Chapter 45

"done??" Jinwoo asked Hanni who was walking towards him and his mother.

She just finished washing the dishes after they had their breakfast together. They had a quite normal morning after what happened earlier, nothing much happened and they just ate breakfast together.

"Done. Quick right~ hehehe" Hanni answered him before she took a seat again beside him.

"how long do you plan to stay here Son?" Mrs.Sung asked him.

"Mhmmm..... I think I'll start living here from this moment on Mom"

"What about the team Son? How do you plan to resolve the problem?" She asked him further.

The reason why she asked him was because she wants to know about his plan. Of course she wishes that he already could think about some way to solve the problem, but if he hasn't then she wants to lend her help to him. Despite that good intentions from her, the question was a very hard one for him to answer. After he found out about the team's stand on this matter and how they disappointed him greatly with their answer, he actually has already decided about something. The problem is, he's still not Certain if it's the correct thing to do.

"I don't know mom, I already tried negotiating with the higher up but it's no use. They're not even trying to reconsider it at all. At this point I don't think I can continue, mom. I want to leave the team...." The last statement he said attracted a very strong reaction from the two women.

They're in disbelief with what they just heard. Not only that they're afraid if that decision was taken by him due to the emotions he got and become a reckless one for him.

"Wait Oppa are you sure?"

"Hanni is right, Son. Are you sure with your decision? Are you really gonna abandon your dream that you've pursued for so long and sacrificed many things to achieve it? Don't take it wrong, I will support every decision you make. I just don't want you to regret your decision later on"

"What can I do mom. I just can't play on the same team with him, it's already suffocating for me to be in the same room with him even so to stay together everyday. Besides I'm already reaching my limit as a professional gamer too" Jinwoo told her. It was very hard to say it and it doesn't feel good for him to say it himself.

"Do you mean the injury?"

"Yeah. It's fine now, I could still cope up with it. But I don't know what might happen if I force it further. I should've taken better care of my health. Everything that happened now is all because of my fault"

"Hey it's not your fault ok. Stop blaming yourself son" Mrs.Sung reassuring her after she saw the distraught on his face "I know that you choose what you think is the best for you, but still take a couple more days to think about it. If you're already set with your decision then so be it, We'll figure out about the next step after it together ok" She advised in which he nodded in agreement.

Hanni stayed silent all this time, she was just listening to everything, but after Mrs.Sung finished, it was her turn to showing him that she's gonna support him as well. Secretly under the cover of the table, she takes a hold of his hand. This caused him to turn his head towards her and that's when she shows to him a reassuring smile.

"I'll be supporting you too Oppa"

"Thanks Hanni"

Both of them are now lose into each other eyes. They completely forgot that Mrs.Sung is there as well. On the other side Mrs.Sung having to witness them being lovey dovey right in front of her eyes, could only sigh in disbelief.

"Ehem!! I hope both of you are not holding hands under the table right now" having been caught red handedly, Hanni hurriedly let go of his hand.

She feels slightly awkward now. Mrs.Sung just shakes her head with what she just witnessed.