Chapter 4

"All right guys we've arrived at the location now. This is Z pc bang. It's a very common place where a lot of young people play together and have fun with their friends after school. And if I'm correct, Youngjae-ssi you used to play here right" Sakura asked Youngjae who was observing the said building.

"Yes you're correct Sakura-ssi, before I become a trainee of team mighty. I used to come here and play with my friend, and of course we always play project x together here. It brings back a lot of memories to me, I'm starting to wonder how my friends doing now"

"Do you want to say a view things to them Youngjae-ssi? Maybe they are also viewers of fearless kkura" Sakura said letting him to said something to his friends and just like that Youngjae starts to sends a message towards his old friends

"Well guys, contact me ok i miss all of you and let's play here again"

"I hope your friend will see your message and you guys can meet again. Now that you've sent your message, shall we go in?" Hanni and Youngjae nods and so the three of them enter the PC bang.

Once they're inside Hanni immediately become mesmerized, this is her first time to go to PC bang in korea and she doesn't expect it that the place will be that cool.

Away from the two girls Youngjae goes to the cashier and greets the worker and the owner of the PC bang, whom immediately recognize him. They start to question each other about how they're doing and what they do now.

"So unnie are we gonna play project X right now? I mean we have the champion right here with us, it'll be a shame if we don't play with him isn't it?" Hanni asked Sakura, it was their way to keep going according to the script even though there's some trouble since Youngjae completely forgot about the shooting and just kept talking with the boss.

"Yes we are Hanni. You're up to it right Youngjae-ssi" Sakura asked Youngjae and seemingly manages to make him focus back at the shooting.

"Of course I am, but before that you should try some of the specialty that this place provides. Boss gives us three ramyeons and Jajangmyeons ok" Youngjae ordered before they went towards the available tables. Along the way Youngjae secretly apologize to both Sakura and Hanni and both of them said that it's fine.

Once they find the available tables they sat there with Youngjae in the middle. They start talking more about the games themselves and also about Youngjae while eating the foods that Youngjae ordered which doesn't disappoint the three of them.

"Alright now that we're done let's start guys" with Sakura's cue, they login to the game and that's when Sakura remembers about something "oh that's right, so me and Hanni are curious with the way you are warming up before the match, is it fine for you if we saw how you do it?" Youngjae doesn't say anything and just gestures to them to move closer to him and so they do and are immediately amazed by Youngjae warms up.

"Unnie that's crazy how can he be that fast, his reaction time, precision, and accuracy are so amazing"

"I know right, Youngjae-ssi do you always warm up like this?"

"Yes I am, you'll be more amazed if you see one of my hyungs way of warming up. Can you guess who?" Youngjae gave the two of them a question while still landing shot here and there.

"I Don't think it's Ego-ssi since he said in the post game interview he's not mechanically that gifted. Maybe kuro-ssi or KM-ssi I guess, but I'm calling for kuro-ssi" Hanni answered which was unexpected by Youngjae especially since she mentioned Ego.

"Correct a hundred points for you Hanni-ssi, I never thought you would guess it correctly. And more you even know about the rare interview of Ego-hyungnim. Alright I'm ready to go, shall we start now?"