Chapter 7

"What is it? Where did it come from?" The

Tang brothers put their hands around their chests and snorted coldly.

"I've never heard of this male in our tribe. Zhongyang is really willing to bring it to anyone, and sharing such a great honor with others, idiot."

Seeing that all the attention was attracted to Meng Sheng Now, the females and females around him are all excitedly discussing this male with eyes. Kong Jia, who was left out for a while, is not as good as the two brothers of the Tang family, especially when he saw Qiu Juan in the crowd who was also worried for Meng. When Sheng applauded, he was even more unhappy in his heart.

"Who is not loyal to whom, it seems that it is really hard to say now!"

"Kong Jia, what did you say?" The females beside him heard him whisper, and turned to ask him.

He smiled gently: "It's nothing, I said I saw Qiu Juan coming."

"Kong Jia, you are so kind to Qiu Jian, and I am really happy to be your partner."

Kong Jia was polite and went around. Open the natives and approach Qiu Juan. There are so many people in the tribe today. If Qiu Juan stabs him and Tang Tong, the prestige that he has finally built up will probably be destroyed by most of the time. .

"Qiu Lian, why don't you go to my side?"

A female in the crowd saw Kong Jia standing beside her at some point, frowning, obviously wanting to avoid, but was grabbed by Kong Jia's wrist .

Qiu Juan didn't want to talk to Kong Jia in public, so he gave him a sideways look and said, "It has nothing to do with you if I don't go."

Kong Jia coaxed softly, "Go to my side, I'll give you more meat later. Take it back, didn't you help me to divide the prey before?"

"I don't want your prey." Qiu Juan broke free and held his hand.

Kong Jia was a little angry: "No? What's the matter, you want that kid Meng Sheng's prey?"

"I said, it has nothing to do with you." Qiu Lan dropped a sentence, got into the crowd, and escaped from Kong Jia .

Kong Jia looked at the person who was walking away, his chest heaving violently, and he was about to catch up when the chief announced that he would start to divide the food, and he had to let Qiu Lian go away.

Everyone returned to their respective positions, and Meng Sheng was also invited by Zhong Yang to share meat for everyone.

It is rare to hunt such a big beast in the tribe, and the meat of the Ewing beast is very strong. Some people have tasted the cubs that have been hunted before and feel that the taste is good, so many indigenous people lined up first in Meng Sheng's row. .

Zhong Yang is very good at dividing food and knows how to divide it. There are many things today, and each piece of meat he divides is twice as much as usual. Meng Sheng stands by and starts to fight. When he sees the old and weak in the tribe receiving the food, When he gave them a thankful smile, he suddenly felt a warm and human touch. He felt that dividing the food seemed to be a very meaningful thing, and it was no wonder that Zhong Yang would desperately hunt beasts.

"Hey, I think it's so strange today. Look at Qiu Juan and Kong Jia, they are sharing the meat by themselves, and they are far away from each other. Don't they both share food for everyone?"

"I saw it just now . The two of them seem to be arguing, and I don't know what happened."

"For a male as good as Kong Jia, it is already an honor for Qiu Juan to choose to be his partner. Why does he still quarrel with Kong Jia? It's me, with a partner like Kong Jia, no matter what, I will flatter you."

"If you want to flatter you, go and flatter! The person I adore now is not Kong Jia."

"Who is it if it's not Kong Jia? Brother Zhongyang or the two brothers of the Tang family?"

"What are you talking about! I'm talking about Meng Sheng! He's so handsome, I think he's even more handsome than Kong Jia!" The

two young females lined up in the queue and laughed, not completely holding back. Meng Sheng, who was full of breath, listened to all the words of the two, and was not interested in the admiration of the young female, but he heard Qiu Juan quarreling with Kong Jia, which caught his attention.

While distributing food to the natives, he searched for Qiu Wan's figure. In fact, when he saw Qiu Wan before, he felt that something was wrong. Ya-she's foot was injured, and his partner didn't care why he came to collect food.

