me that all of a sudden."

"Isn't Aunt Luo calling you that? I can't call you that?" He took the person's hand forward, trying to make him relax.

"My mother is the only one who calls me that."

"Why does Aunt Luo call you that? Is it a nickname?"

Qiu Juan recalled and explained, "My mother said that when I was born, she saw a tiger and thought it was beautiful and beautiful. Ferocious, I hope I grow up to be like a tiger, so that's what I call it."

Tigers are not so ferocious in this era, and the beasts he encountered in the Beast Forest are much stronger than tigers, but Aunt Luo is right, tigers The fur is good-looking, but it can be called beautiful, and Qiu Juan is indeed a very beautiful female.

"Then I'll call you Ah Hu in the future, okay?"

Qiu Juan refused, he actually didn't like this nickname very much: "You should still call me by my name, I... I prefer your name. My name."

Meng Sheng's voice was a bit hoarse with an adult male and female voice, and Qiu Juan felt that every time he heard him call his name, he had some inexplicable feelings.

"Okay, I'll listen to you." Before they knew

it, the two had already arrived at the hunting place. They went out early today, when the sun had just climbed onto the branches, and the weather was still not warm.

The temperature seems to be getting worse every day these days. When the sun is not out in the morning, the air is full of cold air.

Meng Sheng guessed that it was already autumn, but he was still shirtless, and Qiu Wan was also bare-legged. There were already a lot of animal furs in the cave. Tired hands are always cold, and he will feel distressed.

Qiu Juan had been listening to Meng Sheng's words all the way, and he didn't say much by himself. Now people suddenly stopped talking, and he didn't understand what was going on.

He had just been with Meng Sheng, and his mind was very sensitive. He secretly glanced at Meng Sheng and saw that his eyes were in the distance, but he didn't know what he was looking at. He didn't know what the male was thinking, but he caught a glimpse of the tribe People were looking at him and Meng Sheng with strange eyes, and the focus of their eyes was on the hands they were holding.

For a moment, the shyness and sweetness in his heart were shoved into a bit of bitterness, and he struggled to get rid of Meng Sheng's hand. Meng Sheng immediately came back to his senses: "What's wrong?"

Qiu Juan looked flustered: "It's nothing, I'm going to hunt."

Meng Sheng didn't know what Ya Fei was thinking, but he managed to warm his hands a little to try to escape. More or less, he was a little reluctant: "I haven't seen the prey yet, what's wrong with pulling it for a while."

He looked as if he insisted on asking for an explanation, but instead calmed Yashe's worries earlier, his voice was low. Like a flying butterfly: "Let's go back and talk later."

Meng Sheng was stunned, and then it became clear that his boy was not so ruthless.

"Okay, that's what you said, you won't regret it later."

Qiu Jian didn't say anything else, he turned around to look for the prey.

The hunting area is wide and the primitive species are abundant, but it is not so many that they run densely everywhere, so the hunting depends not only on their own ability, but also on the luck of the hunter.

Qiu Yan ran for a while, and his luck was obviously not good today. He didn't even encounter a wild rabbit. This probably has something to do with the weather.

Meng Sheng followed Qiu Juan not far or near. He didn't plan to hunt prey at all. Hunting was just a pretense. The main reason was that he wanted to come out on a date with Qiu Juan and stay with him.

He was collecting grass and trees along the way, including jute, wild vegetables, and even cumin. He was delighted to dig up the roots. In order to facilitate planting, he reserved soil on the roots. When Li got up, the Asian female who was running in front had disappeared.

No one answered after shouting twice, he wondered if this kid would leave him and run away.

He followed the grass that he had drilled through to find it, only to see Qiu Wan pulling a sheep moving in his direction, and he hurriedly ran over on the weeds.

Qiu Lian's face glowed: "It's alive!"

Meng Sheng looked at the sheep that the female female was pulling, it was a female's, and its belly was bigger than that of ordinary sheep: "This should be a lamb. "

It just so happens that you can take it back and raise it!"

