Chapter 9

Zhong Yang followed him to the outside of the cave, dumbfounded.

Meng Sheng went to fight the big tree trunk that was knocked down by lightning. He wanted to use an axe to split the wood, but Zhong Yang was there and could not use it, so he had to borrow his stone tools.

With the power of his breath, he split the tree into strips of wood, but even with breath, the stone tools were blunt. It took him a lot of work to chop up a pile of wood. These finished products were twice as long as ordinary firewood.

There was only one stone tool that Zhong Yang brought out, and the stone tool was given to Meng Sheng, who could only watch from the side.

He crossed his arms, stood quietly on the haystack, sniffed the male breath, and said, "Meng Sheng, your breath is very strong! Why didn't you contact everyone before, so that everyone thought you were weak? The male?"

"I'm keeping a low profile."

"Then you don't want people in the tribe to worship you, and choose you to be the chief?"

Meng Sheng hesitated for a moment, he didn't know if Zhong Yang said this to test him or not Ask casually, but no matter what his starting point is, the thoughts in his heart are the same.

So he answered frankly: "I didn't think about it, I like the feeling of freedom, I don't want to lead the tribe, there are too many things, it's troublesome."

Zhong Yang jumped up, it was the first time he heard a male say he didn't want to be a chief, not to mention He's a sassy male.

Meng Sheng could jump on the back of the Ewing beast heroically to kill it, and his ability must not be inferior to himself.

Meng Sheng chopped the wood, and he dug out a piece of land in a relatively secret place next to the cave, made a big circle, and stabbed the wood into the ground next to each other.

He looked back at the big Zhong Yang, who was stomping motionlessly, and said, "Hey! What are you still thinking about? Come and help."

Zhong Yang heard his voice and walked over, still full of confusion on his face, Meng Sheng said with a smile: "Zhong Yang, don't worry, I'm really not interested in the position of the chief, I'm used to it for a long time, even if the breath is more than normal. Strong males are not suitable, only someone like you is suitable to be a chief, who has a sense of responsibility and always thinks about the people in the tribe."

After speaking, he was afraid that he would not believe it, so he casually said: "If you really want to ask I want to be something, maybe I want to be a priest."

"No!" Zhong Yang was a little embarrassed to hear him say that. He felt that Meng Sheng had already read his mind. Yesterday he told the story of hunting the wild beast. After his father got married, his father became a little worried, afraid that Meng Sheng would become his competitor.

Meng Sheng had rescued him, and he was a good person, not as aggressive as the two Tang brothers, nor as fake as Kong Jia.

His father often scolds him for being honest, but the advantage of being honest is that he can intuitively recognize whether a person is good or bad.

He didn't want to come to see Meng Sheng's words, but because of his father's majesty, he had no choice but to come.

"Don't think too much, whether you believe it or not, what I said is true."

Zhong Yang didn't want to stay on this embarrassing topic, so he said: "I know, don't say it, just be you It's the chicken pen."

Meng Sheng raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

The chicken pen is very simple, but it is just a place to use wood to allow the pheasants to move within the specified range. The two powerful males quickly set the wood on the ground. Considering that the pheasants can fly, Meng Sheng also used weeds. Put up a canopy and made a chicken coop out of hay.

As for the door of the chicken coop, it is more troublesome, and the wood has to be pulled up manually, but the few pieces of wood used as the door are not so tightly ordered and easy to pull up. After the chicken coop is done, he puts the eggs into the chicken coop first. , and then put the pheasants in again.

The two males watched the pheasants jump up and down for a while outside the chicken coop, and finally settled on the chicken coop, and they were relieved.

"When the pheasant hatches and then grows up, there will be eggs and chickens to eat."

Zhong Yang slammed it on the wood: "How long will it take, and the eggs are not tasty and slippery. "

Of course it's not delicious to eat raw. Next time you cook it, try it."

"Okay, next time I catch a pheasant and find an egg, I'll give it to you. Anyway, the chicken coop is not small, and it can hold a lot."

Meng Shengdan He didn't say a word, and he couldn't say that Zhongyang didn't know how to make progress. It was just a rough old man who asked him to raise chickens.

"Okay! You can just catch it and I'll raise it."

Although the chicken coop is rough and the wood is uneven, it is fortunately reliable.

Meng Sheng clapped his hands, this was completely out of the plan today, he only chose the stone for the stone pot he was going to chisel.

Zhong Yang saw that he started to chisel the stone pot again, and asked, "Don't you already have one in the cave? What are you chiseling for?"

"This is for Aunt Luo."

Zhong Yang said directly: "You don't? Maybe you like Qiu Juan!"

Meng Sheng gave him a slanted glance, "What are you thinking about!"

"Aren't you afraid of trouble, if you didn't like him, why would you do such a laborious thing, like A sub-female like Qiu Fan is very attractive to males because of his appearance and ability, so it's not surprising that you like him." As he

spoke, Zhong Yang slapped his forehead, and suddenly seemed to remember something: "Hey! By the way, my father said Qiu It's not because of you that I want to separate from Kong Jia!"

"..." Meng Sheng: "Apart from hunting, you are also good at gossip."

Zhong Yang twitched his chin: "If not, how could the good ones be separated? Qiu Juan should really like Kong Jia. I I remember that when Qiu Juan was an adult, several males were going to pursue him, but before they could make a move, I heard that he and Kong Jia were together."

