Chapter 43

Meng Sheng picked up half an hour and loaded half of the copper ore. The ore is a natural ore after all, and all the quantities are not like the stones everywhere, even if they are primitive.

He ran back and forth three times, scooping up all the ore in this area, and finally dug a lot of fine sand by the river.

He put the charcoal fire in the stove before he looked for the ore to warm the stove wall. Now the yellow mud is warm outside. The big fire floated out from the stove, and the bright fire turned into a faint blue after a while. Qiu Fan was still burning charcoal with wood, and when he saw the color of the fire changed, he was very surprised

: "What's going on?"

"It means that the copper mine is already burning."

The air was heated by malachite, and the temperature in the stove was extremely high. After an hour passed, the blue fire was so weak that he could not see it.

After that, he didn't care about the stove anymore, but put the fine sand he brought back in a big bamboo tube and put it aside tightly.

After doing this, he cut open the fist-sized hole at the bottom of the stove, and used bamboo tongs to cut out the contents of the stove. This planed, the bright yellow charcoal and the malachite that was not completely burned were all After being plucked out, the temperature was very high, and he was hot when he was far away from touching it. He had to try to pluck out everything in the stove. Qiu

Juan was called by him to the river to fetch water, and when he came back, he saw that he had already started to plan the charcoal

.

In an empty space, the dazzling tan copper mines were all piled up together: "Pour the water up."

"Ah?" Qiu Juan hesitated for a moment, guessing that his eyes were darkened by the light, he obediently poured water on a bamboo tube, the charcoal snorted, and instantly turned gray-black, and Qiu Juan put another The buckets were splashed on, evenly putting out the fire.

Meng Sheng couldn't wait to use the burnt wooden pliers to dig the charcoal on the ground, poke the black charcoal, and the small, long or round golden hard object lay quietly on the ground. He was not afraid of burning his hands, so he quickly picked it up. stand up.

"What is this?" Qiu Wan squatted beside the male, and seeing the surprised look on the male's face, he knew it was probably a good thing.

"It's extracted from those stones that I picked up, and it can be used as a tool." Meng Sheng said concisely: "You look for it in these extinguished coals, and I'll get something else."

Qiu Jian nodded and took the male's. The rotten bamboo pliers continued to find small hard pieces with other charcoal.

Meng Sheng is now using mud to make the tool models that he needs to make. He first made a knife, an axe, and diamond nails. The finished yellow clay model was placed on the stone to dry. Another small stone was chosen and a small stone bowl was chiseled.

After doing this, Qiu Juan had already picked up the refined product from a small bamboo tube. He poured the small piece into a stone bowl, sandwiched it between two wooden pieces and sent it to the fire for burning coals. Now he will wait for the refined product to burn. .

I don't know how long it took. Anyway, I went around a small terrain in one day. It was dark early in the winter, and the sky was getting dark. Meng Sheng used a clay mold to make a mark in the fine sand. The water was poured into the sand, and the bright red copper water still boiled a few times on the sand. When the red light slowly dimmed, I poured a bamboo tube of water on it, and the copper water took a shape with a snort.

He excitedly picked up the kitchen knife-shaped tool, took it to the stone and sharpened it several times until the edge was sharp.

Qiu Lian stood beside him, with a bright smile on his face, he handed the knife to Ya Wu: "Go and try to chop something."

Yashe took it with joy. The weapon in her hand was far lighter than a stone tool, and most importantly, it was strong. He found a tree nearby and chopped it down on a branch with a thick wrist. Fearing that Meng Sheng's new tool would break, he first It took two minutes of effort to chop it, but there was no slap on the branch. He was very surprised. If he usually used such a little strength, the skin of the wood would not be broken.

"Are you hungry? You can't even

exert your strength?" "I'm afraid I'll ruin it for you." Meng Sheng laughed: "Don't worry, use your best strength."

"Then don't blame me for ruining you. It's an afternoon."

As soon as he finished speaking, Qiu Lian raised his arm and waved it towards the tree, with a click, the wood shavings flew out, and the branch with the thickness of the wrist was forcibly chopped off.

Meng Sheng was stunned for a moment, this hand is so powerful that he doesn't have a husband~

"It's not bad!" Qiu Wan looked at the tool with a look of surprise, and his joy was beyond words. This tool is really useful, he With such 90% of the strength, the wood will be split by the strength of the tool. If a stone tool is used, it is absolutely impossible to cut it so quickly, and the force is too great, and the stone tool is brittle and easily shattered.

"If it was so easy to break, it wouldn't take so much effort to make this knife."

"Knife? Did you name it? It's not a lot of work. It takes longer than this to sharpen a good stone tool. Qiu Juan embraced the sword Meng Sheng said, "I'll take it in and show it to my mother."

Meng Sheng felt a sense of accomplishment, mainly because he saw Qiu Juan as a treasure, and his satisfaction increased a lot.

Seeing Ya female running into the cave, he didn't sit still. He already had the finished product and continued to boil the remaining copper lumps.

Once cooked and cooked twice, the procedures after that are still the same, as long as you change to a different clay mold. Qiu Jian didn't stay in the cave for a while and then came out: "I also want to try it out and make a weapon."

After Meng Sheng made an axe and a stone chisel nail, he handed over the remaining copper water. Asian female tossed, he did not ask. The copper ore picked up today still has a useless basket. Although the copper ore looks large, there are not many things that can be extracted from it. After half of the ore extracted in one afternoon, there are only three finished products, and Qiu Tired of an unformed piece there.

The most copper used in the three finished products is the axe. After all, this thing must have a certain weight to be used. These rough tools are far inferior to the weapons he kept in private, but compared with the stone tools, they are already qualitative .

To have more advanced tools, you have to make alloys, but everything has to be done step by step.

