Chapter 18

"Woahhhh I'm so full. That was so delicious isn't it oppa"

Hanni and Jinwoo just finished the main course and both of them are enjoying the food so much, especially Hanni who's still savouring the last spoon of the spaghetti she ate.

"It is Hanni, it's now time for the desert to come I think" Jinwoo said before he raised his hand to call for the waitress.

On the other side, Hanni who was still busy savoring the remaining taste of the spaghetti, immediately get more excited on the mention of dessert. Her eyes grew bigger, the excitement is clearly written on her eyes.

When Jinwoo saw her, he couldn't help but to smile because of her cuteness.

"Yes sir may I help you with?"

"Can you bring out the dessert now?"

"Of course please wait a minute" the waitress goes back to the kitchen to prepare Jinwoo's dinner.

While waiting for the dessert, Hanni is humming to a song by herself. It's very clear that she's excited for the dessert not knowing that she didn't order one earlier. Jinwoo is aware of that fact but he decides to stay silent, it is his way to tease her.

Soon after the waitress comes back with the dessert.

"here comes your dessert sir. All the orders are out already if I assume right, please enjoy your meal" she excused herself after she puts the dessert on the table.

"Where's mine? Why is mine not out yet?"

"Did you forget that you didn't order one because you're on diet?"

"Ohhh that's right...." Hanni said in disappointment.

Jinwoo starts to feel bad when he looks at her disappointed and sad. He doesn't tell her and leaves her with high hopes only to be crushed not long after.

"Want some?"

"Nonono you can eat it oppa. I can't eat it anyway I'm on diet"

"Are you sure?" Jinwoo asked again go to make sure.

"Yes oppa I am"

"Sure then" after Hanni's second rejection Jinwoo starts to eat the dessert.

Once again he wasn't disappointed by the taste of it. He really likes it a lot, but he still willing to share with Hanni if she just said yes earlier. Since she didn't accept, he keeps on eating the cakes heartily.

On the other hand Hanni is trying to distract herself by Playing with her phone. Obviously she is very tempted to have a taste of the cake. Earlier when Jinwoo offered her, her inner consciousness was fighting with each other whether she should accept or not.

Even though she tried her best to distract herself from being tempted by the cake, she still not strong enough for that. She keeps on occasionally take a peek of the cakes. With every slices that Jinwoo did, her saliva keeps building on and yet all she can do was gulping to hold it.

Of course this wasn't go unnoticed by Jinwoo. He has caught her since the start, but once again she is being so cute right now. That's why he doesn't tell her. Until he feels like it was the time to confront her.

"want some Hanni?" Jinwoo begins by offering it again to her.

"N-no I told you I-I'm not" Hanni denied once again, but she can't take her eyes off the cakes.

"Then why did you keep glancing at the cakes? Do you really think I haven't seen you?"

"It looks so delicious oppa. I want to try some of it" Hanni finally admitted to him, a slight pouts is on her face. Jinwoo once again fell to her cuteness.