Love Lifted Me Pt.2

✨Please excuse any typos or grammar mistakes✨

January 18th 1987

Drew POV

Dorinda: ...Thank you

Drew: You're welcome

He said, before grabbing her chin and pulling her into a kiss. Drew slipped his tongue into her mouth causing Doe to let out a soft moan. Finally, he thought to himself after weeks of trying and then waiting, she was finally coming back to him. As their kiss grew more intense, Drew lifted Dorinda up on the counter and started kissing her neck, while whispering in her ear.

Drew: I miss you baby

Drew lifted her dress and noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties he grinned before entering 2 finger in her.

Drew: Mhm you was ready for me huh?

Dorinda: Mhm hmm

Drew: Let's go to the bathroom baby

Before Doe could say anything else the front door opened. Drew immediately backed up and ran into the hallway off from the kitchen. Dorinda tired her best to act natural as Jacky walked in.

Jacky: Dorinda?!

Dorinda: In here

Dorinda said her voice sounded low, Jacky walked into the kitchen looking confused. Drew felt his heart racing and his palms sweating. It's been months since he felt like this, only Doe could get him this way.

Jacky: Why are you on the counter?

Dorinda: I was putting up decorations...where's Glynn and the boys?

Jacky: The boys had basketball practice, Glynns picking them up now

Dorinda: Oh okay

Jacky: So where's the birthday girl?! Nikki!!!!

Dorinda: She's upstairs Karen and KiKi too

Jacky: Alright

Jacky said, making her way out of the kitchen, but Doe stopped her.

Dorinda: Wait!

Jacky: What?!

Dorinda: Help me down!

Doe whined, Jacky chuckled before extending a hand to her little sister.

Jacky: How'd you even get up there girl?

Dorinda: You don't wanna know Jack

As Drew stood in the hallway, he was both pissed and proud. Pissed that nosey ass Jacky had to come in and ruin the moment, but proud that there was a moment to ruin. He decided to let Doe enjoy the day but they'd have their time...sooner or later.

Dorinda POV

It was now 5:00 (an hour after the party was supposed to be over) and Dorinda's house was packed! All of Nikki's classmates came, as did her friends from dance and church. Along with both Dorinda and Greg's large families and their children. They had cut the cake now they were opening gifts.