Chapter 49

Jinwoo and Hanni are now cuddling at the couch, while they watch some movies together. Hanni is snuggling inside Jinwoo's tight hug.

After the confession, there are a little bit of awkwardness around them

After the confession, there are a little bit of awkwardness around them. It was their first moment, to have a  romantic moment with each other and both of them don't know what to do after the atmosphere settles down. It was his idea though to watch the movie. And it was Hanni initiative to initiates their position right now, she positioned herself like that and Jinwoo just accepts it. After all they're still in that lovey dovey moment.

"Jinwoo Oppa" Hanni called him,
which made him look down towards her with a question on his mind "now that we've known that our feelings are mutual toeach other, are we dating now? None of us asked each other out though" Hanni asked him, her eyes are full of hopes with that question.

Unknown for her is that Jinwoo is not gonna gives her the answer that she's waiting for and maybe even worse makes her feelings shaken.

"I'm so sorry Hanni, I think for now we should keep everything like this. It was such a cowardy thing to say from me after I basically led everything to this point. I love you, but there are a lot of things still clouding my mind. I'm afraid I won't be able to make you happy. My feeling for you is real though, it's just that.... I'm just afraid...." Jinwoo told her.

His face is full with guilt. He feels guilty to her, because like he said, he was the one who lead everything this direction. He could just lie to her and wait until he's ready to confess to her, but instead he choose to tell her the truth.

Jinwoo takes a look at her. There he saw the hope and excitement that was on her face replaced by sadness and disappointment. She looks down averting her attention that was on him. He knows that he just made her disappointed for real.

"I've to be honest with you though,  I'm disappointed and sad Oppa"  Hanni confessed to him truthfully.

Despite his denial right now, she knows that their status isn't merely a friends anymore, they're more than that. And cause of that, she doesn't want to hide her feeling away from him as much as she can.

"Sorry Hanni, you're meant to be disappointed, I could understand that"

"I'm glad you understand me Oppa. Still though, I'm not gonna blame you for that. There are a lot of things that happened to you recently and it must be so hard just to stand your ground. I understand where you are coming from, But still I wish you won't take too long Oppa. I'm not gonna like it you know. I want to quickly refer you as my boyfriend and you call me your boyfriend" 

"Yes Hanni I know. Thanks for being so considerate to me Hanni"

"You're welcome oppa. You won't find any girl like me Oppa. You'll surely miss a golden chance if you're not quick" Hanni playfully said to him.

While flashing him with a smug face which makes a smile appears on his worried face. Just like that, they suddenly shared a laughter together. Momentarily forget about the problem that just arised. It's not yet cleared for both of them, but at least for now, with those little jokes from her they could leave it for a while. They then continue watching the movie again.