Thank You

⚠️Mature⚠️

✨Please excuse any typos or grammar mistakes✨

Dorinda POV

Greg: Ahh Doe that feels so good

Dorinda: Mhm good baby

Dorinda had been buttering Greg up all night, she cooked his favorite meal Cube steak and biscuits and let him watch baseball while she put Nikki to bed early and now she was on her knees giving Greg the best head of his life.

Greg: Yeah Doe keep doing what you doing fuckkk

Greg growled as he pulled her head towards him. The sound of his dick hitting the back of her throat was music to his ears. With every thrust the sound and the spit that was running from her mouth pushed him closer to the edge.

Greg: Fuck!! Mhmmm

Dorinda watched as Greg gripped the couch with one hand and held her hair with the other. Suddenly she felt her mouth fill with Greg's warm cum. She looked up and saw her husband sweating and smiling.

Greg: Mhm baby I love when you do that shit

Dorinda: That's why I love doing it

Greg bends down and kisses Dorinda on her forehead.

Dorinda: Sit back baby

Greg listens and sits back on the couch watching his wife's every move. Dorinda hovered over him as she grabbed his dick and slipped it inside her. They both let out soft moans as she worked her way up and down.

Greg: Slow down baby go nice and slow for me

Dorinda: Mhm whatever you want baby

Dorinda was starting to hate that slow shit. For so many years she was used to it but ever since she started sleeping with Drew she wanted to be pounded. But this wasn't about her right now it was about getting Greg to agree with her traveling again or at least this weekend!

Greg: Ah Dorinda

Dorinda: Yeah baby that feels good huh

Greg: Fuck yes!!

Greg started to let out load groans as he started to cum. Dorinda felt him grip her waist tightly, as she sped up.

Dorinda: Mhm yeah baby let it out for me

Greg: Ahhhh shit shit

Greg came inside of Dorinda causing her to jump a little. When he was done he sat there with his hands over his face.

Dorinda: Did you like that baby?

Greg: Yes come here

Greg pulls Dorinda to his chest and stokes her hair.

Dorinda: Baby?

Greg: Yeah Doe?

Dorinda: So I've got something to tell you and I don't want you to be mad okay?

Greg: What is it?

Greg yawned (pussy was putting him to sleep 🤪)

Dorinda: So there's a conference this weekend and I promised Drew and the Bishop that I would go!

Dorinda smiled nervously looking at Greg.

Greg: Where?

Dorinda: In Nashville and I'll be back Saturday night

Greg sighed and took a deep breath.

Greg: Yeah okay fine

Dorinda: Awww thank you baby

Greg: Yeah but your not going to start leaving again this is one time thing right?

Dorinda: Yes thank you!

Dorinda leaned over and kissed him. She didn't care what he was saying right now. As long as she could see Drew that's all that mattered to her. She would have him all to herself for two days and Greg wouldn't be pissed when she came home!!! She was winning!!

Just a little Greg and Dorinda Smut for y'all

Sending love and light 💜❤️🥰

How y'all think this conversation with Karen is gonna go!? 😮