Chapter 6

After breakfast, Meng Sheng went out of the cave with a machete.

After going out of the cave, he met some tribesmen one after another. Usually, he rarely met people, and these aborigines were all heading in the same direction.

He avoided the natives far away and got into the place where the weeds were lush.

With the machete on him, it was not too difficult to walk. After drilling in the grass for a while, he let out his breath and no longer heard the voice of the natives, and then went out to the place with less grass.

I don't know where I have gone. This area is not as open as the cave. The dense trees cover the sky tightly. It rained before, but now it has not dried. The ground is covered with moss, wet and sticky. There is a footprint under the foot, a smell of dampness and corruption.

Seeing that there was no food to pick, he quickly wanted to leave this dark and cold place, and try to go to a bright place. In order to avoid danger, he put a lot of his breath, and the place where he could hear and see was farther away. .

When he was about to walk out of the woods, an abrupt smell suddenly entered his nose. After using his own breath, he could tell with certainty that it was a male breath, and it tasted a bit like...... steamed stuffed bun.

Following the smell, he went to the west. With the strong breath, he heard the roar of the beast, and when he climbed over a small hillside, he could already hear a huge movement.

At this moment, there was a flat land at the bottom of the hillside, and a wild beast with six pairs of horns was rushing and slamming. Its gray-white skin and the many horns looked very ferocious.

Even if he stood far away, he could see that the mad beast was huge, probably more than two meters tall, round and like a rhinoceros, so reckless that it broke an old tree with one head.

This is the second time he has come to Primitive to meet such a big beast. The first time was when he met the weak natives being eaten. He is now a little confused whether to go there or not, because at this time, the opposite of the beast is a tall male.

The strong smell of steamed buns indicates that humans and beasts are fighting fiercely.

He lay on the hillside and watched the battle for a while, and found that the males were gradually unable to withstand the attacks of the beasts, and his breath showed signs of decline.

Although he didn't want to meddle in his own business, he couldn't help but watch another native being eaten by beasts...

After another huge roar, he released his breath and ran over with a machete. At this time, the male was shocked by the beast. He bumped into a tree trunk, and if he didn't make a move, the male would probably be gone.

While the beast was walking towards the injured male, he kicked over the broken tree trunk, turned over and jumped onto the beast's back, and stabbed the beast's neck with a precise and ruthless machete.

The beast showed its 30 cm fangs and aimed at the male on the ground. Just when the injured male thought he was about to fall into the mouth of the beast and give up his struggle, the beast suddenly roared, then twisted his neck and ran around.

If Meng Sheng hadn't grabbed the machete stuck into the beast's body, he would have been thrown out long ago.

He wanted to pull the knife out, but it was so deep that he couldn't pull it out for a while. The beast slammed into the tree, giving him a headache, and the blood of the beast splattered on him.

"Get up quickly! Pierce it now!" The

dazed male on the ground suddenly reacted, picked up the broken weapon on the ground, and ran straight towards the beast with the end of the stone, trying to pierce it.

"Be careful of being kicked!"

Meng Sheng saw the male who was desperately running over, and just after he finished speaking, there was a bang. As expected, the male was kicked back to the spot, but luckily the weapon was stuck in the neck of the beast.

The beast roared twice and fell down, and he quickly jumped down when he saw this.

"How are you? Does it matter?"

He ignored the beast lying on the ground, and took the lead to look at the injured man. The beast's blow was very powerful. Meng Sheng was afraid that the male would not be able to get up again. , the male actually grabbed his chest and climbed up, smiling at him with blood stains: "Thank you! May I ask which cave household you are from?"

"I..." He hesitated, but replied: " Meng Sheng."

"Meng Sheng?" The male's brave eyes were full of disbelief: "Are you sure?"

There is still doubt about his identity, it seems that people are really okay, he turned his back to the male and turned to the beast He walked over and pulled out his machete from his huge body: "I have nothing to do to lie to you." The

male ran up and looked at him seriously: "You don't seem to be the same as before!"

Meng Sheng He laughed and said half-jokingly: "That's not it, maybe it was struck by lightning before, and my brain became better."

After saying this, the male's eyes opened wider and stared at him again: "Could it be that you have obtained divine enlightenment and possessed great wisdom and strength?"

Meng Sheng glanced suspiciously at the male in front of him. Those eyes that were the same as those of two fools, with developed limbs and a simple mind, were incisively and vividly interpreted.

"You think too much, it's fine now, I'll go first."

"Don't go!" Zhong Yang grabbed the male who was braver than himself, and when he learned that he was Meng Sheng, his eyes were even more Filled with surprise and admiration: "Don't you want the beast?"

"It's so big, how can you bring it back?"

"You stabbed it to death in one fell swoop, it's not easy to bring it back! Today is the day to distribute food to the weak in the tribe, such a big beast, the weak can eat for a few days, if you know that you hunted, I will definitely admire you and admire you!"

Meng Sheng waved his hand quickly: "No, you killed it, I just helped you, it is your prey."

"You are too humble! Let's go, Meng Sheng, I'm very grateful for your help to me, when I get back to the cave and divide the beasts, you stay at my house for dinner, and I'll entertain you with the heart of the beast." Zhongyang grabbed him and said, Pull to the side of the beast.

Meng Sheng had a headache, and he shouldn't have come here.

"You didn't interact with people in the tribe before, take advantage of today to get to know you well and feel the honor of sharing food for the disadvantaged. Also, there are many novel things in my cave, which are all exchanged from the trading field. , it will open your eyes."

Zhong Yang said, and took out the stone tool he had broken from the beast.

"Wait, I want to ask, who are you..."