Meng Sheng patted the thick wool of the ewe, because it has never been repaired, it is not very comfortable to touch, even the hair that has not been washed for many years, he gently Laugh: "Are you going to give it to me?"

Qiu Lian nodded. He saw that the sheep was slow and didn't shoot directly with arrows. Thinking that Meng Sheng likes to keep animals, he caught it alive.

Most of them are males who send weak prey, but here he becomes the weak prey to send him. Of course, he will not refuse the sub-female's intention: "That's OK, I will take good care of it."

He looked at the wild goat . Slightly narrowed his eyes: Soft rice... Really fragrant!

Originally thought that the goat had been hunted, Qiu Juan was about to call it quits and go back. Unexpectedly, the man was so energetic that after letting him watch the goat, he ran off to hunt again.

He couldn't drive the goat around, so he drove the sheep to a place in the woods where there was little grass, and found some grass and vines to tie the sheep. While pulling the grass and vines, he found something good.

There was a large pepper tree in the woods with gourd vines. He climbed up the old pepper tree, picked a large handful of peppers with branches and leaves from the tree, and threw them into the back basket. The thorns on the old pepper tree were old and hard. But he didn't stab people very much. The thorns were mainly small thorns on the branches. He was big, and if he was cowardly, he would inevitably stab some.

As a seasoning, peppercorns will taste much better when he makes soup. Since he has found where the tree is, he will not be in a hurry to pick too much and go back, just the right amount.

After getting off the tree, he picked off the gourd wrapped around the prickly ash tree. The flesh of the gourd was too old and could no longer be eaten, but it could be used as a water scoop after being broken and dried, which was stronger and more convenient than a bamboo tube.

"Meng Sheng, let's go back."

Qiu Jian walked towards him with the prey he caught.

"Don't you want to hunt?" Meng Sheng was a little surprised when he saw that Ya female only had a gopher in her hand, and the arrows on her waist had not been used up.

"Well, I heard people in the tribe just now say that the chief asked powerful males to build public stone pots and animal meat preserved for winter. I'll let you know."

Meng Sheng frowned, what did he do yesterday? Didn't listen to Zhong Yang, he still came to ask him to hunt, why did he suddenly want to build a stone pot again.

"Zhongyang didn't say anything, I shouldn't have to go."

"Help the tribe, how can you not go?"

It doesn't matter if I go there, but the afternoon I can get along with Qiu Yan is gone. He was silent for a while, and then he asked tentatively, "Then you go with me."

"Me? I can't help you if I go. ." And go, the chief will entertain the males with the food stored by the tribe, and he can't go to eat and drink for free.

Meng Sheng took it for granted: "If you don't go, then I won't go either."

Qiu Lian was anxious: "How can you not go, doing this for the tribe's people can increase your prestige."

"Why do you need so much prestige?" Meng Sheng He tilted his head to look at Ya'hen: "Qiu Juan, do you want me to be the chief?"

Qiu Jian did not agree or deny, he did not look at Meng Sheng, lowered his head and said, "If you beat Kong Jia, he will definitely If he becomes a chief in the future, what will he do against you?"

Meng Sheng was very pleased that Qiu Juan was thinking of him, he put his hand on Ya'hen's shoulder and gently hugged: "Don't worry, don't worry. I think too much, I already have a plan."

Qiu Lan squeezed his hand, although Meng Sheng didn't say anything specific, he always had a feeling of trust in his heart, he nodded: "Then let's go back first, If Zhongyang comes looking for you, you can go back."

"Okay." Zhongyang has a back basket, so it is impossible to disturb him today, so he naturally wants to pull Qiulan's hand back, but the person avoids it all at once. took him.

"Qiu Juan, it's wrong to go back and forth!"

Qiu Juan pulled the goat with an innocent expression: "I want to hold the goat in my right hand, and a bow and arrow in my left hand."

There is no hand for you to hold.

Meng Sheng lowered his eyelids, daring to feel that he is not as good as an animal or a weapon, so why should he do it?

