Chapter 19

When Zhongyang arrived at the Beast Forest, he was startled by the situation in the forest. The dry leaves on the ground were covered with blood, and the two sharp-bone beasts crushed several trees. At this time, they were lying on the ground. not moving at all.

He could still hear the neighing of the beast in the distance, and he could faintly smell the remnants of vegetation, guessing that Meng Sheng was probably in the woods, so he hurried to the place where the beast made the sound.

However, when he found the trace of the beast, the beast that was neighing just now had already fallen. He didn't see Meng Sheng, and when he was about to call out to him, from behind the tall beast, he saw that Meng Sheng was sitting beside the beast eating food. raw meat.

Hearing the sound, Meng Sheng didn't raise his head. He licked the fishy blood at the corner of his mouth, and slowly ate the animal meat in his hand.

He first caught a beast, and after eating the meat, his body became hot and breathable, so he caught another beast, and so on, until the meat of the third beast was in his mouth, he still didn't feel tired at all, and even covered his body. is power.

"Meng Sheng, are you crazy?"

Zhong Yang ran over, and when he saw Meng Sheng's face, he was stunned for a moment. The male was covered in blood, his eyes were still red, and he was full of ill-will. He didn't expect a man. If you like to get some weeds and fruits, the males who have the patience to raise pheasants will be so fierce when they are violent.

Meng Sheng wiped his face with the back of his hand. In fact, there was blood on his hands. It was nothing more than making his face more flowery. After a lot of tossing, his mood calmed down a lot.

"These prey should be ready for everyone to eat for a while."

Zhong Yang hesitated for a moment, and then he smiled with relief: "Finally thought about it? I said, why would a male not want to be a chief? Yes ."

Meng Sheng sneered: "You think too much, I said that I don't want to be a chief, I mean it, I didn't want to be a chief before, I don't want to now, and I won't want to in the future."

"Meng Sheng, what the hell are you thinking about? You came here to hunt down three big beasts, and you want to share them with everyone, and then you say it's not to build prestige, to be a chief?"

"No, you are wrong about one thing. Now, I want to establish prestige, with prestige, no one will think you are useless."

Zhong Yang simply sat down next to him: "Who would think you are useless? Blind, is it the Tang family? Two brothers, they have always been indebted, so don't think about it."

"What they have to say, it's none of my business."

"Then what happened to you?" Zhong Yang tilted his head: "I will go to your cave to find you today, I just wanted to tell you good news, no matter what, don't be annoyed."

Meng Sheng didn't care: "What is it."

"I heard from my father that the deputy chief discussed with him and agreed with Qiu Juan and Kong Jia. Disconnected from the partnership." Zhong Yang raised his eyebrows, but he didn't think he was covered in blood, and hugged him by the shoulder: "I told my father, you will help me during the next meal sharing, and ask him to take advantage of it during the meal sharing. Most of the people in the tribe are announcing this news, and when they dissolve the relationship, you will be able to be with Qiu Fan."

Meng Sheng lowered his blood-red eyes, half-smiling, "To be with Qiu Fan... When did I say I like him."

Zhong Yang was confused by his sudden question: "You mean you don't like Qiu Juan? You don't like him, you are so good to him? Seduce people everywhere. ?"

Meng Sheng was about to be laughed at by the male beside him: "When did I seduce him?"

"Don't admit it! It rained for a long time a few days ago, and I was going to go hunting with you when it was clear, but when I got to the entrance of the cave, I saw Qiu Wan coming out of your cave from a distance, with a blushing face with berries. Same, I don't have the embarrassment to come to you again." Zhong Yang slapped him with a fist: "It's all like this, don't tell me you haven't seduced people yet, don't think that Qiu Lian has followed Kong Jia and you can follow him. Whatever you do, you don't admit it."

Meng Sheng didn't rush to retort: ​​"You are quite reasonable."

"So you like Qiu Lian, right?"

Meng Sheng suddenly stood up, and at first He was only interested in the appearance of the skin, and later he took care of his neighbors. He kept telling himself that it wasn't love, he just wanted to take care of a strong boy, but the gradual close contact made him accustomed to having such a person around him. When he suddenly avoided himself, he deeply realized how important this person was to him.

He looked back at Zhong Yang and said with certainty, "Yes, I like him."

Zhong Yang also stood up: "This is what a strong male should look like!"

"It's just that Qiu Juan doesn't like me." Meng Sheng smiled helplessly.

Zhong Yang shook his head in disbelief: "How is it possible, he has no reason not to like you, if I were a female or a sub-female, I would like a male like you."

Seeing that Meng Sheng didn't speak, he added, "You told Qiu Juan about you. Do you like him?"

"No."

