Chapter 3

It's been a few months since mighty's win over Loud. The hype is still not going down yet, everyone are still talking about their win. The mighty's Players also become more famous locally and internationally. When they stream they always got a lot of views, with the peak of the view happen when ego slightly shown up on the camera when kuro was streaming. Everyone are so excited when they thought they will finally able to see his mysterious face only to be disappointed when he immediately run away avoiding the camera.

Locally though they become a big star. They came to various big variety show whether individually or as a team. Yet one member is always missing in every show they did, And that player is ego. No matter how hard the producer of the show to asked the managerial of the team to let him come to the show, they always ultimately get rejected. Not because the management prohibited it but it is Ego's own decision.

Right now inside the gaming house of team mighty Youngjae are getting ready to go out to shoot for a show he was invited. He keeps looking at the mirror and keeps fixing his appearance to make him look better.

"Hyung, do I look good enough already?" The maknae of the team asked.

"You do Youngjae-ah, gosh you have been Infront of the mirror for an hour obviously you'll look good" Eunho answered while slightly teased the maknae.

"Hyunngggg don't be so mean, I just want to look good when I meet up with Sakura-ssi" Youngjae said while still fixing his hair again.

As Youngjae said he was invited by the fearless kkura team to come as one of the special guests for the episode. A little fact of Youngjae, he is an Avid fanboys of many girl group and that of course includes le sserafim.

"Yes yes sorry maknae fanboy"

"By the way hyungnim, where is Jinwoo hyungnim?"

"I'm outside, I'm already ready to go since 30 minutes ago, so hurry up maknae-ya" Jinwoo answered from outside of the room.

If you think that Jinwoo is going to join the show as a guest too, then sorry but you'll be disappointed since he's not. He's just there to accompany Youngjae since he just suddenly said he's too nervous and need someone to go with him to calm him down.

"I'm sorry I took too long to get ready. Let's go Hyungnim, I'm ready to go"

"Allright. Eunho hyung, Yunho hyung we're going now"

"Yes yes have fun both of you and don't forget to bring the signed album for us" Eunho reminded which gains a thumbs up from Youngjae before the pair are finally leaving their gaming house.

--------------

"Good morning sir. I am Youngjae from team mighty, nice to meet you" Youngjae greeted the gentleman in front of him.

Both of them now have arrived at the shooting site. The staff are currently setting up for the opening sessions.

"I'm ego from the same team as him and today I will be his watcher, nice to meet you"

"Good morning Youngjae-ssi and ego-ssi, thank you for coming, I'm the producer of this show" the product greeted back to them "We need to prepare for the shooting more so you can wait at the waiting room when we're ready we'll call you. Our assistant director here will bring you to your waiting room so you can just follow her" he gestured towards the lady besides him. The lady just like he said then bring them to their waiting room.

"I'll call you again later when we'll start the shooting, you can take a rest here or greet the other basically this is your free time so you can use your time anyway you want"