Ya female walked a long way before she turned around and shouted to the person who was still standing, "Let's go!"

Meng Sheng was helpless. In the end, no one was able to pull him. He wanted to leave him behind and go back to the cave. Of course, he refused to let him go, and twisted Ya female to let him send him back.

Qiu Juan refused. His relationship with Meng Sheng was not like before, and he always felt that going to his cave alone would make his face flush.

Meng Sheng said it anyway, Ya female was determined not to go with him, he had a headache, and said casually: "Then you have to help me build a sheepfold. When will I get it alone, the sun goes down again, if it goes down It's raining, where do you tie the sheep?"

After hesitating, Qiu Lan said, "Okay then."

Meng Sheng was angry, and he really wasn't as good as an animal.

The two went to the entrance of the cave, Qiu Juan tied the goat beside the chicken pen, pulled some green grass and threw it beside the goat, Meng Sheng looked at the boy feeding the sheep, he put the basket at the entrance of the cave, and put the things that needed to be planted. Separate from those that are not planted.

After Qiu Juan calmed the goat, he went to the chicken pen to see the little pheasants. The little pheasants were about the size of their fists, and they chatted behind the big pheasants. It was estimated that they had gradually become accustomed to captivity, and the pheasants had rarely soared. Now, almost all of them are digging the ground with the chickens together with their wings to pick up some worms.

Meng Sheng glanced at the boy from time to time. This boy was really brave. When he went out to hunt, he was brave like an adult. When he returned to the cave, he ran and jumped like a child.

After a while, the man who had had enough of the chicken ran up to him and said, "Do you want me to help you plant it?"

Qiu Juan was tall, and he was so tired that he bent over and hunched his back. He didn't get up, but just looked at the boy: "Do you know how to plant?"

"Of course, the orchids at home are growing very well now." The daughter-in-law grows

vegetables, and it's fine, he nodded: "Okay, then come on, I'll chop wood and repair the sheepfold."

Meng Sheng didn't plan to build a large sheep pen, but the goat's energy was strong and had to be reliable. He chopped down the trees near the cave and chopped wood to build it. With the experience of making chicken pens last time, it is a lot easier to repair sheep pens.

Qiu Juan went to help after planting all the things to be planted. The two of them were tacit and efficient. One was responsible for weaving the top of the sheepfold with grass and vines, and the other was responsible for nailing the wood to wrap the sheepfold.

When the sheep pen was in its embryonic form, the open sky suddenly darkened, and the wind blowing in the woods was much colder, and the two people who were busy didn't pay attention. The cool hit on the back drew the attention of the two back.

The thunder came along with the heavy rain, and Qiu Fan looked up at the gloomy sky that was about to fall: "It's actually raining."

Meng Sheng tied the goat to the lap, and when he saw the boy who was still in the heavy rain, he said loudly: "Hurry up and hide from the rain in the cave."

"Ah?" Qiu Juan looked at Meng Sheng at a loss.

"Come on, I'll get wet later, I'll tie up the sheep and go back." Qiu Juan still didn't move, Meng Sheng pressed down on his temple: "Do you want to come to the sheepfold to hide from the rain?"

Qiu Juan looked down. Touching his toes, the rain was fast and dense, his insteps were wet, and thunder was thundering outside. He had always had a strong sense of crisis in nature, and finally ran into Meng Sheng's cave.

Although it wasn't the first time that he entered Meng Sheng's cave alone, something embarrassing happened last time, so that he felt a little embarrassed when he entered the cave.

There was a fire in the cave, and it was much warmer than the outside. He took two pieces of wood and threw them into the stove, and then he didn't know what to do.

After a while, Meng Sheng ran in with his hands covering his head, and scolded: "The rain is too sudden. Fortunately, the sheepfold was done quickly, otherwise the goats would have

been led to the cave." Wet?"

"It's alright, it'll be done after a while." Meng Sheng sat down by the fire and reached out to warm himself up on the blazing fire. After a while, he realized that Qiu Wan was standing on the side and staring at him. "Come here, have you been fooled

?"

