Chapter 38

In winter, the days are short, and the sky darkens quickly. The fire in the food court is even bigger than in the morning. The whole field is lit by the bonfire, and the reddish yellow light sets off the aboriginal people with a different style.

The males got into the seats early. The positions on the field were divided into the middle position and the outer position. The middle positions were for young males and sub-females, and the outer positions were for older natives.

In previous years, it didn't take long to prepare food. After all, we all eat raw food, but this year, after coming into contact with cooked food, we have become accustomed to eating this kind of food without realizing it.

Meng Sheng and Zhong Yang sat on a slate, the Tang brothers were on the left, and Kong Jia was on the left. The powerful males of the tribe sat in a row by coincidence.

The females and sub-females hadn't been seated yet, and were walking through the crowd to distribute food to each table. When the food came, Meng Sheng took the lead and ate a berry.

As he nibbled, he gave the male next to him the ornament that the female had given him earlier.

"Meng Sheng, you gave me something, but I didn't expect you to admire me!" Zhong Yang held the animal tooth ornament in both hands, his eyes full of amazement.

"I would be so bored to give you something!" Meng Sheng rolled his eyes: "This is a female who asked me to hand it over to you."

"Which female? Why not give it to me directly."

"I'm sorry."

Zhong Yang Chi laughed and leaned in front of Meng Sheng's ears: "Then how do you look at that female?"

"It's not bad."

Zhong Yang patted Meng Sheng's shoulder vigorously in surprise: "You said yes, then It's definitely not bad, just point to me and see which one it is!"

The half-eaten berry in Meng Sheng's hand was shot by the male and rolled away, and he glared at the male.

Zhong Yang hurriedly took another one and shoved it into his hand: "Quick, quick!"

Meng Sheng watched all the females and females on the field, and over and over again, he didn't see the recognizable female again. .

"Who are you looking at?"

Suddenly a lukewarm voice sounded above his head, Meng Sheng stretched out his finger, he slowly turned his head, Qiu Lan was standing behind the two with the cooked meat.

He coughed dryly: "It's nothing, Zhongyang is teaching me to recognize people, I don't know people in the tribe very well." With

a strange smile, Qiu Wan leaned over and put the food on the two male stone tables, cold "I know each of the females and females in the tribe. If you want to know which one, just ask me. I can tell you his name, the cave."

Zhong Yang felt that the atmosphere was not right, and he silently Moved back.

"No, I know what their news is about. Really, Qiu Juan, it's not what you think."

"I didn't think about anything." After Qiu Jian put down the food, he ignored the desperately arguing male and put his waist down. The stone tool was taken down. It was a thin and sharp hunting weapon, but the stone tool had not been set on the wooden stick.

Meng Sheng couldn't help the smile on his face, he knew that Qiu Jian was not so fussy, and when Ya female delivered the things to him: "Brother Zhong Yang, this is for you."

Zhong Yang stood up with a sigh He stared at him and grabbed the back of his head at a loss: "Hey, give me?"

Qiu Fan nodded seriously: "Don't you like it?"

"No, no, I like it very much."

Zhong Yang hurriedly took it down, the stone was clearly cold, and he just felt it was very hot.

After Ya female delivered something, she continued to work.

Zhong Yang looked at Meng Sheng, whose smile had stiffened on his face, and pulled out a smile that was uglier than crying.

"Haha, Qiu Juan is really serious."

"I'll strangle you!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Zhong Yang was pushed under the slate by Meng Sheng, and Tang Dun on the side quickly grabbed the crazy male: "What do you two look like? Hurry up!"

"Brother, please help." Tang Dun couldn't hold back Meng Sheng, who was like a bull, and asked Tang Yu, who was watching a good show, for help.

"Let them fight, it's not me who's embarrassing anyway."

"Brother!"

"Why are you so nosy!" Tang Yu scolded, but went over to help drag the two males away. Tang Dun hurriedly

sat between the two of them and persuaded, "This gift doesn't mean it's admiration. It's also gratitude. It's nothing to send it between friends."

Crooked animal skin: "That's right, I'm attractive, but I'm wrong."

After speaking, he pointed in the direction of Qiu Yan's sitting: "Look, there are shameless people who are giving Qiu Yan something."

