Chapter 11

Hanni and Jinwoo are now walking together to take Hanni back to the location where her group are now having a photoshoot at. The night still breathes it's cold air, hence why Hanni is still wearing the jacket Jinwoo gave to her.

At first the smell of the cigarettes was still sticking strong on the jacket, but as time passed by the smell gradually disappeared, and that makes Hanni feel more comfortable wearing it. Right now both of them are still talking with each other, the conversation doesn't have an exact topic, it's just flow with whatever they wanna talk.

"Jinwoo-ssi"

"Yes? What's the matter?"

"I'm kinda curious, apart from gaming do you have other hobbies?"

"I do of course. I like watching movies, reading books, I like to play guitar too. And also I like to take a walk at the park, but I have a limitation that makes me can't walk that far" Jinwoo answered to her question.

His answer was simple but it sparks a curiosity to Hanni especially for the last part that he said.

"May I know why?"

"Well the condition of one of my leg isn't that good. It hurts a lot when I walk too much because of it" he answered back, while he holds his injured leg.

His gesture makes it natural for Hanni to look at the said leg. And then when she looked up, he saw his face slightly grow gloomy, it was like what he just said just bring a sadness for him.

"Ahh I see. Actually I'm a little bit curious too about what happened to your leg, but I was always reluctant to asked you. I'm afraid it's a sensitive question for you" unlike the last two questions that Hanni asked, this one makes him hesitate if he has to answer it or not. Hanni feels that too, so she just stays silent, not to pressure him to answer it.

"You're right, it's a pretty sensitive question. So I'm sorry I still don't want to share it with you" Jinwoo finally said, Hanni already expected that question so she just nodded along.

He's feeling slightly guilty though for not telling her, but he just doesn't want to tell her, at least for the meantime.

"I see.... it's alright I understand. But Then Is it ok for you to walk this far Jinwoo-ssi? If it's hurting you right now you can just go back Jinwoo-ssi. I'm fine by myself"

"It's fine I can still manage. I'll just asked my teammates to fetch me later"

"I'm sorry to burden you Jinwoo-ssi"

"It's alright Hanni-ssi. I volunteered to accompany you myself, so you don't have to be worried" Jinwoo assured her "What about you Hanni-si? What's your hobbies?" Jinwoo asked back.

"I like shopping a lot. I like to have a walk at the park too. I also like to play ukulele. And I think I can add a new one to my list of hobbies and that's playing games"

"Well I'm very aware of it. How's your progress so far Hanni-ssi?"

"I'm doing very very great. I haven't played much nowadays since I got busy schedules. But I'm already ranked up. I have the same rank as you now" Hanni said proudly.

She doesn't lie though, she does have the same rank as Jinwoo's one, even though it's the second account. But it's still a big progress for her, judging from the lack of game time she has due to the busy schedule she has.

Most of the improvement was because she applied everything that Jinwoo teached her, even though it wasn't perfect but it's already enough to helps her skills to improve significantly. And she wants to show it to her mentor so she can get praise from him.