Chapter 63 Extra

Meng Sheng turned over and jumped off a black horse, handing the reins to a native who came forward to lead the horse.

"Be careful, beware of kicking people."

After years of hard work, the tribe has tamed the horses, making it more convenient to travel, but these animals run in the woods all the year round. Ordinary people really can't ride it.

When he went out this time, he wasted a lot of effort on taming the horse.

Fortunately, the second generation of horses is much more docile, and it is estimated that it will be easier and more convenient to go out next time.

Leaving the tribe this time, he has traveled to no less than ten tribes and brought back a lot of good things. Among them, cotton, silkworms and wheat, scattered radish seeds, and some fruit tree seedlings, which surprised him, did not go out in vain. Running for a month.

The natives of many tribes came to greet the traveling team. He craned his neck and glanced several times, but he didn't see his own hole.

He instructed the natives to transport the loaded goods back to the warehouse, and suddenly a muffled voice sounded: "Father!"

With the sound of sudden footsteps, he turned back, and a small figure ran towards him like a gust of wind.

He crouched down, and the man threw himself into his arms.

"Father, you're back!"

Meng Sheng rubbed the little head buried in his chest. His jet-black hair was very soft, his pale face was raised, and his eyebrows were very similar to Qiu Lian's. Tired copy.

Fortunately, his precious son looks more like Qiu Lian, and his appearance tends to be delicate. If he looks like him, a sub-female baby, how can he find a more handsome partner in the tribe in the future.

Although the son doesn't look very much like him, in the end the child inherits half of his genes and grows faster than the average child. Now he is only five years old, and he has jumped to the same height as a male of the same age. For this reason, he has a headache.

He put his arms around the child's waist, picked him up, and pinched the soft face: "I've gained weight again, it seems that I don't have a father to raise our Axing very well."

"No. My father is not here, and my father is very busy every day. It's my grandmother, she gives me a lot of goat milk every day."

"My grandmother has always loved Ah Xing very much."

Luo used to be in poor health and rarely went out of the cave. Since moving to a new residence , the city-state is gradually built up, you can go out to bask in the sun and chat with the tribes people, the old man will take A Xing out all day without anything to do, it is half a step away from the child, love is tight.

Qiu Juan had said Luo many times before that he felt that children should not be raised too squeamishly. But in his opinion, it's nothing to be squeamish and squeamish. Who let it be his baby?

"Where did daddy go, why didn't you come?"

"The pig has given birth, and daddy is busy at home, so let me pick him up."

Meng Sheng said helplessly, "It seems that I am not as good as the pigs raised at home, your daddy treats me The pigs won't come to pick me up at home."

Meng Xing hugged the male's neck and blinked his big eyes: "No, Daddy talks about his father every day, so I hope that my father will come back soon."

Meng Sheng's eyes were filled with a smile . , scratched his son's nose: "I'll believe you once." The

father and son walked through the slate-spliced ​​street and went to the door of their house. They happened to bump into Qiu Wan who was pouring water. The two looked at each other, Meng Sheng Put the child down and walk towards the female female.

"The pig gave birth to eight cubs."

Meng Sheng stretched his eyelids and circled the man from behind the female: "Is this the first sentence I tell me when I come back?"

"Who told you to go for so long." Qiu Nuan pushed the male behind him and wanted to go back to the house Go inside, but the male hugs tighter.

"So you miss me."

"Don't be rude, go into the house to wash your hands and eat. Mother heard that you came back today and prepared a lot of dishes." The

family of four ate, and Meng Sheng traveled for a month without doing much. Rest, the rice in the tribe has matured for a while now, and many indigenous people are cutting rice.

Their family grows a lot of rice. There were four paddy fields that were reclaimed before. This year, three fields of rice were planted, and one was used to raise fish.

Qiu Juan has already harvested a field of rice. In summer, the harvest is under the sun, and everyone is tanned.

"Daddy, I'm going too!" When the

couple put on their straw hats and were about to go out with a backpack on their backs, a little tail followed them, jumping and jumping, and they had to go out.

"You just stay at home, the sun is so hot outside, if you get sunburned, you won't be able to marry."

Qiu Juan slapped Meng Sheng: "What do you say to the child, there is no formality all day long."

Asian female tiger With a face, he turned around and said to Meng Xing: "Come into the house quickly, don't make a fool of yourself!"

Meng Xing's mouth was shriveled, his face full of grievances, and he was about to cry when he blinked his big eyes twice. Meng Sheng said helplessly: "Okay, okay, let him go out if he wants to."

He found a small straw hat from the house, put it on the child's head, picked him up and put it in the basket.

"You get used to him."

Qiu Yan followed beside him, watching Xiao Mengxing standing in the basket, grabbing the male's shoulder, holding back the tears in his eyes, opening his mouth and laughing, shaking his head.

Meng Sheng put his arms around Yashe's waist: "We can only have such a son." When the

couple took the child to the paddy field, many natives were already busy in the field hunched over.

Huang Cancan's rice has bent the branches. This year's rice is full and the harvest is very good. It took a year to open up the paddy fields and divert water. Later, the rice seeds were brought back from other tribes for planting. The first year's harvest was only enough. The seeds of the second year have been stored in fertile fields for a few years, and this year is finally a bumper harvest.