Meng Sheng glanced at him , Sure enough, people came to deliver Qiu Yan things one after another. He was annoyed, but he didn't go up to make trouble.

"Hurry up and deliver it too."

Zhong Yang said to the male like sending a plague god.

Meng Sheng carried a large bouquet of orchids beside him and walked towards the female female. Several males around Qiu Yan saw the poor-looking Zhenggong coming, and they hurriedly ran away.

"The orchid I dug for you."

Qiu Juan didn't look at the male, and nodded slightly like he treated the other males: "Thank you."

"Why are you being so polite with me?" After putting it aside, there was no other action, and he was even more dissatisfied, and asked directly: "What about mine?"

"How can I ask for it directly from others?"

"So what! I just want you to give it to me. Oh, don't tell me you and Zhongyang have prepared it, haven't you prepared it for me?"

Qiu Wan had no choice but to search on his body, and finally found a stone the size of a pinky finger, golden yellow, with a luster that ordinary stones don't have. It is also a little better than ordinary stones, which can be said to be a very perfunctory thing.

Meng Sheng put it in his hand, suddenly stopped chattering, and frowned at the small stone, Zhong Yang called him from behind, he recovered, and put the stone in the small pocket sewn on the animal skin, right Ya female said: "I'll go first."

"Qiu Juan, is that what you prepared for Meng Sheng? It seems that he doesn't like it very much." Ya female sitting next to Qiu Wan whispered.

"I know."

Ya female wanted to say something, but Qiu Jian interrupted him, "Let's eat."

Meng Sheng ran back and saw someone on their table bringing something over, so he went for a while, now the stone table There are already a lot of things piled up on it, some stone jewelry, assorted piles, and even some people have sent berries.

He fucked one: "How would anyone know that I like berries, did you say it?"

Zhong Yang smiled and said: "If you talk about it, you won't lose a piece of meat."

Halfway through the delivery process, everyone had more or less a lot of things beside them. Of course, the males were only theirs The most in a row, on the female side, it was Qiu Juan and a Meng Sheng who didn't know their names, and the females were Tang Tong and Zhong Kui.

Everyone laughed and started to eat, looking at the gifts they received one by one, and the display at the same table or even on the other side of the table. After a while, someone proposed to perform, and Tang Tong was the first to bear the brunt.

Meng Sheng knew that there was performance, but most of the performers were females, and males had nothing to do. They couldn't perform fighting, hunting, or breaking boulders in their chests.

Tang Tong walked to the center of the dining hall and stood beside the fire. She was wearing animal skins that showed her navel and dancing with a wreath. The firelight reflected the graceful figure of the female. Although it was an extremely simple movement, it was unique Amorous feelings, the males cheered and applauded.

"Don't tell me, Tang Tong looks really good." While eating meat, Zhong Yang said, "At first glance, it is easy to reproduce."

Meng Sheng didn't say anything, but just smiled. The males present are probably overwhelming. Some think so.

Just after Tang Tong's performance, when everyone was about to cheer, Kong Jia, who had been silent, suddenly brought a large bouquet of flowers to the female. "Taking advantage of today's good day, I want to tell everyone that I and this beautiful female on the field will become a lifelong partner!" The tall male took the female's hand: "Would you like it

?"

Arrangement, a female was publicly confessed and promised, and Tang Tong's eyes still flashed with moving light: "I do!"

"Wow!" I don't know who shouted loudly, and the field suddenly boiled, and Meng Sheng's ears suddenly burst into flames. The side is full of praises such as talent and beauty, and it seems that everyone has forgotten Zeng Jin's immortal companions.

In fact, they found happiness and started a new life, which was originally worthy of blessing. Meng Sheng looked at the two people who were embracing each other on the field, and only hoped that Kong Jia would live a peaceful life after Tang Tong.

At this time, the chief proved for the two of them, and in front of all the people in the tribe announced that the two would form a lifelong partner and would never leave. Perhaps infected by the happy atmosphere, the aborigines on the field were all about to move. Meng Sheng raised his head to look at Ya-hen, who was sitting across from him across the fire, and the two looked at each other.

At the end of the event, it was completely played. Everyone started dancing around the bonfire, and people in a circle held hands. Many people took advantage of this chaotic gap to find their favorite people and stepped out. Brave step.

