Chapter 14

Meng Sheng pulled out Zhong Yang's weapon, pulled out his machete, and ran towards the beast.

At this moment, Zhongyang led the beast into the moss-covered forest. The trees were large and dense, and the beast was huge, even bigger than the last Ewing beast. Three or four big trees were broken, and the eardrums of the people who were shocked by the huge sound hurt.

Meng Sheng also jumped into the moss forest, and threw the weapon to Zhong Yang from a distance: "Next!" The

big male jumped to catch the weapon, the two released all their breath, and approached the beast one after the other. When another big tree fell, they swung their weapons at the beast together.

The weapon pierced the flesh, the gray-blue animal skin cracked open, and the blood immediately dyed the skin red. The beast was shocked and frightened. Meng Sheng and Zhong Yang were shaken to one side. His eyes were dark, and he couldn't see clearly for a while.

Qiu Juan, who had been far away, stood beside the big tree trunk and saw that both of them were injured. He threw the pheasant in his hand to attract the attention of the beast. With all his strength, he gritted his teeth and threw the weapon.

With the rustling sound of the weapon, followed by a deafening screeching sound, Qiu Juanyi stone tool pierced the beast's eyes, the beast jumped in pain, and broke several trees and then headed towards the beast forest. Run away and run away.

The two males who got up from the ground once again sighed with Qiu Juan's excellent throwing skills, Zhong Yang rolled his body with moss, and his body was sticky: "It's a pity that such a big beast can be hunted back. I'll be full for several days."

Meng Sheng also patted the grass clippings all over his body, the beast just now had too much energy, and it was the first time he felt powerless in front of the beast since he had breath. Small.

"Fortunately, it was chased away by Qiu Juan, otherwise such a vicious beast would have to be explained to us here."

"It makes sense."

Meng Sheng walked to the dry ground and saw Qiu Juan still standing there, he called out, "What's wrong?"

Qiu Juan sighed, "It's a pity my weapon, that stone I have used the gun for a long time, and it is my sharpest weapon."

Everyone saw it just now, the stone gun was inserted into the beast's body, and the beast ran away with the stone gun.

It is not easy for the natives in the tribe to sharpen a good weapon. They have to choose a good stone and grind it for a long time before it can be sharp. The most important thing is that the weapon is born and died with itself, and it will have feelings after a long time.

"It's okay, I'll go back and make other weapons with you." Meng Sheng comforted.

"Hey! There's a bison!"

Zhong Yang suddenly broke the words of the two, and his eyes lit up in surprise.

When Meng Sheng turned around, there was indeed an adult bison grazing, and the bison was the closest to him, so of course he went first.

You can't subdue a wild beast, and you can't even believe that you can't handle a bison.

He supported his body with a machete, jumped up and flipped onto the back of the bison. The cattle in the primeval forest were not at all docile, and they were very savage, but in the final analysis, they were not as powerful as the beasts. Meng Sheng got it.

Zhong Yang and Qiu Lan ran over: "The adult bison, although it is nothing compared to the wild beast, is already much stronger than the average cow.

" "

Speaking, Zhong Yang carried the bison up by himself.

Qiu Wan went to pick up his pheasant.

Meng Sheng saw that Zhong Yang could no longer see his head under the big buffalo. He could only stare at a naked back and said with a smile, "You're hungry, do you want me to help you lift the buffalo?"

"No, I will . "The

three of them were about to go back, when Meng Sheng suddenly found some jute and white hemp growing in the grass, and he hurriedly got into the grass to pull it out.

Qiu Yan and Zhong Yang walked for a while before realizing that he was not following. They turned around at the same time and saw the male burrowing in the grass, holding some unknown weeds in his arms.

"Why does Meng Sheng like to get some weird grass and trees so much?"

Qiu Fan echoed: "Yesterday he pulled some sour fruits and went back to plant them."

"What are you doing with those weeds, hurry up, I'm starving to death!"

Meng Sheng head also Don't lift: "Wait, I'll leave when I'm done talking." The

two waited for a while, and just when Zhongyang was about to put the bison down, Meng Sheng finally came over.

Zhong Yang snorted and said to Qiu Lian, "Let's go, don't wait for him."

Meng Sheng saw two people talking and laughing side by side behind him, he quickly chased after them, and separated the two without leaving a trace. squeezed in the middle.

"Don't be angry! Take the cattle to my cave to share. I'll cook beef for you tonight. Zhongyang will go back to the cave later. I know a way to cook beef that is very delicious."

Meng Sheng raised his eyebrows and looked at Zhong Yang: "You don't want to give it a try?"