Next to the inconspicuous big rock, he saw Qiu Wan with a bad face. He hesitated to go over and take care of him. After all, his partner was here now. It was not his turn to ask about these things, but he scanned At a glance at Kong Jia, this big-hearted male is seriously distributing food to the natives, ignoring his partner at all.

"Zhongyang, I'll leave."

Zhongyang held the sharp stone and raised his head to look at him: "Aren't you going to leave?"

"No, you haven't given me the salt yet."

Zhongyang smiled Getting up: "That's good."

Meng Sheng walked towards the big stone.

"Does your foot not hurt?" He looked down at Ya'hen's foot and stepped on the ground. He couldn't see the wound, but his left foot was clearly larger than his right.

Hearing the magnetic voice, Qiu Wan, who was in a trance, hurriedly raised his head and saw that it was Meng Sheng.

He replied lightly: "It's okay."

"It's fine to let Aunt Luo come to get the food, why come by yourself, if you really don't worry about Aunt Luo coming out, you can also let me bring the food back for you."

Qiu Juan forced the corners of his lips, looking a little powerless: "I'm not only here to get food, but also to find the chief."

Meng Sheng thought thoughtfully: "The chief should be finished in a while, you go and sit in the cave. Come on, stand outside, your feet..."

"I'm not that weak, thank you, you can do it too, everyone will look at me when you come."

Meng Sheng sighed and wanted to say After all, he didn't say anything, he just said, "Call me if you have something."

After that, he turned around and went back to Zhong Yang's side.

Qiu Juan was right. At this time, not only did people see them, but they were even talking: "Brother Kong Jia, what happened to you and Qiu Jian? I seem to have seen him talking to Meng Sheng just now."

Kong Jia raised his head and swept away. He glanced and saw that Meng Sheng was walking back, secretly clenching the stone tool in his hand, but his tone was calm: "It's nothing strange to talk to others, we all know each other, it's normal to say hello, but recently Qiu Tired temper is always weird, and I don't know what's wrong with him."

"It can't be because of empathy!" A

charming voice suddenly sounded, and several people turned to look at the speaker.

The young female looked at the visitor with envy in her eyes: "Sister Tang Tong, you are here!"

Tang Tong raised her arrogant head and walked slowly to Kong Jia.

Kong Jia first told Tang Tong not to come today, so as not to irritate Qiu Lan, but he didn't expect people to come anyway, he scolded coldly: "What nonsense are you talking about!"

"Brother Kong Jia, why are you talking so fiercely? I don't think sister Tang Tong is wrong, you see Qiu Fan, if he doesn't come to your place, he even goes to talk to Meng Sheng, and it's clear that his mind is not right."

Tang Tong twisted her waist: "I'm just kindly reminding you, be optimistic about Qiu Lian, don't be deceived by Ya female."

Kong Jia glared at her, Tang Tong snorted lightly, and said nothing.

The food distribution this time took longer than usual. After the food was distributed to each native, it was already late. After everyone thanked a few powerful males, they left one after another. The lively food distribution hall It gradually quieted down, and in the end only a few messes remained.

"Qiu Lian, go back." After Kong Jia asked Tang Tong to leave with her two brothers, she wanted to call away the people who had not left.

Qiu Lian looked into his eyes and insisted: "You are finally done, let's go to the chief."

"I have already told you very clearly!" Kong Jia gritted his teeth and whispered: "I will not be with you. You terminated the partnership."

"That's just your unilateral belief that today, whether you want to come with me or not, I will go to the chief."

Kong Jia sneered and nodded: "Okay! Go by yourself, even if you tell me Chief, I cheated, and the chief will understand me as a male. Besides, Tang Tong is also the daughter of the deputy chief. When you let him lose his reputation, do you think the Tang family will let you go? Then you and Aunt Luo will be separated from each other. Drive out of the tribe, don't blame me for not reminding you!"

"You are threatening me?"

"I just want you to know, don't do things that you regret!

" The female spoke, turned and left.

Qiu Fan slammed his fist on the stone beside him, and the flesh at the joints flew, but the humiliation in his heart made him feel no pain.

