Chapter 52

Hai is the guest invited back by the priest. Although the people in the tribe have a good impression of this coastal native who is plain and has no outstanding ability, but out of respect for the priest, everyone is still very enthusiastic about this guest.

After returning to the tribe, Meng Sheng asked Luo to prepare food to entertain the guests. Qiu Juan offered to help. Although it was like a personal treat, the identity of a priest was placed here, with the will of the tribe more or less. Sheng Wei was afraid that the representative was not enough, so he specially called the chief.

Zhong Yang didn't know what he was up to, but the priest was now a symbol of wisdom in the tribe, and he could have a meal with him at night, so he walked around the tribe with the sea without any complaints.

Hai grew up by the sea since childhood, and was the first tribe to enter the forest. When he saw that the way of life of the indigenous people in the forest was very different from their tribe, he couldn't hide his surprise.

"Do you really want to take him to see smelting weapons?" At first, Zhong Yang didn't know what Meng Sheng was doing around the mountain road, but when he was about to reach the smelting area guarded by powerful males, he was sweating.

Meng Sheng knew about Zhong Yang's worries, but he didn't let people see how strong he was and how he could make people feel attached to them. If those techniques are so eager to learn, I don't need to get up early and late to guide the people of our tribe for many days."

Even if his heart is unhappy, Zhong Yang will not stop Meng Sheng, but he is inexplicably uncomfortable. He and Meng Sheng have known each other for a long time. Meng Sheng treated people indifferently at the time. If it wasn't for him being a stalker, he often went to Meng Sheng to get close to him. The two of them didn't have the friendship they have today, but now it's good. They met people casually in other tribes, and their relationship improved by leaps and bounds. Send weapons to the tribe, and treat them with delicious food and drinks.

Meng Sheng noticed that the male looked unhappy, thinking that he was dissatisfied with his showing the treasures of the tribe to others, and felt unhappy in his heart, but he never thought that the tall male was dissatisfied with other things.

The Qiupo tribe is a small tribe, not to mention whether they dare to have bad intentions against their tribe, even if they do, as long as they dare to come, relying on their tribe's manpower and terrain conditions, they will keep those with unhealthy minds coming and going.

"Is this how your weapons came out? It's amazing!" Hai, who didn't know the minds of the two people behind, shouted excitedly when he saw today's metal weapons.

"Yes." Meng Sheng squatted down and picked up a few weapons that were hanging out at random: "For you."

"For me? All for me!" Hai hugged the weapon in excitement and looked at Meng Sheng excitedly. , Seeing the male doesn't seem like a joke, the joy on his face can't be contained: "Meng Sheng, your tribe is too generous! It would be nice if our tribe was next to you!

" The tribe likes these weapons, in fact, they can directly bring items to our tribe to exchange, without waiting for the trade fair."

Hai's eyes glowed with stars: "Are you sure?"

"How can I say that I am a priest in the tribe, this right It's still there." It was

like a boulder fell into the ocean in his heart, instantly setting off layers of ripples, the sea corrected, no, that's not a ripple, it's just a wave, if you bring this good news back, the leader will be very happy , It is the dream of many small tribes to establish friendly relations with powerful tribes.

Meng Sheng smiled without saying a word. After visiting the tribe, it was getting late. Meng Sheng took the people back for dinner. They were all fresh meat. Luo was taught by Meng Sheng, and he was good at using seasonings. Sheng eight points.

Hai Rarely was happy enough to be able to eat the food of the Linzi tribe, and even more so when he tasted it, he almost forgot that he was just a guest.

Zhong Yang nibbled half a roasted chicken and said in a sour tone, "Not everyone is treated like this. Only people in our tribe who have the best relationship with the priests can eat these delicacies."

Hai didn't understand what Zhong Yang said, but felt that the food was not easy to come by, and that he had received huge preferential treatment, and was grateful to Meng Sheng.

After dinner, Meng Sheng's cave was really inconvenient for one more person to sleep, so he had to let Hai go to Zhongyang's cave. Before leaving, Meng Sheng deliberately stopped Zhongyang and explained, "This is not only my guest, but also a guest of the tribe. , don't be prejudiced, when our tribe will have someone to bring salt, we'll have to rely on him."

Zhong Yang didn't understand Meng Sheng's words, but he also realized that Meng Sheng might have some idea, he hummed twice. Sheng: "Don't worry, I can still manage to save face."

Meng Sheng nodded: "That's the best." The

next day, Hai said that he was spending the night away for the first time and wanted to go back earlier to avoid worrying about his family. On returning to the tribe, Meng Sheng did not stop him. He wished that someone would go back to pass the news earlier, so he asked the tribe to prepare a backpack, which was filled with a lot of good things, including tribal delicacies and weapons and pottery. As well as some animal skins, they were given to the sea, and the group sent the natives to the end of the stone road in the tribe before giving up.

Zhong Yang complained: "This person is clearly from a small tribe. When he saw our tribe's things, his eyes were straight, and he even had the face to say that the cave we lived in was not as good as the place where his tribe lived."

Meng Sheng didn't put Zhong Yang's words on it. In his heart, he asked casually, "What did you say?"

"They said that their tribe lived in houses made of wood." But

this made Meng Sheng's eyes flash with surprise and joy. The small tribe has already started to build houses. It seems that when he will go to this Qiupo tribe to investigate in person, if he can bring back the method of building the house, they will not have to succumb to the cave all day long.

Zhong Yang saw that he not only did not agree with his statement, but also showed interest, and suddenly became anxious.

"You can't have prejudice because you think others are from a small tribe. As long as anyone who can become a tribe, I think they must have their strengths. We must learn from others' strengths."

