Chapter 33

A group of males crossed the moss field to the beast forest. The three groups discussed that they should go hunting separately. It is estimated that they will gather here after two hours, and then hunt again. The males agreed unanimously.

Before leaving, Zhong Yang once again confessed to the males: "Don't go deep into the woods when everyone is apart, this area is very dangerous."

"Okay, we know." Tang Yu was a little impatient.

Each of the three groups went in one direction, and the Zhongyang group went east.

"It's the first time for me to hunt in Beast Forest. It's too damn gloomy here. Even the trees with big trees can't see the light.

" Beasts, preferably Ewing beasts, I will never forget the smell."

"Hey, you can catch them if you encounter them. Don't be trampled to death for such a big man."

Several males had a Talking about each other, looking around at the surrounding environment, they are all tense.

"Don't worry, Meng Sheng and I have been to this place many times, and it's not as scary as you think. As long as we don't run far away, even if we encounter a beast, we will jump back to the moss field, where the trees are so dense that the beast can't get through. ." Zhong Yang clasped Meng Sheng's shoulders, and the two walked side by side in front, and the sturdy male turned his head from time to time to chat with the other males.

Zhong Yang is a real person, and there is no powerful male who is arrogant and arrogant. Everyone quickly gets to know each other. They are very harmonious and the atmosphere is relaxed. Meng Sheng also chats with the males from time to time.

"Quick! Quick! There is a beast there!"

A male suddenly exclaimed, and the group quickly bowed slightly, put their hands on the weapons, and were ready to attack at any time.

Meng Sheng glanced at it, but it wasn't a big beast. It was estimated to be about three or four hundred pounds. The beast's eyes were bulging like a bull's eye, and the aggression didn't seem to be strong, so he didn't mean to join in the fun. , it is better to give the opportunity to males who have never been to the Beast Forest.

A few males walked up slowly in a circle. After approaching the beast, they held a stone tool and stabbed at it. The beast screamed, and suddenly flicked its tail, sweeping the males to the ground.

"Oh, I'll go! Some of you tie some first and some later, can you have some tacit understanding!" Zhong Yang spat, the beast was frightened and went mad, and rammed around. Although the attack power was indeed not as good as the beast Meng Sheng met before, it was annoying. It was the long and powerful tail, the force of which could be called whiplash, and the hands and feet of a group of males being beaten were covered with red marks of broken skin.

The beasts scurried around, and the males seemed to be being teased around in circles, unable to catch the beasts, and instead were whipped by their sharp tails.

Meng Sheng felt a pain in his brain, so he jumped up, grabbed the vines that fell from the tree and climbed to the branch: "Zhong Yang, bring that thing here!"

Zhong Yang heard the words and threw it at the beast's forehead. The stone tool passed, but it was not inserted firmly, the stone tool fell, and the beast was enraged and chased towards Zhongyang.

The beast passed under the tree where Meng Sheng was squatting, and the male jumped down and rode on the back of the beast at the right moment.

"Fuck you!" Meng Sheng groaned, and sat down on the back of the beast. The thick bones were stuck in his butt. It felt extraordinary, and he didn't care about the pain. He slashed the machete with his backhand. , with a heavy blow, the beast was obviously gone before it jumped fiercely.

Seeing this, Zhong Yang hurriedly jumped over and hugged the tail of the beast, holding on tightly to prevent the tail from sticking up and sweeping Meng Sheng down.

The beast's strength is not small, and he dragged Zhong Yang a dozen meters away: "Come up and help!"

The dazed males who were beaten by their tails heard the roar and released their breath to chase after them. Several people grabbed the tail of the beast, like a tug-of-war. After the beast fluttered for a while, it finally lost its strength and fell down.

Meng Sheng got off the beast and almost tripped over the animal skin skirt on his body. He stumbled two steps before he could stand up. Even if he wanted to scold his mother, he had to endure it.