Facing the puzzled look, Zhong Yang was a little hurt, but instead he expressed understanding: "You don't even know me? I'm the chief's family. Oh, Zhongyang! But that's right, you used to be obsessed with yourself, and no one paid attention. But now it's different, you saved me, and you are my friend of Zhongyang."

Meng Sheng raised his eyebrows, the chief's family member. Son, then...

"Is there salt in your cave?"

Seeing that he finally got some interest, Zhong Yang said quickly, "Yes! I can share it with you." A

smile suddenly appeared on Meng Sheng's face . , he went over to pull the beast: "Then let's go!"

Zhong Yang was very happy that he finally agreed.

The two male breaths were intertwined, and the beast was resisted by the two. This beast with only thirty adult males was carried away by the two males.

"Meng Sheng, why is your scent so light? It has to be mixed with the smell of plants and trees."

Meng Sheng was helpless, it was indeed not as strong as your steamed buns.

"My breath is the smell of plants and trees."

"The smell of plants and trees? That's really rare."

"It's nothing unusual."

With Zhongyang leading the way, it was quick to go back, and it didn't take long for the two to return to the normal forest road. .

Meng Sheng originally wondered why he met so many natives this morning, but when he was outside the chief's cave, he realized that everyone was going there to get supplies today.

At this time, most of the natives of the Yanlin tribe had gathered outside the chief's cave. There were weak females who came to collect supplies, and there were powerful males who were regarded as heroes to divide their prey.

The Yanlin tribe will distribute food to the disadvantaged on this day of every month. There is a gathering team in the tribe. The collected food will be stored in the chief's cave, and the food will be distributed to the disadvantaged every month. This is only a part of it, while the other part of the food is A powerful male from the tribe.

The males will distribute the prey to the disadvantaged, and how much they bring is entirely voluntary.

Of course, if you bring more, the weaker will get more things, and everyone will respect the male more. The male's status will naturally increase in the tribe, and the chiefs of the Yanlin tribe are replaced not by hereditary, but by tribe. people's recommendation.

This also means that the person who wins the heart will inherit the position of the chief!

Therefore, many powerful and capable males will earn performance when they distribute food each month, and they will bring prey they can hand out to everyone.

Among the young males in this session, Zhong Yang from the chief's family, the two brothers from the deputy chief's family, and Kong Jia are the most powerful and outstanding. Several males will compete secretly every month on this day.

The two brothers of the deputy chief's family, Tang Yu and Tang Dun, were already carrying their prey at this time. Tang Yu was an adult thylacine, and his younger brother Tang Dun was carrying a wild goat, followed by Kong Jia. , with a yak, several strong males walked into the food distribution hall with high spirits.

The natives of the tribe all gave up their positions wisely. The three of them had their own prey, and they could not judge whether they were good or bad for a while. The prey was thrown on the slate, waiting to be divided, what did the natives want to get? Naturally, they gathered in the east and west directions they wanted, and praised the males who hunted food for everyone.

"Hey, Chief, why didn't you see Zhongyang today? Didn't he participate in today's meal?" Tang Yu joked loudly when he saw that the slate that normally belonged to Zhongyang was empty, and only the Chief was standing there.

"Zhongyang went out hunting and hasn't come back yet."

Tang Yu laughed when he heard the words, slapped his prey intentionally or unintentionally: "I just went out hunting today? Haven't I gained anything this month? It seems that Zhongyang's luck is not good this month. That's great, isn't it at the bottom again?" The

chief's face is not very good, his son has always been honest and honest, and the tribe has followed the selection system. If it goes on like this, he is afraid that Zhongyang will miss out on the next chief.

In his heart, he was worried about why Zhong Yang hadn't come back. He had already looked up several times on the way to the dining hall.

"I'm back! I'm back!" Someone shouted.

As soon as the words fell, a huge beast could be seen from a distance being carried to the food court. The aboriginal people noticed the beast and became quiet for a while.

The two men carrying the beast walked over slowly, Zhong Yang shouted, "I'm back!"

Seeing the two males covered in blood returning with large prey, the young females and females surrounded them.

"Ah, I haven't seen you for a few days, why do I think Zhong Yang is handsome again!"

"Yeah! Zhong Yang is so powerful that he was able to hunt down the Ewing beast."

"Wait, who is behind? So handsome!"

There was a lot of discussion in the dining hall, and the two brothers of the Tang family, who were still smiling just now, collapsed together with Kong Jia's face.

The chief had long since lost his slump, and with a happy face, he quickly greeted him: "Why did you only come back now, so everyone has been waiting for so long!"

Although it was a rebuke, there was more satisfaction in his tone.

As soon as the two of them threw the beast to the ground, Zhongyang couldn't wait to pull Meng Sheng, not only explaining to the chief, but also saying to everyone: "This is Meng Sheng, Ewing is the beast he hunted for me!"

"Meng Sheng?" The chief repeated it, and everyone murmured along, feeling that this male was really unfamiliar.

Zhong Yang leaned into the chief's ear and muttered something, the chief's eyes lit up, and he said, "This is Meng Sheng, who has always lived alone, but now he has grown into a capable male! This huge beast is Meng Sheng and Zhong Yang. We hunted together for everyone."

"Let's cheer for the heroes!"

The chief spoke, and the natives looked at each other in dismay, but thinking that there would be plenty of food today, they didn't know who would start first, and then everyone was led, and they all cheered with their unique voices, and the sound of "彽齁" resounded through the food. The field was very lively for a while.

Meng Sheng had not experienced such an occasion for a long time, and he was still a little unaccustomed to it. He just nodded lightly, which was considered to be a face to the indigenous people.

In the crowd jumping and cheering, he saw Qiu Wan applauding silently.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

green vegetables, red square fifty-seven and 10 bottles;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!