Chapter 51

After the two ran away, Qiu Wan slowed down and asked, "Is it really okay to make a fuss like this?"

Meng Sheng stretched out his hand and held Ya'hen: "Both of them are ashamed and didn't talk about it at all. It's a matter of love. I can't start without knowing, I don't make a fuss, maybe I have to go through many detours to say it."

This is what he calls fueling the flames!

Qiu Lian felt that what his partner said had some truth. When the two of them were together, they made it clear and clear. He nodded and took the initiative to follow the male's palm, and the other hand took his arm.

"By the way, I remembered that I had seen Qin before. She asked me to send things to Zhong Yang last time."

Although it had been a long time, Meng Sheng still wanted to explain.

Qiu Lan held his hand tightly. After a moment of surprise, a faint smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. He seemed to be in a good mood: "Well, let's go home."

A few days later, it was time for the trade fair. The second was when the tribe collectively dispatched to exchange items. After Meng Sheng's calculations, the items he exchanged from the trading field last time included potatoes and sweet potatoes. There were not many items that could be exchanged at that time.

In the spring, he planted two crops one after the other according to the season. Last month, he also replanted the few sweet potato seedlings. In fact, a few sweet potato seeds can grow a lot. When the sweet potato seedlings came out, he could plant a large piece of it, but it was not enough for so many natives in the tribe to eat. He had to plant and raise the seedlings, harvest them, and then save the seeds. It took several years for every family in the tribe to be allocated seeds.

If it is so troublesome, since it can be exchanged on the trading field, then it is not necessary to exchange more of these two kinds directly, and then the breeding cycle can be greatly shortened.

It was early in the summer and the sky was still hazy. All the capable natives in the Yilin tribe brought their items to the trading field. Each had a basket on his back. The males were all equipped with pottery and metal weapons. With a handmade product, half of the people in the tribe are going in one direction, swaying, and the momentum is like a rainbow.

When they arrived at the trading field, the people in the tribe were unique because they were weird in the eyes of the rest of the tribe. They clearly became a whole. Meng Sheng chose a wide area and asked everyone to put everything down and set up stalls. Some people brought wood to display. The use and advancement of metal tools, some people carry items on their backs for publicity, with the intention of letting those who are interested come to exchange them instead of dragging items out.

Meng Sheng was sitting in the middle of the stall, and anyone who came to exchange items had to let him see it first.

He didn't refuse anything that could be planted. After a few more visits, the natives of the tribe next to him all knew about his urine quality. He didn't need to tell him what he wanted. Anyway, the one that could be grown and eaten was the first choice. The second is easy-to-use utensils, and the last is food.

Seeing that the people in the tribe were so good, Meng Sheng took Qiu Wan to the trade fair. The place was so big that there were at least ten tribes who came to exchange. He was afraid of revealing the good things of the other tribes, so he could only do it himself. to sweep the goods.

"Brother! Brother!" Amidst the

clamor, a clear voice broke through the wind. Meng Sheng realized that he was really called, and when he turned around, there was a native chasing after him: "Brother, do you still remember me? Come on. The one that changed a lot of bacon with you last time?" After

saying this, Meng Sheng quickly got the impression: "It's you! No stalls this time?"

"Yes, but today everyone went to the Yilin tribe. I went to change weapons, and no one looked at my stall at all." The native shook his head helplessly, and then said again: "I think you two are dressed in Yilin tribe, right?"

Meng Sheng was noncommittal: " What's wrong?"

"Hey, I don't know if you can talk to your tribe. I also want to exchange some metal weapons and pottery back baskets, but there are too many people there, and they also ask for this and that, my stall. The sons are all ordinary things, and your tribe is afraid to look down on them."

Qiu Juanxian Mengsheng said: "Don't you have salt to exchange for your coastal tribe?" The

native smiled: "I don't want to be able to walk ahead and exchange for something better. That's right."

Meng Sheng raised his eyebrows: "Yes, let's go, I'll take you there, they will still sell me to save face."

"That's great!" The indigenous cheered: "The bacon I brought back last time was really delicious. , and it has been preserved for a long time! Did you bring it this time, we can still exchange it."

"I didn't bring it this time, so I can't change it." The

natives were a little regretful, but the excitement of being able to exchange metal weapons soon faded These unpleasant, he walked behind the two, followed by the tall male, for fear that the crowd would crowd them out.

"Priest, why did you come back so soon?"

Meng Sheng pointed to the person behind him: "I knew it before, let him pick out the items he wants first.

" In an instant, he lost his arrogance in front of the male, and his respectful appearance made everyone around him wonder who Meng Sheng was, and at the same time envied the aboriginal he could choose.

"Priest? You are actually a priest of the Yilin tribe!" The native said in disbelief.

"It's not too long." The

native replied thoughtfully, but slapped Meng Sheng's ass fiercely: "No wonder the Yilin tribe turned over all of a sudden."

