Chapter 4

Qiu Juan's mother was preparing food for the morning at the entrance of the cave. There is still some surplus food in the cave. Qiu Juan and Kong Jia went out to hunt together before.

Meng Sheng saw the female who got up early to work from a distance. He and Luo only met yesterday. Thinking about it, he felt that the female still had an impression of him, so he didn't pretend to be, and strode over.

Luo did notice him, and she felt very strange when she saw the male who suddenly visited her. Just when she was about to ask who it was, Qiu Lan, who woke up, came out of the cave with a little drowsiness. The male from the cave greeted, "Meng Sheng, why are you here?"

"Meng Sheng?" Luo looked at his son in confusion: "Is he Meng Sheng?"

Although Luo rarely left the cave when he was old, But I have also seen Meng Sheng. In the past, Meng Sheng hunched his back and always passed by people. Nowadays, it is really difficult to see his shadow from the male who walks with his head held high. No wonder she didn't recognize him yesterday. , I wonder when there was such a young and handsome male in the tribe again.

However, she got a positive answer from her son. After knowing that he was Meng Sheng, Luo also got an explanation for her doubts yesterday. She was originally wondering why she couldn't smell the male breath. Meng Sheng is a very weak male, and his breath is very weak. normal now.

When Meng Sheng approached, he saw that Qiu Wan's face was not very good, so he asked with concern, "Are you alright? Your face is so bad."

Qiu Wan shook his head.

The two kept a short distance from each other, Meng Sheng didn't do too much action, it was still a rule, Luo Cai was relieved, even if Ah Hu and Kong Jia couldn't be partners, they belonged to a free body, she would still be free. The rest of the males will not be allowed to easily take advantage of the loopholes and let Qiu Nuan be hurt again.

She sent her son to rest in the cave, leaving Meng Sheng to speak alone.

"I heard Ah Hu said that his foot was injured, and you brought him back. It rained so hard yesterday and thundered again, but thank you."

"You're welcome, that's what I should do. I just ask you to talk about Qiu Lian's partner and let him protect Ya-hen. The situation yesterday was really dangerous."

Luo's face changed, and he opened his mouth and closed it again. , then agreed perfunctorily, and then staggered the topic: "By the way, what's the matter with you coming here?"

Meng Sheng remembered his purpose, and said a little embarrassedly: "Is there any salt in your cave?"

"Salt? Do you mean salt stone?"

Meng Sheng's face was delighted when he heard that there was salt, and he nodded quickly, no matter what kind of salt it was.

Luo entered the cave, and after a while, he took out a stone with a layer of white powder floating on it. It was the first time Meng Sheng had seen such a stone.

"This is what Ah Hu brought back from outside. If you like it, take it. It won't be of much use to us."

Meng Shengzheng was surprised that they actually said that the salt was useless when he saw Qiu Juan eating raw meat, although he ate it relatively well. Sven, but there is still some blood on his mouth. If the person is not beautiful, it is estimated that the picture is a bit bloody.

"Wait a minute, there is something else at home."

After speaking, Qiu Juan took out a handful of crystal-like salt the size of a little finger from the house and gave it to Meng Sheng: "This is from the chief, and it is dissolved in water. It is more convenient to drink than salt stone, and there is no sand, but my mother and I don't like the taste very much, you can take it away."

Meng Sheng looked at the salt in his hand, surprised that they mixed it with water, guessing The natives still don't know how to use salt: "Thank you, there is a lot of salt in the chief?"

"Not much. This is what the chief bought from the trading field. The vulnerable groups without males in the cave can go to collect some supplies." This is still him I didn't get it when I was with Kong Jia before, of course, he didn't say anything later.

In fact, since he was with Kong Jia, he could still pick it up. After all, they didn't live in a cave and were not lifelong partners, but out of self-esteem, he still didn't pick it up.

"So that's the case, thank you, but I don't take your things for nothing, I'll exchange them for you with wild boar legs." Meng Sheng handed the two blackened pig legs to Qiu Juan: "For preservation, I used fireworks. Blackened the pork leg, don't worry, it's not bad."

Qiu Juan glanced at the pork leg and refused, not because the pork leg was black, but the pork leg was good meat, and the legs looked huge, I'm afraid The total weight is about 20 pounds. It is definitely not from the little wild boar. The adult wild boar is very brute and cunning. Even Kong Jia can't hunt strong wild boars often. How can he use a few salts for others? Pig leg, even if the conditions in their cave are more difficult now, he can't take advantage of others in vain.

"You can use it, you don't need to exchange it, just thank you yesterday."

Meng Sheng's attitude was very strong: "If I don't exchange it, how can I be embarrassed to ask for something from a female, besides, you didn't already use a hare for yesterday's matter. As a thank you."

Qiu Juan said nothing.

When the two were at a stalemate, Luo, who was standing by the side, said, "Okay, Ahu, just accept it!"