The males were all slumped on the ground at the moment, and several of their faces were swept twice by the beasts. The red and bright traces were intertwined on their faces, and they were indescribably embarrassed, but the prey was subdued, and everyone did not feel any embarrassment. Instead, they laughed one by one: "Fortunately there are Meng Sheng and Zhong Yang, otherwise the beast would have run away too."

"What is this beast called, I have never seen it before."

"With such a long tail, it is called a long tail beast." The

males laughed . stand up.

"Zhongyang, you and Meng Sheng cooperated so well!" A male who was paralyzed on the ground suddenly sat up and looked at the two who exerted the greatest strength, but seemed to have the least strength.

Zhong Yang said proudly: "Of course, we used to be together, otherwise every time we divide food, where would so much animal meat be distributed to the disadvantaged in the tribe."

Meng Sheng smelled the various scents intertwined in the woods, I was a little unaccustomed to sniffing, and then pulled a piece of weed and wiped the blood on the machete: "You guys rest for a while and carry the beast to the moss field, otherwise the smell of blood will spread far, and the food will be eaten away. The meaty beasts are attracted, and our prey is gone."

"Okay!" The

males climbed up with each other's hands, and each of the four males lifted one leg to lift the long-tailed beast.

Zhong Yang and Meng Sheng walked last, and everyone went back.

Meng Sheng heard movement in the grass, his eyes lit up, he suddenly patted Zhong Yang on the shoulder, the male turned his head and glanced at him, and he pointed into the grass.

Zhong Yang squinted his lips and smiled: "The wild bull is mine, the wild boar is yours!"

After speaking, the two of them went into the jungle, leaping forward and backward, and at the same time took out their weapons and hit the prey with a loud crash, and they were discussing in front of them. The males with the long-tailed beasts turned their heads when they heard the movement, only to see two prey falling to the ground at the same time.

Zhong Yang rubbed his hands together: "My prey falls first!"

"That's because your prey is not good."

"Bah! Look, it's clearly still kicking!" Zhong Yang pointed at the bison that had not yet completely died.

"You two are too powerful! You are a well-deserved powerful male in the tribe!"

The rest of the males were surprised and delighted, secretly glad to be with the two of them. When you reach the three prey, you will definitely be able to raise your eyebrows when you go back.

"Take it away."

The time agreed with the other two groups was almost here. When everyone went back, it was probably a little early. Tang Yu and Kong Jia had not returned yet. The males placed their prey on the grass in the moss field. , simply sat down in pieces and waited for the rest to come back.

"Why haven't these people come back, isn't something wrong?" Zhong Yang stood on the stone with his waist tucked in, looking into the distance.

Meng Sheng didn't care much: "Don't the two brothers Kong Jia and the Tang family have come to the Beast Forest? They shouldn't be ignorant."

"They also come, but they don't come as often as we do."

"Don't worry, Just wait and see, if you haven't come back, I'll go take a look with you."

The two waited for a while. Meng Sheng figured that the agreed time should have passed, and the male sitting in the moss felt that something was wrong, so he ran to ask Zhong Yang.

"You watch the prey here, don't come to the wild beast forest at will. Meng Sheng and I will go to see if something is wrong first."

After speaking, the two ran towards the west side of the team led by the two brothers of the Tang family, each breathing out their breath. Release max so you can smell the rest of the males.

"I smell the breath, come here, this way!" Zhong Yang suddenly exclaimed in surprise.

Meng Sheng followed him, but it didn't take long for the two to find the male. The males were also very excited to see the two of them, so they quickly gathered around.

"No, Zhongyang, Kong Jia, Tang Yu, and Tang Dun ran into the jungle!"

Zhongyang frowned: "What the hell are they doing, don't they know how dangerous it is inside!

" What the hell happened, they ran in?"

A lean male stood up and said, "Our two teams met here after hunting for a while. The team of Tang Yu and Tang Dun caught two prey, while Kong Before Jia's team was able to hunt, Tang Yu laughed at Kong Jia, Kong Jia was very angry, and then a big beast rushed out, Kong Jia went to hunt, the beast was very ferocious, but was caught by Kong Jia. After Jia was stabbed, he ran back into the jungle, Kong Jia was unwilling to lose his prey, so he chased after him."