Qiu Lan shook his head: "I'm not cold."

"If I'm not cold, come here and sit, what are you doing standing there?"

Helpless, he stretched out his hand and dragged the person over, pushed him onto a stone and sat down, carefully looking at the nervous person in front of him: "Qiu Juan, are you afraid of me?"

"No!" Qiu Yan hurriedly retorted, he was not afraid, but embarrassed , The two were in a small space, close to each other, and the fire made his whole body hot.

In such an environment, as an adult man, Meng Sheng couldn't have no idea about the person he liked, and he was not a monk after all.

But with Qiu Wan's reserved character, he would blush for a long time when he pulled his hand. If he leaned in and kissed him, he would blow up. It is estimated that he would not be seen in eight hundred years. Now people are nervous and sensitive, and he is even less likely to bully him. He is no longer a hairy boy. Some things will be restrained, he knows there is a degree, everything should be done step by step, and he knows that he will not be frizzy.

Qiu Wan was a little worried in his heart. He really liked Meng Sheng. When he was with Kong Jia, Kong Jia also expressed his intention to be close to him, but he subconsciously pushed him away. I was still angry about this for a long time. I think Kong Jia chose to go to Tang Tong because he was too reserved and didn't understand how to cater to him. He knew these things, but he couldn't indulge himself to please the males.

In the past, his attitude with Kong Jia was very firm, but now...he was a little shaken, afraid that continuing to maintain such an attitude would disappoint Meng Sheng, and finally broke up unhappily.

Just when he was thinking wildly, a kind-hearted man came over his head: "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you."

He looked away at Meng Sheng, his handsome face against the firelight had a smile, he was relieved, inexplicably relieved.

The sound of rain outside gradually became louder and the temperature became lower. Every time the weather was like this, Qiu Wan would often think of what he had met in the cave, and it would always make him annoyed, but now that he is with Meng Sheng, he It seems that he has not given much thought to those things.

"Meng Sheng, don't you want to know what happened between me and Kong Jia?"

"The more you know, the more I want to break his head." Meng Sheng said seriously, Qiu Fan shrank his hands without a trace. He originally wanted to talk about the aura on his body, to see if he could suppress it for himself in the future, but thinking of the way the two males were fighting a few days ago, he chose to keep his mouth shut, if Meng Sheng went to Kong again A, I'm afraid things will get worse.

"Qiu Juan, the past will not affect our future, don't think about the things that make you unhappy, thinking about those things will not only make you unhappy, you will also think of Kong Jia, you will think of Kong Jia I'm not happy." Meng Sheng said more and more domineeringly: "In the future, you can only think of me alone, and only about us."

Facing the person who suddenly approached, Qiu Lian tilted his head back, and he completely moved. Unable to hold Meng Sheng's mouth, he opened his mouth with red-faced words, and he didn't know why a male could say so.

"Speak, do you understand?"

He nodded silently.

Then his brain reacted and he was a little unconvinced. He clearly said what he said when he was looking for him, and he will listen to everything in the future. A male's mouth can really deceive people.

Looking at the unhappy Asian female, Meng Sheng squinted: "What's the matter, you regretted it so quickly?"

"Don't you listen to me?"

Meng Sheng's face was not red or heartbeat: "Of course I listen to you. of."

"Where did you listen to me?" I told him to go to the chief today and didn't go.

Meng Sheng was very serious and counted with his fingers: "A lot. For example, what do you want to eat tonight, I will listen to your recipe and give it to you

.

" With some eggs, he could no longer use them to hatch chicks, so he used wild eggs and berries to prepare a berry egg soup for Qiu Wan to eat. Anyway, it would be fine for the two of them to sit in the cave.

"No, I'll go back to eat." Qiu Yan shied away.

"Eating here is not the same, and sooner or later you will have to eat here. What's wrong with getting used to it earlier." With

that, Meng Sheng got up to look for ingredients.

