Oh Come Emmanuel Pt.2

✨Please excuse any typos or grammar mistakes✨

⚠️Mature⚠️

December 27th 1987

Dorinda POV

Manny turned around and raised an eyebrow at her. Dorinda walked off the porch towards her new friend.

Emmanuel: What is wrong?

Dorinda: I just wanted to give you this.

Dorinda pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. She felt both of his big hands grab her as he deepened the kiss even more. After about a minute, Doe pulled away and began walking back to the porch. She opened the door and gave Manny one last look.

Emmanuel: Gracias, for the kiss; it was lovely.

Dorinda: You're welcome; hopefully I'll see you around.

He smiled and once again started his walk home. When Dorinda finally made it back to her room, she saw Greg was now asleep, but the kids were gone; he must've moved them to their room. Dorinda wanted to shower, but she was just too lazy, so she went to the bathroom and quickly washed her face, center, and feet, then hopped into bed with Greg.  As Doe watched her husband slumber, she suddenly felt aroused. Maybe it was the drinks or the dancing, or maybe it was Manny. That man was fine; he was undoubtedly more handsome than both Gregory and John Drew combined. But it wasn't just that, unlike her husband and her lover, Manny was a stranger. The entire time he walked her home, the thought of him being a serial killer weighed heavily on her mind, but there was also something deeply alluring about this sexy foreign man, whose wife left him for another man; it was straight out of those erotic romance novels she found herself reading whenever she took the kids to the library. Dorinda looked over at Greg, who was lying on his back, shirtless. She lifted the covers and saw that he only had on his boxers. With a pull, twist, and tug, Greg's boxers were now around his knees, and Dorinda positioned herself on his dick and began riding him.

Dorinda: Ahh.

Doe slowly bounced up and down, placing her hands on Greg's shoulders to give herself some balance. Dorinda noticed her husband was starting to wake up.

Greg: Mhmm.

A smile appeared on Greg's face, and then he opened his eyes, looking up at his wife seductively. The couple didn't say a word to one another, and while going from cowgirl to doggy to the missionary position, they both let out loud grunts and moans, surely waking up the other adults in the house. When they were done the two just laid there sweating and out of breath. Gregory finally broke the silence and asked:

Greg: Are you going to leave me?

Dorinda turned to him and let out a light chuckle.

Dorinda: Why would I do that?

Greg: ...Because.

Greg fell silent and looked up at the ceiling, obviously not wanting to say the reason behind his question.

Dorinda: You said it was over with her, right?

Greg: Yeah.

Dorinda: And it was only a one-time thing, right?

Greg: Yes, just one time.

Dorinda: And you want to be with me, right?

Greg sat up and looked directly into her eyes.

Greg: I'm sorry; I dishonored you and broke your trust. I made the dumbest mistake I ever made by risking us and what we have together over one stupid, meaningless night. You are the most valuable part of my life, and I can't let go of you, the memories we share, and the future we imagined for ourselves and the kids. The family we've bulit is so amazing and beautiful and I want that forver. I hope you can forgive me, Dorinda.

Dorinda: Did you love her?

Greg: No, not at all. The week after it happened, I had her transferred, and I've never spoken to her again. She meant nothing to me; hell, she wasn't even a good assistant, always late, never bringing my

Dorinda: Greg, I don't care about any of that shit. I'm hurt, but I know that you love me and our family, so that's why I'm trying not to bust you upside the head, but if you talk about that slut, I'm going to beat your ass.

Greg nodded his head.

Greg: Understood.

Dorinda: Good, now any more questions?

Greg: Do you want to go to counseling? You know, see the bishop; he does marriage counseling.

Dorinda: I don't want the church to know about this, okay? If we do see someone, it's going to be a therapist or counselor—someone who doesn't know us.