"That beast is so vicious, it opened its mouth with two large rows of sharp and large fangs, and it smelled of blood! It's very infiltrating!"

Zhong Yang scolded: "Then what are the two brothers of the Tang family doing? I don't know how to stop Kong Jia!"

"Tang Dun is going to stop him, but Tang Yu said he wanted to see Kong Jia. Can Jia subdue that beast, but Kong Jia followed in a blink of an eye, and the two brothers of the Tang family realized the seriousness of the situation and went after Kong Jia, it's been a long time since they went in, but they haven't come out yet."

Meng Sheng rubbed his temples, he was not unacquainted with Tang Yu's mouth cannon, what kind of quarrel in such a dangerous place, he said to Zhong Yang: "According to what he said, that beast should be Whoever eats meat is probably more fortunate."

As soon as he finished speaking, a violent roar suddenly came from the dark forest in the distance, and the birds in that area fluttered their wings and flew out.

"No, I have to go and see. No matter what, they are all from the tribe. If something goes wrong, I can't escape the responsibility!"

Meng Sheng grabbed Zhong Yang: "I'll go with you."

"No, too . It's dangerous, you take everyone to the moss field."

Meng Sheng's eyes turned cold: "You also know the danger, can I let you go alone, if something happens, how can I go back and explain to the chief, don't talk nonsense , hurry up, and if you go later, you may not even see their scum."

Before Zhong Yang could say anything, Meng Sheng took the lead and ran out, Zhong Yang clenched his fists, facing a group of males and said, "If we I haven't come out for a long time, don't stay here for a long time, go to the moss field to meet other people."

"Zhongyang! Meng Sheng!"

When the males called, two powerful males were already more than ten meters away.

When Meng Sheng stepped into the dense forest, he could clearly feel that the temperature inside was much colder than the area outside, the trees were intertwined, and the shrubs were much larger. When the two walked in, they were completely surrounded by dense vegetation. walk between.

After walking far, Meng Sheng smelled a bloody smell. He followed the smell and pushed through the grass. Inside, two huge tigers were biting a deer. The flesh and blood were everywhere, and the smell was disgusting.

He covered his mouth and nose, stopped Zhong Yang who heard the sound, and took him a few steps away: "It's not them, it's just that the tiger is eating its prey."

Zhong Yang was obviously relieved: "I smell their breath and I'm not here."

Meng Sheng nodded. He had smelled Kong Jia's breath before. The garish fragrance was easier in the woods full of corrupt smells. Smell, but he did not smell the smell of breath.

In the roar of another beast, the two did not rely on their breath to find anyone, but followed the sound of the beast and saw three males.

Rao has hunted many large beasts, but Zhong Yang was still stunned by the beast in front of him. It is more accurate to say a beast than a beast. The beast is not that big, but its mouth is wide open. , just like the description of the male outside, if the two rows of sharp and dense teeth bite a person, they can be bitten into two pieces by keeping it safe.

Meng Sheng gasped. He remembered that the first time he saw the indigenous people being eaten, it was such a species of beast, which was as terrifying as dinosaurs.

At this time, Kong Jia was already red-eyed. Holding his stone tool, he was constantly fighting with beasts. Three males stood in a triangle shape and attacked beasts from different directions. Several people were covered in blood and could not tell the difference. Is it Meng Sheng's or the male's own blood.

When the two brothers of the Tang family saw them coming, there was obviously a bit of hope on their faces.

"Zhongyang, listen to me, I will rush to chop his tail later, the beast will definitely turn its head, you rush to drag Kong Jia away immediately, he is already going crazy, don't take him away , everyone can't go."

"You want to drag the beast? No, it's too dangerous. I'll go there.

" He said it in a tone of voice, regardless of whether Zhong Yang agreed or not, he rushed up after he finished speaking.