Qiu Wan's face was reddish. He seemed to see the future of the two from these words. Hunting, cooking, sleeping, if there were really only two of them, it would be warm and beautiful...... No! He opened his eyes slightly, even if he wants to cook in the future, he should come.

Then... he looked at Meng Sheng's tall back, is he going to help now?

He didn't wait for him to struggle for a while, but the male seemed to know what he was thinking: "Come here and help." The

heavy rain and frightening thunder wrapped the forest in a gray and cold side, while the warm cave was because of one more person. And it became even warmer. The two were busy for a while, and ate a jerky and fresh meal around the stone pot.

The rain didn't stop, and seeing that the sky was getting dark, Qiu Wan took a few glances at the entrance of the cave after eating. He didn't go back so late, he was afraid that Luo would be worried.

Meng Sheng stayed in the small cave for a while. He found the short-sleeved shirt that he said last time he was going to give to Qiu Juan. Knowing that Qiu Juan wanted to go back, he wanted to keep the person, but Ya Fei was absolutely certain. Impossible to promise.

"Put this on, and I'll take you back."

Qiu Juan was a little surprised that Meng Sheng wanted to take him, but thinking that he would only take a walk back, and the male would have to come back in the rain, he refused: "The road is not far away. , I'll just go back by myself."

"Can I rest assured that you are going alone?" Meng Sheng couldn't help but say, "Let's go, it won't be easy to go after it gets dark, and in case I change my mind and want you to stay What should I do?"

Qiu Wan quickly and obediently covered Meng Sheng's clothes over his head, and then went out of the cave. "Wait." Meng Sheng looked at his impatient look, and stretched out his hand in a funny way

: "It's dark in the woods at night, hold my hand, or else I'll get lost."

He walked no less than 800 times, and he could find the familiar with his eyes closed: "How could I get lost!"

"I will get lost~"

Qiu Lian shut his mouth, he knew what Meng Sheng meant, and he was beaten by him. After a day of lingering, I had to say, "If you're going to get lost, what will you do when you come back by yourself?"

"You can take me back again, or leave me in the cave."

"Our cave has only two stone beds. "The

two were arguing as they walked towards the forest in the rain.

"This way I can sleep with you."

"Mother will throw you out."

"Are you willing to let me out? After all, I'm so handsome, what would you do if another female took you away?

" , Every time you argue, you always end up at a loss.

Many years ago, his mother took him out hunting for the first time. Because of his fear, he missed a lot of prey and starved with his mother for several days. Since then, he has continued to learn to be brave, to be decisive, and to seize the opportunity in front of him. , so he always hunts accurately and ruthlessly, and can use a good bow and arrow.

He thought, maybe many of the truths are the same, and feelings should be the same.

In the thick fog and rain, he mustered his courage and took the first step, reaching out and holding the chattering male's hand.

Meng Sheng suddenly stopped his voice. He lowered his eyelids and saw his hand being held. Before the smile on his face bloomed, Ya-she suddenly pulled him and ran forward quickly.

The two ran wildly in the woods, and the distance of a few minutes was cut in half...

A few days later, Meng Sheng's long-awaited trade fair time finally arrived, and Qiu Juan told him that he had to go to the trade fair. It was more than two hours away, so he didn't prepare much.

He packed half a basket of bacon, and then packed a few ready-made gourd scoops. Originally, he wanted to prepare some seasonings. His peppers have grown up, and now he can eat them every meal. It was not enough for Qiu Wan and Zhong Yang, so they gave up and simply replaced the seasoning with some beautiful bird feathers. I heard that some women like to change their jewelry at trade fairs.

When he was ready, he put a basket on his back and was about to find Qiu Wan, but he didn't expect someone to come.

Qiu Fan also carried a backpack, mostly small animals and furs, and the two set off together.

The trade fair is a large-scale event. It is not a matter between the tribes, but multiple tribes exchanging things, so it is necessary to choose a central location so that the distance between the tribes is not too different.