"Even if you put aside the relationship of competitors, I don't like Kong Jia very much. Males always make me feel fake, and I don't know how they deceived Qiu Juan so quickly in the first place, and he left a breath on Qiu Juan before the ceremony of lifelong companionship. How long has Qiu Juan been an adult? How did he do it? Come out."

Meng Sheng's brows trembled: "How long has Qiu Juan been an adult?"

"You don't know?" Meng Sheng's words made Zhong Yang confused again, if he liked Qiu Yan, how could he not know when he became an adult: "How long? Months, in the spring, the flowers of my partner Po are very beautiful."

Now is the season of summer and autumn, Meng Sheng's simple calculation, Qiu Juan is not only a young adult, but also has not been with Kong Jia for a long time.

He secretly checked the encyclopedia with Zhong Yang on his back. The females of the Yilin tribe were fifteen years old, the sub-females were sixteen years old, and the males were seventeen years old.

It also meant that Qiu Wancai was a little over sixteen years old, and where he lived, he was indeed still an adolescent boy. And he, in such a comparison, the golden age of twenty-seven or eight has been set off as an old man.

He coughed lightly and asked again: "How can the male leave a breath on the female that will not dissipate easily?"

He knew that the female is close to the male, and as long as the male does not restrain his breath, the female will be infected by the female. , but even if it is stained, it will not stay for too long.

When he was with Qiu Juan, he could smell a stuffy floral scent, which was so different from Qiu Juan's refreshing feeling. It is known that it is the so-called male conquest breath.

Zhong Yang had an expression of disgust and ill will at his question: "Do you really not know or not?"

"What do you think?" Meng Sheng squinted.

"Apart from intimate contact, what else could it be?"

"How close?"

"Meng Sheng! You look so serious, you are so nasty!"

Meng Sheng's heart sank when he heard the words. What's the matter, his mood suddenly became very bad, and he didn't know whether to slap the beasts or scold Qiu Juan for not protecting himself.

"A person like Qiu Juan has an aura that can't be dissipated by males. If you are separated from Kong Jia, you can hardly find a good partner." Zhong Yang patted his shoulder and said earnestly, "If you hooked up with Qiu before Tired, I advise you to let it go."

"Go away, how could I hook up with him."

"Then I just said intimate contact, and your face is so bad.

" Now, how good your face can be.

Meng Sheng snorted and warned Zhong Yang: "Just talk about it in front of me, don't talk nonsense about me like Qiu Juan in the future, it's not good for people's reputation."

"Don't worry, I won't talk nonsense, but you can. It's great to think so."

"Go away."

Zhong Yang smiled and said, "Then I'll go back first and take you to pick berries another day."

After watching the people leave, Meng Sheng sat on the stone.

Thinking of that sub-woman, he wanted to scratch his hair irritably: "Why are you so stupid? Look, it's sad enough now."

He didn't know how long he had been sitting, but he returned to the cave angrily and took out his tools, venting all his dissatisfaction on the stone, which made him feel better.

However, the stone pot in his hand was faster than his mouth, but much smaller.

After the final polishing, he let out his breath and lifted the pot with one hand to go back to the cave, when he suddenly looked up and saw Qiu Wan standing on the side.

He stood not far away, very much like himself who stood at the entrance of his cave yesterday, and he didn't know how long someone had been standing there.

"Why are you here?" He saw Yashe staring intently at him holding the pot with one hand, and hurriedly put the pot on the ground.

Qiu Yan retracted his gaze and walked over: "Mother asked me to bring you some wild vegetables."

Meng Sheng saw that the familiar wild vegetables that were still picked and washed were half as many as those sent by Aunt Luo before.

"Thank you." He took the wild vegetables.

For a time, looking at the Asian female in front of her, she didn't know what to say.

Persuade or persuade?

Persuade him to split, then Qiu Wan's situation will be very bad, what should he do if he can't find a good partner, persuade him to make peace?

After some struggle, he chose not to say anything, and followed the usual requirements of the female female, but did not ask.

"Thank you Aunt Luo for me."

Qiu Juan faintly felt the difference between Meng Sheng and before, and felt very uncomfortable. He knew that he lost his temper yesterday, and today he specially helped his mother come to deliver something, and wanted to apologize to Meng Sheng.

"I'm really sorry yesterday."

Meng Sheng was very impatient with his sudden apology, and said, "Why did you say that suddenly?"

"Yesterday..."

"Am I, a male, still angry with you because of these things?" He glanced at Qiu Yan's hands and feet: "Are you alright."

Seeing this, Qiu Yan was relieved and blurted out. He wanted to say that it was okay, but his mind woke up, causing him to swallow the words in his mouth.

As long as he can remember, he has lived with his mother, who is a weak female. He learned to hunt early and shared the pressure of survival with his mother.

He has been injured while hunting over the years. No matter the severity, he carried it all by himself. His mother was old and in poor health. .

But he thought about it for a long time last night. Whether it was a major injury or a minor injury, Meng Sheng was the first person who would repeatedly ask about his injury.

"It's better than yesterday." He tried to change. Although he was not used to it, he still raised his hand and let Meng Sheng take a look.

Meng Sheng saw that the injuries on his hands were less serious than those on his feet. After cleaning it, it was just some broken skin.

"What about the feet?"

"It's a little slow to recover, but it's slowly scabbing over."

Meng Sheng felt better, pointed at the stone pot on the ground and said, "This is what Aunt Luo told me before, and it's ready. , I'll bring it to you later."

The author has something to say: I'll explain here, Qiu Juan and his ex-boyfriend have nothing to do, I'll talk about it later.