The strong wind hit the face, Meng Shengdeng stepped forward, shouted loudly, and slashed the beast's straight tail. The sound of the blades colliding was dull and heavy, and the beast was so painful that the screams were torn apart, and he gave up the attack on Kong Jia. , turned around and opened his mouth wide to roar at Meng Sheng, and the grass in the area of ​​the sound road toward the beasts fell back a few degrees.

At this moment, Zhongyang rolled over under the beast's feet and hugged Kong Jia's waist from below: "Go!" The

two Tang brothers hurriedly followed the dense forest outside Zhongyang and ran.

Meng Sheng grabbed the vines hanging from the tree, pulled hard, stepped on the back of the beast, and threw himself out with strength, and then joined a few males.

"I'm going to kill it! Let me go!" Kong Jia's red eyes stared at the beast, and he kicked Zhong Yang who was imprisoning him. Seeing that it was useless, he suddenly raised his stone tool and pointed at the beast. He threw it, but the stone tool did not hit the beast smoothly, but was knocked off by the beast, knocking the running soup shield to the ground.

The tail of the beast was almost cut off by Meng Sheng. At this time, he had already fallen into madness and flew towards the fleeing male. Tang Dun had already run at the end. His mouth had reached the top of his head, and at the critical moment, Meng Sheng pulled Tang Dun away and swung the knife with his right hand to block the beast's mouth.

"Meng Sheng!"

Zhong Yang roared in horror, watching the sharp, bone-piercing teeth bite into Meng Sheng's arm.

With the sound of scuffling, Meng Sheng was about to grit his teeth, and he grabbed the machete and pulled it out from the beast's mouth. The mouths of several males trembled, looking at the male whose right hand was full of blood, speechless. .

The beast's mouth was pierced by the machete from the middle, and now it was pulled into four halves. After all, it was exhausted of physical strength and blood, struggling and fell to the ground.

Meng Sheng covered his arm where the blood was flowing out. He didn't dare to think too much . He grabbed Zhong Yang and said, "Go, the smell of blood is too heavy here, and other beasts will come soon." Rush out of the jungle.

The males waiting outside had no idea that the five males would still come out alive. The roaring and tearing sounds they heard in the woods were so intimidating, and they could still see five people, almost full of tears.

Tang Dun was so frightened that he ran out like a madman, and his legs fell to the ground.

"Dun, what's wrong with you!" Yu hugged his brother in shock.

"It's probably not clear, so hurry back! Meng Sheng was also seriously injured!"

"Yes! Yes! Hurry up, it's not safe here." Inarticulate.

"Brother Qiu Juan, how can you shoot arrows so accurately?"

Qian sticked to Qiu Juan for a long time, and after Yan Shi filled the small back basket, he began to twist Qiu Juan dishonestly to ask about the bow and arrow.

"You can practice every day."

"Did you make the bow and arrow yourself?"

After Qiu Lan filled the rocks, he saw that the harvest was good today, and most of the females were almost ready, so he told everyone to call it a day. Back to the dining hall.

A dozen or so females walked back together with their baskets on their backs.

"Brother Qiu Juan, you haven't told me yet!"

Seeing Qian who was walking around Qiu Juan, the female companion smiled and said, "Yes, Qiu Juan, your weapon is so powerful, I've never seen you use it before, yes How did you discover it all of a sudden?"

Qiu Juan said a little embarrassedly, "This was actually given to me by Meng Sheng."

The Asian females let out a burst of ambiguous laughter: "Oh~ no wonder you are so precious."

"To be honest, Qiu Fan, you are very lucky, Meng Sheng is so kind to you, let's talk about how you two are so good."

Qiu Tired of being entangled by everyone, talking about his acquaintance with Meng Sheng, it's actually nothing special, but it still made him feel a strange sense of happiness: "Just, I live relatively close, and occasionally go out to hunt, and I've come to know each other. "

Hey, that's great, why is there no strong and handsome male living next door to me."