Meng Sheng seems to be enlightening, like teaching, walking together Aboriginals think it makes sense.

At this moment, a voice broke the silence: "I hope it's not for causing some trouble to come in, and the priests entertain and deliver goods. People feel good because the priests are generous and enthusiastic, but if they don't think about it, they think that we Yilin tribe people are stupid and have a lot of goods. ."

"Deputy Chief!" Everyone heard the dissatisfaction in Kong Jia's tone. If it was in the past, Kong Jia might not have said these words in person, but after learning that their chief was also dissatisfied with this matter, Suddenly, he felt that someone was finally on his side.

It's just that they don't know that Zhong Yang is just some personal emotions.

Meng Sheng laughed, but he couldn't see his anger and anger: "The deputy chief should come sooner if he is coming to see the guests. Now that everyone is gone, I really don't know what it means to come sooner or later.

" It was Kong Jia who didn't do business, just wanted to watch the fun and say a few words when he had nothing to do.

Kong Jia's face was not good: "I just heard people in the tribe say that the priests are very hospitable and send good things out. I am worried that everyone will misunderstand that the priests give things from the tribe to their friends."

" Yes. It makes sense, thank you Deputy Chief for telling me, but everyone seems to be very busy, who has time to think about this." Meng Sheng asked the native beside him in confusion, "Are you busy?" The

native shook his head quickly: "No No, I'm busy digging wild vegetables and planting hemp. The wild vegetables I planted before have grown up and are now edible!"

"Oh yes, everyone has land."

Zhong Yang was worried that Kong Jia was going to cause trouble, but he couldn't speak out about Kong Jia. He was afraid that everyone would feel that the leaders were not in harmony and would be worried in private. I went to the collective cave, waiting for you to check how to arrange it." The

people on both sides parted unhappily.

The things in exchange for this transaction are quite rich. They were exchanged by Meng Sheng to increase the value of their own items. Except for metal weapons, other tribes could not copy the real items after they got the real items. The rest of the clothes like baskets are easy to copy. After a long time, it is estimated that I can figure out how to go out. These items can only be cheap once, so they are of great value when they come out, and they will not be exchanged when they become common in the future.

"Give all the returned salt to the people in the tribe next to each other. As for sweet potatoes and potatoes, we have missed the planting season. Find a dry place to store them and plant them in the spring of next year."

Apart from these, Meng Sheng He also found peanuts, some melons and fruits that could be planted in summer. He arranged to find a piece of non-private land for planting. This year, he mainly hoarded seeds. For the time being, they can only be regarded as shared. Enough is enough, and then distribute it to each household, and then you can grow your own food and eat it yourself.

The crops were all arranged, and the rest was some seafood, which he had to share with the salt.

The natives were busy turning the land and planting, and the food was not enough, and he did not intend to leave the food to be hoarded.

He is only responsible for the arrangement. As for who will be responsible for the supervision later, that is the matter of the chiefs. Anyway, in the end, he went to the land and saw someone working.

After processing the items returned from the transaction, Meng Sheng turned around and went to the hunting ground.

It wasn't for hunting, Qiu Juan led the natives in the tribe to make a large number of bows and arrows, and now he has started teaching at the hunting ground. He was busy with the trade fair a while ago, and he didn't care much about Qiu Juana. In the matter of the side, in my heart, I can rest assured that Qiu Wan will do things.

At this time, there were a lot of natives on the hunting ground, with most sub-females and some males. In addition, there were several well-built females in the tribe. These women are quite fierce and hunt without ambiguity. If you can learn archery well, Not bad.

Standing in the middle of the crowd, Qiu Lian was tilting his head to instruct a female female to hold a bow and arrow. His long, fine eyelashes trembled, and his amber eyes were very expressive. He was raised by Meng Sheng for several months. , The body proportions are excellent, and in summer, she takes off her swollen clothes and wears a decent thin coat, which looks very seductive.

Meng Sheng didn't bother, and simply sat on a stone in the distance.

Qiu Wan stayed by his side every day, he thought he would get used to his beautiful face after looking at it for a long time, but this kid gets better as he grows up, every time he takes a serious look at him, he can't stop his heart from rippling. The feeling of his, just like when he saw him for the first time, his throbbing heart is still throbbing, but after a lot of time precipitation, there is more love that is hard to let go of.

Good, he thought.

"Why are you here?"

Meng Sheng squinted his eyes, resting his head on his arms, languidly in the sun, drowsy. Hearing the voice of Qingming, he turned over, forgetting for a while that he was sleeping on a rock, and his strong body fell into the haystack.

Ya female rushed over, the male fell on top of him, Meng Sheng was not in a hurry to get up, but instead hugged Ya female's waist like a fool and refused to let go.

"What are you doing! Get up quickly, I have to teach everyone how to practice arrows!"

"I can't get up, I'm so tired." He rubbed against Yashe's body: "I just want to hug you."

Qiu Jian didn't dare to speak too loudly , afraid of attracting the attention of the rest of the natives, so he patiently coaxed: "Don't be ridiculous, I'll teach them a while and I'll send you back, you stay here for a while."

"No."

Meng Sheng didn't really want to pester people, but just wanted to take the opportunity to listen to two nice words, but unexpectedly, Ya female suddenly squatted down, a moment of wetness flashed on his forehead, and then Ya female let go: "I'll go first."

By the time he reacted, Qiu Yan had already run back. If it weren't for the red on the tip of Yashe's ear, he would have thought that the kiss like water just now was just his own imagination.

He couldn't help but sigh again, how wonderful!