Holy One Pt.2

Please excuse any typos or grammar mistakes

I'm running out of pictures from this ^ decade lol, help 😣

TW: Violence 🚫🥷🏻

Previously

May 14th, 1988

Nobody's POV

Drew: It doesn't matter; this is my boy's birthday party, and y'all motherfuckers and your wives need to have some respect for him and his mama!

Rick: Oh, look at this guy, uncle of the year!

Rick said he laughed in Drew's face, which was the worst thing he could have done because, in a matter of seconds, Rick was laid out on the grass with blood pouring down his nose.

Melissa: Oh, my goodness, Rick!

Melissa screamed, rushing over to the ground beside him and trying to stop the blood with a napkin Tracy handed her.

Melissa: Are you crazy? You could have killed him.

Dorinda: Oh, please, it's a bloody nose, not a gunshot wound, Melanie!

Melissa: ITS MELISSA!

Dorinda: I don't give a damn! You've got me all messed up.

Melissa: Oh, you want to go bitch?

Melissa said she was standing up and walking towards Dorinda. Before the women could get face-to-face, Greg jumped in front of his wife, looked at Melissa, and told her:

Greg: Listen, sweetie, this ain't what you want; please just walk away!

Melissa: Why, I'm not scared of her!

Greg: Lady I'm telling you, just back up!

Dorinda: Greg, move out of the way, honey.

Dorinda said she was taking off her earrings and bending down to undo her sandals.

Greg: Baby, just chill out, okay, please; she's not worth it.

Denise: Nah, beat her ass, Doe!

Darell: Niecy, stop!

Denise: Don't tell me to stop; little Miss Becky's got a lot of mouth; let's see if her hands match; get her Doe!

And just like that, in one fell swoop, Dorinda pushed past Greg, slapped the shit out of Melissa, and was setting her sights on Tracy, but before Doe could reach her next target, Melissa pulled Doe by her bun, causing the two of them to fall to the ground.

Greg: Aww shit!

•20 minutes later•

Officer Bradshaw: Alright, put your hands behind your back.

Melissa: What?!

Officer Mandal: Ma'am calm down.

Officer Bradshaw: You are under arrest for the attempted murder of John Drew Sheard.

Tracy: Are you kidding me?

Ted: It's okay, baby. Just call my brother and tell him to meet me at the station.

Officer Bradshaw: Let's go. As we walk, I'm going to read you your rights, okay?

Ted just nodded his head and looked down at his feet.

Officer Bradshaw: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in court.
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand these rights, as I have just read them to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?

Ted: No.

Officer Bradshaw: Alright, let's head to the station then.

•While in the ambulance•