"Mother!"

Seeing this, Meng Sheng hurriedly handed the pork leg to Luo: "Thank you. Aunt Luo's salt, I'll go back first."

After the person left, Luo smiled gently at his son: "Ahu, your temper is too hard, you're just a female."

"Mother, I just don't want to . Take advantage of others."

"Females and sub-females are naturally much weaker in front of males. Males naturally take care of the weak, so why should you be so clear?" Luo was also very helpless. He used to be with Kong Jia, and the two were already partners. relationship, but never know how to ask for it. Today, males are just exchanging things, and they don't want to ask for two things if they are not equivalent. She is a good-hearted child, so stupid.

On the one hand, she was happy that the child had a good temperament, but on the other hand, she was worried that Ah Hu's foot was injured and he could not go out to hunt for a while. Now the living conditions of the cave are not optimistic. According to his temperament, he will suffer.

Qiu Wan sighed: "Okay, I understand, you can eat quickly."

Meng Sheng walked out of the cave, and he ran into a familiar figure after walking a few steps away. When the people met face to face, he recognized the male as Qiu Yan's partner.

The male glanced at him suspiciously, and wanted to meet up, but found that he didn't seem to know him, so the two passed by. At this moment, the mother and son in the cave

were eating their morning food, and when they heard the footsteps coming in, Luo didn't lift his head: "Did something fall?"

The male went in and out of the cave: "Aunt Luo, it's me, Kong Jia."

Luo and Qiu Fan looked up almost at the same time.

Kong Jia swept into the cave at a glance, and Luo hadn't had time to clean up the two wild boar legs, with a strange tone: "Someone came just now ?

"

He was gentle, and now with this tone, it seems that he already knew the contradiction between him and Qiu Yan, and he said nicely: "I didn't mean that, but I saw a young male just now."

"It doesn't matter who you are. If you have something to say, you can leave quickly." Qiu Nianbi Luo was even more rude. He didn't want to hear any more words from the person in front of him, so he just ordered the expulsion.

"Qiu Lian, don't be angry, I want to talk to you."

"What else is there to talk about? I don't want to talk to you, but it's alright if you're here, we can go to the chief and let He announced that we had dissolved our partnership."

Kong Jiaben was already dissatisfied with Qiu Juan's impolite tone, but he knew that he was wrong, so he was patient, but when he heard that he was going to the chief to dissolve the relationship, he immediately changed his previous attitude. Gentle, grim-faced: "I won't terminate the partnership with you."

If the relationship is terminated, it means that the people in the tribe will know that he has cheated, and then it will definitely damage his reputation and lose a beautiful Asian. If the female does not say it, she loses the trust of the tribesmen, which is not worth the loss.

Luo reprimanded loudly: "Kong Jia, you were the one who was unfaithful first. You have already hurt Ah Hu, but you still want to pester him."

"Aunt Luo, I'm doing it for Qiu Wanhao, he has my breath on him, If he's not with me, who would want him?" He blurted out angrily, and when he said it, he realized that the words hurt Qiu Wan's self-esteem, but he didn't remedy it, just kept his face sullen.

"Kong Jia! I didn't see that you were such a person! If you think Ah Hu is not worthy of you and want to find a female, it is clear that you are still pestering Ah Hu and don't let go. Your intentions are really terrible!

" How angry the mother and son were, Kong Jia's expression did not change: "How can a good male only have one sub-female. Qiu Juan, you have to think for me too, my father and mother have been putting pressure on me all the time. , When we were together, I carried it all down so that you wouldn't know. Now I'm with Tang Tong just to appease my father and mother. Don't worry, when we become lifelong partners, I will still be as righteous as before. Hello, your status in my heart will never be lower than Tang Tong."

Qiu Juan tried his best to suppress the anger in the center, and said as calmly as possible: "Since your parents don't like us together, you shouldn't lie to me at first that your parents like me and let me be with you!"

"Then It's because I like you so much!"

These words made Qiu Wan feel sick, and he shouted sharply: "Enough! You go out, I don't want to see you again!"

Kong Jia was the first time to be treated by a female who always respected him. Roaring loudly, a fire in his heart: "Okay, I'll go! I'll give you enough time to understand, but in the meantime, I hope you pay attention to your shame, keep a good distance from other males, and don't accept males indiscriminately. Stuff!"

His dignity suffered a little, especially when he saw that the males who had set foot on his territory looked as good as him. Qiu Juan heard what he liked, but he couldn't control himself anymore. It's just that

his partner was unfaithful and didn't repent. He even insulted him in return

.

Jia snorted and left, he didn't want to make things like this, he wanted to talk properly, but Qiu Lian not only didn't understand his own difficulties, but also had an extremely bad attitude towards himself!

He vaguely felt that it had nothing to do with the male he met.

The author has something to say: humble collection ~