"You didn't tell him, how do you know that he doesn't like you!" Zhong Yang said loudly, "Although I don't know anything about feelings, what I uphold is the word "pure", if you like it Go and tell people, don't do some sloppy things."

Meng Sheng suddenly woke up as if he was awakened: "You are right! After he and Kong Jia officially dissolve the relationship, I will definitely tell him personally and let him with me."

Zhong Yang nodded violently a few times.

"Then send these prey to your cave first, and the food will be divided in two days. Remember, when the chief asks, you have to say that you and I hunted together."

Zhong Yang wondered: "I didn't help, why do you say that?"

"In this way, you can build more prestige, and then you can defeat the two brothers of the Tang family and Kong Jia, and inherit the position of the chief. Isn't this what the chief thinks now? "

But... I can't always take advantage of you."

Meng Sheng patted Zhong Yang's shoulder: "Zhong Yang, if you become a chief, then I can become a priest as I wish. I Helping you, not only for you, but also for myself."

Zhongyang paused, then suddenly stretched out his hand: "Okay, if I can be the chief, I promise you, after I become the chief, the first thing is to announce You are a priest."

Meng Sheng went to hold his hand: "It's a deal!"

After the two reached an agreement, one of them carried a beast and walked back. The manpower was really limited, and the other had to be put aside temporarily. After being eaten by other beasts, Zhongyang specially carried the remaining beast into the moss forest, and then carried the beast away.

"I've always been very surprised. Things like disbanding a partner are not too big or too small. It's always been after the partner talked to his father, and he announced why even the deputy chief came to join in this time.

" On the way, Zhong Yang expressed his doubts.

"It's not surprising. If Qiu Lan and Kong Jia are separated, they will be able to find their own mates. Those females who are interested in Kong Jia will be able to be with Kong Jia in an open and honest way."

"What do you mean? Is it because Tang Tong likes Kong Jia?"

Meng Sheng didn't mention it: "Maybe."

Neither the Tang family nor Kong Jia are good things, and their wishes will definitely not be fulfilled.

In order not to attract attention, the two took a small path, which was very secret, but they had to detour for a while.

When he arrived at the big open space outside the chief's cave, a slender female was drying animal skins. Zhongyang saw the female and shouted happily, "Sister!" The

female turned around when she heard the sound, it was a soft face, not like soup Tong's delicate beauty, at first glance, is the kind of extremely virtuous and gentle female.

"Come back so soon?"

Zhong Kui saw his younger brother and another male carrying a large beast back, and hurriedly shouted into the cave: "Mother, father, A Yang is back."

When the second old man in the cave came out, Meng Sheng and Zhong Yang The beast has also been dropped on the field.

As soon as Meng Sheng put down the beast, there was suddenly a shell the size of a foot basin with water in it, Tang Kui's voice was soft: "You are Meng Sheng, right? I often hear Ayang mention you, this is the first time I see you, quickly wipe it. Right."

There was a round thing in the shell basin, similar to the mesh of a loofah when it got old, and he picked it up and wiped it on his face.

"Thank you."

Zhong Yang said, "Meng Sheng, this is my sister Zhong Kui. When you came last time, my sister didn't participate in the meal, so you haven't seen it."

Meng Sheng nodded and said to Zhong Kui: "Hello."

Zhong Xin and his partner came out and saw two large beasts lying on the ground, the size of which was about the same as the last Ewing beast, and they were both surprised and delighted: "A Yang, these are all hunted by you. ?"

Zhong Yang and Meng Sheng exchanged glances: "Yes, father, this is what Meng Sheng and I hunted together in the Beast Forest. Not only the two, but the other we haven't brought back."

This kind of thing is in the tribe. It's a rare and incredible thing. Zhong Xin circled around the beast several times, his voice trembling: "Okay! Very good, there are two of you in the tribe, I can rest assured that I can hunt and hunt in this one time. Three beasts, more than a hundred years ago, the first-generation chiefs of the Yilin tribe were so brave. Back then, the first-generation chiefs led a group of people here. It will definitely be very gratifying to create brilliant descendants again."

Zhong Yang knew that his father was happy, and said, "I'll go and bring back the remaining beast."

"Meng Sheng, just wait here, you promised last time. Eating in my cave, don't shirk this time." Zhong Kui echoed Zhong Yang: "Yes, I heard from A Yang that you are very good at

cooking, so why don't you stay and teach me."

The beast was amazed and told the heroic past of the founder of the Yilin tribe in the past. The chief heard a few people's conversations, and suddenly stopped himself, very supportive of his son's daughter's proposal, and said to the male who was washing his hands: "Meng Sheng, you Stay for dinner."

Even the chief spoke up, and Meng Sheng couldn't refuse the enthusiasm of the family, so he agreed, "Okay."