"Cut, isn't Kong Jia's cave not far from you~"

"Come on, I met Kong Jia a few days ago, I said hello to him, and guess what, Tang Tong rolled his eyes to the sky."

"They won't be together."

"What's weird about that, Tang Tong scratches his head every day, Which male can stand it, I think, it must be Tang Tong's trouble when Qiu Juan and Kong Jia are separated, do you think it is, Qiu Wan?"

Qiu Fan sank his eyes: "Don't talk nonsense, be careful that Tang Tong listens to you. When you arrive, let's keep her temper and make a fuss, hurry back."

Several of the Asian females who were talking saw that Qiu Juan didn't say anything, and they were quite bored, so they had to stop the topic.

Qiu Wan was in a good mood when he returned to the food distribution field. Today's harvest was okay. The salt stone found today should be enough to pickle part of the prey, but he didn't know what Meng Sheng's harvest was.

When he arrived at the food distribution hall, he found that there was no one on the field except for the collections from one place.

"What's going on? Did everyone go to collect again?"

Several sub-females looked at each other.

"Qiu Juan, you're back! Come in, something happened to Meng Sheng!" The middle-aged female at the entrance of the cave saw Qiu Juan and waved to him quickly.

Qiu Wan's eyelids twitched, his heart thumped, and he dropped the basket and ran towards Shuang.

"Where is he, where is he?"

Shuang lightly patted him on the shoulder, motioning him not to panic: "Don't panic, it's alright, don't panic." The

more he heard this, the more nervous Qiu Lan became. Steps into the cave are a bit vain.

"Meng Sheng, if it hurts, just say, don't bear it, everyone won't laugh at you." A group of female males surrounded the male sitting inside, and Zhong Yang took everyone by surprise.

Shuang was using herbs to stop the bleeding. He lost a little too much blood, and his face was paler than usual. It would be a lie to say that there was no pain. It was so painful, he guessed it was because of the breath.

If it weren't for the breath protection, his hand would have been bitten off by the beast, and he couldn't have the strength to open the mouth of the beast.

"Okay, okay, don't make trouble like it hurts your arm." He squinted at Zhong Yang, wanting to say that he didn't have much pain, but out of the corner of his eye he swept to Ya-hen who was standing in the crowd , suddenly changed the topic: "Oh, it really hurts a bit, the wound is so deep, it's still the right hand, what should I do if it's abolished..."

"Don't worry, if you're abolished, I will definitely let Tang Dun Take care of you."

Meng Sheng raised his leg and kicked Zhong Yang: "Damn, whoever asked him to take care of him, he was stunned and took care of me."

After he finished speaking, he looked up again and found that the indigenous people came in. The Asian female's eyes were all red, and the words disappeared when she reached her mouth.

Qiu Yan looked at the male's arm, his steps became extremely heavy, he sniffed, trying not to make himself look ugly in front of everyone.

Zhong Yang found the Asian female beside him, and asked everyone to leave the cave. After a while, the crowded cave became quiet.

After the man finished walking, Qiu Wan's eyes became hot, and tears rolled down his chin. He suddenly hugged the male's waist and buried his head in his chest.

Meng Sheng frowned, he just wanted to pretend to be pitiful and tease him, but he didn't expect Qiu Yan to care so much. The man whimpering softly on his body looked extremely fragile, he tightly wrapped his arms around his waist, for fear that he would be swayed if he let go. Not the same anymore.

"I'm fine, it's really fine." He put his left hand on Ya'ere's soft hair, and comforted softly, "I just lied to Zhongyang."

Qiu Lan whimpered for a while, then he sniffed and raised his head to look at Meng Sheng: "What should I do if something happens to you?"

Meng Sheng couldn't look directly at Ya'heng's crying red eyes for a while. Those pale, clear eyes were full of tears, which was extremely distressing.

He held Qiu Lan's face and slid his fingers through his eyes: "I'm sorry for worrying you."