Meng Sheng followed the aborigines to find Qiu Juan, but he turned around a few times but couldn't find anyone. Before he knew it, he had already been surrounded by the first three circles. Seven circles.

"Meng Sheng, what are you running around, hurry up and jump together." I

don't know who pushed him, the native holding hands broke open and pulled him in. He was forced to be dragged away for a while. He strode to the fire, and then backed away after a while.

The natives cheered, sang and danced for half an hour, and it was already too hot, so they slowly dispersed.

Meng Sheng took a breath and hurriedly got out. It was dark outside and he couldn't find Qiu Lan, so he had to go to the intersection that he had to go home and wait for Ya female.

After a while, he saw the tall Asian female walking towards him.

"Where did you go just now, I thought you went back."

Meng Sheng's tone was a little complaining and a little aggrieved.

"Then let's go back."

Qiu Juan didn't answer where he went, Meng Sheng always felt a little uneasy in his heart, he always felt that something was wrong with Qiu Juan today, it was weird.

"A Juan, did I make you unhappy again?"

Qiu Juan still didn't speak, and walked ahead in the dark.

After leaving the fire, Meng Sheng felt that it was extremely cold in the woods. He followed Ya female's buttocks, and suddenly there was something cool on his shoulders. Something swept over his body gently. They didn't light torches. , can't see what it is.

When a gust of wind blew across his face, something fluttering like a feather swept across his body again, Meng Sheng felt that it might be snowing.

The first snow of this winter came quietly in the night without warning. If it wasn't for a grand event, no one might find it.

Everything that went well or didn't seem to go well today seemed to be released by the sudden snowfall. Meng Sheng shook his shoulders and said softly, "Aren, I'm cold, don't go so fast."

He wanted to go up and grab it. Staying at Ya female, she did not expect Ya female to stop, suddenly turned around, he felt warm on his neck, like the soft fur of an animal wrapped around his neck.

"This is what I'm going to give to you, is it still cold?"

Meng Sheng was stunned. He grabbed Ya-hen's wrist with his backhand and put his hand on his chest. In the darkness, he couldn't see Qiu Fan to the end. What was it for, but I knew it was a warm scarf: "What a good thing, so warm!"

"Flower-tailed fox."

"Flower-tailed fox?" A female's little thing ended up hanging around her neck unexpectedly: "Why didn't you give it to me at the event?"

"This is something that males give to females or females. It's too faceless to give to you at a grand event."

Meng Sheng let go of the females' hand, and before he could walk away, he wrapped his arms around his shoulders. Qu folded his wrists in his arms, and gently rubbed Ya female's forehead: "I don't want face." The

two of them felt a different kind of warmth in the snow, maybe they couldn't see it, Qiu Yan was more than before. Much bolder, he not only let the male hold him, but even leaned closer to him: "I want to give it to you alone, and I have something to tell you."

"What do you want to say to me? ?" Meng Sheng enjoyed this moment very much, he didn't want to think about anything, just wanted to hold the person in his arms all the time, speaking in a soft, nasal tone.

"Me, let's become a partner."

"We were originally partners." Meng Sheng put his chin on Ya's shoulder, Ya'er's soft hair was against his face, he was a little confused, and he didn't know it for a while. After realizing what

Qiu Yan meant, he realized after he said it, "Do you mean to become a lifelong partner?" It wasn't what he thought, and he was afraid that his hopes would be dashed again.

"Yeah." The female's voice was a little small, but it was enough for the male to hear.

Meng Sheng was so excited by this promise that he was speechless. He stroked the scarf of the flower-tailed fox on his neck like a daze, and suddenly thought of what Zhong Yang had explained to him, that the fur of the flower-tailed fox didn't have a single color. Miscellaneous hair is like a sincere love for a partner without impurities.

His nose was sore, and it was the first time that Qiu Yan expressed his love so frankly to him. Thinking that he also loved himself in his heart, he felt that everything was so beautiful.

He held the Asian female whose face could not be seen clearly: "Qiu Lian, I will take good care of you, and I will only love you for the rest of my life."

Before Ya female could speak, he immediately picked up the person, and in Ya female's exclamation, he blocked his mouth.