He knew that what Kong Jia said was right, a male as good as him would not have only one sub-female who might not even be able to reproduce, and he could only blame himself for believing his lies back then.

But he didn't want to pursue the right or wrong of the past, he just wanted the two to get together and get together, why did Kong Jia entangle and humiliate him.

At this time, there was only the chief's family left in the food court. When the chief was cleaning up the mess, he found that Qiu Juan had not left, and he stepped forward and asked, "Qiu Juan, are you here? Haven't you been given food yet?"

"I have already It's here." Qiu Yan quickly put his injured hand behind him, and used his good finger to touch the animal meat on the side.

The chief nodded and looked around again: "Then are you waiting for someone? Kong Jia seems to have left."

"I'm not waiting for him, I just want to trouble the chief." The

chief still likes Qiu Lan very much. The outstanding female, so she showed a loving smile: "If you have something to say, don't be polite to me."

Kong Jia told him not to do anything he regretted, then if he didn't say it today, he would definitely regret it. He paused: "I want to terminate the partnership with Kong Jia." What

Qiu Juan said sternly shocked Zhong Xin: "Child, what are you talking about!"

"I thought it over carefully, Chief, please. You."

This sensible and obedient female usually doesn't do impulsive things, but Kong Jia is also a steady and gentle person in front of everyone, and Zhong Xin couldn't tell who was right and who was wrong for a while, but He still tried his best to keep the couple: "What is Kong Jia's attitude towards this matter?"

"Don't consider his opinion, the chief should announce it as soon as possible. I have never asked the chief for anything, I just hope that on this matter. , the chief can respect my thoughts."

"This..." The matter made the chief difficult, he hesitated for a while and said: "Don't worry, I will consider this matter carefully, and give it to you in a few days. answer, okay?"

The chief was relieved, Qiu Juan was not good at chasing after the chief and asked the chief to agree immediately, so he also took a step back and nodded.

Meng Sheng got salt from the cave in Zhongyang, and from a distance he heard the conversation between Qiu Juan and the chief.

After Qiu Juan finished speaking, he walked unnaturally and left. The chief was even more strange. Meng Sheng stepped forward to greet the chief.

"Are you going back? Didn't you stay for dinner?"

"No, next time, I'll go back with Qiu Juan. We live close together. Two days ago, I heard from Aunt Luo that Qiu Jian was suffering when he went out to hunt feet. Injury, Aunt Luo asked me to look at him a little bit, so as not to be in trouble." The

chief suddenly realized: "I said that he walks a little strangely, it turns out that his foot is injured, you go quickly, don't do anything wrong on the road."

Meng Shengying After a while, he chased after Qiu Wan.

Turning a corner, he caught up with Ya-she and called towards the slender back.

Qiu Lan turned around and saw him: "You haven't gone back yet?

"

"I heard your conversation with the chief."

Qiu Lian frowned.

"Is it because of me that caused the misunderstanding between you?" Meng Sheng asked the doubts in his heart. Why did a couple who were clearly good before split up when they wanted to separate? Everything was too sudden, and in between, only himself I have been in contact with Qiu Yan.

Qiu Juan resolutely denied it: "No!"

"If it's really because of me, I will go to Kong Jia to explain."

Qiu Juan stopped his steps: "It really has nothing to do with you."

"Then can you tell me the reason?"

No one will be honored when his partner's cheating is revealed. Although everyone will scold Kong Jia for this, what can he get, a few words of comfort, and then sympathy, being abandoned by his partner Asian female, become everyone's talking point.

Thinking of this made him feel exhausted and powerless.

"Can you stop asking? I don't want to say it."

Meng Sheng nodded, it seemed that Ya Fei was really unhappy: "Okay, but if you have any troubles, you can come to me later."

"Thank you."

Meng Sheng didn't speak any more. He took the food from Ya'er's hand to his own, and Ya'er finally didn't refuse. The two were speechless one after another until they reached the cave.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who voted for [landmine]: 1 morning glory;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

Thank you very much With my support, I will continue to work hard!