Zhong Yang naturally remembered the animal meat he ate in the Mengsheng cave, and his teeth were itchy, so he said, "Then let's go to your cave and share the cattle."

"Qiu Juan will go too. Meng Sheng said to Ya She again, "You go back first, and call Aunt Luo by the way."

Qiu Yan frowned, and he followed two powerful males to hunt and divide the prey. He was a little bit of an advantage, but now he asked him to go back and call his mother, he wondered, "Is this bad?"

"What's wrong with this?" I like the liveliness the most. Meng Sheng said that I should call Aunt Luo, and Qiu Juan, you can go and call me."

Qiu Juan hesitated for a while, seeing that the two males really wanted him to go with his mother, and he thought about his mother for a long time. He did not eat meat with the people in the tribe, and he finally agreed to Meng Sheng's proposal.

So the three separated on the path, and Qiu Juan returned to the cave first.

When they got to the cave, Meng Sheng asked Zhong Yang to put the cow outside: "Come and dissect it, I'll get some water and burn it .

"

To fetch water from the river, the bamboo tube is not very large, and it is estimated that it takes three or four trips to wash the pot.

There are four people tonight, and Zhongyang's appetite, I am afraid that he will have to stew the big stone pot full of meat to eat.

When he returned with the water, Zhong Yang had already taken out the internal organs of the bison.

"Meng Sheng, how do you divide the meat?"

If there are two people, it's fine to divide the cow in half, but three people means that some have this piece of meat, and some don't have this piece of meat.

"Give the viscera to Qiu Wan, and you can do the rest." The

viscera is a good thing for prey, so there is no problem with assigning it to the weak Zhong Yang, but he still finds it difficult: "The meat is good, how about the legs?

" How about this, you and Qiu Wan have one hind leg, leave me a front leg, and another fore leg to eat tonight."

Zhong Yang laughed: "The meat of the hind legs should be stronger. I'll have dinner with you tonight, and Qiu Lan let the pheasants he hunted roast again, so I want the front legs!"

"Okay, it's up to you , but you have to save some more meat for stewing later."

"I know!"

When Meng Sheng went to fetch water for the second time, he put the berries in a bamboo tube and took them to the river, ready to wash them before taking them back. The taste of berries is similar to that of tomatoes. What he wanted was to cook beef with tomatoes for everyone to eat. The berries were sour and sweet, which was just right to relieve tiredness and suppress the smell of beef.

The berries were half washed, and Meng Sheng also came over with a few large pieces of beef. It was estimated that there were 40 to 50 kilograms of meat. Zhong Yang threw it on the rocks on the river bank with a click: "These are for dinner tonight."

"Then . You wash it and bring it back." He fetched water after washing the berries.

The boiling water in the pot has already boiled, and he didn't add a lot of water in it, in order to clean the pot he used this morning. There was some oil left in the stone pot, which actually melted when it was boiled, but In order not to affect the beef stew, he carefully washed it twice.

Qiu Juan had reached his cave by now, he hurried in, Luo saw that he came back empty-handed, and wondered, "Is there no harvest today?"

"Yes, a wild ox and a pheasant were caught, and they were taken to Meng. They went to Shengshan Cave , and they will be divided and brought back later."

"Then why didn't you go to Mengsheng's cave with them?"

Qiu Juan explained: "Meng Sheng said that he wanted to eat together tonight, and asked me to bring it back. Mother go."

Luo's eyes widened in disbelief: "Let me go too?"

"Yeah! Mother, let's go, we can go there earlier and help a little."

Luo didn't seem to leave: "Is that what the two of them mean?"

Qiu Wan smiled and said, "Yes. They are very enthusiastic to invite mother."

Luo Cang's face showed a smile, she was actually looking forward to it, but more I still feel uncomfortable after not having contact with everyone for a long time: "Then should we bring something over there? We can't let Meng Sheng take out everything."

Qiu Wan thought for a while: "Mother is right, otherwise we will bring Let's go over with some berries and wild vegetables, these are what Meng Sheng likes."

"Okay." Luo hurriedly agreed, turning around to get the wild vegetables and berries.

In the tribe, only the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled will pick and eat wild vegetables. Generally, males who are capable of hunting do not eat wild vegetables. After all, eating meat can build strength. When the prey that Qiu Juan hunts is not enough on weekdays, Luo will be in the presence of people. I picked some wild vegetables from the place and ate them when I came back, which could not only share a little of the pressure of survival with Qiu Lan, but also pass some time.

