Heaven

✨Please excuse any typos or grammar mistakes✨

⚠️Mature⚠️

TW: Abuse 🚫

Drew POV

After the conference was over Drew headed back to his room and decided to call Karen, after the 2nd ring she picked up.

Karen: Drew?

Drew: Hey baby

Karen: I thought you were gonna call me when you got to your room? It's been 5 hours since you were supposed to land!!

Drew: Look I forgot okay relax

Karen: Well what where you doing that you couldn't call your wife?

Drew: You gonna argue with me or you wanna talk which one Karen?

Karen: I'm not trying to argue I just asked what you were so busy doing!

Drew: Girl I'm a grown ass man don't question me!!

Karen: Drew I-

Drew: Nah as a matter of fact good fucking night

Drew hung up on her, slamming the phone down into the receiver. Who the fuck did she think she was questioning him about anything! Drew got up and walked down the hallway to Dorinda's room, he needed her right now she could give him the release he needed. Drew knocked on the door but he got no answer.

Drew: Dorinda? Dorinda open the door now!

After knocking, then banging on the door for a good 5 minutes he decided to just go for a walk to clear his head, John was pissed he saw Marcus coming in as he was going out.

Marcus: Hey Drew

Drew: Hey man what's up

Marcus: You alright brother? You look pissed right now

Drew: Nah I'm good man where you coming from?

Marcus: I just went out and grabbed some McDonald's?

Drew looked down and saw Marcus's  empty hands.

Drew: Where is it?

Marcus: Oh I ate it on the way back

Both men laughed.

Marcus: Nah but what you bouta do?

Drew: I was gonna go out for a walk or something but I don't know, you wanna go out explore a little bit, see what Miami has to offer?

Drew winked at him, Between Karen pissing bum off and the thought of weather Dorinda was outside somewhere or if she just didn't open the door was starting to drive him a little crazy, he needed a distraction.

Marcus: Ah come on you know we both married man!

Drew: Fool ain't nobody say nothing about cheating, you know I don't play like that this ring means something!