Chapter 13

The next day, Meng Sheng was still in a coma and seemed to hear someone calling him.

He crawled up groggyly and went to the entrance of the cave to take a look. Early in the morning, Zhongyang left the stone tools outside his cave, checking the thylacine he didn't drag into the cave last night.

"Why are you so early?"

Zhong Yang raised his head when he heard his voice: "What time is it, you just woke up."

"By the way, where did the thylacine come from?"

"You came here last night and wanted to eat my pheasant . , I was beaten to death."

Zhong Yang said: "Then you take the skinned skin into the cave, what if someone else takes it away."

Meng Sheng didn't care much and said, "Take it and take it."

" You, other people can't hunt even if they want to hunt, but you are good, but you have left it outside the cave." Zhong Yang took out his stone tool: "It's a mess, you don't know how many people in the tribe are hungry because of lack of food. Die, I'll peel it off with you."

Meng Sheng didn't stop him, taking advantage of his efforts to smash thylacines, he made a fire to warm up the leftover meat he ate yesterday.

The oil and water in the pot had just melted a little, and Zhong Yang, who was quick in his hands and feet, came in with the thylacine he took care of

. The meat is not delicious, if you like it, you can take it back."

Zhongyang tied the thylacine with palm leaves and hung it on the cave wall, and sat down beside him: "If you don't want it, you can also give it to the weak in the tribe. Ah."

"It makes sense. When there is an equal portion of food, let's give it to them." After speaking, Meng Sheng took a piece of meat from the pot, put it on a wooden stick, and handed it to Zhong Yang: " Would you like something?"

"I came here for breakfast."

Meng Sheng clicked his tongue and took back the meat that was almost poked in front of Zhong Yang's nose. When he opened his mouth to take a big gulp, Zhong Yang suddenly said, "Wait!"

"What?" Meng Sheng gave him a sideways look.

Zhong Yang rubbed his hands, laughed and said, "It smells pretty good."

"That's all that matters!" He shoved the meat into his mouth.

Zhong Yang hurriedly took the meat, frowned and chewed a couple of bites: "This tastes good!"

Meng Sheng shook his head helplessly. Some males were duplicitous, but their appetites were still surprisingly large, and there was not much meat left in the pot. Now, he ate a piece, thinking that Zhongyang had not eaten salted pork, so he asked him to eat more.

Then Zhong Yang drank five bowls of broth after eating the meat. He felt a little full, and was full of surprise: "Are you eating so much in one meal? Five or six catties of meat are enough?"

Meng Sheng rubbed his brows, and he punched Zhong Yang's bulging chest muscles: "You really don't waste so much food."

"Of course a strong male eats a lot, and you are talented. Strange, okay?"

Zhong Yang stood up and flexed his muscles contentedly, and then he remembered something: "By the way, I'm here to find you to hunt, you don't want to hoard prey, and then go to the trade fair. Let's change things!"

"I'm going to hunt."

"Many males and females hunt in pairs, so it's much safer to take care of each other. I didn't find a suitable teammate before, but I cooperated with you last time. A tacit understanding, I will hunt with you in the future, will it work?" Zhong Yang hooked Meng Sheng's shoulder and warmly suggested.

Meng Sheng raised his eyebrows: "You said that there are still females who hunt together?"

"Yes! Is it strange?"

Meng Sheng suddenly laughed: "It's fine if it's not surprising, let's go and go out hunting."

He carried his machete on his back. Since Zhong Yang wanted to be his long-term teammate, there was no way he could hide his own weapons. Hold it generously.

After the two got out of the cave, Meng Sheng gave Zhong Yang a pile of bones with sporadic minced meat: "Go and feed me chickens, and I'll go and water my newly planted sour fruits.

" He took the bones and threw them into the chicken pen. After playing with the pheasants for a while, he saw Meng Sheng watering a few small saplings and said, "If you want to plant, just plant some berries. This kind of fruit is very sour. , this can't be named, and the taste is very strange."

"What do you know?" Meng Sheng retorted.

"It's done, let's go."

Meng Sheng took the road and went straight to the direction of Qiulan Cave, and after walking for a while, Zhong Yang cooed: "This place is where the tribes live, where can they hunt What happened!"

"I know."

He ignored Zhong Yang and continued to walk forward, and soon he arrived outside Qiu Juan's cave.

As soon as the words fell, Ya female hurried out of the cave, looking at her energetic appearance, she should have been up for a while.

"Are you going to hunt? Come with us."

Qiu Wan's face was overjoyed when he heard that it was hunting, "Okay! I haven't gone hunting for a long time, wait for a while, I'll go to the cave to get a weapon, and tell my mother again. Meng Sheng raised the

corners of his lips and waved at him: "Come on."

Zhong Yang put his arms around his chest: "I said why did I come here, it turned out to be called Qiu Lian."

Meng Sheng's face was not blushing and his heart was not beating: "Didn't you say that a partner must have a female partner?"

"I didn't say that a partner must have a female partner, I just said that it's not strange to have a female partner." The

two were discussing this matter . After moving, Qiu Juan quickly packed up, followed by Aunt Luo.

Qiu Juan tilted his head: "What are you talking about?"

Zhong Yang quickly shook his head: "It's nothing, I'm glad to be with you." Qiu Juan said excitedly: "I really haven't hunted

with Brother Zhongyang yet."

