Chapter 8

"Excuse me Mrs.Sung" Hanni calls Mrs.Sung who is currently handling a customer's order.

"Oh yes Hanni-ya, can you wait for a second? I need to make this order, I'm almost finished with it already so it's not gonna take a long time"

"Sure Mrs.Sung" Hanni then step aside from the cashier and wait for Mrs.Sung to finish the order. She doesn't have to wait for a long time though, only around a couple of minutes and Mrs.Sung is ready.

"Hi Hanni sorry for making you wait. Are you done?"

"Yes I am. How much is it Mrs.Sung?"

"20000 won Hanni, but with some discount then you're left with....." Mrs
Sung then types on the cashier for the total price Hanni has to pay, and Hanni is getting ready to pay "Nothing, Hanni-ya" Mrs.Sung smiles happily while she says that, on the other side Hanni was left flabbergasted by what she just heard.

"Wait what? Nono I can't accept it Mrs.Sung, please tell me how much it cost. You said it's 20000 won right, I'll pay it Mrs.Sung" Hanni was on his way on getting the money out from her wallet when she got stopped by Mrs.Sung. stopped midway by the older woman, Hanni can only look at her with a reluctant face which Mrs.Sung just shows a smile towards her.

"Just take it Hanni-ya, it's a treat for me" Mrs.Sung can see that Hanni is still unwilling to let it slide "just come here more frequently whether it's by yourself or with your member and I'll count that as your payment for today"

"Are you sure Mrs.Sung? I mean I can do that and still pay for today, I bring enough money with me"

"100% sure. Now don't think about it anymore ok. Now just put your wallet back inside your bag and just go home. Should I help you with that?" She once again jokes around to ease the situation. Hanni knew that it's not Polite to keep rejecting Mrs.Sung's kindness so she decided to accept Mrs.Sungnm's treats.

"Thank you so much Mrs.Sung, I'll make sure to come here more often I promise" Hanni said while she was putting the back her wallet inside her bag

"You're welcome. I'll looking forward to meet you more then. Anyway is my son still up there?"

"Yeah he is. But I think soon he'll also go down. He told me that he's going to go back to their gh, because he's gonna practice"

"Ohhh I see.... Is that also the reason why you're going home Hanni-ya?" Mrs.Sung asked a somewhat tricky question to trick Hanni to say what she wanted to hear and to get more information about how Hanni feels about his son.

"Mhmmm not really Mrs.Sung, it's just a coincidence that we were planning to go home at the same time" Hanni's answers were a disappointment for Mrs.Sung.

"I see.... Is it fun talking with him though? I mean my son is not really a talkative or a funny guy, many people say he's a boring guy. It's just that he wasn't that good when it comes to having interaction with others that's why many people say he's boring. It's okay if you say he's boring, I won't be mad if you say that" alongside those question, the expression of Mrs.Sung slightly turns sour, it was so clear that she's worried.

"Ehhh he's not like that at all Mrs.Sung. I had a really great time talking with him. Maybe we're on the same frequency or what but I didn't find him boring at all. He's kinda similar to Haerin so I don't think he has a problem with his personality, if that's what you were worried about" Hanni's answer was such an assurance to her, at least she knew now that Hanni has a positive view of her son.

"Oh really?? Well that's a relief" she said which Hanni just smiled to "ummmm Hanni-ya I have a question for you though"

"What is it Mrs.Sung?"