Chapter 62

This incident really frightened Qiu Juan. When the tribe clashed, he was already frightened, and he was coerced by Kong Jia. At that time, he pretended to be calm and protected the child. When Kong Jia fell, he was completely paralyzed. down.

After Meng Sheng took the people back, he kept guarding them for several days.

During the rectification of the Miaoyuan tribe's mess, the internal construction of the house did not come forward. When the two Tang brothers, who had been sent out by him before, came back, they persuaded Qiu Fan several times and went out only when he was sure that he was fine.

At that time, he guessed that Kong Jia colluded with the Miaoyuan tribe, so he asked the two Tang brothers to rush to the Qiupo tribe as quickly as possible, and let the Qiupo tribe seize the opportunity when the Miaoyuan tribe brought people to invade their tribe. Cut off the back road of the Miaoyuan tribe, annex and occupy it, so that they have no chance to turn over.

"Sure enough, as you thought, most of the strong people of the Miaoyuan tribe were called away, leaving the tribe empty. After the people of the Qiupo tribe knew your proposal, they immediately acted." Tang Yu It's a pity for not participating in defending the tribe, but doing another great thing balances the regret in my heart.

When talking about the process with Meng Sheng, Tang Yu was a little bit excited, for fear that Meng Sheng would not be able to be there: "The Miaoyuan tribe has often oppressed other tribes because they are a big tribe, and the Qiupo tribe knows that there are After such an opportunity, everyone was very united and occupied the Miaoyuan tribe without much fighting."

Meng Sheng nodded, as long as the Miaoyuan tribe lost their old nest, even if the priests and chiefs of their tribe escaped from the beast forest alive, then It is also impossible to have another chance to trouble their tribe again.

"The Qiupo tribe is very grateful for being able to occupy the Miaoyuan tribe. Zhan said that when they rectify the tribe, they will come to our tribe with rich seafood to thank the priests in person.

" He didn't care much. He praised the two brothers more. The two of them made a lot of credit for this trip. There was less rat shit in the tribe, and it would be much more convenient for more capable natives to do things.

His eyes flickered, and when the two brothers came back, they directly asked to see him, as if they didn't know anything about Kong Jia.

In any case, Kong Jia has a close relationship with the two of them. In the end, he still had to talk to the two brothers. It might be better for him to say it himself. Just when he was about to speak, a native suddenly rushed in. Panting and panting: "Priest, Tang Tong has jumped off a cliff!" After the

native finished speaking, he saw that there were two more people and stammered: "Deputy, deputy chief, are you back?"

Meng Sheng hurriedly got up. Before he could say anything, the two Tang brothers rushed out first.

These days, he didn't care about the affairs of Kong Jia's family. Kong Jia did a lot of evil, and the indigenous people in the tribe had seen it for all to see. Everyone hated this person who betrayed the tribe.

During Qiu Wan's cultivation period, many natives scolded Tang Tong in a few words when they came to visit him. At the time, he cared about Qiu Wan and didn't pay much attention to it. From this point of view, I am afraid that Tang Tong could not bear the blow of losing his partner, and he was also affected by the loss of his partner. The gossip of the tribesmen is beyond imagination.

When he arrived at the accident site, one of the Tang brothers was squatting on the edge of the cliff, the other was standing, and the scattered indigenous people were comforting.

Although the couple is not a good thing, Meng Sheng never thought of teaching Tang Tong a lesson. She has already received a lot of punishment for losing her partner. If she is safe in the tribe in the future, he will not trouble her.

But she still made the worst choice.

Meng Sheng wanted to comfort the two brothers, but he didn't know what to say when the words came to his mouth. After tossing and turning, he said in a heavy tone, "Their children are still young, and they still need your care and education.

" Agree with her and Kong Jia."

"No one would know that Kong Jia could even betray the tribe, but even if Tang Tong was asked to choose again, she would still be with Kong Jia. It was her own choice, and you don't have to blame yourself." Before the beginning of winter, too many bad things happened, big and small. When the snowflakes drifted into the tribe again, everyone expected to cover up those unpleasant pains. Fortunately, there was finally a happy thing. happened.

With the joint efforts of the indigenous people, the new residence of the tribe was finally fully constructed, and everyone moved into the new residence in a hurry.

According to Qiu Juan's wishes, Meng Sheng chose a more convenient location, which is convenient to go anywhere. Their home is a two-story building. There are only three people in the family, plus the little things in their stomachs, there are only four, no matter how much tossing it is enough to live.

After the natives moved their homes, he held a teaching class in the grand hall, and taught the natives to cook with pots and pans, eat with utensils, and clean up a series of things.... Finally, He also set a holiday - Spring Festival!

After talking about the meaning, the indigenous people were very interested and agreed to have this festival.

