Chapter 11

"Dangerous!" Qiu Juan raised his voice, but he didn't have time to stop the male who had disappeared on the edge of the cliff.

He looked down hastily.

Meng Sheng stood on the stone between the cliffs: "It's alright, there are stones here."

He saw that the vegetation growing on the stones had been trampled to death, and it should be that males often jumped off.

Precisely because someone had come down here, there were not too many berries in the place that could be reached by hand. He didn't pick any berries. Instead, he pulled out the small lemons that he could pick first, together with the roots.

It is estimated that the indigenous people have tasted lemons and feel that the taste is too sour and not as big as berries, so almost no one picks them, so that many lemons grow on the small trees, maybe a dozen or so.

He uprooted all the lemon trees he could get close to.

"What are you picking? Come up quickly." Qiu Lian shouted at him.

"Don't worry, get me these sour fruits." He swung his arms around, and threw up a few lemons in his hand.

Qiu Lian's eyes were quick and his hands were quick, and he hugged the plant that was thrown up sideways. Not a single plant fell, not even the fruit.

Meng Sheng split his mouth and gave him a thumbs up, then grabbed the vine and went to the long orchid.

The orchid that Qiu Wan liked grows high in the sun, and there are no stones to rest around, so he can only climb over by the vines and weeds.

"I don't want orchids, come up quickly!" Qiu Wan blinked when he saw that the male was already crawling on the cliff, his feet off the stone, and he couldn't help but be startled.

Meng Sheng didn't care what he said, let out his breath, and when his body became lighter, he jumped over, pulled out the flourishing orchid with one hand, and then quickly grabbed Fujiko and turned back.

Seeing that the male picked the orchid easily, Qiu Yan just breathed a sigh of relief, only to hear the small sound of "click", Meng Sheng scolded the mother, and the tall male disappeared from his field of vision in an instant.

A bottomless cliff, if you fall, will you still be alive? The sudden change made Qiu Juan shout in horror, "Meng Sheng!"

After a while, he heard a rustling sound: "I'm in the tree pocket, it's fine."

Hearing there was a response, he hung up. Only let go of the heart.

"Can you come up? Do you want me to go back to the tribe to find someone to rescue you."

"You can come up, don't worry, I'll be up in a while."

Qiu Juan didn't know what Meng Sheng was doing down there. He couldn't see anyone, and he didn't know. Whether he was injured or trapped, he tilted his head, trying to see people through the gaps in the grass and trees, but he could only see Meng Sheng's back shaking, anxiously walking back and forth on the cliff.

Just when he decided to jump on the stone Meng Sheng was standing on, the male who fell into the tree pocket finally came out.

Meng Sheng grabbed the vine with one hand, and held the thing in his arms with the other, walking like a fly, kicking up.

When the vines came to an end, there was still some distance from Yashang, Qiu Lan hurriedly fell to the ground and stretched out his hand: "I'll pull you up."

Meng Sheng could go up by turning over, but when he saw the hand reaching out to his forehead, He gave up the idea of ​​going up again, and quickly grabbed Qiu Lian's hand.

Ya female's hand is thin and long, a little smaller than his hand, and when she holds his palm, it feels a little dry, but very warm.

He chuckled lightly, and returned to the edge of the cliff by force.

When Qiu Jian saw the male came back intact, he could be regarded as putting his heart back to his stomach.

"I didn't expect you to be small and powerful."

Qiu Jian disagreed with his statement: "I am the tallest among the tribal females!"

"Really?" It's true that you have long legs, but this He knew what to say to himself: "I haven't noticed a few sub-females, I don't know."

Qiu Juan was a little suspicious: "Don't you like female-females? In the future, you just want to form a partner with females?"

"It's female-females . It doesn't matter whether it's a female or not, it depends on whether you like it or not." Meng Sheng sat on the ground and handed the orchid to him: "Hey, take it back and plant it." Qiu Lan took the hard-won orchid, which is currently blooming , the quiet fragrance floats, and it smells very good.

He remembered that he had seen orchids when he went hunting with Kong Jia before. He wanted to pick them, but Kong Jia did not agree with his liking and stopped him. Kong Jia said that an excellent female should like wild beasts. and the smell of blood.

He used to think that what Kong Jia said was right, but now that he thinks about it, he no longer knows whether it is right or wrong.

"It was too dangerous just now. If something happened to you, how would I explain it."

Meng Sheng saw that holding an orchid and seriously reprimanded his sub-girl, he thought it was funny: "I live alone, and you don't need to explain to anyone even if something happens."

"The chief just announced that you are a powerful male, and the people in the tribe will respect you. If I knew that you fell off a cliff just to pick flowers for me, I would not be able to explain it to them."

"Are you a fool, if Something really happened, and I honestly told others that it fell for the sake of picking flowers, you don't want face, I still want face!" Meng Sheng laughed loudly, "You mean it would be better if you were arched by a wild beast."

Qiu Juan also Made him laugh.

"I accidentally stepped on two bird eggs just now, and they stuck to the soles of my feet too slippery to fall. But luckily, I picked up something new again." Meng Sheng said, and took the things in his arms to Qiu tired look.

Qiu Wan looked at the long and short length of his index finger, with green and red stripes, and asked in confusion, "What is this?"

Meng Sheng knew that he definitely didn't understand the chili pepper, so he said, "The flavoring agent of food."

Qiu Wan looked at it. There was a mess of things, sour fruit, and unknown long strips. This time, I picked everything except berries.

"Aren't we here to pick berries?"

"We've already harvested some berries, and I still have some berries in the cave. I'll pick them in two days. Let's go back today.

" When the trees and peppers are planted, they are afraid that they will die if they are left out of the soil for too long.