Along the way, Meng Sheng met many natives of this tribe. Everyone started early, but because the two of them were young and strong, they didn't bring any large prey. Although they didn't set out first, they quickly surpassed many people. , gradually came to the front.

"Meng Sheng!" The

two walked to the front and found that Zhong Yang was carrying a beast that Meng Sheng couldn't name. Seeing the two of them, they happily greeted them.

"You're so early?"

"Go early, you can get some good things, but when you're late, the good things will be replaced by others." Zhong Yang glanced at the basket that the two of them were carrying, and was a little envious. He originally wanted to carry the basket. Yes, but the prey is too big to carry.

"Meng Sheng, why do you bring less than Qiu Lian? I won't exchange it with you if you don't have enough things you want!"

Meng Sheng snorted, "Who wants you to exchange it with me.

" Looking at the Asian female beside him: "Qiu Lian will change it for me."

Zhong Yang moved the prey on his back: "You're really good at it!" The

three of them walked and met an acquaintance in front of them.

One tall and one short have two backs. The male is carrying the prey on one shoulder, and the female is holding the other hand. Zhong Yang is still curious about which pair it is. Brother A, can you help me change a fishbone bracelet when I get to the trading floor? I saw it was very beautiful when I went there last time, but unfortunately it was replaced by someone else."

"Don't worry, I will definitely help you change it."

Zhong Yang stretched his eyelids. He didn't know about Kong Jia's derailment. He only saw that he had not separated from Qiu Lian for a few days, and he was messing with Tang Tong, who couldn't fight with eight poles. It looks like, can't help but stare straight, now the male efficiency is so high? Turn around is a new partner.

The two people in front seemed to have noticed the movement behind them, and turned back at the same time. The eyes of several people crossed each other, and their anger sank all of a sudden.

Zhong Yang, who was an unknowing outsider, saw that Kong Jia's face was blue and purple, and the injury was not serious, but he looked very embarrassed, and suddenly laughed out of time: "Kong Jia, what's wrong with your face? Did the mother get kicked by a donkey? You were injured and said it earlier. A few days ago, the tribe played stone pots and smoked meat, and let the powerful males go. After several invitations, you didn't participate. Everyone thought you were unwilling to give the tribe. Everyone has misunderstood the effort."

Kong Jia's face was very dark.

Meng Sheng's expression was also not good. He glared at Zhong Yang, who was talking with a big tongue: "You are the mother of a donkey."

Zhong Yang didn't know why. After reacting: "You kicked it!"

Kong Jia felt that the two of them sang and sang to anger him, so he grabbed Tang Tong who was beside him: "Go!"

People were agitated, and Zhong Yang still looked innocent: "What the hell is this? What's going on?"

Meng Sheng's indifferent tone: "What can I do, it's the same thing, hurry up and leave."

Zhong Yang was aroused by curiosity, but he couldn't get an answer, so he panicked and asked Meng Sheng again. He didn't say anything, so he turned to ask Qiu Juan: "Do you know about this?"

Qiu Jian cooperated with Meng Sheng very much: "I don't know."

"You must know, Meng Sheng will not tell you.

" ........

After walking a distance, Kong Jia slowed down, and Tang Tong asked in a low voice, "Brother Kong Jia, the injury on your body... Was it caused by Meng Sheng? ?"

Kong Jia glanced coldly at the female beside him.

Although there is no clear answer, this look is more convincing than a direct answer. Tang Tong feels a little strange. Kong Jia told her that the injury on her body was left when she went to the Beast Forest. In her heart, Kong Jia They are both extremely strong males. At the beginning, she hesitated between Zhong Yang and Kong Jia. Although they were both strong and their faces were not bad, Zhong Yang was too simple and honest, while Kong Jia had to understand a lot of style, so she Choose a Kongjia that already has a companion.

Before that, she had always felt that her choice was correct, that Kong Jia was strong and good, but since Meng Sheng appeared, it seemed that some things were slowly changing.

She was in a complicated mood, and couldn't help but turn her head and glance at the male just now.