After moving into a new residence, it was the middle of winter, and most of the days were in the snow season, and the indigenous people were slowly getting used to the new environment at home.

Compared with the previous cave, the house is much more open, and the fire is easy to ventilate, and there is no fear of poisoning. Many elderly people say that living in the house is warm and convenient.

Meng Sheng and Qiu Fan were lying on the kang together, watching the snowflakes falling outside the window together.

The female leaned on the male: "I never thought that I could stay where I was sleeping and still be able to watch the outside world. As long as it was dark, I couldn't see anything except the fire in the cave."

Meng Sheng hugged him beside him . Person: "Wait a little longer, I will teach you how to make oil lamps, and then we will be able to light up the house at night."

Qiu Wan chuckled lightly: "Okay." The

future is still very long, one year has passed and there is another, in so many years, there is enough time for him to create a better life... ....

After a while, the tribe has been sunny for a few days, and the people of the Qiubo tribe sent a lot of sea goods in a mighty way. I thought that people would not come this season. The Bo tribe still agreed.

In winter, seafood is not easy to deteriorate, and most of the seafood they bring is fresh. As a thank you, the seafood is several times more than usual.

Meng Sheng saw that there were a lot of seafood, and seeing that it was the end of the year, it happened that the first festival was established in the tribe, and the seafood was distributed to each household.

He has the heart to keep the people of the Qiupo tribe as guests. After all, the tribe now has a place to entertain guests. Even on a cold day, he can guarantee that everyone will not be cold, but Zhan dare not stay longer.

The Qiupo tribe changed from a small tribe to a large tribe. The time is actually very rushed. There are still many affairs in the tribe that have not been handled. , took the seafood to the Yilin tribe, everything could be pushed back, but the relationship with the Yilin tribe could not cause a bit of rift.

"The tribe is still being reorganized. I will visit again after the spring. I will also invite the priest to the tribe. This time the priest has helped us a lot. The people in the tribe want to thank the priest in person."

Meng Sheng didn't refuse: "Okay, then I won't force you to stay. When the weather is warm and my baby is born, I will take my partner with me."

Zhan was very happy: "Then I will welcome the priest and partner in advance."

In the spring of the second year, Meng Sheng led the natives to reclaim the land and planted the sweet potatoes and potatoes harvested the previous year, as well as the seeds harvested by the previous families. The cattle and sheep of the previous year were tamed. , has been able to lead out to graze grazing.

After being busy with the spring seeds, Zhongyang brought good news. After several delays, he and Qin finally formed a partner. At the same time, the people in the tribe felt that Tang Dun did his best for the tribe, and the position of deputy chief opened up. After two precedents, since the punching armor was gone, a position was vacated, and everyone unanimously recommended Tang Dun as the deputy chief.

Meng Sheng had no opinion. Tang Dun was sensible, and he always looked at his efforts. In fact, even if everyone didn't mention it, he would also have this idea. Now everyone is happy.

The days gradually turned to the sun, and when good things came in pairs, Zhong Yang suggested that a few people go out hunting and come back to eat hot pot together, which was regarded as a celebration.

The two brothers of the Tang family agreed very much, so the four of them went for a walk in the woods together. There were many wild things that came out to forage in the spring, and in a few hours, several people had harvested a lot.

When we go back, we will deal with the ingredients together, and Meng Sheng will be in charge of preparing the hot pot base.

"Meng Sheng, go and bring Qiu Juan over. Let's have dinner together. Now that we all live close together, it's only a few steps to go back and forth."

"No, I asked him if he wanted to come over. , he's greedy for sour recently, and doesn't eat spicy food."

Tang Dun carried a basket of washed green vegetables, and said with a smile, "You're taking Qiu Juan too seriously."

Meng Sheng smiled but didn't say anything, he really looked Qiu Wan was much tighter than before. Qiu Wan was frightened by Kong Jia, and he was already suffocated.

A few people chatted and laughed, and they didn't spend much effort on the tedious things like preparing hot pot food.

"Bring all the dishes to the big round table!" Zhong Yang carried a table down from the upstairs: "I got this table from Meng Sheng, and I will use it today."

"I know to take advantage of it!"

During the winter, he almost always eats seafood, and Meng Sheng hasn't eaten hot pot for a long time. He has always been very good at this. Taking this opportunity, he can have a big meal.

The thin and long beef slices were rinsed in the tumbling red juice for a few times, and the soft meat rolled up into large folds towards the chopsticks in an instant, and the aroma rushed to his face. It's deliciously tender right now.

He picked up the meat and handed it to his mouth... " Priest

! Aunt Luo asked me to call you back. Qiu Wan has a severe stomach pain, as if he was about to give birth!"

Like a conditioned reflex, he stood up from the bench and panicked: "Isn't it only nine months? It's good to go out, why is it about to give birth!? "