Chapter 54

For God sake, why do I keep on having that nightmare......

Jinwoo grumbles after he was forced to wake up from the series of nightmares that he experienced. It was so unpleasant that when he wakes up he's in a more tired state than before he sleeps.

He wanted to take a couple of minutes to slowly composed himself and calming himself down. Unlucky for him someone knocks on his hotel room's door. He immediately goes to the door to see who was the one to do that which turns out to be Hanni.

"Hi Hanni-ya"

"Just woke up oppa?"

"Yeah" Jinwoo answered her in a rather weaker voice than usual. He then opens the door wide for Hanni to enter.

He kinda looks weak and tired too in comparison to how he was earlier in the day that Hanni knew. Of course Hanni picks the sign up quickly and she becomes concerned quickly.

"What's wrong? Having a bad dream?" Hanni asked as she entered the room, Jinwoo just weakly nodded his head to answer her.

After that Jinwoo immediately went towards the bed with Hanni following him and sits at the bed alongside him.

"Are you alright oppa? Do you have a headache right now?" Hanni asked him.

She looks at him concerned for his condition, her eyes keep on scanning him even though clearly there won't be any physical damage from it. It was an instinctive thing to do for her, there's no thought behind her action now.

"I'm fine Hanni. I just need a few minutes to calm down" Jinwoo told her in order to assuring her and makes her feeling less worried.

Still though Hanni doesn't feels to stops even after that. She wanted to do something to help him and the solution that she opted to do is to embrace him with a hug. So she proceeds to stand up, stand in front of him and gently pulls him into a hug. Jinwoo was startled a little bit with the sudden hug, but it didn't take long for him to slowly embrace it.

"How is it Oppa? Is it helpful?" Hanni asked which gets her a little nod from him "Just follow my heartbeat and breath calmly oppa. Don't think too much about your nightmare anymore, just focus on me" 

"Hanni...... Your heartbeat is going fast too....." Jinwoo told her.

"Oh really?? Sorry it must be because I'm hugging a handsome guy right now. Seems like I need to make myself relax first before I can help you" Hanni responded to his notice.

They still continue to stay like that though until at some point where Jinwoo finally feeling better and decides to broke off the hug.

"how do you feel?"

"Better. Thanks Hanni-ya"

"You're welcome"

Hanni proceeds to take a seat back again after Jinwoo is finally feeling better.

"So Hanni-ya, what brings you here?"

"Because I want to be with you, I miss you Oppa"

"But you're disturbing my sleep"

"You can sleep again then. This time you'll be accompanied by a beauty and she will make you sleep better" Hanni told him with a smug expression on her face. Of course she was referencing herself, and it was kinda inviting for a teasing to herself.

"Nahhh it's fine, I'm not going to sleep again" Jinwoo blatantly rejects her which left her dumbfounded.

"Wait, wh-" Hanni was going to appeal to him more when Jinwoo already stood up from the bed.