Meng Sheng, who was on top, was being dragged by Luo, and asked him to look at Qiu Juan. Of course, Luo didn't need to talk about this. Just after the two finished talking, Meng Sheng heard Qiu Juan and Zhong Yang's conversation.

He said indifferently, "Didn't you also hunt with me?"

Qiu Lan was stunned for a moment: "Yes."

Zhong Yang laughed inexplicably and put one hand on Meng Sheng's shoulder: " Let's go. Aunt Luo, let's go, don't worry about Qiu Juan, we will take good care of him."

"Thank you both."

With the Asian female, the two males slowed down their pace tacitly, and Zhong Yang proposed to go to the last time. Hunting where the Ewing beast is hunted, there are very few people who usually hunt in that area.

"That part is more dangerous." Meng Sheng said suspiciously.

However, Qiu Lan echoed Zhong Yang's opinion: "I've only been there twice, so let's go there."

Seeing Meng Sheng's raised eyebrows, he added, "Don't worry, I won't hold back."

Although his feet are not yet complete, his anticipation for hunting has long made him forget the discomfort under his feet. In the past, he either went out to hunt on his own, or went out with Kong Jia. This was the first time he hunted with two powerful males. Treasure this opportunity.

"That's not what I meant."

Zhong Yang smiled and said, "Qiu Juan agreed, let's go. If you encounter a powerful beast later, let Qiu Juan hide."

The two had no choice but to sing together, Meng Sheng had no choice but to follow suit. With everyone's opinions.

After the three of them crossed the forest with a lot of sticky moss growing on the sides, they arrived at the destination. Zhong Yang told him that because of the frequent presence of large beasts, this forest was called the Beast Forest by everyone.

After entering the woods, everyone became vigilant. Meng Sheng asked Qiu Fan to walk behind the two of them and go out to hunt. Many times it had to rely on luck. Instead of waiting for the prey to find him, he took the initiative to find the prey.

Zhong Yang and Qiu Juan both had rich experience in hunting. One was to see if the wild fruits that fell from the trees were eaten by them to find the traces of their prey, and the other was to look at the footprints left on the ground.

Meng Sheng, on the other hand, had nothing to do, either to look for weeds or to touch wild plants.

Suddenly there was a rustling sound, and a fat pheasant fluttered through the grass.

"Pheasant!"

Zhong Yang quickly chased after him and threw the stone tool with all his might. The pheasant screamed in fright, but was not injured by the stone tool.

"This pheasant is really cunning." Zhong Yang was very dissatisfied with the stone tool inserting in the air.

Qiu Juan tiptoed closer to the pheasant, he raised his stone tool high: "Let me try it."

"The pheasant has been frightened, I'm afraid it's not good..." Before Meng Sheng could finish his words, he saw the stone tool swish towards the pheasant, and the pheasant that was running around in circles planted a Somersault, the stone tool has been firmly stuck on its back.

Meng Sheng and Zhong Yang were stunned at the same time, how precise!

"Qiu Juan, you are too powerful!"

"I'm not as strong as a male, so I can only hunt small prey by practicing precision." Qiu Juan was a little embarrassed by the praise of the two, and hurriedly ran to retrieve his weapon and pheasants.

Meng Sheng chuckled lightly, the Asian female who hunted seriously is really charming.

Zhong Yang followed Qiu Juan forward, saw the pheasant on the ground from a distance, and jokingly said, "Oh, Qiu Juan, you have stabbed Meng Sheng's heart to death!

" Xie said: "What do you mean?"

"Meng Sheng likes raising chickens, and he even asked me to feed the hens hatching eggs in his chicken pen this morning!"

Qiu Juan looked at Meng Sheng in disbelief: "You really Like raising chickens?"

Meng Sheng didn't deny it, but nodded.

"That's really embarrassing." Qiu Wan looked apologetically at the fat pheasant in his hand, and suddenly laughed again: "This is only a male, it can't hatch eggs!"

Meng Sheng was amused by his surprise. .

Qiu Juan was very happy to know what he liked. Last time he picked orchids for himself on the cliff, he still didn't know how to repay him, but now he patted his chest and promised: "I know now that you like to keep chickens, next time you meet pheasants, you will definitely I'll give you the live one."

"Then I'll thank you in advance."

Zhong Yang was dissatisfied when he heard it: "Didn't you tell me to catch it for you?"

"Catch them all to me, the chickens will be raised." The

three of them were talking and laughing, but they didn't notice the sound of footsteps approaching. When they found that a large beast was approaching, the beast had already stretched out its fangs behind Qiu Wan. .

"Qiu Juan, be careful!" Meng Sheng hurried over and threw Qiu Juan aside. The two rolled around a few times. The beast saw his food escape and wanted to catch up. Zhong Yang hurriedly grabbed a piece of his head. Also a large stone was thrown in the past.

Zhong Yang's weapon was thrown aside just now and has not been retrieved. Now that he has nothing to defend himself, he can only run to the place where the trees are dense, so that the tall beasts can't catch up.

"Are you okay?" The beast was led away, Meng Sheng rolled over and got up, and he pulled Qiu Lan up.

Qiu Lian's hand rubbed a few times on the ground, and his skin was a little broken. In a dangerous moment, he couldn't take this small injury into consideration: "I'm fine, hurry up and help Zhongyang."

"You go behind me, you will be afraid later. I don't care about you."

"Don't worry, it's fine."