Chapter 56

Meng Sheng found more than a dozen skilled natives in the tribe. Most of the ones he selected were females and males. After giving them the tableware samples, let them think about it first, and then watch the finished products after three days. The outstanding ones were selected, and the best among the best were selected, leaving eight people.

In addition to making the tableware he asked for, Meng Sheng let them play freely. He is very particular about the spirit of innovation now, and he can't make the indigenous people feel dependent on him. To take a step, to release their self-consciousness, no matter how smart one person is, it is not as good as collective wisdom, and the development of the tribe depends on everyone.

The smelting yard has made some pots and pans one after another. Meng Sheng asked Tang Dun to store them first, and they should not use them separately for the time being. He plans to build the house before using them.

In addition to hunting these few days, Qiu Juan also took the time to build a bathing shed that he casually mentioned, which made it convenient to take a bath during the day.

It was hot in the summer, and he was sweating when he went out for a walk. He burned some hot water and prepared to take a shower. After a while, Qiu Juan came back. He didn't go directly into the cave, but fiddled outside.

He went out to see that Qiu Fan was pounding the chicken coop.

"When did Brother Meng come back?"

"It's been a while." Meng Sheng stared at Ya female, this time it seemed that he had a good harvest and brought three pheasants back.

Qiu Wan squatted and was rubbing herbs on the pheasant's wings with herbs, and the chickens were tossed and clucked: "The people in the tribe thought of a good way, pheasants are not easy to catch, but after shooting their wings , the pheasant can't fly, it's easy to catch, it won't die, and it's easy to raise when it's brought back. When its wings are healed, it'll be unfamiliar no matter how it flies, so it's better domesticated."

Meng Sheng raised the corners of his mouth: "It's a Good idea."

No wonder there were so many chickens in the chicken pen, and they were all injured. Even the two wild boars that Qiu Lan brought back had their feet injured. These injuries were not serious, and the wild animals could not die. There is not so much brute force, and when the injury recovers, it has been much docile.

But he clicked his tongue: "The archery skills of the people in our tribe haven't reached this level."

Qiu Lian raised his head and laughed: "They have come up with a solution, but most of them can't do it, so they have to cheap me. Sigh."

Meng Sheng smiled even more and kissed Ya's face, his partner is a genius in archery!

"Okay, I still have something to do." The female pushed the male aside and went to the side to fetch the sheep: "There is a ram at Ping's house, I will take our ewe over there, and if the calf is born, you don't have to worry about it. They hunted so many living things."

The lambs in their family have grown up, and it is naturally good to be able to bring them to be fertilized, but now the two of them are busy with this and the other is busy with other things, and Meng Sheng is reluctant to let them go.

Seeing that Qiu Juan was still wearing high-collared animal skin clothes in a hot day, Qiu Juan took the initiative these days, and he bullied others ruthlessly. He couldn't sleep well at night, and he had to be hot during the day.

He didn't know what was wrong, but suddenly it was like he was enlightened. He would cooperate with whatever he wanted. If things went wrong, there would always be demons, but he couldn't ask questions. Qiu Juan had a thin skin. If this was wrong, it would hurt people. The self-esteem is unlucky or himself.

He straightened the collar of Yashe's clothes: "Isn't it hot?" Qiu Juan

didn't care: "It's not too hot when I'm used to it."

"I'm going to take a shower after boiling water, do you want to wash?"

Sheep, didn't mean to stop: "I'll wash when I come back."

"Then I'll wait for you."

This time, I didn't wait until Ya Fei came back, but I waited for Zhong Yang first.

After the people from the Qiupo tribe returned, they rectified the tribe and asked people to send a letter to invite the people from the Yilin tribe to come over.

"They are in a hurry."

Zhong Yang was excited and a little disappointed: "It will take several days. I am the chief and can't leave the tribe for too long. I am afraid you are the only one who brought people over.

" There are opportunities to go, this time I will go to Tantanfeng first, and you will take good care of the tribe." Meng Sheng comforted the male, but did not dare to delay: "I will ask people to prepare things and choose some people." The

two called the indigenous people together. We arranged the affairs and selected a dozen or so powerful natives, including males and females, but they were all strong. This trip would have to travel through mountains and rivers, and they had to bring things with them. He will bring something back, so Meng Sheng will not consider it if his physique is not good enough.

I heard that I was going to be a guest in another tribe, and many people came to apply for the election. Even the two brothers of the Tang family came to join in the fun.

Meng Sheng kept Tang Dun. In fact, it would be good for Tang Yu to go with him, but he was afraid that after the powerful people in the tribe had left, Kong Jia took the opportunity to act as a demon, Zhong Yang was not his opponent, Tang Yu stayed He was also relieved that someone was watching him all the time.

In addition to selecting people, we have to prepare gifts to bring. I didn't expect that the Chupo tribe would send people over so quickly. They didn't prepare anything. They would leave the next day. Fortunately, the tribe had a lot of people, otherwise they would be too busy. when.

It wasn't until it got dark that everything was settled.

