Chapter 52

The two families are now at the hotel's lobby where Hanni's parents are staying at. Jinwoo drove them back after Hanni's parents accept his offers to drive them back to their hotel. Mrs. Sung is tagging along with them, since she also needs to go home and that way Jinwoo doesn't have to go twice.

"thank you so much for the ride Jinwoo. And thank you so much for the food Mrs.Sung, it was so delicious"

"You're welcome. Please come more often to korea. I will cook more korean dishes for you"

"Sure Mrs.Sung" Mrs. Pham simply replied.

Right after that, she turned her focus towards her daughter. She then goes on to pull her for a hug before they say goodbye to each other for now.

"I'm so happy to have spent my time with you sweetie. We'll try to visit more often" She said to Hanni. She gradually starts to feel a little bit sad to be apart with her daughter. She still wants to spend the time together.

"Don't force yourself mom. As you can see, I'm doing very very good here. You shouldn't be worried"

"Hanni is right. I'll take care of her too, so you don't have to worry. And besides that, I will continue to treat her well as if she's my daughter"

"Thank you so much Mrs.Sung. Please take care of our daughter" Hanni's mom bows to Mrs. Sung, who bows back to her reply to the gestures from her.

After she finished saying goodbye to the women, she shifted her attention again to Jinwoo who was talking with her husband. She then walks towards them which gains the attention from the two men.

"Jinwoo"

"Yes Mrs. Pham?" Jinwoo replied to his name being called. Mrs. Pham reached for his hand and held it gently.

"I'll leave my daughter in your hand ok. You can scold her if she did anything wrong, scolds her when she forgot to take care of herself because of her work. Please take care of her for me, ok"

"I will Mrs. Pham. You have my trust in this" Jinwoo answered her, the answer from him sounded both confident and assuring.

"Alright then I think it's enough honey. It's already late at night and Jinwoo still has to drive Mrs.Sung first" Mr. Sung gently reminded his wife and now takes control of the conversation "Jinwoo it's fine, you can leave now. Thank you very much for the warm welcome to us today. Mrs. Sung, thank you very much for the treat" He said to Jinwoo.

Both Jinwoo and Hanni exchange looks with each other, and Hanni simply nods her head to give him the agreement to it.

"Alright then I guess we'll leave now. Goodbye mom and dad. I love you" Hanni said to her parents while she dove towards them and proceeded to pull them for a hug.

Her parents of course are feeling happy and they simply hug her back too. A couple of seconds later they broke away and Hanni went back towards Jinwoo and Mrs. Sung. After that they finally says their goodbye and go towards their separate way.

After they go to their separate way, Jinwoo told his mother and Hanni to wait at the lobby while he's getting his car. It doesn't take him too long to get it and he immediately drove towards the lobby to get both his mom and Hanni. Once the two of them entered the car, he immediately drove towards his mom's house.

"Hanni-ya, are you sure you don't want to stay with them?" Jinwoo asked Hanni. Hanni who was playing with her phone at the back seat, immediately scooted forward after that question was thrown.

"I am sure oppa. Why? you don't want me to sleep at your place tonight?"

"It's not like th-"

"It's alright you can drop me at your mom's place, she will happily accept me, right Mrs. Sung" Hanni cuts him off midway. She turns to look at Mrs. Sung's side has her support cause she's plotting to tease him again.