When Qiu Wan was tinkering with copper water, he used the remaining yellow clay to make a few containers and jars and put them in the stove. The temperature in the stove was high, and there was a lot of residual fire. He wanted to try his luck to see if he could Bake something out.

"Brother Meng! Look, mine is ready too!"

Qiu Lan's ending sounded quickly, and he could hear the joy. He hurriedly disposed of his own things. In the past, looking at the finished product of the young man, what he made was a knife. It's similar in shape to the sharp knife he gave, which is not bad.

"Learn the same thing, but you're smart."

Qiu Lan slipped his finger across the blade, and tried again to see if the knife was sharp enough: "The one you gave me is too delicate, and I don't want to use it."

"I will be able to use it later. I've got this one in my hand!"

Meng Sheng patted Ya female's head, and the sky was completely dark: "Okay, let's try to make some other weapons tomorrow, let's go back to the cave now."

Qiu Yan nodded. The two of them had been busy all the time and their bodies were moving. They didn't feel cold, but they couldn't see clearly. The sheep and chickens in the pen are cheap, and there is a fire to warm up today.

Luo has already made dinner and has already prepared hot water for the two of them to wash their hands.

"Meng Sheng, how do you know so much? The tools that Ah Hu gave him are really useful."

"I was struck by lightning before, and my intelligence was turned on." Meng Sheng replied indifferently.

Luo angered, "I'm talking nonsense."

Qiu Jian echoed Meng Sheng: "Mother, it's true, he didn't lie to you, the first time I walked with him was when he was struck by lightning, A bunch of twigs pressed him to the ground, and they jumped out to startle me, I thought it was a chimpanzee." The

three of them talked about the incredible encounter while they were eating. It was indeed Meng Sheng who sent Qiu Juan home that day. Since Qiu Jian has seen with his own eyes that people really don't cut it, he has said it in the past. Not these outlandish things.

After eating, Meng Sheng gave Luo the kitchen knife he had made: "Mother, it is not convenient for you to use stone tools to cut meat every day. Now that you have something sharp and easy to use, you can use this knife to cook. It can save some effort."

Luo's eyelids elongated: "For me? It's too wasteful to use such a good weapon for cooking, you should keep it for hunting!

" , you can accept it."

"Yes, mother keep it." Qiu Lian helped persuade.

Luo smiled helplessly, and took the indescribable joy from the kitchen knife. She has gained a lot of light with her son. She can live with his son's male, and eat and drink all day long. , The children are filial, and all good things think of her.

"Okay, mother listen to you."

After a busy day, after soaking in hot water, the husband and wife slept on the bed.

The two were already well-known, and Meng Sheng was not afraid that Qiu Juan would be scared away. He fell into the bed just like when he was sleeping alone. He took off the animal skin and put it on his upper body. As for Qiu Juan yesterday, he said that he was seducing him. To tell the truth, he really doesn't mean that, it's just his own nature.

He fell on the bed, stretched out his arms, and let Qiu Wan rest on the crook of his hand.

Qiu Lan pushed him, his face blushing: "Quickly put on your clothes."

"What are you thinking, silly boy, you can't sleep comfortably with your clothes on. What are you afraid of? I don't like you." He pulled A person who sits upright and refuses to lie down.

Suddenly, he remembered that he didn't have clothes, so he turned over and said, "By the way, did you bring the clothes I gave you before?"

Qiu Lian nodded: "I did."

Meng Sheng got out of bed , tried to dig out his original clothes from the foot of the bed, but found nothing, Qiu Yan followed: "Are you looking

for

clothes ?" The resident gave a kiss: "It's really virtuous."

He took out his short sleeves and put it on his body, then took out his knee-length trousers, and untied the animal skin as if no one else was there.

"You also put on it." Meng Sheng urged after he changed his clothes, seeing Ya Fei still sitting on the bed in a daze.

When Qiu Yan got the dress, he felt that the material was very special. Although it was not as soft as fur, it was very light.

"Huh?" Meng Sheng took his clothes and sat next to the female female: "I'll change it for you?"

Before he could speak, the male's hand stretched out first, and Qiu Yan patted his uninvited paw: "I Come by yourself."

Meng Sheng angrily withdrew his hand and looked at Ya female pitifully.

"Don't look at it." Qiu Yan pulled up the animal skin quilt and covered the male from head to toe.

Meng Sheng's eyes turned dark, but he didn't show any respect for Ya'er, for fear of annoyed people and not sleeping with him.

"Okay? I'm about to open it."

"Wait, how can it be so fast!"

Qiu Wan quickly took off the animal skin, dressed like a male, and put on shorts again.

"I opened it!" Meng Sheng raised his voice, and then he was a little disappointed, Ya Fei had already put on her clothes.

Qiu Juan's physique was not as tall as his, and the clothes on his body were obviously a lot bigger, loose and slack, but it had a different flavor. The short white sleeves made the person white, and he raised the corners of his mouth and rushed over to hold Yashe down on his neck. He rubbed it up, then pecked at the corner of his mouth.

"I will wear this to sleep at night in the future."

Qiu Juan didn't refuse. Anyway, it was worn when he was sleeping, and no one saw him. Moreover, the clothes were indeed much more comfortable than the animal skins, at least they wouldn't embarrass people.

The two retreated into the bed, and Meng Sheng stretched out his hand again: "Come here."

Qiu Lan hesitated for a while, but in the end he moved his body and rolled into the male's arms.

Meng Sheng hugged the person, and his voice was a little sticky: "The cold hands and feet must have never been hugged to sleep."

"Who wants to be hugged to sleep, I slept alone when I was a child."

Meng Sheng chuckled: "Poor little, I will sleep with me in my arms from now on, and my body will be warm."

Qiu Yan's body moved unnaturally, and a male's words were far warmer than his body.