Chapter 7

"W-WHHHAAATTT!??" Hanni just Scream in shock. Mrs.Sung just recently told her that the Ego, her idol is in fact Mrs.Sung's son.

Never she thought before that those two are mom and son, and it was a real shock for her when she found out. Even so, mrs.sung still doesn't get why she reacted like that.

"Why?? What's wrong? Didn't you know about it already Hanni-ya?" Hanni shakes her head to answer the question thrown at her. Looking at Hanni's reaction Mrs.Sung immediately threw her attention away to his son who was just listening quietly "Yah Jinwoo-ya you haven't told her that you're my son?"

"No I haven't mom. Well do I even need to tell her in the first place?"

"Well you're not wrong, but it doesn't do any harm to tell her right. Don't tell me...." Mrs.Sung still get the chance to bring a jokes even at this moment. She starts to act dramatically and is ready to say something, but her son knows very well her moves so he takes the chance to stop her.

"No don't even get to that mom"

"Hahahaha you got me. Ok Hanni-ya let's get things clear ok" Hanni nods her head to Mrs.Sung suggestions "this guy here is Sung Jinwoo. My one and only son. Maybe you know him better by his nickname Ego, and it turns out he's also your friend"

"Ahhhh I see, well that was so surprising, I never thought Ego-ssi was your son Mrs.Sung. But now that I know your name what should I call you? Ego? Jinwoo?"

"I guess you guys need to figured it out by yourselves. I'll leave you guys then, just call me if you need anything" Mrs.Sung proceed to leave them and go back to the lower floor, leaving the two of them by themselves again just like before.

"What should I call you now Ego-ssi? Should I stay with calling you Ego? Or should I change it too Jinwoo?" Hanni asked him again.

She actually wants to call him by his name, since prior to this she already knew about his real name. But all this time she was respecting him because of what Youngjae told her. But now that she got the slightest chance she isn't gonna let it slip away.

It took him a little bit to decide, and finally he came with a decision....

"*Sigh* you can just call me Jinwoo from now on Hanni-ssi"

"Are you sure? I thought you preferred to be called by Ego though" Hanni asked again, to make sure about it.

"Really? Why would you say that?"

"Well since you hide your real name from the public, it was clear that you preferred your private life to be unknown. On top of that Kkura unnie told me that Youngjae-ssi said that you preferred to be called by your nickname" Hanni explained to him, but to him what really caught his attention was the mentions of one of his members which is Youngjae.

"Did you just say Youngjae?? Why would he say that?"

"Well actually he accidentally mentioned your name the last time we filmed together for Kkura's unnie show, and after that he asked Kkura unnie to not include the footage into the video and also asked her to tell me to not spread your name any further. Isn't that clear enough to conclude that you don't want your identity to be revealed?" Hanni explained in which he responded by facepalming himself in disbelief of Youngjae's clumsiness.

"Aishhh seriously that kid and his running mouth" He grumbled to himself.

"So I can call you Jinwoo from now on?"

"Sure go ahead Hanni-ssi" He answered without any much attention to it. He was still occupied by what Youngjae did and how to deal with it. He wasn't paying attention to Hanni anymore, not until the further questions Hanni asked.