Oh Come Emmanuel Pt.1

✨Please excuse any typos or grammar mistakes✨

December 26th 1987

Dorinda POV

As Dorinda walked on the beach, trying to process the new information she received from her husband, she couldn't help but feel tranquil. If this had happened two years ago, she'd be beside herself wondering where, when, why, and how, but because of everything she'd done, Dorinda knew that what Greg had with Tiffany was nothing compared to what she had with John Drew. As she kept walking, Dorinda heard music playing nearby. She continued moving towards it until she came face to face with "Harold's Beach Bar". Dorinda slowly made her way inside and began to observe her surroundings. There were about 60 people inside, most of them around her age.

Stranger: Hola, mujer sexy, you want drinks?

Asked a tall, handsome Hispanic man with an insanely thick accent. Usually she'd kindly refuse and walk away, but this time she didn't want to.

Dorinda: Yeah, sure, why not?

The man ushered her towards the bar and called out to the bartender:

Stranger: Aye Issac, dame, cuatro tragos de Lemba, mi amigo!

Dorinda: What?

Stranger: I buy you a drink, sexy!

Dorinda: What's your name?

Stranger: Emmanuel Herrera III, but you call me Manny; what's your name?

Dorinda: I'm Dorinda; where are you from?

Emmanuel: Ahh, Dorinda, that name is so beautiful, just like you.

Emmanuel kissed her hand, then passed her the shot he ordered her.

Emmanuel: Aquí usted buena hermosa dama

He downed the shot, picked up the one beside him, and downed that one too. Dorinda just watched him; he drank those like it was nothing! When Manny was done, he looked at Doe, who still had her first shot in hand.

Emmanuel: Why do you not drink? You don't like rum?

Dorinda: Not really, but obviously you do!

They both let out a small chuckle.

Emmanuel: You want something else?

Dorinda: No.

Dorinda took the shot and smiled. It tasted horrible, but she didn't want to be rude; after all, he did pay for it.

Emmanuel: Buen trabajo hermosa!

Dorinda didn't know what he said, so she just kept smiling.

Emmanuel: You want to dance?

Dorinda: I don't know; I'm not really a dancer, Manny. -

Emmanuel: Oh, come on, hermosa,
I know you can move!

Dorinda: No, I really can't; I've got two left feet, and I'm a really bad dancer.

Emmanuel: I'll judge that, vamos!

Manny grabbed her arms and swung her out on the dance floor. Manny had moves, but he was a little too into it for Dorinda's liking.

Emmanuel: Vamos sexy, muéstrame esos movimientos!

Dorinda: I don't understand Spanish, Manny!

Emmanuel: Don't matter, just move your feet, Bella Dama.

For the next three hours, she and Manny danced and drank until last call.

Bartender: Manny, estamos cerrando, tío,
Si te la follas, llévla de vuelta a tu casa, amigo mío.

Emmanuel: Ella esta casada con Ricky.

Ricky: Casado pero solo, amigo

The bartender laughed loudly. Dorinda turned to Manny and asked him what he said.

Emmanuel: Nothing; let us go back to my house.

Dorinda: Manny, I told you I'm married.

Manny frowned at her.

Emmanuel: Where is he then?

Dorinda: He's back at the house with the kids.

Emmanuel: How come he let you come here by yourself? I not let my wife come alone to bar with all strange people.

Dorinda: Are you married?

Doe looked down at his hands; no ring.

Emmanuel: Divorced, my wife leave me for her lover four years ago

He said it quite matter-of-fact.

Dorinda: Oh Manny I'm sorry to hear that

Dorinda frowned and thought to herself, "why would anyone leave this fine ass man, and what did they guy she left him for look like?".

Emmanuel: Disparates! Ever since she left I become a happier man, i come to America, I get my own house and now I know freedom. I go out and party with my friends, while she stays back in our country still waiting to come here.

Dorinda: And what country is that?

Emmanuel: República Dominicana.

Dorinda: Ohh okay you're from the DR, that's nice.

Emmanuel: You ever been?

Dorinda: No, but I heard it's beautiful down there.

Emmanuel: Yeah some parts, but listen it is getting late, you want to go back to my place

Dorinda: Manny, I just told you, I'm married.

Dorinda showed him her wedding ring. Manny reached for her hand and laughed.

Emmanuel: You husband, he must be in the cartel?

Dorinda: What? No, he's the CFO of a big company.

Emmanuel: He's the boss?

Dorinda: He's one of them, yeah.

Emmanuel: Mhm, you sure you don't want to have just one more drink at my house?

Dorinda: No, I've gotta get back to my family.

Emmanuel: Está bien, I will walk you back make sure you are safe there.

Dorinda: Aw Manny you don't have to do that, I walked here by myself, I can walk back.

Emmanuel: No man should let a woman walk in the night by herself, vamos

The walked out of the bar and back down to the house Dorinda was staying at. The reached the front door and for some odd reason Doe didn't really want to say goodbye.

Emmanuel: I had so much fun with you tonight Dorinda, we have to meet again before you leave for what is it D-Town, you said?

Dorinda: Yeah D-Town aka Detroit, Michigan.

Emmanuel: Mhm, I'll come visit you.

Dorinda: I'd really love that, Adios Manny.

Emmanuel: Adios hermosa.

He kissed her hand and smiled before
walking off the porch presumably towards the direction of his house.

Dorinda: Manny!!

Manny turned around and raised an eyebrow at her. Dorinda walked off the porch towards her new friend.

Emmanuel: What is wrong?

Dorinda: I just wanted to give you this.

Dorinda pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. She felt both of his big hands grab her ass as he deepened the kiss even more.

Sending love and light ❤️💕🫶🏾

JaiCreations  renee2000hehe Lovely-Me93 missstrawberry2020
❤️💕❤️