After the mother and son packed up, they went to Meng Sheng's cave. When they arrived, Meng Sheng had already put the beef in the pot, the fire was raging, and two males were ironing chicken feathers outside the cave.

"I don't like to take care of pheasants. There are so many hairs that it's hard to clean up. It's like cattle, sheep and pigs, and the stone tools are broken in a few clicks."

Meng Sheng poured hot water over the pheasant's body. , I tried to pull two chicken feathers, and when I saw that the chicken feathers fell off easily, I knew it was okay.

"You're just too impatient, try it and see if pulling the chicken feathers will pull the flesh off."

"Let's do these things." The

loving voice sounded, and the two raised their heads at the same time: "Aunt Luo is here. Ah!"

Luo nodded, and Zhong Yang moved his butt away consciously: "Let Aunt Luo and Qiu Lan come."

Qiu Juan took the pheasant first and pulled two handfuls of feathers: "Hey, it's easy to take care of."

"After scalding it with boiling water, the feathers will be removed. If you catch another pheasant in the future, you can try it.

" With both hands, the feathers of the pheasant were quickly plucked clean. Meng Sheng hollowed out the innards from under the chicken's butt, and roasted the chicken outside. He also roasted some meat stored in his cave, mainly because he had chili and Lemon, want to try the taste.

When it was getting dark, the food was cooked one after another. Meng Sheng divided the roast chicken and roast meat into small pieces, put them in leaves beside the stone pot, and the four people sat around the stone pot.

Zhong Yang leaned over and sniffed the stewed beef. The red berries were stewed to a pulp, and the sweet and sour mixed with the aroma of meat exuded, and several people showed anticipation.

There were only three stone bowls in the cave. Meng Sheng served the meat to Qiu Juan's mother and son and Zhong Yang, while he used chopsticks made of wooden sticks to eat in the pot, because the other three couldn't use chopsticks. It is eaten directly by hand.

"Eat it."

Zhong Yang took the lead in eating the palm-sized piece of meat, and took a long breath: "It's too hot!"

"Slow down, if your mouth is burnt, how can I tell the chief." Meng Sheng took the meat Clamp on chopsticks and wait to cool.

Qiu Wan simply put down the stone bowl first, and took a piece of roast chicken to taste. Before there was no pot at home, he rarely ate cooked food. Meng Sheng's roasted pheasant had golden skin and smelled delicious when roasted. He tried it first. Trying it, the chicken was full of oily juice and the meat was fragrant. He couldn't help but admire: "This roasted pheasant is delicious!"

He quickly took another chicken leg and handed it to Luo who was sitting beside him: "Mother , you try."

Luo took it with a smile and took a sip: "Well, the taste is really special!"

Seeing that both of them were in admiration, Zhong Yang quickly put down the stone bowl and went to taste the roast chicken. "It's you who saw Yi Siqian."

Meng Sheng waited for the beef to cool. He first tasted the stewed meat with berries. The meat was made of large pieces. There was a sweet and sour taste of berries on the outside. After chewing a few more bites, it only tasted like beef. Now, the salt is a little less, and the taste is mild. In general, it is still very good. This meat is the most delicious meal he has eaten in Primordial.

The berries made everyone's appetite, especially Zhong Yang, who tasted the delicious beef stew, let Meng Sheng see how good a strong male's appetite is. Thanks to his foresight, he prepared more meat.

At the end of the meal, there was no soup left.

Zhong Yang patted his belly and leaned against the cave wall: "When you make such ordinary beef, I actually think it is more delicious than my favorite animal heart!"

Meng Sheng was also very full: "Actually, it is boiled with salt. Cooked food tastes a lot better, and the food you ate this morning was also cooked with salt."

"Really?"

"Well, eating salt will make you stronger."

Zhong Yang sighed: "I wasted all the salt I had before. I have to teach this method to the people in the tribe."

Qiu Juan suggested, "When we divide the food after a while, I can take this opportunity to tell everyone."

Meng Sheng nodded: "Qiu Juan is right, and next time we divide the meal If you eat it, cook it with salt and distribute it to everyone, so that everyone will taste the delicious food, and they will naturally go back to try it. At that time, you will definitely be able to overshadow the two brothers Kong Jia and the Tang family again."

"Meng Sheng, you are too much . You're smart!" Zhong Yang smiled and patted Meng Sheng's shoulder: "You can help me cook during the lunch meeting, and teach my mother by the way, okay?"

"No problem!"

The author has something to say: Is there any big fat chapter! Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2019-11-18 17:09:32~2019-11-19 16:51:40~

Thanks to the little angel who cast mine: Sanjinyun Mountain 1;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!