When Meng Sheng returned to the cave, he saw a shadow waiting for him outside the cave from a distance. After a few big steps up, Qiu Wan was staring at the lamb in a trance.

He held Ya'hen's hand: "When did you return?"

"It's been a while."

"Have you heard about the tribe?"

Meng Sheng paused. He knew the answer, but he still asked. He just wanted to know what Qiu Juan thought, who stayed in the woods all the year round. He really wanted to take him out for a walk, and it would be good to go to the Binhai Tribe to see the world, but I don't know how many days it took to go.

"When will Brother Meng come back?" Hearing

this, Meng Sheng's eyes widened, so he decided not to go to the Qiupo tribe with him.

"You really don't want to go with me?"

"I can't let go of my mother."

Meng Sheng sighed softly, he took Qiu Lan's shoulders and took him into his arms: "I know, don't worry, I will be back as soon as possible, you At home, I can't stay safe anywhere."

Qiu Lan laughed: "I heard from Hai earlier that there are many beautiful people in their tribe, and I'm afraid you will be very happy to be a guest."

"Listen to that kid's nonsense . What, I just want to tout my tribe, if it's what they say, will the people of their tribe come and stare at the males of our tribe like they have never seen males?" He put his chin on the shoulders of the female female. , said in a low voice, "And, no matter how handsome, can I have my partner Junmei?"

Qiu Juan's gloomy mood was said by the male, but it was much better. The couple returned to the cave. After dinner, Meng Sheng was taken by Qiu Juan. He pushed him to bed early and let him rest early, for fear that the male would delay the big thing by staying in bed tomorrow.

Meng Sheng looked at Ya female who was still busy packing his clothes, and said sticky: "Why haven't you come to sleep? After tonight, I won't be able to sleep for a few days."

Qiu Lan gave him a sideways look: "Before I didn't sleep alone."

"That can be the same, no one sleeps alone and someone sleeps or one person sleeps very differently." As he said, he pulled the man onto the bed and lay down, wrapping around the slender waist of the femininity, very satisfied with him Take a breath on the neck.

Qiu Fan turned his head to look at him, somewhat meaningful. Meng Sheng stopped rubbing his partner's body, and kissed the corner of Ya'er

's mouth: "Listen to you, go to bed earlier." But he really didn't play tricks any more, and slept honestly with someone in his arms.

After a while, Ya'er's breathing became steady, but Meng Sheng opened his eyes. After he became a partner with Qiu Lian, the two hadn't been separated yet. He was about to leave suddenly, and he really couldn't sleep.

After building the tribe into shape, he would never do the drudgery of traveling again.

The next day, the Yilin tribe set out before dawn. Under the leadership of the messenger of the Qiupo tribe, the group headed for the Binhai in a mighty way.

To go to the Qiupo tribe, you have to go through the trading field. When you are not in the trading time, the open space is a mess, and there are many useless things left after large gatherings. Fortunately, there is no white garbage in this era, otherwise no one will clean it for a long time. I don't know how it will become. What a junkyard.

The sun rose from the top of the tree, and there was already a strong heat. Tang Dun was in good spirits along the way. When he grew so big, the farthest place was the trading field. He looked at the undulating mountains in the distance. It is much lower, not as steep and lofty as the mountain peaks of the Yilin tribe. He couldn't restrain his excitement when he thought that he would be able to see the ocean.

The fellow natives were also in the same mood as him at this time. The smile on his face deepened. He raised his neck with the bamboo tube filled with water and took a sip of water. He caught a glimpse of Meng Sheng who was silent outside the crowd.

"Drink some water." He stepped forward, wiped the bamboo tube, and handed it to his respected friend, the priest.

Meng Sheng raised his head and took a sip.

"You're not very happy, what's the matter?"

"Is it that obvious?" Meng Sheng threw the bamboo tube back into the male's hand.

In fact, it's not that obvious, and you wouldn't be able to see it in normal times, but now everyone is talking and laughing, which makes them very unhappy.

Tang Dun snorted: "I'm afraid you're reluctant to bear Qiu Lian." As soon

as he revealed the truth, Meng Sheng gave him a serious look and patted the head of the male who was one head shorter than himself: "You really have grown a lot. !"

Tang Dun spat. Meng Sheng got up and said to the natives

: "Everyone, get up, let's go, let's take the time to travel a little longer, and rest if we come across a suitable place."

Before dark, they had already left the forest. Finally, everyone camped near the river. The people of the Qiupo tribe had spent the night in the same place.

When he came out this morning, Meng Sheng had thought about spending the night in the wild, so he brought new light pots and pans, as well as palm animal skin blankets and quilts. He left a few people in the camp to start a fire and make beds, while he and some people went hunting. .

The messenger of the Qiupo tribe was worried about catching the prey, but he did not expect that he greatly underestimated the strength of the Yilin tribe. Before Meng Sheng set off, Qiu Juan urged him to bring his outstanding students. people brought.

A few males pulled out their arrows, and there was a rustling in the woods. Before dark, the males carried some prey back to the camp by themselves, and they were all full of stewed meat and barbecue that night.