Chapter 15

Since the three of them went hunting once, it has been raining for the next few days.

It was not easy to go hunting in rainy days. After Meng Sheng smoked the remaining unsmoked meat, he took advantage of the rain to go out.

When he came back, he was still covered in water vapor. He fished out the wooden sticks he had cut and the hemp soaked in the small river that he had picked a few days ago, and all of them were still by the fire.

After soaking the hemp for a few days, the skin of the stem has been rotted. He sat down with his legs crossed, peeled off the skin like the thread, washed them one by one, and dried them by the fire. It was already dry, so he divided it into two strands, rubbed it in the palm of his hand, and continued, and after a while, he rolled out a long hemp rope.

The natives of the primitive tribes usually use vines to tie things, but the vines are always not as flexible and solid as the ropes. When he saw hemp in the woods, he couldn't help but bring some back.

After twisting the hemp rope, he shaved off the stick that was about two fingers thick. He originally wanted to chop yellow bamboo, but he couldn't find it after going around outside for a long time, and he had never encountered it before when he went hunting. Fortunately, he found an old willow tree by the river, so he cut off the branches and came back to replace the yellow bamboo.

Compared with other trees, willow trees have much better toughness, and they are an ideal material to use for what he wants.

After cutting the branches, he made two notches at both ends, and then tied the twisted hemp rope to the two notches, bent the branches, and pulled the ropes as tightly as possible.

When the bow is roughly formed, some fire is drawn, and it is roasted in the middle of the branches to fix the shape.

After the rough bow was finished, he used a knife to smooth the body of the bow, which looked much more comfortable. Finally, he used the remaining tough branches to sharpen the front part and make a small gap at the back end to make it easier for the bowstring to get stuck.

After finishing the bowstring, he couldn't wait to try it. He rode the arrow on the string and pulled the hemp rope back. After the arrow had enough strength, it flew out of the cave with a swoosh.

Meng Sheng hurriedly chased to the entrance of the cave to have a look. Due to Meng's average archery skills, the stick was stuck on the ground outside the cave and hit nothing~

But this did not diminish his satisfaction with the bow and arrow he made, nor did he. Taking care of the rain outside, he took a bow and arrow and went to Qiulan's cave.

After meeting in his cave once, he hadn't seen Qiu Juan for several days, but Aunt Luo came over to deliver wild vegetables once in the middle.

When he got to the entrance of the cave, he could smell the smell of meat from a distance, and he thought he was cooking lunch.

"Aunt Luo, are you there?"

The people in the cave heard the voice and came out soon after. Usually females with fast legs and feet would come out first, but it was Luo who came out today.

The female saw him with a smile on her face: "Meng Sheng, why are you here?"

"Oh, I want to find Qiu Yan."

"He went out and hasn't come back."

Meng Sheng's brows tightened, and he glanced out: "You still go out

when it's raining?" "It's raining, come in quickly, you're all wet, and Aunt Luo also cooked bone soup with your method, give it a try!" Luo invited him.

Meng Sheng hurriedly shook his head: "No, next time, Aunt Luo, I'll go back and make lunch first."

Without waiting for Luo to hold back again, he waved his hand, turned around and entered the rain screen again.

When he came suddenly, Aunt Luo usually prepared food for her and Qiu Yan. If she really went in to eat with them, it would not be enough. Moreover, the nature of him going to eat was completely different from that of two weak people who went to his place to eat. Just now, I was so dizzy with joy that I ran over without thinking about the time. It wasn't the right time, and I didn't know what Dian Qiu Juan was still doing outside.

Back in the cave, you put the remaining red peppers on the fire and dry them. After the peppers are crispy, they are ground into pepper noodles with stones, which is convenient for roasting beef later.

He already had only these few peppers left. Fortunately, the lemons and peppers planted outside the cave had survived, but he was going to wait for those peppers to mature and grow old, then collect them as seeds, and scatter the seeds directly in spring.

With the daily barbecue, his barbecue skills and consummate skill have been able to grasp the degree to which he can eat tender and not fishy.

After eating a large piece of beef, he chopped up some small pieces and went out to feed the chickens.

It has been raining heavily these few nights. Even though the chicken coop was covered, when Meng Sheng threw all the meat into the chicken coop, he still found that the rain was leaking from the chicken coop. Didn't come to eat.

