Chapter 20

"Yes hyung I'll go back soon. After I make sure Hanni is back safely, I'll go back immediately. Sorry sorry hyung, it's not going to take long" Jinwoo talk to the phone.

Right now he's still at the lobby waiting for Minji to get Hanni for him. He's currently on the phone with Sungbin, who's scolding him for not coming back yet. While he's on the phone, Minji finally arrives with her manager alongside her.

"Jinwoo-ssi??" Minji called him.

"Wait Hyung her friend is here. I'm gonna hang up" Jinwoo said to the phone and ended it immediately. He couldn't get up from his position because Hanni is leaning on him "hi Minji-ssi, sorry I couldn't greet you properly"

"Aigoo this small bean for real" Minji grumbled to herself when she saw Hanni sleeping peacefully while leaning on Jinwoo's body "I'm so sorry if she makes things difficult for you Jinwoo-ssi" Minji apologized to him, her manager did too.

"Nono it's fine. I'm actually feeling bad for her since I guess she is just too tired and yet she still forces herself to go out with me" Jinwoo said while he looks at the sleeping girl attentively.

Minji noticed the way he looks at Hanni. At that exact moment she knew the motives behind those look. It was the same look that her boyfriend always gives to her. The look of caring out of love, and that's how she interpreted from him.

"how'll you bring her to your room Minji-ssi? Should I help carry her?"

"Sorry sir but you can't due to our company's policy. I'm thankful though as the manager of newjeans for bringing her back safely, but that's enough already. We'll take care of her from here on" the manager blatantly rejected his offer.

"Oh sure miss it's fine" Jinwoo responded to her. He then tried to wake Hanni again by carefully shaking her body "Hanni, wake up, Minji and your manager are here" He tried his best but she still doesn't wake up, in fact she even snuggles closer to him.

Newjean's manager and Minji can only sigh in disbelief after seeing Hanni action. Whilst Jinwoo can only shrugs his shoulder.

"I'll just carry her I guess" Their manager walks towards them before he piggyback Hanni. Hanni's things are handed to Minji by Jinwoo "thank you so much again sir. Just tell me your home address and we'll sent our gratitude to you"

"No it's fine you don't have to. I'm just making sure that she's back safely, since she was out with me. It's my responsibility as her friend"

"Alright then thank you sir. I wish you a safe ride back then, Minji-ya let's go back" The manager gave the look to Minji. She then proceeded to walk ahead first.

"Goodbye Jinwoo-ssi. I'll make sure to make Hanni apologize to you when she wakes up" Minji said her goodbye and joined her manager.

Before she could walk far away, Jinwoo grabs her hands stopping her on her steps. She was startled by the sudden action from him.

"What's the matter Jinwoo-ssi?"

"Can I ask for help?" Jinwoo said to her. Jinwoo is feeling slightly guilty for troubling her, but he really needs her help right now.

----------

"Thank you so much for this Minji-ssi" Jinwoo thanked her while he puts the ice bag on his leg.

Right now he's at Hanni and Minji's hotel room. Because he asked for Minji's for an icebag to treats his injured leg. The two of them takes this Chance to talk with each other in a way to at least know a little bit of their life.

While they are talking Hanni is sleeping peacefully at her bed. Jinwoo can't take his eyes off from the sleeping girl, he constantly takes a glance secretly so that Minji won't caught him. But of course his behavior won't go unnoticed by her. She could see it from his eyes, the looks of caring and loving that he has for Hanni.