In the past, the Yilin tribe was just a nameless tribe in the trading field. The impression given to the rest of the tribes was nothing more than a tribe in the woods, with great strength and ability to hunt large prey. Loud noise, more or less is really not used to it.

"Come on, let's go pick your tribe's stuff." The

native picked a machete in the envious eyes and exchanged it with all the salt he brought out. Meng Sheng intends to win him over, and the male is waiting at this time.

After the two politely said a few words, the natives changed their hippie smile after learning that Meng Sheng was the priest of the Yilin tribe, and showed a lot of respect to others.

Meng Sheng didn't care about these details, and said casually: "I think your tribe's salt is actually pretty good."

People and priests all have time to chat with him, and the indigenous people are too happy, and the Hui tribe can still boast to people that they know each other. The priests of other tribes said proudly: "Although our Qiupo tribe is not big, the salt we exchanged is taken with conscience. There are three tribes in Binhai, of which the Miaoyuan tribe is the largest, but Their salt is not as good as our small tribe. Last time I heard that you Yilin tribe exchanged a lot of salt, and they bit it to increase the value and slaughtered a lot of your prey."

Meng Sheng nodded, this matter Of course he didn't forget, but at the time he thought that the natives in front of him belonged to the same tribe as those people, but he didn't expect that the tribes by the sea were also divided into three.

"By the way, I haven't asked your name yet."

"You can call me Hu. Last time I heard your partner call you, is your name Meng Sheng?"

"You have a good memory."

Hu laughed: "Then No."

After a chat between the two, Meng Sheng learned that since Dahu brought his bacon back to the tribe, seeing that the bacon has a unique flavor and can be stored for a long time, the Qiu Bo tribe figured out the way with the bacon. Their tribe has taken salt to pickle seafood, and the food has become as delicious as fish caught in the deep sea.

Meng Sheng couldn't help sighing that these natives were smart. Once they tasted the benefits, they would follow the path of development. Their tribes often created surprises, so why not.

"In this way, I think you can talk very well, and I want to teach you this friend. Why don't you come to our tribe as a guest after the trade fair is over!"

Hai's eyes widened, he didn't expect the priest of the Yilin tribe. He was so hospitable that he would invite him to the tribe, but he was not overwhelmed by the surprises and went to the Yilin tribe alone. I'm sorry, if I don't go back today, my family will be worried."

"You just don't want to go to our tribe. You are not only a member of the Qiupo tribe at the trade fair. You can find someone to send a message and take it back. Originally I I want to invite you only because I can talk to you. You blame me for being too enthusiastic. It is probably scaring you, but to put it nasty, you don't have anything that makes you greedy, so I can still hurt you. "

Meng Sheng's statement that there is a sweet jujube on a stick really made the natives stunned for a while, and he thought to himself that he really has nothing of value. The machete on his waist was exchanged from the Renyilin tribe.

At the moment, I was really embarrassed: "Well, then, I will go to someone I know to bring me a message back."

Meng Sheng raised his mouth and nodded: "When the time comes, just find me at our tribe's stall.

" After entering the crowd, Meng Sheng and Qiu Wancai continued to visit the market.

Qiu Juan really didn't know what Meng Sheng was doing. Meng Sheng was not a person who liked making friends. As far as he knew, the only people in the tribe who were close to him were Zhong Yang and Tang Dun. After knowing each other for a long time, they are called friends after a lot of contacts, but it is really strange to invite someone from outside the tribe to be a guest so sloppy now.

From his own family, Meng Sheng didn't hide it: "Our tribe needs salt. Although salt can also be obtained from salt rocks, it is always difficult to find, and the procedures are cumbersome. The quality of salt is not good, and it can only be used for bacon. Hai is a member of the coastal tribe, and their tribe is more convenient to obtain salt, and the quantity is sufficient and the quality is good."

Qiu Juan suddenly realized: "Brother Meng wants to have a good relationship with him, so that it is convenient to change salt in the future."

"You are only half right. "

Meng Sheng explained his thoughts in detail, Hai Neng spread the news of bacon, and urged the people in the tribe to learn to use salt to preserve food, which shows that he has the ability to spread, and he must be more active in the tribe. If you let him go After turning around in the Yilin tribe, he will surely pass on what he has seen and heard to the tribe when he returns.

Then he showed signs of wanting to exchange items with the Qiupo tribe. The people of the Qiupo tribe are greedy for sharp weapons and easy-to-use pottery. Changed the salt and went back with so many things.

The trade fair is coming to an end. The natives of the Yilin tribe came with a bunch of things, and now they are back with a bunch of things. When they came, except for the people from this tribe, they were all excited. What, but now there are other tribes as spectators, watching the spectacular team one after another, and the indigenous people feel a sense of pride.

As for the sea, and several leaders of the tribe were walking at the front of the team, as if they were treated as guests.