"Okay then." The

two of them divided their work, one of them took something, and walked back side by side.

It was almost noon now, and he had been busy for a long time without eating anything in the morning. Meng Sheng was already hungry at this time.

On the way back, they both quickened their pace tacitly.

After entering the woods, the road narrowed, and the two walked one after the other. Meng Sheng held the pepper plant, because the branches were much weaker than the lemon tree, and a few were hung up by the bushes if he was not careful.

These peppers were hard to come by and hard to pick. Meng Sheng cherished them very much. He picked up all the peppers that were hung up one by one. After some tossing, he got up and found that Qiu Jiandu had gone a long way.

He was just about to call out Ya female, but Qiu Jian stopped first. He hugged Chili and quickly chased after him.

However, as soon as he ran up, he also stopped, and there were two tribesmen in front of him.

"Brother Kong Jia, I didn't expect you to not only hunt, but also make wreaths." The sexy female with yellow vines is dancing around the strong male.

"I'm so happy, Brother Kong Jia, you can listen to my advice and terminate the partnership with Qiu Juan in time, and soon we can be together openly and honestly!" The

male smiled when he heard this, but not only did not show happiness Instead, he asked: "What did you say? I haven't told the chief about this."

Tang Tong served the wildflowers on the garland and chuckled: "It seems that Qiu Juan is quite interesting."

"What? What do you mean? It can't be like this!" Kong Jia blurted out.

Tang Tong was stunned for a moment: "Why not!"

"Qiu Juan must have told the chief about our affairs, which will not only affect my reputation, but also yours."

"Brother Kong Jia, don't worry, Qiu Juan should I didn't say this, it was my father who learned from the chief that you and Qiu Juan were going to break up the partnership, if Qiu Juan really said it, would my father still let me come out to meet you?"

Kong Jia was locked . But his eyebrows didn't loosen: "That's not okay, if you really want to release your partner, I should be a male, and a female is nothing, it just doesn't take me seriously!"

"Brother Kong Jia, I know you have a strong self-esteem, but this matter has achieved the result we want, so you should feel wronged for me."

Facing the female coquettish snuggling on his arm, Kong Jia did not immediately disagree, he looked Transform, without answering the female's words.

If Meng Sheng hadn't known that the gentle smile on his face was not far away, the male next to the female was Qiu Juan Zengjin's partner, he would have thought it was a lover.

It was precisely because he accidentally bumped into and heard these hateful talks that he learned why Qiu Juan was so sad and had to ask the chief alone to separate him from Kong Jia.

"Damn it!"

He cursed in a low voice, since he couldn't afford the responsibility, he still started to attack Qiu Wan, it's shameful that this dog man was praised by the natives in the tribe!

Unable to hold back the rage in his heart, his fists clucked, and I'm sorry Qiu Fan if I don't go up and beat him today.

However, the victim at this time was much more stable than him. From being stunned at the beginning to holding him rationally now, it was beyond Meng Sheng's expectations.

Seeing the blue veins on Meng Sheng's arm, Qiu Lan hurriedly shook his head at him, motioning him not to go over, and dragged him to the side of the grass: "There is another way, let's go to the other side."

"You protect me. What is he doing!" Meng Sheng finally couldn't restrain his roar after being pulled away by Yashe.

"Qiu Juan, I have always followed your ideas and choices, but you still maintain such a male. Tell me honestly, do you still like him?"

"No!" Qiu Juan's eyes suddenly turned red. From the end of his eyes to the corners of his eyes, his voice was trembling and determined, and Meng Sheng's heart seemed to be twisted fiercely.

He always felt that the current Qiu Fan was very much like the day he met on the day of heavy rain and thunder.

"Since I met him and Tang Tong in the abandoned cave, my affection for him has long since disappeared!"

Meng Sheng said softly, "Then why are you stopping me, are you afraid that I can't beat him?

" No." Qiu Juan was a little dejected: "I just don't want to have anything to do with Kong Jia anymore, after all, he used to be nice to me before, and it's better than anything else."

Meng Sheng clenched his brows: "Qiu Lian, according to the male's status in the tribe, your separation means that you are in a weak position. It is he who is sorry for you. You miss your old love, does he miss your old love? If you don't let everyone know the reason for your separation, You will suffer, you are still young, and there are still many opportunities to meet males who are really kind to you and more suitable for you."

"Then I want to tell everyone that Kong Jia cheated and was with the deputy chief's daughter? Then I Become the laughing stock of everyone's sympathy. All my life, others have looked at me with pitiful eyes. Kong Jia's face is disgraced. He is such a good-faced person. If he becomes a chief in the future, he will definitely not let me and my mother let go. If I don't say it later, Tang Tong is the daughter of the deputy chief. Once I say it, the deputy chief will lose face and will definitely hate me and my mother."

"If they want to deal with me, it's fine, but what if they want to deal with my mother? My mother and I are both weak, they can make it difficult for us to live with every thought. It's not that I want to retreat, I just want my mother to spend her old age in peace."

Meng Sheng suddenly lost his temper, he didn't think of Qiu at all. Tired has endured so much, and he didn't expect that he could think so long-term at a young age.

He suffered so many grievances, but there was no way for everyone to know the truth.

"I'm sorry, I was too impulsive." His brows trembled, and he had never felt depressed because of what happened to others like this moment.

He stretched out his hand out of consciousness and hugged Yashe into his arms. He had no other intentions, but simply wanted to comfort Qiu Yan. Perhaps at this time, a warm embrace would be more reassuring.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during the period of 2019-11-14 20:25:06~2019-11-15 18:10:28~

Thank you for throwing the grenade Little Angel: Wanfenggui 2;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!