The rice in the four fields is more than enough for the family to eat for a year, and Meng Sheng plans to take advantage of the surplus grain to make wine.

The most important thing in making wine is making koji.

The production of koji is divided into five processes: picking materials, crushing, making pellets, framing and fermenting, crushing and mixing the leaves of laurel, orange, lentils and bamboo according to the proportion of rice, spicy Polygonum and Tanabe, and adding warm water Stir to form balls the size of goose eggs.

Put the balls in the basket and roll, sprinkle the medicine heads evenly and put them into the grain sieve one by one. Keep the distance between the balls, and separate the balls with straw to avoid sticking together.

Put the baskets filled with the balls into the barn one by one, and ferment for a day to a day and a half. When there are water droplets on the straw covering the basket, open it, cool down and ventilate, and take it out after it cools naturally. Spread out and dry.

"Father, come and see, what you made is broken!" On

the second day of the fermentation of the koji, Xiao Mengxing, who was squatting in the barn, panicked when he saw that the balls in the basket had grown a layer of fine white fluff. shout.

Meng Sheng picked up the child: "The finished product will only grow white hair. This is a success."

After the koji was dried in the sun, he used a simple ancient method, put the koji into the steamed rice, mixed it with cold boiled water to ferment, and the brewed wine was not much, but it finally solved his craving.

At present, the food in the tribe is not rich, and he has no plans to popularize it in the tribe. Now he brews it at home and drinks it.

The night the wine was brewed, Meng Sheng cooked a barbecue.

After Meng Xing was born, he lived in a house and ate food cooked on the stove. Although he often heard his grandmother talk about the hard life of living in a cave before, he had never experienced it first-hand. It was the first time he saw his father grilling meat on a stone. It's very strange, turning around the stones on the stove.

Meng Sheng ate barbecued meat and drank wine, and his heart was satisfied. When he lived in a cave, he wanted to eat barbecued meat and drink wine one day. In a blink of an eye, a few years later, his original wish finally came true.

Luo tasted the wine. Although it smelled strangely mellow, it was too spicy to drink, and his mind was dizzy. After two sips, he stopped drinking and took the child into his room to sleep. .

"It's the first time I've seen my mother dislike what I make." Meng Sheng watched the old man return to his room, and took a sip from the wine bowl.

Qiu Wan roasted a piece of mutton and said, "Who asked you to teach the child to drink." "He clamored for a drink, so he took a sip." Who knew that the child would get a face after drinking so much The redness is completely red, and it is estimated that it is also the reason why Qiu Fanbai is inherited.

He suddenly raised his eyebrows and smiled, and leaned in front of Yashe: "I found that you are quite able to drink."

Qiu Lan quickly waved his hand: "I can't, my head is dizzy."

Meng Sheng picked up the wine bowl and squeezed to Yashe's side , hooked people's necks, and even coaxed and deceived: "Why are you dizzy? You are dizzy when your face is red. You have nothing to do."

With one hand separated from the male, Qiu Fan reluctantly took the wine bowl that had already hit him with the other, and drank the small half bowl of wine in one go: "Okay, don't drink it."

Meng Sheng raised his eyebrows. This is Baijiu. If you can drink it like this, it seems that his daughter-in-law really has two brushes. He raised his mouth and poured another half bowl over.

"I really can't drink any more." Qiu Jian refused this time very decisively. He felt like he was about to burn up, and his whole body was hot.

Meng Sheng couldn't help laughing, this kid is shamelessly drunk.

Knowing that the male was playing with him, he pushed the male, stood up and tried to go back to the room, but he was top-heavy. If the male hadn't hugged him immediately, he would have fallen.

"Qiu Juan, you're drunk."

"What is drunk?"

Meng Sheng picked him up by the waist. Since he had Xiao Mengxing, Qiu Jian didn't let him hug him in front of the child. He hasn't hugged him for a long time. passed this old man.

The drunk Asian woman was soft, she couldn't even scold him, she looked at him with half-squinted eyes, as if waiting for an answer, he buried his head in the ear and said, "That's how you are now, all the way to go. Don't move."

Putting the man on the bed, he took off the shoes for the female.

Qiu Wan's face was not red, but the temperature was a little high. Meng Sheng stroked his face and found some hints of drunkenness from the tips of Ya's red ears.

He leaned down and touched her red ears with his lips: "Qiu Lian, let's have another child."

The body of the person lying on the bed froze immediately. Meng Sheng thought that the person didn't move to cater to him, and his heart was filled with excitement. When she was about to blow out the lamp, she suddenly sat up, Meng Sheng was taken aback by his action, and before she asked what was wrong, she instead said angrily, "You lied to me that you don't mind. Ah Xing is a sub-woman!"

Meng Sheng's head hummed, he held down his temple, it was nothing, but now that the arrow was on the string, he couldn't control that much.

He pushed the person back to the bed: "Why are you so stupid, how many times do you want me to say it, as long as it is our child, I will like it."

Taking advantage of Qiu Wan's silence, he took a bite on the jawline of Ya female: " Having a child is the second thing, and the main thing is that I want to sleep with you!"

Qiu Wan struggled to kick the male off his body. After struggling for a long time, the male hit him like a stone and couldn't move at all.

"Go down! Do you want me to close the door and blow the lights!"