He usually fluttered his wings and flew over. He felt a little strange. He opened the door of the chicken pen and was about to go in to see if the pheasant was sick when he suddenly heard Qiu Wan's voice.

"Meng Sheng!"

He straightened up and saw Qiu Fan running towards him with a pheasant in one hand and some chili peppers in the other, Ya She smiled and showed her eight white teeth, and Lian Bingbing hit him on the ground. The raindrops on his body also seemed to warm up.

"I caught a pheasant and brought it to you!" He ran to Meng Sheng and handed him the pheasant whose feathers were wet in his arms.

The pheasant seemed to have been soaked in the rain for too long, with its head huddled and motionless, allowing the two to hug it around.

Meng Sheng hugged the chicken and couldn't tell what he felt in his heart. He only knew that he saw Qiu Yan's hair wet against his shoulders and wanted to dry him. He looked at Qiu Yan for a while, but he didn't reach out and asked: " I went to find you before, and Aunt Luo said you went out to catch pheasants?"

Qiu Jian nodded: "When it rains, pheasants hide in their nests, and they are easy to catch alive."

Meng Sheng didn't say anything, but instead He narrowed his eyes slightly.

"What's wrong? You... don't like it?" Qiu Yan's smile slowly faded, wondering why the male in front of him looked so strange.

"No, I like it very much."

Qiu Yan became happy again: "Then put it in the chicken pen, don't hold it. I saw some of these when I was catching pheasants, so I picked them up for you."

Meng Sheng stood at the door of the chicken pen and looked at him, his voice a little low: "Thank you."

"You're polite, didn't you say we are neighbors and don't have to be so polite?" After speaking

, Qiu Juan saw the pheasants in the chicken pen, He dived in all of a sudden: "Why are you pheasant so strange, you don't move."

He felt strange, went to pick up the pheasant squatting on the chicken coop, and then exclaimed: "Meng Sheng, hurry up Come and see, the little pheasant has hatched right away!"

Meng Sheng regained his senses and got into the chicken coop. Sure enough, the eggs in the chicken coop had broken, and he could see the sharp beak of the chicken inside. The pheasant put it aside, and gently fiddled with the little pheasant that was about to hatch.

Qiu Wan suddenly opened his hand with a snap: "You can't touch it now, you are so strong, what if you break it!"

Meng Sheng suddenly laughed: "Am I so ignorant."

But he still listened to Ya The female's hand was taken back.

Qiu Lan hunched over, looked at the chicken coop, and said, "It's leaking rain inside. You can't let the pheasants get in the rain. Let's put some grass on it."

"I was just about to fix the roof for it ."

Qiu Wan got out of the chicken coop first, but went to find the grass first.

Meng Sheng hurriedly stopped him: "Qiu Lian, it's raining outside, you can go back to my cave first, I'll do it, you see you're all wet."

"It's okay, it's not raining much."

Meng Sheng She smiled helplessly, looking at the Asian woman who was helping her with her work, she couldn't believe it, thinking that he was very polite to him at the beginning, always keeping a strange and polite distance, but now he is helping him catch Chicken, who picked peppers to cover the chicken ring again, it seemed that he was finally accepted by him, and the distance was much closer.

A child like Qiu Juan, at first, closed his heart and erected a wall. When someone approached him, he would drive them away, but when he really cared about him patiently, he slowly accepted it. Will take care of others regardless of their own.

In other words, a good-natured child.

After the two were busy using leaves and weeds to cover the chicken pen more tightly together, Qiu Fan stood outside the chicken pen door, staring at the pheasant he caught.

Meng Sheng leaned on the side and patted his head: "What's the matter, I can't bear it. If I regret it now, it

's too late." I went to arrest you on purpose."

"Huh?" Meng Sheng raised his eyebrows.

Qiu Lan suddenly realized that what he said was inappropriate, he coughed dryly and stopped: "Then, I've brought something to you, so I'll go back first."

After he finished speaking, he turned and ran away, Meng Sheng hurriedly grabbed it up his wrist.

"Wait, I have something for you!"

The author has something to say: Thank you for voting for me during 2019-11-19 16:51:40~2019-11-20 17:49:16 Oh, the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thanks for the little angel who threw the mine: 1 in Sanjin Yunshan;

thanks for the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Feiyang Jing;

I am very grateful for your support to me, I will continue to work hard !