Chapter 16

"it's really you right Jinwoo. Don't you remember me? I'm Yooa, we used to talk to each other at the library" Yooa is trying so hard to make him remember about her.

It's not like Jinwoo doesn't remember her, in fact he remembers her so clearly due to how important she was to him in the past. Yet after all that happened to him, he already made an amendt to himself to disappear from the people he knows from the school including her. Hence why he's so hesitant right now.

"I'm sorry miss, I think you got the wrong person here. Please excuse us" Jinwoo denied. Despite that Yooa still not going back. The reason is because she's sure that the guy in front of her is Jinwoo, the boy that used to have a special place on her.

"Jinwoo please I know it's you. I was so worried when you suddenly dropped out from school. Please don't leave me again" with the last sentence she said, she's starting to get teary eyes. Her emotions are now finally getting full control of her.

"Sorry Yooa, it was all in the past I wish we won't talk about it anymore. Nice to meet you anyway" Jinwoo turned away from her and starts walking away until he was grabbed abruptly by Yooa, stopping him from going away any further.

"Can we talk for a second? I miss you so much Jinwoo. Just for a few minutes, I just want to catch up with each other" Yooa begs him. It was Yooa's final attempt. She's so desperate to talk to him for this chance that she's been waiting for years.

Just when she feeling so desperate, she suddenly feels another presence between him and Jinwoo. She finally noticed Hanni who was there all the time, watching the situation unfold in front of her. So quickly she lets go of Jinwoo's hand.

"oh you're hanging out with your girlfriend, I'm so sorry to disturb you. I'm gonna leave then, it's nice to meet you though" she said before she takes a few steps back away from them.

"You got the wrong idea here Yooa, she's not my girlfriend she's just a friend of mine. Still though I don't know if we can talk, I have promise with her to go somewhere"

"Oh really? I guess you can't be disturbed then, I'm gonna leave Jinwoo, at least it's nice to see you looking well" With a heavy step Yooa begin to walk away from them. Every step for her is so hard to take.

Jinwoo on the other hand still stood there watching Yooa's dispirited back from behind. Deep inside him there's a willingness to have a talk with her, yet another part of him stopping him from doing that.

"Jinwoo oppa" Hanni called him.

"O-oh I'm sorry Hanni. What's the matter?"

"I think you should go to your friend oppa. It looks like she's got a lot to talk with you. Also she looks so sad in my eyes" Hanni encouraging him. He's still hesitating to go to her, yet he keeps on getting encouraged by Hanni.

"Can you wait for another fifteen minutes Hanni?"

"I would wait for you no matter how long it takes oppa" Hanni assured him.

"Thank you Hanni. This won't take too long"

And with that said Jinwoo leaves Hanni and tries his best to catch up with Yooa, while keep calling her name to stop her from leaving.

*Jinwoo pov

"Yooa wait don't leave yet!" I keep on calling Yooa's name to get his attention. It doesn't work though, she still keeps on walking to the crowds. I'm aware that if she gets into the more crowded crowds it'll be hard for me to stop her.

"Yooaa!! Please stop! I want to have a talk with you" I desperately screams her name. Finally with this attempt I finally got her attention.

"J-Jinwoo???"