Chapter 28

"Qiu Juan, look at this!"

Meng Sheng saw a comb made of fish bones at a tribal aboriginal stall in Binhai. The sharp fish bones were smoothed out. Meng Sheng combed his drooping head. It feels pretty good.

Qiu Wan squatted down next to Meng Sheng and looked at the fishbone comb: "This...the female combs her hair."

"I know." The males in the tribe are generally slovenly, not so refined to comb their hair. But females can use: "Always bring something back with Aunt Luo."

Qiu Juan was a little surprised that his mother had always been his most important existence. Although Meng Sheng did not say how he would support his mother with him, he always Action said, this is undoubtedly the best proof.

"What's the matter? Aunt Luo doesn't like these things?"

Qiu Wan quickly shook his head: "No."

He flicked the fishbone comb from side to side, the off-white bones were round, beautiful in appearance, and exquisite in workmanship: "This is not It's too good to change."

The native who set up the stall said: "This is what my partner did. What do you have, I'll see if there is a suitable one, and then change it." The

two took out the rest of the things, only There was a piece of bacon spare ribs and a pheasant left, Meng Sheng smiled bitterly: "What do you think?" The

native twisted Meng Sheng's spare ribs and shook his head: "Although I am an object, it is not worth much, but this meat is not worth much. There are too few."

"As for the pheasant, I have already replaced one."

Meng Sheng knew that these indigenous people did not know the goods, and the bacon and ribs stewed soup did not know how fragrant, but he was not sure whether these indigenous people started to eat cooked food. He was looking for the bacon that he had prepared before and wanted to give it to the indigenous people, when suddenly an untimely voice sounded.

"Brother Kong Jia, look at that fish bone, it's so beautiful, it must be very useful for combing hair, I want it."

Meng Sheng knew who this delicate voice was without looking at it.

Seeing the two of them, Kong Jia seemed to want to express himself. Without saying a word, a piece of animal leg was thrown on the stall of the natives: "This animal leg should be enough to replace your fish bone."

Five or six pounds The front legs of the beast, and a fishbone comb was replaced. It seemed that he had really paid for it. Meng Sheng's eyes sank: "Brother, we will come first." The

indigenous people were a little embarrassed. . Qiu Wan saw that the situation was not good: "Forget it, our prey is almost finished, and the stall owner doesn't care about what we have left, so we don't want it, and we

'll just look elsewhere." Let's take

a look." The

two were about to leave, but the natives stopped them: "Hey, today my meat and exchange are almost the same, you really come first, I'm not unreasonable, I see you are carrying The basket is pretty good, if you want, I'll change it with you."

Meng Sheng glanced at his basket, and after a long time the natives saw it, he raised the corners of his mouth: "It's done!"

After he finished speaking, he He put all the things in his backpack into Qiu Wan's backpack, and then emptied the backpack: "Here." The

native took the backpack, and if he got the treasure: "This thing looks good, my things will be available later. I can carry it back."

Meng Sheng took the fishbone comb and handed it to Qiu Juan: "You can take it back and give it to Aunt Luo."

Qiu Juan sighed helplessly, the two people's things couldn't fit in a single back basket, and then only Can lean on it and carry it: "You have replaced all the back baskets. My first mother thank you."

Meng Sheng patted Qiu Lan for a while: "Whatever you said, just put it back and make it up, and we are a family, so thank you."

The conversation between the two made Kong Jia and Tang Tong black . , Kong Jia was even more angry, not only because he didn't get what Tang Tong liked, but because Qiu Juan and Meng Sheng were so close, thinking how awkward it was when they were with him, and now only now. After being with Meng Sheng for a few days, they got to know each other very well.

He really doubted not only once, who betrayed who!

After the aboriginal finished changing things, he saw the male fist in front of him gradually clenched, his eyes widened and he shouted: "Hey, you didn't want to hit someone without changing things, right?"

Kong Jia glared at the aboriginal and grabbed Tang Tong's hand "Let's go."

Tang Tong stomped his feet and muttered dissatisfiedly, "Why are they everywhere."

"Hey, you haven't taken your animal legs yet!" , there was no reaction at all, and he looked at Meng Sheng helplessly: "Do you know them?"

Meng Sheng asked Qiu Wan to take some dry seafood and put the bag on his back: "I don't know, don't give it up for nothing.

" After finishing, he pulled Qiu Yan and left.

The native looked at the animal leg in his hand and muttered to himself, "Why is luck so good today?"

After Meng Sheng and Qiu Juan exchanged the remaining prey, they went back to find Zhong Yang. Yang's prey was almost exchanged. Seeing the two came back, Zhong Yang took the lead to greet them.

"Not good."

Meng Shenghu asked, "What's wrong?"

"I met some people from the tribe just now, and they all complained that the salt was not easy to change. We came early and it was easy to change, but as the number of people in our tribe increased, everyone went to change the salt. The Shimiaoyuan tribe raised the value of salt very high, and it takes a large piece of meat to exchange a few pieces of salt."

"Isn't this a price hike!" Meng Sheng scolded, but he was not surprised that these indigenous people were They are very shrewd. The previously unpopular salt suddenly became popular, and they naturally would not miss the opportunity to make a fortune.

Qiu Juan's expression was also a little worried: "Many people in the tribe like to use salt now. If the tribes that rely on the sea still raise the value of salt so much, wouldn't our tribe be at a disadvantage?"

"Qiu Juan is right. , but we can't do anything about it, we can't tell everyone not to eat salt again."

Meng Sheng was silent for a while: "I remember when I went to Qiu Juan's cave before, Aunt Luo gave me salt stones, Ah Juan, where are you? Did you find those rocks?"

"It's in the forest of our tribe, but although those stones smell of salt, they are mixed with a lot of sand and dust, which is far better than the salt in the tribes by the sea."

"Since we If there are salt stones in the tribe, you can reduce some exchanges. Those salt stones can be used for bacon, and the salt you usually eat can be replaced, so that you can reduce the amount of salt exchanged." Meng Sheng paused and said: "We can teach when we go back. Everyone makes up back baskets and other baskets, I think many natives are interested in our back baskets today, and then you can exchange tools for salt."

"Everyone has suffered a loss, and next time, it's just a matter of fighting for no loss."

Zhong Yang breathed a sigh of relief: "It's still as thoughtful as you think. When I go back, I will recruit the females and females of the tribe to cut bamboo weaving."

Meng Sheng nodded: "Go back to Zhongyang and be responsible for recruiting people from the tribe. After the yellow bamboo is cut, , and Qiu Juan is responsible for teaching everyone to compile."

Qiu Juan pointed to himself: "Me?"

Meng Sheng's face was serious: "It's not like you don't know what Zhong Yang and I have made up. We mustn't let the two of us lose face in the tribe."

Zhong Yang scratched his head and agreed with Meng Sheng's words. The male teaching everyone to do these meticulous tasks is indeed a bit unmanly: "Yeah, Qiu Lian, the backpack you made is the best, and I will ask for your help at that time."

Looking at the hesitant person, Meng Sheng patted the female female's. Back: "It's okay, I'll teach you some weaving skills when you go back. Don't be nervous, you're very good."

After thinking about it, Qiu Fan agreed.