The fiery kiss pried open Yaheng's teeth and learned everything about him. Meng Sheng kissed his partner uncontrollably and didn't want to control it. He finally got the approval, and there was no way to restrain himself.

It was not the first time that Qiu Juan had been kissed, and it was in a dark place. He was not as shy as before, but Meng Sheng kissed more and more violently, and he was in his arms again, and his shyness was no less than the first time. When the male's lips touched his, he had boldly thought about whether he should try to respond at this moment.

But the faint smell of sex made him no longer dare to think too much. He was afraid that if he conformed to the meaning of the male, the male would mess up.

He was dizzy by the kiss, and when his mind was clear and conscious, he saw a flash of fire not far away, and was surprised to find that Meng Sheng was holding him like that, and he was almost at the entrance of the cave.

The enthusiasm just now made him say that he didn't know how to speak, so he leaned on the male bodybuilder's chest silently.

When the male carried him straight into the cave, he couldn't sit still no matter how shy he was.

"What's wrong?" The man who had been obediently hiding in his arms began to move, Meng Sheng asked gently.

Qiu Wan struggled to escape: "I, I have to go back first."

Where can Meng Sheng let people run away? There is a fire in the cave, which is much brighter than outside, but the fire is dim and ambiguous, and he can see it from the entrance of the cave. The snow has gradually fallen outside: "Just stay in the cave with me tonight, it's snowing outside."

"No!"

"Don't worry, I won't force you to do things you don't want to do." Meng Sheng put the person down gently, the two looked at each other, Qiu Lian took a breath, and quickly turned his head away.

Meng Sheng took Ya'hen's hand again: "Are you okay?" The

strong expectation and reluctance in the male's tone made Qiu Wan unable to resist.

"If you don't speak, I will take it as your agreement."

"If I don't go back, my mother will be worried."

Meng Sheng heard the wavering in his words, and quickly said: "Aunt Luo knows you will be here, and I will be with you tomorrow morning. In the past." Qiu Juan didn't speak any more, he successfully evoked a smile, leaned into the female's ear and whispered, "You are so nice."

Even knowing that from the moment he made up his mind to form a lifelong partner with the male , there will be a day when he sleeps with Meng Sheng, and things that happen between partners will happen, but when he burns his feet and is carried on the stone bed by the male, his heart still mentions his throat.

The male stone bed has thick fur and cushions made of palm leaves. It is much more comfortable to lie on than his own stone bed, but he has no extra thought to feel it. He curls up into a ball when he touches the stone bed. into the blanket.

There is no fire in the small cave where it rests, and it is much darker than the cave outside.

Meng Sheng saw that Ya-hen was circled like a rabbit, and he could see her red face faintly in the dark, so he couldn't help but laugh: "Do you usually sleep like this?"

He slowly lifted the animal fur quilt, She also lay down beside Ai.

In this not-so-small stone bed, after sleeping alone for so long, someone finally slept next to him. He exhaled happily, and skillfully pulled the person into his arms.

If he said it was wrong, he would still keep his promise. Anyway, it was already close to his mouth, and he couldn't run away, and he was not in a hurry, but the person he liked was lying beside him, not kissing or touching twice. He should be the eunuch.

He slid his hands around the thin waist of the sub-feminine, and stopped at a lot of elastic places intentionally or unintentionally. The wonderful touch made him feel a strange feeling, as if he was hunting for the first time. Beast, his Adam's apple slipped just like when his breath was raised, but this seemed to be even more unbearable than when his breath was raised.

Qiu Lian's body shrank, and he wanted to escape, but he had no choice but to stare at the male with his eyes open, which was extremely pitiful.

Meng Sheng sighed lightly, and put his hand back on his waist: "Ah Juan, give me a kiss, and we'll go to sleep."

Qiu Jian wanted to say, didn't he kiss him before?

The male seemed to have guessed his thoughts: "I kiss you and you kiss me are two different things. If you don't kiss me, I won't sleep."

These words were particularly deterrent, and the female peeked his face with her head out. After a while, although it was a hasty affair, Meng Sheng was already very satisfied.

He was in a good mood, and pulled the quilt to cover the two of them: "Go to sleep!"