So Many Times Pt.1

Please excuse any typos or grammar mistakes

⚠️Mature⚠️

May 20, 1988

Nobody's POV

Drew and Doe, feeling an intense rush of excitement, wasted no time as they swiftly removed their garments. In a matter of mere seconds, their clothes were thrown across the room, forgotten in the heat of the moment. The anticipation was in the air as they locked eyes, their hearts pounding in sync with the adrenaline coursing through their veins. They made their way into the living room, and though the floor was covered in toys, the empty plush couch was more than inviting. As they sank into its soft embrace, John was on top of Dorinda, and their bodies molded together, fitting perfectly like two puzzle pieces. The warmth of their skin against each other sent shivers down their spines, igniting a fire that burned with an insatiable desire. Drew reached down, entering two fingers deep inside his mistress's center.

Dorinda: Mhmm!

Drew: You missed me too, huh?

He asked, his lips tenderly pressing against her neck, leaving a trail of delicate kisses. His fingers, skilled and attentive, moved in and out of her. Doe, overcome with pleasure, found herself unable to form words, her voice reduced to the soft moans that left her lips. She could feel John getting bigger and harder as his member rested on her thigh.

Drew: Are you ready for this?

Dorinda: Yes.

Dorinda's mind immediately flashed back to their first time. The loneliness and desperation she felt in that hotel room, the decision to trust her brother-in-law's seemingly innocent gesture of kindness, which had now spiraled into a complex web of chaos and drama, However, amidst the turmoil, it had also brought forth an unforeseen love and the possibility of a child.

Drew: I hope so.

John made sure he was in the right position before gently entering her. They both released satisfied grunts as they tried to find their groove.

Drew: Mhmm, girl, you feel so good.

Drew: Shit, baby, I missed you so bad.

Dorinda: I missed you too, baby. I'm sorry I let you go.

Drew stopped mid-stoke, lifting his head from her shoulder so their eyes met.

Drew: Swear to me that you'll never leave again.

Without any hesitation, she replied,

Dorinda: I'm yours, daddy... forever, I swear.

Drew: Good, now let's go; this couch ain't it.

He picked her up in bridal style and made the walk up to the bedroom. Despite the majority of their sexual encounters being intense and rough, this instance was different. It was a unique occasion where the two individuals were genuinely making love. Their hands delicately explored every part of each other's bare skin, following the lines and curves that had long desired this intimate bond. The surroundings appeared to vanish, leaving only the two of them in a realm they had crafted together. Surrendering themselves to the captivating rhythm their bodies synchronized flawlessly.

Dorinda: Daddy, ohhh, I'm cumin!

Drew: Yeah, let it out, baby.

Drew's hand wandered over to her clit, helping intensify her orgasm. Doe's legs shot open, and in an instant, John Drew held one up with his free hand, the other still in use.

Dorinda: Oh, yes! Ahhh!

Doe gripped the sheets for dear life while she finished out her climax. Once Drew knew she'd gotten hers, he began sliding in and out a bit faster than before.